[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow, quotes that really make you think thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is Music Degenerate, /pol/?
>>
>>76547491
Is there a bigger douche than carlin
>>
>>76547537
No. That was kind of the point.
>>
>>76547491
>listening to Newsboys
>see this thread

Based Carlin.
>>
>>76547537
If he was alive he would be strictly against the PC culture. Honestly, he'd support Trump.

He was the first person to call Political Correctness a form of Facism, and that was all the way back in 1998.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
>>
File: martin-luther-quotes-1.jpg (59 KB, 571x324) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther-quotes-1.jpg
59 KB, 571x324
>>
>>76547787
>If he was alive he would be strictly against the PC culture. Honestly, he'd support Trump.
no he wouldnt he is the godfather of the SJW, using potty talk to say blue pilled things that sound enlightened but really were just the equivalent of sniffing your own farts.
>>
>>76547787
Doubt he would support trump, but I'm sure he would have a field day with the SJW if his wits were about him. Unfortunately, these aren't biblical times and people can't live to be 230 years old. The rise of internet political bait opinions is precisely because people of his generation who think like him are gone and were themselves somewhat in the minority in their lifetimes, albeit a much larger one.

No country for heroes anymore.
>>
>>76547696
>Newsboys
holy crap you are old
>>
Why do people post this pseudo intellectual?
>>
>>76547696
>listening to Newsboys

>listening to a nigger
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.