[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK GERMAN CENSORSHIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 944x531.jpg (224 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
944x531.jpg
224 KB, 944x531
> I just wanted to buy hearts of iron IV
> looking forward to spread fascism
> buy code on my favourite key contributor
> try to redeem key
> oh wait it's region locked
> now i'm in the nirvana of refunding
so they had to censor the game like this, so we don't get Nazis again:
1) a bunch of prominent nazis is displayed as dark silhouettes instead of a colored portrait.
2) some speeches in events are different
3) SS generals have no skulls on their caps
4) event pictures with hitler and stuff from point 1 are different

tell me that I'm free.
>>
>>76536114
Germany cucked again
>>
There's already a mod up to fix this.
>>
They did that so we know he is the bad guy. If they didn't have the shadow we'd never know who is evil.
>>
>>76536114

Is this game worth?
>>
I think you can go into the files and fix it
>>
>>76536114
>>76536580

This

They are just making sure that we understand he is the bad guy.

I mean, it's not like their over-invasive attempts at petty censorship are making us suspect their ridiculous motives anymore.

I mean, freedom is critical in all things. But if the people were to see scary things like Hitler's image without extensive 'warranted' propaganda... imagine the consequences! Why, they may be curious about history, or something! Disgusting!

Clearly the public has nothing to fear with the state's attempts at muddling and hiding history. It's not like it's suspicious or anything!
>>
>>76536114
Mods mate, Proxy download them.
>>
>>76536114
you've been in a cucked land since 1945.
>>
>>76536114
Just torrent the Us version my main man
>>
>>76536114
just get the fucking mod that fixes it
>>
File: German government program.jpg (63 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
63 KB, 730x484
>>76536114
Well, we both know that seeing a skull on a cap might make you Nazi again, Hans. Luckily the government has many anti-nazi programs, like pic related. It's great that the state cares so deeply for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.