[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what are we going to do about the recent female pedophile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image-2.jpg (144 KB, 1357x707) Image search: [Google]
image-2.jpg
144 KB, 1357x707
/pol/, what are we going to do about the recent female pedophile surge?
>>
>>76516474
Where the fuck were these women when I was in 8th grade?
>>
>>76516474
There's no way that picture is real. I know that the even happened but there's no way that specific picture is real.

They wouldn't show the face of the kid. Plus he isn't even cute and looks WAY too smug.
>>
>>76516651
I saw a video of her walking out of the school and she looked nothing like that
>>
>>76516474
Nice!

Good going kid!
>>
>>76516651

They're emboldened now
>>
Can you imagine being in that 8th grader's place? He will forever be known as someone who scored on a hot teacher.

Nice.
>>
>>76516474
He makes a cute trap.
>>
>>76518334
Yeah his buddies are gonna think he's so cool. Nice!
>>
Dismantle the catholic church.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.