[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JOIN AND AMPLIFY OR WHATEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: heroin-addiction.jpg (69 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
heroin-addiction.jpg
69 KB, 660x350
So, that russian KGB agent dude or whatever who was talking about psy-ops and all that said that the only way to beat the extreme SJW behaviors of the west is to join them and amplify their lunatic message to a point where rational people will start reacting to it..

So why dont we start a "heroin shame" movement?

Basically make the SJWs support the use of heroin as a personal choice and at the same time as a direct result of oppressive white colonialist culture

>dont shame me just cause I CHOSE to shoot heroin you fucking BIGOT
or
>dont shame me just cause I CHOSE to shoot heroin cause your white colonialist supremacist system has gotten me to the point where this is my only escape from the oppressive system YOU created you fucking BIGOT

What do you think?
>>
>>76506179
I see nothing wrong with this. The heroin, I mean, not your cis white oppressive bullshit scheme to shame people about skag, shitlord.
>>
>>76506484
Im with you bro
This is just another way the cis white fuckheads try to oppress the oppressed more
#mychoice
#noneofyourbusiness
>>
>>76506179

Might as well take WEEDLAMAO to it's logical evolution and conclusion.
>>
>>76507256
Check your needle privellage, I can only afford crack~
>>
>>76507256
Needs a trigger warning when I'm too poor to afford a bump fuck you I'm triggered
>>
>>76507393
>using crack
oh hey there mr. fancypants lecturing the rest of us injecting heroin cut with cement....fuck you
>>
>>76506179
I dig it OP. Heroin is big seeeyeayyy money so you might inadvertently start something.
>>
>>76506179
I can get down with some H shaming, I do it all the time anyway.
>>
>>76506179

heroin addiction is a social construct. I chose this. #breakthebarrier #addictforlife #herionheroin
>>
>>76507871
#heroinhero

heroin shaming is just another way for cis white males to marginalize people who dont share their privileges

#MYjourney
>>
>>76506179
We should pick opium, to make sure chinks and shit get mad
>>
#PinUp
#RemoveTheStigma
#ShareIfYouCare
#HIVPositivity
#DontAskDontTell
#UniversalHealthcare
#HugASmackHead
>>
>>76506179
Are you kidding me? Heroin is good for children, there's a """study""" it increases IQ by 3. It should be taught in schools and learned by a young age.
>>
Heroin is:
Happy
Healthy
Hygienic
Holistic
>>
>>76506179
Wrong approach. Escalating leftness is already the Left's MO - your parody would only accelerate that process and simply confuse the bystanders.

Read this:
http://blog.jim.com/culture/review-of-left-singularities/
>>
>>76506179
>That hairy arm

What the hell
>>
>>76506179
heroin has little to no negative health affects

>FACT

t. kgb
>>
>>76507871
>heroinheroin

kek
>>
>>76508995
that's a man, baby
>>
>>76509119
what about constipation ?
>>
>>76506179
If you're talking about who I think you are talking about, his name is Yuri Bezmenov.
>>
>>76509335
propaganda
>>
>>76506179
Not crazy enough.
These are the people that say shoplifting is a morally correct thing to do.
>>
>>76509365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo
>>
File: 1464737114917.png (416 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
1464737114917.png
416 KB, 640x643
>>76506179
There are plenty of leftists and lolbertarians who already unironically support all this
>>
>>76509794
>road to the white house
>>
>>76506179
That's a good idea based grease man
>>
We should instead convince them that survival instincts are a social construct given to the oppressed by the privileged white man shitlord class
>>
Lucifer finds this OFFENSIVE!!! Light and order tells us we must Respect EVERYONE! EQUAL RIGHTS MATTERS GUYZ!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF HEROIN! lucifer finds this offensive!
>>
>>76506179
They've already beaten us to this, they have it so you can drink alcohol as a pregnant woman in New York, only way to win now is to kill all of them.
>>
>>76509794
I still don't understand why this happened. Don't they want to be taken seriously?
>>
>>76509119
If you're going to use CIA drug tactics do it responsibly
>>
>>76506179
I thought the thin privilege movement was doing that.
>>
One more thing before I go if you really want to bother women make a movement supporting female circumcision. Tell people it's racist to criticize it.
>>
>>76514418
ohh, isn't there already a facebook page about this topic?
>>
>>76514726
Maybe I don't know... but I think it would scare women out of being liberal retards.
>>
File: 4L_NnPwghGv.jpg (18 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
4L_NnPwghGv.jpg
18 KB, 310x206
>>76509446
I agree, it would be better to amplify their pro-pedo shit, the left already has a a little momentum towards pedo support, like that pro-pedo salon or slate article. And sex is always a better topic for getting people worked up (see gay marriage, transfags, fag rights, aids, etc). What we need to do is push the idea of LBGTP with the P = Pedo.
>>
>>76514418
This is another good idea. #IsupportHerSnip
>>
I thought we were tossing the US in the dustbin of history with their anti white shit to wake up Europe?

