[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is actually being polled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 640x1136
Obviously all the Brits on here want out of the EU, but it seems the majority online do as well.

The old people will vote to leave, that's accepted

The younguns are assumed to be voting to remain but are they really? The only ones I see advocating remain are the posh lefties from uni - but they're not representative of all youngsters (fortunately).

Did anyone see that poll on the guardian's Twitter page yesterday? It asked who won the debate and the overwhelming majority (of about 4.5k respondents) said Farage. This is a left wing publication (Guardian) on a left wing platform (Twitter) bear in mind.

I also suspect there will be a load of 'shy brexiters' like there were 'shy tories' at the last general election. It's not the politically correct option so people lie about how they're voting.

I'm starting to think the govt s just gonna rig the results (even more so than they are already doing)
>>
File: image.png (106 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 640x1136
????
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Put this on yesterday at 2/1

Do the bookies know the result is a fix? Polls say it's even (with leave in front if anything), the majority of money is on leave, but the odds are still 2/1
>>
99.9% of postal votes for Remain.
>>
File: image.png (752 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
752 KB, 640x1136
>>76522591
I know m8

Pic related is the photo the comments in my OP are from. Lad bible pushing the left agenda but nobody is having it. I thought the youngsters were supposed to be pro-EU?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1280x2880
>>76522591
Kek

A friend of mine is voting by post, said he was going to write 'Leave' on the back of the envelope to save them the trouble of opening it before they discarded it.

As for your point about shy tories, I hope you're right. I've been claiming I vote Lib Dem for years, while voting UKIP every time ;^)
>>
>>76522776
I'm really hoping for you Britbros. We need to have each other's backs.
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 640x1136
The guardian poll yesterday
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 640x1136
More evidence (admittedly not reliable) that youngsters want out as we
>>
It's funny that you actually think a vote out campaign, even with the majority votes, will result in uk exiting
>>
>>76523339
I don't, but at least we'll be able to give the politicians shit for their cowardice and obvious subservience to the global elites

I'm worried they won't even be honest about the results. They'll lie and just go "it's what the public wanted"
>>
>>76523482
I wondered if this was a legitimate worry. How what they go about changing the polls. At each station or nationally?
>>
>>76523986
I think like someone else said - postal votes.

If the result is close - which it could be - then they could do it easily.

But if it's like 70% leave I don't think they'll be able to hide it. We still won't leave but it will cause a full on revolt if they overrule
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.