[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18
File: welp.jpg (60 KB, 300x472) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
60 KB, 300x472
>listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the enemy is thinking
>they bring on some lady that apparently researched demographics or some shit
>"Democrats are heavily favored because the electorate is browner than ever!"
>"The only way Trump can win is if he gets out enough of the white vote"

Why is this allowed?

Also welp, I guess it's all over lads. The shitskins have apparently outbred and outillegalimmigrated us. Apparently you can't be POTUS if you don't pander to latinos, and by that I mean open borders and more gibmedats.

Welp.
>>
>>76505894
Yip you are pretty much fucked Trump is the last throw of the dice for you for another 30 years at least. If he fails then demographics will make it impossible to turn back the tide.

To be honest the republicans shit on all of you hard and haven't done a god dam thing about your demographic decline now they reap what they sow.

Oh and if you think you can just migrate to another white country think again everyone else has wised up to this bullshit long ago.
>>
>>76505894
yeah don't think you can roll in here with your gay latino nigger bullshit m8, we are pretty full of that crap already
>>
>>76506200
>a fucking kiwi
>>
>>76506758
So? Everyone is getting fucked by demographics you were just the canary in the coal mine that alerted everyone else to the danger.
>>
>>76505894
Well...unfortunately they're right. Democrats managed to fuck us with shitskin immigration back in 64. This is probably our last chance or at least next to last chance to get our guy in.
>>
>>76505894
>"Getting the black / latino community to vote is exactly what the white men want them to do - to vote under their oppressive regime, give them the illusion of choice. At the end of the day, their situation won't change. 8 years of Obama has proved that. This is why we call it White America. The only person above the rich, white patriarchy are the Jews - but they're untouchable."
>>
>>76507642
You know, this might work. If we spread this idea to the masses, we might convince nigs and spics not to vote.
>>
File: 1450578932187.jpg (493 KB, 1467x710) Image search: [Google]
1450578932187.jpg
493 KB, 1467x710
>nigs and hispos listen to white npr lesbos
These people are truly retarded

They're basically relying on the white lesbos to convince darkies how to vote.
>>
>>76507642

It's funny because they present the illusion of helping the middle class when ultimately what they're trying to do is destroy it. They want most people to be living in poverty and on the dole, dependent on the nanny state for handouts to barely survive, while the rich and powerful get richer and more powerful.

Things would be so much better if minorities would realize that conservatives are the ones that have their best interest in mind, to help them actually get a job and provide upward mobility instead of keeping them down in poverty like the liberals do. It's just that most of the republican establishment is just as bad as the dems in terms of not giving a fuck about the People as long as they can keep their jobs and enact their own personal agendas of greed and power.

This is why Trump is so loved, people born ahead of the Reagan era have literally never seen a presidential candidate like this. Someone who isn't an empty suit sock puppet, pandering to your ideals and telling you sweet lies and then doing a 180 and buttfucking you once they actually have the job and can't be fired. He's an extreme rarity, an honest person who legitimately cares about the People running for POTUS who actually has a legitimate chance of winning.
>>
>>76505894
half the niggers and spics are either in prison or convicted felons, so they can't vote. Mud people are less inclined to vote in general. White people vote in highest percentages, and will be extremely motivated to turn out this year, since shitskins openly brag about genociding them.
>>
File: I Am Now #ArtHillary.jpg (25 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
I Am Now #ArtHillary.jpg
25 KB, 364x322
>>76508050

This picture is actually a perfect representation of what I imagine people's faces look like when they post "Really makes you think, I am now #ArtHillary"
>>
>>76508050
you're a fucking moron

the npr piece isn't out to persuade certain demographics, it's reporting on already existing attitudes gleaned from polls.
>>
>>76505894

