[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get uber tonight >super nice guy >first thing he does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89.jpg (59 KB, 2625x2625) Image search: [Google]
uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89.jpg
59 KB, 2625x2625
>get uber tonight
>super nice guy
>first thing he does is ask me what type of music I like
>tell him old eminem songs
>he starts playing old eminem songs
>has 4 bottles of water lined up for me on the back pocket of the seat
>tell me to get water if I need any
>super friendly and doesn't even beg for 5 starts rating at the end of the ride

Jesus Christ. It was a brand new car too, still smelled like new. This is come next level Premium fucking service I just got, no wonder taxis are going out of business. So my question is, why does uber get all the fucking hate it gets from /pol/?

Also, post some more uber experiences whether good or bad.
>>
>>76493272
forgot to mention that all this for the low price of 8 fucking dollars.
>>
>>76493272
>>super friendly and doesn't even beg for 5 starts rating at the end of the ride
I hope you gave him one. Good service is hard to find. As a person in customer service, i bet he appreciated your good attitude as much as you appreciated his.
>>
Nice blog, faggot
>>
>>76493427
Nice proxy, burger.
>>
File: 1368971916838.jpg (107 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1368971916838.jpg
107 KB, 500x398
>bumping for moar stories
>>
>>76493272
What the fuck is uber anyway? Plz explain
>>
>>76493272
So, this is a sample size of... 1?
>>
I use lyft but same shit and same drivers. I love it. There are periods where I have to use it a lot due to staying late at work and it's just so damn cheap and convenient. My city council almost essentially banned lyft/uber, fuck these old bitches that don't understand the change of technology
>>
>>76493272
>driving on highway
>get flat tire
>consider calling tow truck
>don't know if tow truck driver would want tip
>consider calling taxi
>don't know if they'd speak English and I'd probably have to say "I'm sorry, what?" several times
>consider getting Uber but they'd ask why I didn't just call a tow truck
>decide to walk two miles to McDonald's and call mom
>>
File: 1426463479784.jpg (19 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
1426463479784.jpg
19 KB, 403x389
>>76493272
It's give or take, depends on how nice your area is since the people working there actually live there.

California has some really good ones, and some really really bad ones.

>Coming back from Anaheim
>get picked up buy this old, dusty eastern European man
>about 1 in the morning so we said fuck it and got in
>friends exhausted so they fall asleep, leaving me in the middle seat crushed
>start to doze off as we come off the freeway
>man proceeds to run 3 red lights in quick succession, nearly avoiding getting t-boned by a truck

needless to say I was shitting bricks the whole time
>>
>>76493272
This is not a business board.
>>
>>76493694
It's similar to a taxi service, only instead of a taxi cab, drivers use their own personal cars. Pretty sure that any regular jackoff could be an Uber driver for a weekend if they wanted to be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uber_(company)
>>
>>76493412
>>76493378
>>76493272
Die uber shill. Uber is the worst company in the world.
>>
>>76493272
>falling for the mobile Jew

You know why this guy was so nice and accomodating? Because if he isn't, he can instantly lose his job, as there is absolutely no safety net. Do you really think work should look like that - shit pay with no security, while billionaires make bank? Do you really want your travel schedules to be data mined and sold? And I thought /pol/ wants to make America great again.
>>
>>76493272
>we does uber get hate from /pol/

It doesn't and hasn't.
>>
>he fell for the $15 an hour meme
>>
>>76493272
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/19/the-ten-worst-uber-horror-stories.html
Uber is just like every other corporation. Out to make a buck and screw anyone who gets in the way.
>>
>>76493694
A service where regular people basically use their own cars as taxis.

