[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a newborn daughter, my very first child. How to raise her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: bebe.jpg (95 KB, 901x720) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
95 KB, 901x720
Got a newborn daughter, my very first child.

How to raise her as a wise redpilled woman, considered that girls are over-emotional? Don't want her to date dindus or kebabs as a young woman.

Pic unrelated, you pedos.
>>
>>76529312
>Don't let her watch TV. it is full of liberal cuck shit.
>Teach her to fend for her self and not be dependent on other people or use sexism as an excuse.
> Explain to her that some people have harmful beliefs.
>>
>>76529312

Only 1-2 hrs tv per day max. Spend time reading to her, take her for walks and teach her about things in the environment.

t. father of 3 girls.

Keep tabs on her friends, don't let her play with shitheads.

Also babies suck. They aren't real people until about 12 months maybe. sometimes later.

Fuck babies.
>>
Throw her off a cliff like they do in china
>>
>>76529681
>>76529881
Could't say it any better than that
>>
Take her backpacking and hiking, show her some basic survival skills.

This teaches the child that building a society from mud, sticks, stones and bone is not easy and instills a sense of appreciation for modern civilization. Remind her that the media and public opinion is often the work of simple minded people who don't know any better.

Get her interested in science by going stargazing and tech her the constelations with stories of how ancient humans used the stars as their calendar to know when the seasons would change as this was imperative to our ancestors survival.

Make sure you're not a cuck to your wife and don't forget to spoil her now and then, just because you can.

Goodluck anon I wish you the best.
>>
Teach her self defense, I know italian boys are dirty shits and if she's attractive they'll probably slap her ass wherever she goes
>>
>>76529312
Teach her that just because men are different from women, does't mean she's any less valuable. Also teach her that femininity is not something to discard, it should be taken with pride.
>>
teach her about gasses like smoke and farts. Then move up to cyanide and tell her we need that to gas the jews.
>>
Welcome to the club! Mine is only 11months.

Read a book every night (ideally the same book, kids love repetition). My daughter now plays with books more than most of her flashy noisy type toys.

Beyond that I have no idea, I'm slowly redpilling my wife, but she is not interested to go too deep too fast.
>>
>>76529312
Post a pic of those milky boobies
>>
>>76529312
First of all, establish a strong bond with her and make sure that she knows that your love for her is unconditional. Remember that girls are often ruined just because they have poor relationships with their fathers, because they don't feel like they get enough love or attention. Make sure that your daughter doesn't have those doubts.

Teach her all of the things that you'd teach a son as much as she as interested, especially practical things like survival skills and self-defense, but most of her teaching should probably come from her mother. She should learn all of the good skills of a traditional woman, caring for children, cooking, sewing, managing household things like bills and stuff, and she should have a healthy amount of responsibility. Don't give her anything she wants, make her earn everything and even then, don't give her everything she wants.

Be extremely careful about who you allow her to be friends with. Young girl's friends can fuck them up sooo much, I know firsthand.

Also, I'd recommend letting her read books like The Boxcar Children, Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley Twins, Little House on the Prairie, that kind of stuff.
>>
>>76531140
start buying fake nazi memorabilia. Its like the force in star wars with enough of it in your household she should turn red pilled.
>>
I'm no father, but my mother told me something that I think is very important. You don't have to spoil her, but as her father it's imperative you give her lots of love, otherwise she's going to have 'daddy issues' and seek out that same affection from other men.
>>
File: 1462205580096.png (193 KB, 693x461) Image search: [Google]
1462205580096.png
193 KB, 693x461
>>76529312
Don't worry about that shit the first years faggot
world will probably have changed a lot by then.
also
>taking advice from /pol/ on raising kids
>>
>>76529312
Being a good and loving father who's always there for her is the first and most important start. All feminists and mudsharks have daddy issues. This also means protecting her from the garbage in the media, which will brainwash her against you. Being a good father doesn't mean letting your child do whatever he/she wants because they don't know what is and isn't, it's up to you to teach them.

>>76530563
>>76531140
Also good advices
>>
>>76529312
marry her to a muslim right now
>>
>>76531669
>taking advice from /pol/ on raising kids

Yeah, right, better ask some Shlomo or some cuck pedagogist instead.
>>
Just accept the fact that she will fuck someone eventually.

Just manipulate her so she doesn't have casual sex and things like that. A bf is something you can control
>>
spank her once a weak
>>
>>76531453
Do you know if girl's scouts learn pretty okay survival skills? Or is it all just business.
>>
>>76529312
Acknowledge her emotions, don't ignore or minimize them. Be a great dad and live in an upstanding manner that demonstrates the practical worth of your values. Love your wife very well and show her that a respilled man is the best kind.
>>
>>76532076
>better ask some Shlomo or some cuck pedagogist instead.

>>76532175
>>
>>76531636
It's also important to come off as a working figure in her life. Always work hard and show her that she can depend on you to provide security in her life.
>>
>>76529312
post feet
>>
File: 1384920044297.jpg (62 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1384920044297.jpg
62 KB, 500x374
>>76532320
This. Little girls always want to marry their dad for a reason. If you manage to not ruin that relationship during her teenager years, she'll subconsciously look for a man similar to you.
>>
>>76529881

Also the internet is fucking terrible. Spend the money you'd spend on an I-pad and give her a good library
>>
>>76531636
this
don't be like pol and be the authoritarian judgmental punishing father
tell her what is right and wrong, but don't punish
when her mistakes come back at her, a great father still helps her to get out of the situation
>>
>>76532622
The internet and parenting is something I find myself struggling with all the time. If you don't show your kid much of it, they'll just want to have fun with it when they get a chance to and they will decline in their social skills because everything takes place on the internet these days.