It's still possible but we are on the brink. Trump is literally our last hope.
>>
>>76508050
Is that a man
>>
>>76508050
>>76508261

there are 3 FUCKING WHITE MALES in that picture supporting Shillary

that's 3 too many.
>>
>>76508265
but if you mention that whites should try to make the country less brown to help Republicans you are le evil racist nazi man

but it's fine to say the country needs to be browner.
>>
>>76505894
Parliamentary Democracy at its finest, anon, doomed to failure from the start. They have to cator to the lowest common denominator from the very beginning. It needs to be Direct Democracy or straight dictatorship, any other route is for faggots.
>>
>>76508265
>(((certain demographics)))
ok, jane (((metzler)))
>>
File: Oy Vey.jpg (6 KB, 107x176) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.jpg
6 KB, 107x176
>>76508050
>>76508261

>Yes, yes. Good goy.
>>
File: Romney3.jpg (184 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Romney3.jpg
184 KB, 1280x800
>>76508338
This ass-clown was your last "hope".
And by hope, I mean your last chance to be taken to the cleaners and have it blamed on other poorz.
>>
>>76508255
This. Fuck everything the media says. Trump is going to crush Hillary. Shit skins are going to cry crocodile tears.

The only thing I'm worried about is that Trump fixing the country's extreme demographic shift problem will lull whites back to sleep, and we will be doomed to elect another shit skin in twenty years.
>>
>>76508589
Things weren't nearly as bad four years ago. The last four years have blown my fucking mind.
>>
>>76508592

Eh, I'd take 20 years of prosperity in return for that possibility in all honesty. If we lose this time around amnesty/open borders will probably be a thing and we'll be flooded by so many shitskins that we'll never have enough votes to win ever again.
>>
File: Karl Rove12.jpg (173 KB, 1536x854) Image search: [Google]
Karl Rove12.jpg
173 KB, 1536x854
>>76508592
You are more delusional than Rove on the eve of the 2012 election.
>>
File: Ronald-Reagan-9453198-1-402.jpg (47 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-Reagan-9453198-1-402.jpg
47 KB, 402x402
>>76508716
The modern Presidents offering wide-scale Amnesty were your people.
>>
>>76505894
Ever wonder why the Founders made land ownership a requirement for voting? It was to keep a teeming mass of immigrant poor from influencing our political system.

Guess we just have to abolish democracy altogether now.
>>
>>76508852
You get right on that.
>>
>>76505894
>the enemy

Wow, what an autist.
>>
Even worse is that brown people are mostly concentrated on swing states. Nobody gives a shit about the brown vote in freakin' Arkansas. LOL Republishits are guaranteed to win that state no matter what.
>>
>>76508098
>people born ahead of the Reagan era have literally never seen a presidential candidate like this. Someone who isn't an empty suit sock puppet

>implying Reagan wasn't a sock puppet.

newsflash babby, reagan is america's FIRST globalist president. he signed gigantic amount of trade deals and he's the reason why so many jobs were shipped to china in the 80s. oh wouldn't you be surprised to know that China started its economic rise in the 80s? look it up fag.
>>
>>76508745
Not an argument
>>
>>76509073
And you think that's a coincidence?

Do you think Ohio was a swing state 50 years ago?
>>
>>76508265
>gleaned from polls.
^ made up shit that idiots believe is true without any substantiation. Published by paid shills without any scruples. Gibs me dem shekels mastah.
>>
>>76509223
>reagan is america's FIRST globalist president

try woodrow wilson, faggot.
>>
>>76505894

America will be brown, and that's perfectly fine.
>>
>>76507398
>Well...unfortunately they're right. Democrats managed to fuck us with shitskin immigration back in 64. This is probably our last chance or at least next to last chance to get our guy in.

Even with 100% closed immigration this country is going brown. Birth rates for latinos are the only ones significantly above replacement rates
>>
File: rwds.jpg (66 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
rwds.jpg
66 KB, 900x900
>>76505894
>The shitskins have apparently outbred and outillegalimmigrated us.
So, right wing death squads wasn't just a meme after all?
>>
>>76505894
>listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the enemy is thinking

Why is NPR "the enemy" I've listened to them too and they're about as tame as it gets. Plus they have conservative viewpoints on all the time now, like Diane Rehm and On Point with Tom Ashbrook.