>>76493938
It's not like this is a real political board either.
>>
File: 1465169621823.jpg (105 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
1465169621823.jpg
105 KB, 900x1125
>>76493272
>drinking water some stranger bought while driving in his car
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>76493938
POO
>>
>>76494020

t. ahmed mujaheddin, london cabbie
>>
>>76494051
It's almost like a free market improves products and decreases costs.
>>
>>76494277
kek'd
>>
>>76494051

>great service
>low price price
>competition
>do you really think work should look like that?

go away commie, you're the reason why Pooland is shit.
>>
>>76494051
Its not a job, its self employment. Uber isn't a company you work for, its a platform used by independent contractors (the drivers) to get business from customers (riders).
>>
>>76493272
>why does uber get all the fucking hate it gets from /pol/?
Doesn't pay taxes
Ignores all local regulation
Funded by goldman sachs, silicon valley, Saudi Arabia
Expoilts its workforce(drivers earn below minium wage, work 70 hours+ a week)
Drivers don't use correct insurance
many of their drivers being convicted criminals
many of their drivers have been charged with sexual assault/rape of riders

>>76494277
>t. ahmed mujaheddin, no that would be all the uber drivers in London. Black cab drivers are 90%+ white working class.
>>
>>76494119
All of those histories look fake, except the one we're the guy crashed
>>
i had some indian guy who spoke chinese and he had water in the backseat for me too. nice lad but had to listen to him talk about these movies hes making about a muslim guy and christain woman cheating on eachother a different country from their own. went quiet after he started talking about this
>>
>>76493272
>all those muslim refugees driving for uber
>many women literally freak out when don't understand accent
I've heard stories when the driver had to pull over and explain to a female customer that he is not a rapist lol.
>>
>>76493894
Well duh it's Anaheim, you don't stop at red lights in the middle of the night or you will get killed
>>
>>76494362
>he fell for the free market meme

>>76494462
This is the official story, so Uber can treat the drivers like shit and skirt all labor laws.

>>76494472
This. Also I would add it massively mines data of the riders, there were already some scandals.
>>
>>76494483
>All of those histories look fake
First one:
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Uber-sued-over-girl-s-death-in-S-F-5178921.php
Second one has link in the article.
Third one:
http://www.businessinsider.com/ubers-ceo-travis-kalanick-defends-driver-in-assault-2013-9?op=1
Etc.

Your rejection of the material in the article looks retarded.
>>
>>76494236
Ey how aboot you LEAF him alone.
>>
>>76494362
Its almost like their strategy to undercut all their competitors is so it can increase its market share till it gains a monopoly and then its raise prices once there are no competitors left.
>>
File: 1464733127266.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1464733127266.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>be brazilian taxi driver
>uber faggots start flooding in
>after some time of cold war gov finally makes them legal
>proceed to join my fellow taxi friends and fuck up uber fags
>beating them
>destroying their cars
>threatening their family
>based taxi syndicate bribes cops to fuck with uber as well

Feels good.
>>
>>76494119
your link is gay ... like really gay annon nothing but false rape claims and women shit. It was painful to read i was expecting missing persons and dead people yet only one 6 year old died due to bad driving the rest were women being sluts and then later complaining.

>so and so raped me but he was found innocent
>so and so fondled me but he was found innocent
>so and so took too long to get me home so my ride was refunded

i mean we all saw what happens when you put indian women in ubers they are a nightmare thank god that women got her life destroyed she was a total bitch. So it looks like the only problem with uber is bitches.
>>
>>76494483
>Drivers don't use correct insurance
Oh, and of course the article was written in 2014, before the six murders by an Uber driver earlier this year. If nothing else, it seems that Uber needs to work on its hiring standards.
>>
>>76494746
>act like a huehue and expecting to be treated like a human
Fuck you subhuman
>>
>>76494696
Because that's the way independent contractors work.
>>
>>76494751
>like really gay annon nothing but false rape claims and women shit.
Let's start with the first article: You are saying that the death of a six year old girl is "gay?" Or similar to a "false rape claim and women shit?"
>>
I take taxis, only to ask the immigrant taxi drivers about uber and to hear them rant.
>>
>>76494746
I don't even want to know what the actual organized crime in Brazil is like.
>>
>>76494746
and this is why your country is a shithole
>>
>>76494067

they get a percentage of what the passenger pays
>>
>>76493272

Everyone who shitposts about uber is a former or current taxi driver.

The only thing about uber that really sucks is the outrageous so-called "Surge Pricing" aka literally jewishness.

Other than that its a free market solution to the cancer of the cab industry.

