[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true French petrol stations are running out of fuel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 213243i2_ts[1].jpg (64 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
213243i2_ts[1].jpg
64 KB, 1155x1155
Is it true French petrol stations are running out of fuel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53T7AIgf5Ks
>>
>>76514132
ANGLO SHILL

IGNORE
>>
>>76514132
You are two weeks late m8.
>>
>>76514342

Someone just posted it on normiebook and it seemed like one of those dumb conspiracy theories. Just wondered what you fags thought
>>
>>76514784
Well it's a mess here, but not quite the video shows.

Law are about to pass that will reduce a lot of our safety at work (safety so work, but to keep our job too).

As a result, we somhow riot and, two weeks ago, some petrol factory were closed.
Obviously, for a week, it become harder to find petrol.
Everything is back to normal now.

Still, government is pissing at us, and we can't afford to be on strike for months...

As for the burned police car, it's just some sandniggers doing sandnigger thing, and government letting things go.
>>
>>76515459

>Law are about to pass that will reduce a lot of our safety at work

This makes me laugh as according to the remain camp the EU secures our workers rights :^)

I do like how you guys don't take any shit and actually protest stuff. Over here people just have a little moan and don't really do anything
>>
>>76515459

Evidence and personal experience showed me you're all a bunch of pampered slackers anyway.
>>
>>76515629
Sorry, but here we had some rights, mostly because of 1968 may.
We may have more or less protection than other EU country, it's not a reason not to fight for better work conditions.
And, yes, we do like to protest. But hey, you like to drink tea no?
Oups, cliché, sorry.

>>76515765
We surely are.
But I don't see what it shall change anything to the fight for better work condition.
>>
How come the French can find energy and time to protest and riot over this but won't do it over the Islamification of their country and the terror attacks?
>>
>>76515765
What a load of shit, we are among the most productive people on the people, when we are at work we just work, an office is no place to live.
>>
>>76516088
Trust me, we try !
But it's freaking hard no fight this plague while staying legal.

We don't want a bloody mess here, just them to leave.
And you can't do that anymore.
Or we will need to start a civil war.
And nobody wants a civil war.
>>
>>76516070

Hey I was trying to be nice :(
>>
>>76514132
you're one week late ( at least)
now it's all about fags striking and pretending that's for the benefit of the entire nation
>>
>>76516599
Ye, we are.
But most of the people of the word only look at average working hours. And if you do so, we look like slackers.

>>76516831
Sorry, I miss-translate a believe you said that we only protest but never act.
>>
>>76516088
Careful with the racism m8, #NotAllTerrorists
>>
It was bullshit. Fuck that country anyway, it's just a muslim shithole nowadays. Even romas mock us and our congoïde football team.
>>
>>76516618

What's so bad about a civil war? The enemies of the people have never been this easy to identify.
>>
>>76517693
Ho yes, so easy to say when you are at home.
Even for us.

But, go on street and look around you.
If you are not prepared you will be trashed up.

If we don't plan to clean the mess in less than a week, we are toasted.

Setting apart all the ethical questions obviously.
>>
>>76517693
Civil war is NEVER good, even if you have money, weapons and are rightly equipped.

People here speak about civil war like it would be a team deathmatch when it reality it would be a fucking free for all.

Hell, the farmer in my village would probably use to opportunity to solve good ol' quarrels before shooting the first muslim.
>>
>>76518585
I don't know where you are from, but here, near Paris, it will be exactly the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.