As a moderate, it gets a little tiring listening to talk radio listeners scared of flouride in the water and chem trails from passing jets. I need something a little more adult.
>>
>>76516201
>NPR
>a little more adult
Welcome to /pol/. Enjoy your workday, or maybe not your workday, or maybe you just woke up and have no better coffee to smell.
>>
File: hitchens.jpg (38 KB, 625x424) Image search: [Google]
hitchens.jpg
38 KB, 625x424
>>76516733
>maybe you just woke up and have no better coffee to smell.

Thank you. I drink amazingly good Kona coffee from Costco and at the rate I'm making bank today, I'll retire in my 50's.

I like /pol/ because I see new ideas and interesting concepts and hilarious dark comedy.

But a lot of them turn out to be goofy conspiracy theories or imaginary threats for the feeble-minded to soil their shorts.

For example, these "SJW"s. Do they really exist or are they just the same old fat girls and emo guys from photoshopped memes and Facebook pages? I graduated college in 2007 and I've never met any here in Florida.

In fact, I've seen a lot more wild alligators and bald eagles.
>>
>>76518297
I would suggest reading books to begin with. Do you have a topic of interest? I could perhaps recommend one.
>>
>>76518658
>I would suggest reading books to begin with.

I like science fiction, economic and politics. I recently read Wealth of Nations, it was a slog in some parts, but interesting. I've read Atlas Shrugged, wasn't moved. Freakonomics was actually better than I expected. Hidden Brain by Shankar Vedantum was pretty good.

This week I'm reading the Coast Guard's Boating and Seamanship manual for an exam to pilot 10hp+ boats because I want a pair of high-powered jet skis this summer.
>>
>>76516201
NPR is open-borders globalist trash.

Soros gives them millions, that should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>76519328
>economics and politics
They're really the same thing. I'm torn, but because it's summer, I'll give you a short, fun Summer read based on the way you worded the whole thing.

"The Man who Tasted Shapes" by Richard Cytowic. It's a discourse on philosophy, and not just an advancement on the state of the art of synesthesia.

https://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Tasted-Shapes-Press/dp/0262532557
>>
>>76519452
>NPR is open-borders globalist trash.

I listen to NPR when I drive to work and back, about 2 hours a day. I've never heard them talk about open borders, but there have been a few who question a 40 foot high 2000 mile wall. Walls are generally failures. El guapo tunneled under ours, they're using catapults to fling drugs over it, the planes and boats bypass it all the time. They've even got submarines. Interdiction is very expensive and not very effective. What's the red-pill there? A bigger wall or a higher wall? You've lost me.

>Soros gives them millions, that should tell you everything you need to know.

Turmp and Sorors are both billionaires, but the difference is one fights communist regimes by assisting their overthrow to democracy, the other stamps his name on things he doesn't own.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

That should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>76520559
Why would NPR use such vulgar terms as "open borders" when they can have somebody interview a downtrodden person instead.

Which programs to you hear in your car? I got myself out of having to commute by car, so I just hear whatever is on whenever I happen to drive.
>>
>>76520559
Wew lad

Have you just missed out on the last 10 years where Soros has been connected to mass third world immigration in the US and Europe? He's been funding groups to distribute fliers and guides on how to get into europe and how to collect benefits to third world nations.
>>
>citizens vote in their own interests
>one party really god damn racist and hates people because of their skin color and lineage instead of because they're shit people
>one party kinda goes 'maybe having a social safety net so losing your job or having an illness doesn't make you homeless and destitute
>lol all these fucking spics and nigs just voting for handmeouts!!!!
>>
>>76521040
He literally funds riots. The Color Revolution link was quite relevant.

Thanks to the NDAA, we only need suspicion of this person causing terrorist acts to eliminate him.
>>
>>76520559
Not an argument

Walls work.
>>
>>76521231
You're such a straw man you're in a pumpkin patch
>>
>>76505894
Earlier today they had a mestizo political science professor from Berkeley lying about how immigrants do not commit crimes and everyone in her survey hates Trump. That's pretty much the Establishment case and absolutely nobody believes it.
>>
>>76520847
>Why would NPR use such vulgar terms as "open borders" when they can have somebody interview a downtrodden person instead.

