[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrifying CCTV shows stranger snatching young girl from mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Capture49.jpg (31 KB, 605x196) Image search: [Google]
Capture49.jpg
31 KB, 605x196
SJWs will defend this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrifying-cctv-shows-stranger-snatching-8137917
>>
>>76503259

>The mum was eventually forced to lay over her daughter to stop the man abducting her from the Dollar General Store, in Hernando, Citrus County, Florida, yesterday.

FLORIDA MAN strikes again!

Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>76503259
This seems strange, why the hell would you try to kidnap a child in a well monitored shop, this is absurd and illogical. I would understand if he would try it from some kind of backyard or park, but in a Store ? I don't get it.
>>
>>76503259
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>76503599
People are stupid what else is new.
>>
>>76503949
But to be this stupid you have to be either borderline retarded or on heavy drugs.
>>
>>76504050
the modern world is making people crazy
>>
>>76504050
This is Florida we are talking about here.

Borderline retarded is the norm.
>>
Why are people from florida so crazy? Is it the heat? I'm moving to Houston, should i be worried?
>>
>>76504958
>concentrated black people

yep
>>
>>76503259

Fucking spics should go back to Mex- oh wait, he's white.
>>
>>76505083
On the plus side it's by the energy corridor so it's mostly asians when i go to stores and restaurants. Pretty strange feeling to walk into a chipotle and everyone but me are asian.
>>
Sad he got caught that could have been Obama's son
>>
>>76503259
the cameras will keep us all safe!
the police will keep us safe!
there is no need for any law-abiding citizen to walk around with a gun!
>>
>>76503368
>FLORIDA MAN
When will this meme die? You do realize 2/3 of the fucking state were not actually born or raised in Florida right?
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-has-the-second-fewest-native-residents-of-any-state-6548292
>>
>>76504721
and meth is the national pastime
>>
>>76503259
Hope this piece of shit gets his 5 lifetimes or death sentence. He looks like retarded meth abuser, and these animals always need to fuck something. If 2 meth-users took this shit together and there are no girls nearby, they can even fuck each other. So his motivation is 100% clear.
>>
>>76505562
why do they turn crazy in Florida?
>>
>>76503599

Florida Man has little time for logic reasoning
>>
>>76506677
selection bias
you have to be crazy to move to Florida in the first place. it's a fucking swamp. nothing lives there except boomers, crocodiles and meth-heads.
>>
>>76507007
And cubans. Especially cubans.
>>
>>76507113
cuban girls are hot though
>>
>>76505219
asian texans must be pretty weird
>>
>>76504384

The problem is, there are too many people and too much variety. Entropy is getting out of control as sentient life forms consume more matter and reproduce.
>>
>>76506677
Florida has different media laws, allowing them to report on these cases.
>>
>>76510196
never thought about it that way
>>
>>76503259

But I thought pedophilia was acceptable to SJWs.....
>>
>>76510040
They are. But they're also racist as fuck against niggers and mexicans so it's ok.
>>
>>76510330
that is why they would defend the snatching

>>76510442
first time I met a racist asian girl my dick was diamonds
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.