I met a cab driver the other day. He referred to ubers as gypsy and he hated them with a passion. They ruined his life. Fucking kek.
>>
>>76494848
Found the uberfag. I'm not a cuck, I won't stay quite while you fuck me out of a job, cunt.
>>
>>76493885
>can't change a tire
>>
>>76493885
Perhaps you should contact your local AAA office for membership?
>>
>>76493272
/pol/ has been hating on uber?

which one of you cucks has been hating on uber?
>>
>>76494617
>This. Also I would add it massively mines data of the riders, there were already some scandals.
But muh costs less shekels and the poo in loo driver gave me a bottle of water and played music I like./pol/ pretends it's nat soc but only cares about their shekels and not their fellow man.

>>76494746
Wish London cabbies would do this.

>>76494860
No that's how a scam works, once drivers work out they are earning below minimum wage they leave. Uber has a ridiculous high turnover of staff for a reason.
>>
>>76494965
Shouldn't have charged 10 bucks to get a few blocks away, faggot.

Taxis are overpriced shit. Glad they're dying.

I look up a taxi fare from Narita Airport to downtown tokyo the other day, and it was 200 and something fucking dollars.

Meanwhile, the fuel you would use driving there yourself in a car wouldn't even scratch 10.

Taxis are dying and good riddance.
>>
>>76494472
>Doesn't pay taxes
it does
>Ignores all local regulation
it doesnt
>Funded by goldman sachs, silicon valley, Saudi Arabia
reddit fuck off
>Expoilts its workforce(drivers earn below minium wage, work 70 hours+ a week)
nope, all employees are LEGAL and are happy doing it
>Drivers don't use correct insurance
wrong
>many of their drivers being convicted criminals
source
>many of their drivers have been charged with sexual assault/rape of riders
source

now fuck off taxidf
>>
Boycott uber. Saudi Arabia invested 2.5 billion in them. Fuck Muslims
>>
>>76495200
t. schlomo shekel.
>>
So whats your favorite old eminem songs? Mine are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xcbe4d63k4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-4ZGGXaWy8
>>
>>76495200
>all of saudi arabia invested in uber
>>
>>76495223
t. Mouhmad Ahmedinejad
>>
>>76495200

Saudi Arabia is the most based country in the middle east next to the UAE and Jordan
>>
>oh sorry, I missed my turn

This has happened to me like 5 different times
>>
>>76495200
Saudi Arabia probably has money invested in 4chins for all you know. Saudi money tentacles are everywhere.
>>
Cabbies are literally doing nothing to compete. They're still incompetent, still rude, still can't speak the language, still don't know the city, still can't drive properly, still have dirty fucking cars... They just want some communistic monopoly, without earning it.

Fuck em.
>>
>>76493991
Oh that's pretty cool. Seems like a decent way to make some cash
>>
File: wall.webm (2 MB, 240x278) Image search: [Google]
wall.webm
2 MB, 240x278
>>76494922
This.
>>
>>76493272

The bottles of water were laced with a slow-acting toxin.

Enjoy.
>>
Is Bear Grylls a Jew?
>>
>>76495333

Did he died?

Was he kill?
>>
>>76495287
>Saudis Arabia
>based
Pick one
Shills are out. They actively plot our destruction. Islam is our enemy
>>
>>76495358

Water is a slow-acting toxin. It kills 100% of people who ever drink it. Fact.
>>
>>76495264
t. shit post
>>
File: Yeah, that's what I thought.gif (1018 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, that's what I thought.gif
1018 KB, 245x180
>>76494751
>>
The taxi scam and their little gov enforced monopoly is done for.
>>
>>76495129
People being allowed to work for less than minimum wage is not a scam. It's an important part of how a free market keeps prices low.
>>
>>76495327
in berlin, taxi cab drivers must memorize every street in berlin and then take a test on it. it's fucking nuts, but germany
>>
>>76493272
replace Uber with Grinder and read your post again
>>
>>76495403
Looks like a two stories fall straight on his back with a bunch on bricks falling on him.
If he's not dead he's probably on a wheelchair.
>>
File: 1460677335367.jpg (21 KB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
1460677335367.jpg
21 KB, 360x332
>>76495158
I don't get to decide what fucking price I'll put on, you fucking cunt. I've been working as a taxi driver for years already, way before this uber faggotry started.