Like this guy:
http://onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/roger-stone-tweets-trump
>>
>>76521510
Berkley like in tax payers are funding this?

Was it a woman?
>>
>>76520559
You never heard NPR push open borders? Where were you when Steve Inskeep attacked Hungary? This whole "refugee" crisis has been heavily and propagandistically covered by NPR in a very one-sided and unmistakably open-borders way. I've never heard them use the exact phrase in those words but really there's no way we're listening to the same NPR.
>>
>>76521712
Roger Stone is on NPR these days? top kek

Like I said, I barely listen to it. It's mainly all fucking bullshit when I'm in my car except for a gem here or there.
>>
>>76521721
Yeah, a UC Berkekey poli sci prof. It was part of coverage of the California primary.
>>
>>76521345
>Walls work.

Berlin Wall? Great Wall of China? Maginot Line? Hadrian's Wall?

Historically they're a bad bet.
>>
File: okay.jpg (29 KB, 324x350) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
29 KB, 324x350
>WE BROWN COUNTRY NOW ESE
>>
>>76521738
>there's no way we're listening to the same NPR.

Perhaps my perception is less jaundiced.
>>
File: Pursuit-of-burger.png (512 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
Pursuit-of-burger.png
512 KB, 666x444
>>76505894
>Why is this allowed?

Leftist program funded by leftists pushes leftist agenda that further leftist ideology.

"Why is this so biased" asks the moron.
>>
>>76522032
Nope, the Trump Wall

It's going to have big gates so you can bring your family in, legally.
>>
>>76507398
hey where can i read about whatever you're referencing in 64? just let me know what to wiki please :)
>>
>>76521738
>This whole "refugee" crisis has been heavily and propagandistically covered by NPR in a very one-sided and unmistakably open-borders way.

Refugees are not immigrants by choice. They're fleeing conflict.

I understand xenophobia, but if it was the Swedish Bikini Team asking for asylum, I'm sure your view on this would be different.
>>
>>76522262
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Not that guy, but pretty sure he was talking about this.

We used to (prior to 1965) prioritize legal immigration from europe, after 1965 we dropped that and started accepting whoever from wherever, at which point the mexican flood started.
>>
>>76521738
>pretty much never listen to NPR
>hey it's still too early for the local radio station to play the insufferable BBC programming, let's put it on
>today, we have a long segment on how all the different people in China you've never heard of are all making new lives in America, and can't speak English
>listen to the Northern Chinese
>they were hurt in some way
>they need to be in America now
>it's your civic duty

I'd break my car radio if it weren't already broken.
>>
>>76522472
And 0.0% of the people flooding europe are refugees.
>>
>>76521912
I listened to that show and Stone was eminently articulate and acquitted himself and Trump perfectly. I was very impressed.
>>
>>76522220
>It's going to have big gates so you can bring your family in, legally.

That sounds so Game of Thrones, doesn't it? Lowering the drawbridge so the serf can cross the moat.
>>
>>76522535
cheers
>>
>>76522604
I hope somebody stuffs a link to it in a trump general for when I get bored. Sounds like fun.
>>
>>76518297
> I graduated college in 2007 and I've never met any here in Florida.
Hmmmm
>In fact, I've seen a lot more wild alligators and bald eagles.
Oh I see
>>
>>76505894
How have you not blown your brains out yet?
Literally the only thing NPR is good for is after midnight jazz
>>
File: faf4.jpg (13 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
faf4.jpg
13 KB, 268x268
>america is 66%~ caucasian, 33%~ hispanic/black
>politics is pretty much split down the middle, 50/50 republicans/democrats
>it's well known that almost ALL blacks and hispanics vote democrat
>mfw i realize 33% of the democrats' 45%~ is nonwhite
>mfw if you're a white who votes democrat, you're literally a minority
>>
>>76522032
Walls are to keep the casuals out. There's hundreds of miles of our boarder you can just drive a pickup across on old dirt roads. They're amazingly effective at that.
>>
>>76505894
It's over because you won't fight. You're basically admitting it in every word of your post.