Millions of illegal immigrants are good for the US, Germany etc. Whites should be exterminated!
>>
>>76515303
"How dare you criticize my culture, privileged white woman?! We have been doing this for centuries, and you do not speak for me or my people! How do you sleep at night?!" Hahaha
>>
>>76506179
helena filha da puta, cada vez quetu passa aqui de carro com um retrardado eu não sinto ciúmes ou inveja, eu sinto pena do otário que não tem nada pra te oferecer a não ser passeio de carro na frente da casa dos ticos que tu não consegue pegar. não precisa pasasr rindo aqu, por que não me atrtai essa boca deformada de tanto levar caralho lá na reweb.
>>
File: 4L_NZSStjE1.jpg (23 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
4L_NZSStjE1.jpg
23 KB, 325x244
We also need to start a white woman shaming movement. White women are the true cancer when it comes to feminism and all for this insane sjw shit. What we need is something where their own movements start devouring them.
>>
>>76515811
YES!
White women aren't real womyn!
Womynhood is defined by (chosen) gender + oppression - natural privilege.
White women are part of the oppressive patriarchial system by having too much natural privilege. White trans-womyn are more womyn than white women by default, and should be considered the lowest form of womynhood allowed.

Jesus Christ, even typing this shit ironically makes me sick.
>>
>>76506179
Why not just push bugchasing and pozzing? They're already established so you don't have to meme something that doesn't exist
>>
>>76506179
>the SJWs
Wow these mythical creatures are blamed for everything, aren't they?

I don't think they really exist outside the minds of those who fell for the propaganda
>>
>>76506179
This is great we should do this
>>
>>76506179
Whatever happened with the #openbordersforisrael thing? Did everyone get murdered by mossad?
>>
>>76506179
i recall it a bit difrent
didn't he say that all SJW would travel to da walls?
>>
>>76515116
I disagree because if this goes wrong childern get hurt the only people who could be hurt in the heroine idea are leftists and it will kill/ make them useless which will make our side even strong
>>
>>76516556
Nice
>>
>>76517418

If you go out of your basement more and talked to people instead of posting on a Cambodian chalk art image board you would realize they do.
>>
>>76518218
Bruh I'm in seattle right now on vacation I can assure you they're real.
>>
These freaks don't need any help acting insane. No need to waste time larping.
>>
File: 14vvzu.jpg (72 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
14vvzu.jpg
72 KB, 620x372
>>
>>76506179
Too hard to contain in only SJW circles. And as much as I hate SJWs, killing them with drugs wouldn't be what I want. Heroine is very serious business. But if they are as degenerate as they appear, they will end up with it anyway...and die.
>>
Hmmm how about the idea of MTF transgenders actually being rapists who are raping themselves therefore the whole female gender or some crazy shit like that.
>>
How is heroin even a thing.
Surely everyone knows by now "Heroin bad. Don't do heroin.
>>
>>76506179
>join them and amplify their lunatic message to a point where rational people will start reacting to it..
You mean like they've been doing on here for the last 2 years?
>>
>>76506179
This one would backfire so bad. Heroin addicts rob to get their fix, and their welfare money would run out quick, and we are talking about the mobs that chimp out if someone uses a non-pc term.
Anyway I think many retarded sjw-s could be tricked into becoming heroin addicts, but it would have no positive effect. Get them to suicide for equality, or something productive.
>>
File: the burn.jpg (199 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
the burn.jpg
199 KB, 955x500
good idea, though at this point in time I think it would be more effective to pretend to be hillary supporters to make hillary supporters look bad, and push people towards trump. trump will take care of ending SJW culture in the US and in the west as a whole

make pro-hillary accounts and say ridiculous things, like plausible things. acknowledge that hillary lies all the time, but make it seem like a good thing. acknowledge that her neglect caused benghazi, but make it seem like a good thing, such as:
>"Sure, Hilllary has changed a lot of her views. So what? Every Is that all Trumplets have to say? Every decent politician changes their views to keep up with modern times, sometimes the old way is wrong and it's okay to change. Yes, Hillary used to be against Mexico. That was then. Now? We know Mexicans are a net benefit on our economy, and that the people who are against immigration don't care about the economy as much as they care about being racist. Trump meanwhile is stuck in the past, he can't move past his bigoted hate."
or
>Yes, you COULD argue that Hillary is in some ways responsible to Benghazi. But so what? We're talking a handful of lives, and while that's tragic and you can't value human life, at the end of the day as a politician, and especially as president, you have to look at the big picture. Look at what happened with Enigma during WWII. The allies cracked the German codes and knew where they were going to stage their attacks. They could stop the attacks if they wanted to, however, if they stopped every single one then the Germans would have figured out their code was cracked and change it. In order to win in the long term, you have to make short-term sacrifices. It's like a game of chess, you know, that game that people more intelligent than you sometimes play? No, Trumplets?

no need to bring up that KGB yuri guy though. back in the day we simply called this false flagging
>>
>>76518107
Good catch leaf, was about to say that lgbt-p push thing was smart, but I forgot that these leftist crazies will actually go along with any progressive bullshit they read. I don't want to live in a world where child abuse is considered moral and acceptable, if it goes wrong.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.