You people are pathetic, never had to work a day in you life and think you vomit your opinions about the real world in your mom's basement. I don't like a ton of the policies here, but I won't flee to uber after so long because they pay better.

Right now if the company lowered the price as much as possible, uber would STILL be cheaper, simply because they pay nowhere near as much taxes as we do. We went to the government so they'd fix this mess, and first they prohibited it, just to later on make it free-for-all because of public and uber pressure.

Of course you free market faggots don't understand how it's like to lose your job for something with no regulation at all, you live off your parents. It's pathetic how liberal your people sound right now.

>I'd never let niggers cuck me!
>WOW, why won't you let uber cuck you out of a job?

>I'd never leave my country, I'll fight until the end!
>WOW, why don't you go for uber? They're much better!

Listen to yourselves, it's fucking disgusting. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>76495456
What monopoly?
>>
>>76494746
nice fantasy
>>
>>76495438
Fuck off and gargle some more muzzie dick.
>.02 cents has been deposited in your account for fighting Islamaphobia online!
>>
>>76495515
>blah blah blah muh taxes
Why don't you sign up to be an Uber driver then faggot?
>>
Last time I took an Uber was in San Francisco.
I was drunk and he was telling me about Islam.

I ended up giving him my actual home address by the time he dropped me off.

Will I be killed by ISIS?
>>
>>76493272
Cab medallions cost like $300k a pop here
They hire dirt poor immigrants and pay them shit and rip them off
UBER requires rheir drivers to have their own insurance. Can UBER drivers drive cars that aren't leased to own? Gwnuine question.
Point is the old system is cronyism, the new system is sketchy and lacks oversight.

But to answer your question, cab companies hire poor immigrants and treat them like shit, so that's probably why /pol/ doesn't like them
>>
>>76495456
Taxis have a monopoly? Or municipal governments have a monopoly with high entry barriers that few taxi companies can afford? I don't know about your city but mine doesn't have a taxi monopoly but a high regulated system focused on consumer protection. Something Uber seems determined to undermine at every opportunity.
>>
>>76495515
HUEHUEHUE some more faggot
>>
>>76495518
>>76495609
>what are medallions
>>
>>76493272
/pol/ hates Uber because half the board are luddites who get triggered by innovation
>>
>>76494584
Anaheim isnt bad bro, I live there.
>>
My car has a coolant leak and is not drivable. I had a dental appointment a 20 minute drive away and I figured I would uber.

First Uber I got was an old man who talked about the vietnam war. Later we talked about Muhammad Ali and how he saw one of his first fights on television. The second driver driving me home was this cool hispanic dude from El Salvador. I told him I like to smoke and drink and we started talking about old times smoking, drinking, doing coke n shit. Cool guy.

The old man was a sketchy driver, and the other guy was a really good driver. Overall good experience with uber so far. Their fares are definitely more bang for your buck compared to taxi cabs.
>>
>>76495601
No they have to own their cars, otherwise they can buy it from them, but from what I hear, that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>76495515

Why dont taxi drivers just join uber if they're so butthurt?

At this point what benefit is there for being a cabby?
>>
>>76495666
>what are medallions
Good question. What are medallions? Are they permits issued, regulated, and enforced by taxis or by the city? Why are medallions required?

Because cities don't want too many for-hire vehicles on the roads at the same time based upon the city's population?
>>
>>76495167
Nice retort. You work for Uber or do suck their cock for free.
>They don't pay taxes, because they don't make any profit. The fact you try and say they do proves you're a shill
>It does ignore local regulation, for example in London the use a meter which is illegal, don't have access for wheel chair uses which is illegal
>so you agree its a corporation funded by the most immoral organisations
>It does exploit its work force, the fact you say all its workforce is happy makes me think you work for Uber. Not 1 company on this planet are all its employees happy. Didn't correct me about the minimum wage part though. :)
>Many examples about them not using correct insurance look it up.They only get caught when they crash. so how many do think do it that haven't crashed yet.
>Many examples worldwide of their employees being convicted criminals, look it up
>Also many examples of their drivers being charged with sexual assault/rape of riders, google it faggot.

