[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain yourselves religionfags.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Please explain yourselves religionfags.
>>
File: 1465207751544.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1465207751544.png
61 KB, 776x776
>>76503796
Yes. Kekism is the true religion of white countries.
>>
The old gods are punishing us for our folly.

Europe has been sick since the fall of pagan.
>>
Isn't Mekka outside the circle?
>>
Every planet has some gods fighting to control it
>>
>>76503796
>no garden of eden
dropped
>>
>>76504081
Mohammed got BTFO from there,until he reached mecca
>>
>>76503796
>Not remembering when Jesus and Satan both visited Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNnR1gJEYws
>>
>>76503796
Not true
Acts details the journeys out the apostles to Malta and all around the Mediterranean for starters
Many of the epistles in the bible were written to Christian communities outside that circle by apostles who were outside of that circle
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-21-19-01.png (305 KB, 1080x1399) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-21-19-01.png
305 KB, 1080x1399
ATHIESTS BTFO
SNAKES BTFO
>>
>>76503796

That's a very strategic location , if i would be a supreme god that wants to spread my Ideology all over the globe in the most eficient way , 1000 times out of 100 , i would be spawning my
prophet's exactly in that location .
>>
The Achaemenid Empire had control of almost half of the civilized world, which also was around that area. Is it so hard to understand that when pretty much everyone who mattered was centered around that area?
>>
>>76504156
So wait, there are planetary gods, galaxy gods, cluster galaxy gods, super cluster galaxy gods and one true universal god?
>>
File: idiot3.jpg (120 KB, 800x665) Image search: [Google]
idiot3.jpg
120 KB, 800x665
>>76503796
>tfw you realize that Mecca and Medina are not in the circle.
>>
>>76503796
>I've never heard of the New Testament
Seems like it explains itself, doesn't it?
>>
>>76504657
>Mecca and Medina
>acts of god
>>
>>76503796
Negative. The very first actions of God described happen before that circle even existed and outside of it as it was being created.
>>
>>76503796
it's a religion by jews, for jews that has infected the rest of the world to subvert the goyim and re-enslave them under old gods, rather than letting them throw the chains of oppression down and become free.

it should've stayed in that circle.

>>76504645
a god is just a spirit with an over-inflated ego, thinking it's better than the others, a special unique snowflake who deserves special treatment and to have other spirits serve it, because they're unworthy.

gods are sjws, screaming their own version of A FUCKING WHITE MALE at other spirits to keep them down and enslaved, never questioning them.

the universal creator isn't a god. he is the universe itself. the universe is his mind/brain, projected in 12 dimensional hologram so we can learn how to move around it, and use it.

all of our spirits are tiny parts of his spirit, gathered from the whole and clothed in personality to create a sentient mind. like a tulpa.

we live in his mind. we are his invisible friends he created to stave off his loneliness, being a single, infinite spirit existing in an ocean of oblivion.
>>
>>76503983
So retarded
>>
>>76503796
It's literally the center of the world, why wouldn't God focus his efforts there?
>>
>>76505347
sahara in africa is in the center, france with a period.
>>
Well that's where he created humans.
/thread
>>
>>76505409
I don't mean center as in the spot you would find if you placed an X over the map. I mean culturally, and adjusting to account for the fact that landmass is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>76503796
Not the part where Moses was wandering around in the sahara.
>>
>>76505347
>>76505409

Actually the Pyramids are the center of the world, potato friend. Listen to the smart asian.
>>
>>76503796
Didn't God, (The real God) blow up a bunch of ethiopians in the old testament though
>>
>>76503796
that image kind of ignores the books of Ezekial and Revelation

and of course genesis
>>
>>76503796
>Aztecs are very far away from that circle.

>Buddha wasn't in that circle either.

>Hindu was in India I think too
>>
>>76504219
what? He didnt preach to that place since he already knew that he would not get any power from the Christian and Jewish establishments in the Near east. He chosen Mecca to preach but Jewish and Christian settlements there already opposed to him so he used the force from Medina which was still pagan at that time to obliterate Mecca and its settlers. So yeah, Islam is mostly a mix of Abrahamic and Pagan belief system which's core is through political power, chaos and eternal "holy war". This is also the reason why ISIS wants to obliterate that black box from Mecca because it is a Pagan relic.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.