You're a coward, you won't fight, no matter what happens you will slavishly respect the "process of democracy". If they immigrated and outbred you, MURDER THEM until their numbers are fewer.

Don't post again.
>>
>>76523055
>76522220
http://onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/trump-clinton-election-2016-democracy

in case I am not around and you are..
>>
>>76522152
"NPR" relies on local broadcasters as well. Where I used to live in Colorado, it was mostly burnt out deadheads who ran the station.
>>
>>76522535
It wasn't just whoever from wherever, it also allowed extended families to enter. Watch this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbcWOwgY11s
>>
File: 1454912258468.jpg (26 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1454912258468.jpg
26 KB, 275x280
>>76522472
>If the migrants were different, you'd change your mind.

Wow, what an amazing observation for somebody in the sub 100 IQ range.

I'd also have different concerns if I was told I had cancer, than if I was told I just won a million dollars.

Retard.
>>
>>76523677
It's sad. One of our really big NPR broadcasters and cultural icons where I live got blown the fuck out and replaced with shit, just like some other terrestrial broadcasters.

It's easy to notice what's going on.
>>
>>76523546
>If they immigrated and outbred you, MURDER THEM until their numbers are fewer.

Put down the remote and step away from the TV. Too much Game of Thrones.
>>
>>76524274
I never could listen to it. Normies, I think, think it's either centrist or leftist because of the only other options on radio. Which is right wingers screaming at everything. Government run radio can't be anything other than leftist though. And the people who would go into that line of work, necessarily have a leftist bent.
>>
>>76522472
Because Sweden isn't full of brown and violent shitskins.
>>
>>76523385
>it's well known that almost ALL blacks and hispanics vote democrat

Look at the way the Trump talks about them. Look at the GOP voter laws. Can you really blame them for knowing who's worse at representing them?
>>
>>76525387
How does Trump talk about them?
>>
>>76525252
It was a systematic shut-down process. They don't want anybody listening to anything.

You can't even get what they call a "blow torch" radio transmitter these days, and now it transmits CDC ads, and ads paid for by the Ad Council.
>>
>>76525524
>How does Trump talk about them?
Dats muh African over there. Like he's a token.
>>
>>76508847

50% of Democrat presidents since Reagan have fought tooth and nail for amnesty, open borders, sanctuary cities, and Muslim "refugees"
>>
>>76506869
Doesn't seem Europe got that fukin memo m8
>>
>>76525764
>You can't even get what they call a "blow torch" radio transmitter these days

You can get one for just the neighborhood:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CZE-T501-87-5-108Mhz-25w-30w-50W-FM-transmitter-With100w-Pro-GP-Antenna-/161058509220?hash=item257fd5d1a4:g:Zu0AAOxyOeBR0x56
>>
>>76521738
I haven't heard them for a year, but whenever they hit a sensitive issue like refugees I usually hear them report numbers and politics without pushing any viewpoint. Like they're trying to remain objective, yet, not get in trouble saying anything negative about any groups
>>
the only demo Trump beats Hillary in is low education white males

granted, there's a lot of those. but, he's gonna need every single one.
>>
>>76516201

NPR/PBS has been controlled by the Koch Bros and other right wing corporations for the last 20 years.

If anything they are fake puppet show opposition used to anger people (browner comment), just as depicted in Orwell's 1984.

http://fair.org/uncategorized/problems-at-pbs-from-rose-to-koch/
>>
>>76513572
>Even with 100% closed immigration this country is going brown. Birth rates for latinos are the only ones significantly above replacement rates

Hence the need for mass-deportation and a concerted effort to force women back into their place and uncuck white males
>>
>>76522472
Burka team when?
>>
>>76526092

Within the MoE in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, cuck
>>
At least someone admit to the fact that "voter ID laws disenfranchise citizens" actually translates to "the illegals vote for us".
>>
>>76525148

immigrants that comes and outbreeds the host culture while never integrating?