When you shill for company on the internet try make it less obvious
>>
>>76495553
fuck off taxi kike.
>>
>>76494965
You self entitled faggot.
You don't deserve a job.
>>
>>76495609
>regulatory capture protects the consumer from predatory businesses.

What the fuck dude.
>>
>>76494472
>Companies invest in something that could make them and business a shitload of money
>This is somehow a bad thing
Muh big business man
>>
>>76495717
You thin some Haitian dude who sends 90% of his check to his family can buy a car?
>>
>>76493885
>Cant change tyre.

You're pathetic.
>>
>>76495468
Same in London and its the government that enforces this policy not the drivers. But allow Uber to operate without prosecution for them using a meter which is illegal in London unless a black cab
>>
>>76493272
I had this fucking muslim One driver and his car smells like shit and he was on the phone while he was taking me back home late at night. Later after I got dropped off he told me hey let me see your phone buddy and rated him himself on my phone.
It's ok but his car smelled like fucking shit lmfao
>>
>>76495775
>>They don't pay taxes, because they don't make any profit. The fact you try and say they do proves you're a shill
source
>>It does ignore local regulation, for example in London the use a meter which is illegal, don't have access for wheel chair uses which is illegal
uber isnt a taxi so good try shekelstein
>>so you agree its a corporation funded by the most immoral organisations
sure, don't really care tho because it's 10000x better than the kike taxis
>>It does exploit its work force, the fact you say all its workforce is happy makes me think you work for Uber. Not 1 company on this planet are all its employees happy. Didn't correct me about the minimum wage part though. :)
nope, we would have heard complains but we havent. sorry but yellow taxis will die no matter how much you bitch and whine. sorry you couldnt keep the scam going.
>>Many examples about them not using correct insurance look it up.They only get caught when they crash. so how many do think do it that haven't crashed yet.
source
>>Many examples worldwide of their employees being convicted criminals, look it up
source
>>Also many examples of their drivers being charged with sexual assault/rape of riders, google it faggot.
source
>>
i never understand this debate. taxis are the very last thing that need government regulation, a perfect industry for laissez faire policy, but people still find a way to complain and try to control the marketplace with mob tactics to fuck everyone over because they're too retarded to actually produce worth.
>>
>>76495852
What part are you having difficulty with? If you can specify your issue I might be able to elaborate.
>>
>>76495752
Cronyism, hackney licensing goes back soooo far, but half regulation half corruption pretty much
>>
File: 1465106011520.png (5 KB, 207x124) Image search: [Google]
1465106011520.png
5 KB, 207x124
>>76495593
>>76495717

Is this why americans stay the entire day in school? Do they teach how to be retarded? If I go to any shithole school in a favela I can find a 10 year old able to read better than any of you.

I've been working as a taxi driver for years already, I have friends here, stability and much more. If you ever worked a day in your life you'd understand why I don't leave my job for something not even regulated in an economical crisis.

Next time if you miss anything due to your down syndrome don't be shy to ask again, I'll highlight it for you.
>>
>>76495872
>some Haitian dude who sends 90% of his check to his family

Lmao getting cucked by your own family. If I moved to another country the last thing I would do is send money to my family. They are why I moved!
>>
>>76495872
One of the very first Uber drivers I got driven by was in this situation and he was doing well with his payments, or so he told me.
>>
go away Uber. I drive my own truck and I don't drink excessive amounts of alcohol. nice commercial though
>>
>>76493272

uber gets hate because the taxi union and taxi groups are quite a big powerful thing. They are a good example of crony-capitalism.
>>
>>76495947
Ok then Pedro. Enjoy losing your job because people realize taxis are fucking shit.
>>
>>76495927
>Cronyism, hackney licensing goes back soooo far, but half regulation half corruption pretty much
Let's make this plain. Your issue is not with the taxi industry but with the city that issued licenses "back sooooo far?"
>>
>>76493885

