[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany, why are you so evil? And why is it so hard to Google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Germany, why are you so evil?

And why is it so hard to Google shit about evil Germanry and not find any non-Holocaust related stuff? You guys still have to answer for Wagner. And Bavarians.
>>
You ain't seen nothing yet, boy.
>>
>>76501213

The jews drew first blood.
>>
you have to know how to read german to utilize german knowledge. google isn't going to help you unless you speak german already
>>
File: 1458262407001.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458262407001.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>76501213
>And why is it so hard to Google shit about evil Germanry and not find any non-Holocaust related stuff?

I wonder why...
>>
>>76501213
Fake picture, where is the mlp
>>
someone red-pill me on why germany invaded poland
>>
Oh yeah? Then YOU have to answer for Black Lives Matter and 60%+ white population!
>>
>>76501493
the poles outdid germans on oppressing jews
>>
>>76501493
They were holding Germans hostage or some garbage. I don't know. Hitler did nothing wrong.

He asked for peace multiple times and got denied.
>>
>>76501266

This.
Wait until we find out every Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen is actually a transformer.
>>
>>76501671
>I don't know
You're very convincing
>>
>>76501493
Bromberger Blutsonntag.
>>
>>76501671
>>76501608
so the lebensraum. thats bull shit?
>>
>>76501850
excuse to cull jews
>>
>>76501777
It's 3:29am and I just finished masturbating.

So forgive me if I don't sound very convincing. I sometimes forget some of the details myself.

Go watch that one documentary, "The Greatest Story Never Told"

It'll answer Poland for you, and pretty much everything else you need to know.
>>
>>76502005
Fair enough, will consider said documenatary
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 204x247
>>76501409
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.