We have to choose when to cut the free stuff.
Immigration is our fault. If we werent' supplying welfare you wouldn't be able to survive here.
>>
>>76525774
>it's annudah Shoah

Out of hundreds of speeches you have one instance of him using an unapproved possessive pronoun. Good job.

In every single speech he points out the plight of minorities in America is because we have not provided the proper structure to allow them to rise above their condition. Never mind he wants to create a financial and economic infrastructure which allows them to rise up rather than being kept in economic plantations.

Let's just keep focus on the handful of times an unpolished speaker says something which sounds vaguely unidentifiably demeaning.
>>
>>76518297
I see them at wal mart, my wife deals with them on the reg at college. She Got into a argument with one saying how videogames are bad because they portrayed women blah blah barf. Love my wife. Don't know why youve never seen one, but they're semi common here in NV. More so than gays
>>
>>76523845
Dots should scale relative to US population.
>>
>>76526018
I was talking about a hell of a lot more than 50W. I've seen the antenna. It's just something you can't easily build these days unless you're grandfathered into the system, so of course it was a target.

But I'm a big fan of microstations and HAM radio operatives.
>>
>>76525930
>Reagan fought tooth and nail for amnesty

Yes he did, and 8 million illegals suddenly became American on his watch. Did that plunge the US into some kind of death spiral? No, but the KKK and other far right extremists went nuts.
>>
File: future white men chose.jpg (51 KB, 639x409) Image search: [Google]
future white men chose.jpg
51 KB, 639x409
>>76505894

Anyone with half a fucking brain should have seen this coming. Apparently, this doesn't include any white men involved in any sort of conservative movement. Perhaps, had white men invested in their careers, all the seats of power across industries that MATTER wouldn't be filled with leftists.

Great job on those Trades jobs lads!

My ONLY hope is that the leftists eventually drag all the rich, white, WASP, cucks who let this happen, into the fucking street, then hang them all, and distribute their wealth to the niggers.
>>
>>76526503
>Immigration is our fault. If we werent' supplying welfare you wouldn't be able to survive here.

Most immigrants are hard-working and not qualified to receive welfare, so that's not going to make any difference.
>>
>>76526683
>Did that plunge the US into some kind of death spiral?
I'd like to draw your attention to the debt crisis and falling test scores.
>>
Trump is not our last hope.

He is our last chance to restore civilization by peaceful means.

If he fails, we will have to do it the other way. But either way, we will win.

There's always hope, so long as at least one man carries the light.
>>
>>76506200
>Oh and if you think you can just migrate to another white country think again everyone else has wised up to this bullshit long ago.

If that's true why are most white countries currently letting in thousands of immigrants?
>>
>>76526550
Florida is a little different demographically. Once you get 20 miles inland it's pretty redneck. The cities are mostly old people. The colleges aren't really liberal infested shitholes filled with activists. I went to a "Veg Fest" here expecting some radical veganista propaganda machine, and it looked like an average Sunday afternoon farmers market in the heart of Colorado.
>>
>>76526536
>Let's just keep focus on the handful of times an unpolished speaker says something which sounds vaguely unidentifiably demeaning.

Trump has been on talks shows, the radio, TV and other media for at least 25 years. He was in Home Alone. He's not unpolished, he's just uncouth.
>>
>>76526746
>>76526746
>>76526746
>>76526746

Best post in thread. Don't ignore it because you got triggered.
>>
>>76526683
Some things you're missing are the second and third order effects of that amnesty. Namely it opened up loopholes for illegals to work "off the books legally". Which skyrocketed in the 90s and is absolutely killing us today.
>>
>>76526929
>I'd like to draw your attention to the debt crisis
Wall Street did that. Our homes are underwater because of the housing bubble created by the banks and other mortgage lenders who committed financial crimes against their customers.
>>
>>76505894
>apprently you cant be POTUS if you dont pander to latinos
nah you cant be POTUS if you shit on latinos
>>
>>76526909
>Most immigrants are hard-working and not qualified to receive welfare, so that's not going to make any difference.

