[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what think of symbol for american nationalism? 4 symbols represent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: NationalismAmericana.png (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NationalismAmericana.png
127 KB, 1920x1080
what think of symbol for american nationalism?

4 symbols represent the 4 major races that contributed to white america.
Slav Latin Germanic and Celtic.

I made this in paint in like 10 minutes please no artfags kill me.
>>
>>76539483
I like your choice of symbols and the idea behind it.
>>
>>76539749
I wish I had enough talent to make it look good though.
>>
File: 1458694667526.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
1458694667526.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
??? The fucking american flag you tard
>>
>>76540272
I was thinking this would be the symbol of a new movement or something like that. I don't want leftist using the American flag as just another thing to hate, it may be too late anyway.
>>
What about cotton?
>>
>>76541643
Sorry, meant niggers
>>
No. Your new movement should stand on its own and represent it's own. You shouldn't make your new culture built around hating a different one or so obviously just mashing others together. You need a simple symbol that represents your movement and you may apply it to a flag if you'd like.
>>
File: Last.png (55 KB, 2076x1095) Image search: [Google]
Last.png
55 KB, 2076x1095
this is proper symbol for you
>>
>>76541775
Take the Jesus fish ><> and stand it up

/\
\/
/\

It represents a lot of things and is easily recognizable
>>
Symbol of the North Star.

Represents a guide to freedom for those who lost their way. The star burns brightest and is always in the same direction. It's a reliable point where we can aim ourselves towards a better future.

It is especially American because black slaves used the North Star to escape slavery.

You can't argue against such symbolism.
>>
File: 1464608303594.jpg (163 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464608303594.jpg
163 KB, 1500x1500
>>76539483
>>
>>76539483
That's fucking retarded
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.