[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /WesternEuropePol/ hate Slavs? They are much better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Why does /WesternEuropePol/ hate Slavs? They are much better and ubermenschener than you dipshit nord cucks tbqh
>>
we dont tho
>>
hate indians more
>>
>>76511013
We dont, in general east Europe culture is superior to west
>>
>>76511013
We dont hate slaves. You probably just read too much western propaganda.
>>
>>76511250
slavs*
my bad
>>
>>76511082

Poo in the mooslim, anglo

>>76511065
The retard krauts and swede/nord cucks here sure seem to hate them. Maybe envy
>>
>>76511013
I don't mind slavs. I hate Indians.

They can't poo in the loo or put trash in the bin, and then they come over to Australia and our universities and workplaces and shit, still can't poo in loo nor put trash away or even speak English.

Some disadvantaged white fuck can't into fixing his troubles because a shitskin got the last place in a uni course or job interview or whatever
>>
>>76511013
Only hate I see for Slavs on here is from Germans and Americans.
>>
>>76511013
>designated shitting tire

beware of squatting slavs
>>
File: yes.png (36 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
36 KB, 484x483
>>76511284
>>
>>76511284
I do like the anti muslim stance of the Hindutva movement

it could be better and more extreme like the violent anti Muslim stance of ultra nationalists buddhist in burma like the "movement 969"
>>
File: Dedbutcool.jpg (65 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Dedbutcool.jpg
65 KB, 403x403
Not all slavs are the same
>>
>>76511284
>>>76511065
>The retard krauts and swede/nord cucks here sure seem to hate them
Anglo lies, if you believe this then you are an eternal anglo slave
>>
>>76511082
>B E A D Y
>E
>A
>D
>Y
>>
>>76511013
Gopnik shitlords
>>
File: slav8.jpg (532 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
slav8.jpg
532 KB, 1080x1920
>>76511013

< everyone become slav...
>>
>>76511325

Yup. You're right. Only divine intervention of God empowering will to power can reform a race toward ubermenschenism.
>>
Most Slavs who come to the west are criminals. Not joking, that's fact.
>>
>tfw Czech
>tfw white and pale as fuck
>>
>>76512100
Is there supposed to be something wrong with that?
>>
>>76512183
I'm white as fuck but apparently I'm not white, according to /pol/ for being a slav.
>>
>>76512678
>/pol/ is one person
only jews and western cucks say slavs aren't white
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.