[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
Hillary will win, and here's why:

Bernie is out of the race, sure. But throughout his campaigning, he has painted Trump more evil than Hillary.

He has convinced his supporters that "everything but him".
Trump might be really close on Hillary in polls, but a Bernie endorsement of her would be a dead end for Trump's presidency.
Even if he wont, most of his supporters might just vote for Hillary(like with Obama in 2008) because Democrats are on the left side, and she has the Woman-card

So we should just brace for another 4(or even 8) years with a warmongering Democrat administration, except this time it's gonna be worse.
>>
File: hillshills.png (193 KB, 1364x936) Image search: [Google]
hillshills.png
193 KB, 1364x936
i am now a clintoris
>>
>>76524308
But it's true
I'm not even shilling and is for Trump
>>
>>76524180
>we

A FUKING PASTRY
>>
Daily Reminder

http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/get-ready-for-president-trump-says-election-whiz-whos-scary-accurate/
>>
Not even a single post giving me a bit of hope

Bump
>>
>all those trump supporters are still in denial
SAD
>>
>>76525078
>>76525066
Look at this
>>
>>76525243
yep, kek!
>>
>>76524180
40% of the Bernouts will vote for Trump in a landslide.

Turns out people like winners.
>>
>>76524180
I also think so. It's all because of that FAGGOT Bernie. What a fucking asshole.
All he has to do is endorse Trump. Run third party to steal some democrat votes. ANYTHING. For fuck's sake.

You just know this loser isn't going to help a bro out.
Trump has set the stage for Bernie to secure a Trump presidency. Trump has pandered to Bernie supporters, he has played his anti-establishment card, he has defended Bernie, he has backed out of a Bernie debate to not piss off Bernie fans.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
This entire election rests on Bernie The Cuck.
>>
Hillary's vote for the Iraq War shows what she really thinks about people. Not much..
>>
>Votes for Hilary because Twtiter #feminism
>Only voting for Hillary because she is a woman
>Literally the opposite of feminism
>>
>>76524180
*********HOW TO BRING UNDECIDED DEMOCRAT VOTERS TO OUR SIDE:*********

Stress the fact that Donald Trump is pursuing an ISOLATIONIST foreign policy. Create the moral imperative that we MUST vote for the candidate which will kill the least people, then point out Hillary's involvement in foreign wars (Libya, Syria, etc.)

A liberal's weakness is their bleeding heart, as always. Use it against them. If they talk about racism, bring the conversation back to the moral imperative. Always stress our moral duty to not murder foreigners.

MOST DEMOCRATIC VOTERS LOVE ISOLATIONISM. (The other redpills can come later.)
>>
>>76524180
Bernie is a cuck and his supporters will cuck him, my friend is a Bern victim and he told me he would probably vote for Trump if Hilldog is the nominee
>>
we have to wait for the first debate, see how both of them hold up. if clinton is still up after the first debates (or even rising) then it's 100% she'll win. each candidate always gets a temporary boost right after becoming the nomination, so expect clinton to gain a few points in the next 1-2 weeks like trump did a few weeks ago.
>>
I expect /pol/ to have bernout levels of denial in November.
>>
>>76525973
It's gonna be fucking amazing, it'll make the republican response to Obama's re-election in 12 look calm and rational.
>>
>>76524180
Hillary had been decided for a long long time.
Rothschild needs her in position for the last agenda until 2021.
>>
>>76525066
But that's from February, and a lot has changed dramatically by now
>>
>>76524180
Sanders got an audi supercar, a huge sum of money and an appearance on the tonight show out of it, consider his campaign run that achievement he wanted unlocked. Now that it's completed he's gonna dick around just for shits and giggles, jump on the 3D rendered enviroment, run around pressing the action button without the pressure of having to finish any missions
>>
>>76526617
Pretty sure his conditions were Trump receiving the Republican nomination for him to win and that doesn't change. These gaffes don't matter he's had so many; there's been many other election models that say Trump will win too, look them up if you're interested. Additionally, Americans have had recent trend to alternate between parties every 8 years for presidency, George HW Bush was exception because of how popular Reagan was
>>
>>76525719
You place WAY too much emphasis on debates.