That's only partially true. They are hard working, they aren't qualified for welfare. But, their kids are, and therefore everyone in their household is.
>>
>>76520559
>If we build a wall, people can't saunter over and cartels need to use more expensive methods of breaking the law.

Yes, and?

>walls don't work
Then why does it bother you if we'd build one? It won't stop your favorite third world hordes from coming in anyway, and it would be barely a blip in the budget.

Maybe you should tell Israel and Mexico that walls don't work there.

>>76527355
Wall Street did not create 18 trillion dollars in Federal debt and hundreds of billions in state government debt. Kill yourself, Occupy retard.
>>
>>76527146
He's a rambling, inarticulate, bumbling goof. On a good day. Being "uncouth" is only half his public speaking issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 488x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 488x868
>>76527355
Wall Street did picrelated?
>>
>>76526909
Nice fucking joke.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p70-141.pdf

Page 8.
>>
>>76522032
>Maginot Line
This meme needs to die, the line worked perfectly well for it's intended purpose. The failing was in french doctrine.
>>
>>76516201

NPR listener here

No idea what you are talking about. Npr either runs half interesting stories that are politically neutral or super lefty puff pieces.

The idea that they don't actively promote liberal ideology only means you've heard so much, you don't even hear it anymore.
>>
>>76528218
Or never learned to recognize it in the first place.
>>
>>76522472

The very fact that you believe that the "refugees" are, by and large, actual Syrians shows how gullible you are.
>>
>>76527355
>Our homes are underwater because of the housing bubble created by the banks and other mortgage lenders who committed financial crimes against their customers.

Just as a point of fact, banks fought against that back in the 90s. Clinton kept pushing and pushing until he came up with an "offer they couldn't refuse". Banks very much did NOT want to offer subprime loans to people who couldn't pay them off. The Clinton administration kept pushing it until they came up with a package which would make them profitable even if the loans failed. That's when the banks finally accepted it and quit lobbying against the CRA.
>>
>>76526092

Polling data might reflect Democratic leanings in minorities, but it doesn't reflect how few of them actually go vote.
>>
>>76526550

>have two great nieces.
>both smart and adorable
>both went off to college
>both came back mentally altered.

>one spent all of mothers day literally yelling about rape and patriarchy, ended up crying all night because the family wasn't interested in agreeing.

>The other was literally pouting and outraged because her class trip to Turkey was cancelled, and they will go to Italy instead. She blamed Islamophobia in the college administration.

They all don't have pink hair. The girls from affluent families still need to be presentable at the country club (that they happily go to)
>>
>>76505894
we all need to have like 7 white kid families. fuck global warming eco concerns. no point if the planet is just niggers. battle or let it burn.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x414
>>76529778
What? That's crazy talk.
>>
>>76505894
Every male NPR has the most annoying lecturing gay lisp voice
>>
>>76505894
npr is only good on saturday mornings when those two jews get on there and shoot the shit about cars, and at night when the local shit switches to Jazz.
>>
>>76529437
All these colleges are anymore is liberal propaganda machines.
>>
>>76529023
>Banks very much did NOT want to offer subprime loans to people who couldn't pay them off.

That's not what the FBI investigations revealed. They showed that the banks were tripping over themselves to give liar loans to any warm body that walked in the lobby.
>>
>>76529437
>one spent all of mothers day literally yelling about rape and patriarchy, ended up crying all night because the family wasn't interested in agreeing.

Maybe she got raped. 25% of college girls do.
>>
>>76527809
>Nice fucking joke.
>Page 8.
That means nothing. Americans born here can be Hispanic in origin, working full time for WalMart and still be poor enough for food stamps. You aren't going to see illegals getting welfare in just about any state. Show me that if you can.
>>
>>76531960
California. Come on, don't be retarded. Also,
>triple-posting
Are you retarded?
>>
>>76513572
Trump is proposing the largest ethnic expulsion in human history though
there are around 30 million illegals in america according to the mexican government. that's an entire 10% of the population
>>
>>76532141
>Trump is proposing the largest ethnic expulsion in human history though
Nice.
>>
>>76529023
>Banks very much did NOT want to offer subprime loans to people who couldn't pay them off.