>can't change a tyre

if you had of said the wheel fell off you wouldn't be getting called a faggot by me right now you faggot
>>
>>76495775
Holy shit. Look, when the taxi company you drive for goes under because Uber is stealing it's lunch, nothing is gonna stop you from finding work as an Uber driver yourself. Stop being so defensive.
>>
>>76495947
I'd rather use Uber than be driven by a faggot like you.
>>
>>76494472
This.
Also, their app requires permissions to everything on your phone and they keep/sell record of all your travelling.
Our cabbies are rude people but it won't help them or anyone to destroy their jobs.
>>
>>76496096
They'll just become uber or lyft drivers.
>>
>>76493272
Nice politics, you fucking queer
>>
>>76496096
You can disable all of those permissions except GPS and it will work fine.
>>
Drivers working for Uber are literally working towards their own demise. Uber is investing billions into self driving cars and the moment they are viable they'll dump all the drivers faster than a sack of bricks. Drivers who by the way thanks to users price cuts barely make minimum wage.

Capitalism. It just werks lmao
>>
>>76495991
The practice has gone back sooooo far, mayors adopted it, now it's half corruption half regulation. YMMV but in metropolitan areas I'd be surprised if there weren't palms being greased somewhere.
I have no issue anywhere, I just walk everywhere
>>
>>76496242
I'm not a driver. I don't give a shit about them. Uber gives me hassle free rides for cheap prices.
>>
>>76495926
Please explain to me how more regulations leads to lower prices.
>>
>>76496242
And I should use taxis because of that?
>>
>>76495990
>>76496088

>X will happen because you're Y, and there's nothing you can do!
>haha I'd never allow a racist like you to Z

Bring your liberal bullshit somewhere else. Not that I expected anything else from hipster faggots who'd rather assimilate an entire new service rather than adapt and old and functional one.
>>
>>76496295
>The practice has gone back sooooo far, mayors adopted it
How far back? Say medieval times when one needed a king's license or part of a licensed guild to practice?

>>76496327
Straw man? Where did I make any claim about lower prices? Did you miss the point of the post you responded to or trying to change the topic?
>>
>>76493378
>8 dollars
>gave you 4 water bottles

so he's literally losing money
>>
Services are not real jobs, anyway. Get involved in production, logistics, trade, research or you're a welfareshit.
>>
>>76496354
>old and functional

Bitch, I'm getting to the same place for way less, it's the same fucking shit but cheaper.
>>
Over here an 7 kilometer taxi ride costs 4$.
Why are American taxis so expensive?
>>
>>76496242
what exactly is wrong with any of that
>>
>>76496389
Assuming he doesn't just fill plastic bottles with tap water or water he runs through a Brita filter at home.
>>
>>76496354
>says the fucking nigger who vandalizes property because he's scared that someone else is taking his business
Literally the same as gangs fighting over drug dealing turf.
>>
>>76496389
He really isn't, /pol/ is just downplaying how much they get payed and I don't blame them per se since their checks depends on the hours and locations. All I know is that the ones around my area can male a fucking killing.
>>
>>76495917
You have the internet, you look up the sources.

>nope, we would have heard complains but we haven't.
So you do work for Uber :)

All these issues I have mentioned have been proved. look them up yourself you giant faggot. Don't worry the hipsters will work out your scam sooner rather than later. Surge pricing, rapey divers, no insurance, not paying taxes, exploiting the workforce, attempting to monopolise the market so you can raise prices higher than taxis. I hope Uber runs out of capital right before driverless cars become a reality.
>>
I work as an independent adjuster for James River Insurance, which covers Rasier, LLC(this is Uber for you plebs). Ask me anything.
>>
>>76496496
You know Uber does have some competition right?
>>
>>76496242
Driverless cars are pretty much inevitable at this point, so of course they'll use them to cut costs
>>
>>76494617
>thats the official story
Thats how it actually works though. These drivers are
>using their own vehicles
>working at their own schedule
>not being supervised by the company

There is no employer/employee relationship here.
>>
>>76493272
Did you tip 10 dollars?
>>
I get tons of return customers since I started providing weed and MDMA. They love me and rate me a 5.
>>
>>76496444
Yeah, I love losing money to beat uber cunts. I actually get off by working 4 hours more, since I waste most of my time hunting them down.