Also it's annoying when people don't know how to use a computer, especially girls. Girls are almost expected to be bad at computers, so that makes it an easy excuse to be lazy.
>>
>>76531568
Lmao
>>
>>76532853

There's a very fine line between.

Playing pool on miniclip

and posting on tumblr about how you were triggered in grade school.

Honestly not sure how I'll handle it when the time comes.
>>
>>76532717
Not being authoritarian doesn't mean you don't punish. It just means you get consequences that make sense for your actions.

If a kid hits a child, he should have to deal with consequences that make sense for that situation.
>>
>>76532972
I remember making friends in school because I had a lot of neopets. I wonder if the internet will be as simple when I have children.
>>
>>76529312

I have a 3 year old daughter and the same fears mate. I am about to very carefully and slowy redpill my wife, when i am ready with it i will do the same with my daughter. How i do it? I randomly start discussion always fact and study based ofcourse where i make up a story and then come with look this story confirms this study which recently found out that 70% of black male leave the women they impregnate or the black minority of 12% in the USA is responsible for 55% of the homicides etc etc.

I got really far with it. I have done the same thing with homosexuals and showed her how degenrate the whole lgbt+-xyzR2D2 is for example with the bug chasers etc etc

The same i did with muslims. I redpilled her about the Islam and what it is about and the middle eastern "people"

I am with her for 7 years now and the changes are impressice she has made. Just take your time anon desu.

And children are even more open and good to teach about everything. I wont make a racist out of her but i will teach her about the value of her decendency.
>>
>>76532245
i was a girl scout, we didn't really do much practical outdoors stuff, but it was there. My mom was the troop leader so she let me pick which badges we would pursue and we mostly did stuff like "make healthy lunches!" "learn which color palette suits you!" "learn how to handle friendship struggles" and things like volunteering and stuff like that. Even the better stuff they did have was no where close to the Boy Scouts, which my brothers did. They do teach virtue and good manners and stuff at least.
>>
>>76529312
Congrats op, I have a 6 month old file myself. Some advice:
>have lots of barf rags
There will be a lot of barf
>sleep when she sleeps
Or you will get none
>read to her early and often
It's soothing, allows her to hear a wider vocabulary then basic baby talk and she'll associate reading with love.
>everyone will give you advice, you don't have to follow it
That includes mine. I usually try it and if it's not for me I dont do it
>have patience, but don't be afraid to ask for help if you get overwhelmed
This happened to when she's have crying fits. At such an early age they have no way of communicating except screaming, if you've tried for an hour to get her to calm and she hasn't, ask for help. It's the best thing for your sanity.

This is just stuff for early on, congrats again op and remember
>There are only two types of girls in this world, those who are daddy girls and those with daddy issues.
Which do you want her to be?
>>
>>76533613
I was just in it for the cookies
>>
>>76529312
ban all internet-pages but Wikipedia and /pol/

>:)
>>
>>76531707
>advices
damn
>>
Be the man she would want to see in her future husband.Father figure is the most important thing in a healthy girl education.
>>
>make biggest decision a person can possibly make in having a child
>make this decision without knowing exactly how to do it properly
>come to an anonymous imageboard full of 14 year old NEET fatties and schizoid paranoid racists and conspiracy theorists
>"how do I raise a kid lol"

Your daughter is going to hate you.
>>
>>76534142
I was a top cookie seller for my state, I used to win all sorts of prizes. That was cool.
>>
>>76534350
No one asked you leafy
>>
>>76534350
Flat earth is conspiracy, what we discuss here is quite obvious things like zionist conspiracy
>>
>>76534350
How dare he come to a forum for like-minded individuals of all ages and ask for some parenting advice. He should just go to Babycenter or some shit, right?
>>
>>76534557
Raising your child according to the values of /pol/ is a surefire way to end up with a socially crippled, fearful, angry and paranoid child completely dependent on her parents for support.
>>
>>76529312
How were you raised to be red pilled op?

I was never raised to be racist (which is what this board seems to think red pilled means), I learned to be racist.

Certain things are repulsive , inherently hatable.
Just refute liberal double think at a young age, don't shove LGBeTc garbage down her throat and she should be fine.

I would think being European, having more tradition, would assist in a traditional upbringing.

Congrats op,
>>
>>76529312
for starters move somewhere that's 100% Italian, get out of the city and you'll be fine
>>
>>76529312
Don't send her to school. Get her tutors for foreign languages and sciences (unless you are proficient in those fields of course) and teach her history and philosophy yourself (if you don't feel ready for them, you still have time to study). This is the most important thing. Tutto da privatista. With the right private education, she should be able to pass all exams with ease without attending once.
>>
>>76532972
Just monitor what websites she goes on and watch for any backdoors she figures out.
>>
File: 1465410281885.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [Google]
1465410281885.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
>>76534350
>biggest decision a person can possibly make in having a child
It's okay, just let the world be taken over by africans and asians goy
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.