Explain this:
Banks want liar loans back!
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/will-stated-income-liar-loans-make-comeback/
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>76518297
Fucking kona coffee is amazing. I love opening up that tropical ass bag and taking a deep inhale of that rich dark roast. Fucking extra finely ground, DOUBLEdose that shit. That kona coffe is my fuckin jam man
>>
I like npr, I just feel the quality has been going downhill for the last few years since I started listening.

used to hear some nice stories and learn something perhaps scientific now its just SJW and rape stories n shit. Also they bash trump alot indirectly. I think theres too many women working there.
>>
>>76532390
Did you read the opening sentence?

>SOME FORM OF STATED-INCOME LOAN WILL LIKELY BE OFFERED BY PORTFOLIO LENDERS IN THE FUTURE, BUT IT WILL BE LIMITED TO BORROWERS WITH LARGE DOWN PAYMENTS.
>BUT IT WILL BE LIMITED TO BORROWERS WITH LARGE DOWN PAYMENTS

That's not what was happening back then. Borrowers were allowed to do crazy shit, like borrow on 120% of the value and trade "sweat equity" for a down payment. And it was responded to with an overzealous regulation which bars investment in subprime areas.
>>
>>76505894
>Why is this allowed?

What do you mean "allowed"? You mean there should be some government agency that cracks down on people expressing verious political opinions? A government agency that you have to seek permission from before you can speak publicly? Is that what you mean?

> some lady that apparently researched demographics or some shit

You think that researching demographics is "shit"? Correct political strategy requires a good understanding the demographics. Both sides must have a realistic understanding of the demographics of the electorate, otherwise they'll just waste campaign resources.

>"The only way Trump can win is if he gets out enough of the white vote"

Pretty much every political analyst agrees with this, because of the polling that shows how incredibly poor the minority support is for Trump.

From your description, that person on NPR was just someone quoting demographic statistics. If you're getting upset just by hearing statistical facts, then you might want to seek out some counseling for your anxiety problems.
>>
>>76508050
But that's what happens senpai. Blacks don't have agency.
>>
>>76533330
OK, its the new Liar Loan with a Large Down Payment. But it's still a liar loan. The greed is strong so they never learn.
>>
>>76505894
The demographic changes are unavoidable at this point, but the Senate will be controlled by whites for decades to come. The key is to have a nationalist Trump presidency and a Republican house for the next 8 years, so we can end mass immigration legislatively, reform out VISA system, and effectively end all future mass demographic changes.

Whites WILL be a minority eventually, but if we can lay good legislative groundwork in the next 8 years, we can stop the bleeding, and ensure that the future perpetual democrat presidencies can't undo the legislation because they will never control the Senate--the reason being whites will begin to vote as an identity group, and will continue to control around 30 states, anywhere from 55-60 Senate seats. The demographic changes are concentrated on the coasts, and in about 20 States total.
>>
>>76509223
Wilson was first, and china's economy started growing when they joined the WTO in 1970.
>>
>>76534786
If you read the article you'd see they blame it on ARM loans. Which are insidious as fuck. Here's the basic breakdown of how it all went:

>Clinton: Hey banks, I need the nigger vote. You're going to loan mortgages to them so they can get out of the ghettos and vote for me.
Banks: Fuck that. Niggers don't pay.
>We're passing this law right now saying you have to offer subprime loans.
Enjoy not having banks.
>what if the government backs loans?
Still too risky
>what if we repeal glass-stegall so traditional banks can be investment banks?
Are you fucking stupid? Don't you remember why you passed that to begin with?
>what if we do all that AND allow you to bundle all these sub prime loans and sell the debt off as assets?
>uhhhhhh let us sell it to China and you've got a deal

This was all a government push. The banks wanted no part of it as its a shitty risk and will almost certainly fail. As it did.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.