Barring major gaffes (POLAND IS FREE, I TELL YA!!!), debates shove the needle a few points for a week, then go back to being just background noise.

What is going to matter in the end are three things -- strategy in ad buys, GOTV (get out the vote) efforts and wildcard events (indictments, gaffes, terror attacks, riots, economic collapses...)

At the moment, Trump is under-supplied with competent people to deal with the first two, but has compensated by earning free media like nobody else can. Clinton's team is not impressive, but at least is in place and knows the mechanics of "find 'em, vote 'em, count 'em."

Neither side can control what the wild card events are, though Trump seems to be pursuing a strategy of generating his own wild cards and seeing where they fall out. It's worked so far, and Clinton is easy to fluster.

At this point, it is way to early to guess how it will all shake out. First clues will come as each navigates conventions unusually filled with mines.
>>
>>76524814
hahaha well i thought it was cute anon, and i had a giggle. :P
>>
File: electionbettingodds.com.png (283 KB, 1236x533) Image search: [Google]
electionbettingodds.com.png
283 KB, 1236x533
>>76524180
>Trump might be really close on Hillary in polls

except he's not
>>
File: 1465397253636.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465397253636.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>76524180
lolk
>>
>>76525277
>>76525243
Samefagging

GERMANY! Thats means sad from arabic to english
>>
>>76528410

Odds aren't polls. Also, what did those look like when Trump announced?
>>
>>76528462
But none of her supporters know/care about that
It will change nothing
>>
>>76529056
Just a few months ago, Trump only had 15%. Or less, depending on how they fluctuated.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>76529542
But it's still low, and the time left to November keeps getting lower
>>
>>76524180
Naw. You're underestimating the bernie people. At this point, they're set in their ideology. If Bernie betrays that by endorsing hillary, it will show a good chunk of them that he was a full of shit hypocrite all along.
>>
>>76524180
>that flag
So, remind me why your opinion matters?
>>
I was on the Bernie Reddit screen capping butt hurt and most people there hat eHillarys guts and would rather not vote at all.
>>
>>76524180
who's gonna vote for her?
>>
Bernie is a dumb cuck if he doesn't run independently.
If both parties have "spoiler" candidates that gives the 3rd parties a legitimate chance.
Or Bernie lives another 4-8 years to try again (LMAO)
>>
File: shillary.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>76524180
>>
File: Ckb4R7_UgAA2eLp.jpg (97 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Ckb4R7_UgAA2eLp.jpg
97 KB, 960x960
>>
everytime hillary can't rig it
>>
Sure are a bunch of stupid foreigners posting lately
>>
>>76524308
Lel
>>
File: 1465407582090.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465407582090.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
Hillary is literally insane. Look at her eyes.

See how she acts when she isn't teleprompting.

IMPEACH THE MAYOR OF SAN JOSE AND FIRE THE SAN JOSE CHIEF OF POLICE!

>>76531016
>>
if america had a ligament voting system, sanders would be way out in front
>>
>>76531891
>ligament
jesus fucking spell check
>>
>>76532184
l>egitimate
fucking did it again
>>
>>76524180
Trump's going to lose because 1: he's a shitty candidate to begin with and 2: Hillary would be cake to control by the plutocrats.
>>
File: Ckcjr09XIAIpMQq.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ckcjr09XIAIpMQq.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
this
no more status quo
>>
>>76524180
> we
> see flag
What are you talking about, kike?
>>
File: photo.jpg (114 KB, 1203x1203) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114 KB, 1203x1203
>>76524180
>so we should just brace for another 4(or even 8) years with a warmongering Democrat administration
you mean 16
>>
>>76524180
Trump's campaign is far far different than Mccain or Romney. Hillary is, and everybody knows it, a third Obama term with all of the negative character traits boosted. Trump is running as the populist charismatic alternative to the previous two republicans, both of whom lost by less than 5%. All trump has to do is convince a few million people to either sit out or vote for him. Hillary has far less of a chance at getting anyone besides people that already voted for obama. She's coming from the advantage of a large support base, but she has no room for expansion like trump does.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.