Like I said, leave your basement. It got to this point after the government gave in to uber pressure. People here are not cucked to the point where they'd just starve because of a fuck up by a third party.
>>
>>76496408
>services aren't real jobs

Nice meme. Do you use that one on your doctor?
>>
>>76496354
>Let's keep doing the same, shitty, overpriced bullshit because it's old
Yeah, nah go fuck yourself. It's the same shit but cheaper, I could've taken a Taxi all the way to the other side of town(which would've costed upwards of $100) or an Uber which was a quarter of that, enjoy living out of that Taxi though before some other HueHue robs you at gunpoint
>>
>>76496687
Well too fucking bad Paco. Why should I give a shit about some violent nigger?
>>
>>76496242
>uber is investing into self driving cars
>the minute they are viable

First things first my man, no one is forced to be a fucking uber driver, if they dont like what theyre making they can quit. Now what do you mean investing on self driving cars? That uber funds research in self driving tech? Are you that stupid or just a liberal? Most funding for self driving tech comes from car manufacturers what ever uber puts in is probably pennies compared to car companies. Can you please show a reliable source that shows uber heavily funding self driving car tech
>>
>>76496687
Seems like the only cucked fuck here is you if you need to do overtime just to beat up drivers that are killing you in prices.
>>
>>76495947
is this why brazilians spend all their time huehuehing? because they have no real purpose in life and can barely maintain their shitty menial job as a taxi driver?

next time you try to act as if you deserve anything try not showing how you deserve nothing but the death penalty within the first two posts, you fucking favela monkey
>>
>>76495947
Burger hater.
>>
>>76496413
Because the prices are set by local governments so there is no competition. Also, politicians are in bed with cab company owners.
>>
>>76493272
Taxis are going out of business because they get fucked by regulations, while uber does not.
>>
Not sure what Uber is like elsewhere but in the city I live in it's pretty fucking good.

>Live in city that has enjoyed the gravy-train that is the mining boom
>Mining boom finishes, 1000's of people that have had high wages for years lose jobs
>A large portion of Uber drivers are ex mining executives/ employees
>Getting driven around in Mercs and BMW's for a fraction of what it would cost to be driven in a taxi by an Arab or Indian.

I see no problem with this.
>>
File: 1442361851952.png (61 KB, 319x211) Image search: [Google]
1442361851952.png
61 KB, 319x211
>>76496549

MR. ADJUSTER

ADJUST THESE DOUBLES
>>
>>76496242

My buddies mother and 24 year old sister both drive for Uber.

>both unemployed
>brand new Chevrolet cars
>$300-400/month leases
>full car insurance
>regular details/car washes
>buying bottled water constantly

There is NO WAY they are making any money.

I don't get it, why would someone waste their time and put miles on a brand new car?

Not really surprised at these two though, the mother hasn't had a job since 1990 and the sister took 6 years to get an AA degree in early childhood development.
>>
>>76496888
Czech em
>>
>>76495609
Thing people seem to be forgetting in all of this is the old capitalist truth that if UBER sucked balls and didn't deliver quality service at a fair price, they'd already be on the way out the door. To which, they're not, so the results speak for themselves.

This comes from someone who has never used their services, but who certainly admires their business model's success.
>>
>>76496888
Doesn't quite Czech out.

Praise kek though.
>>
>>76496959
Did you mislink? I'm looking at your post for anything that is relative to the post you linked to but not finding anything about the topic of monopolies.
>>
>>76496888
>Czeched first then adjusted to singles.
>>
>>76496999
WITNESSED
>>
File: dfgdfgdg.jpg (29 KB, 665x454) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfgdg.jpg
29 KB, 665x454
>>76496999

ADJUSTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>76496687
it's called adapting to a new world the internet became a thing and so uber caught on.

Taxis are obsolete.
>>
>>76493272
because it's so easy to use it creates huge wage compression.

Cabbies earn a fraction of what they once did.

There are cabbies that know learned the roads in a city off by heart - then Sat Navs came out meaning any skill the job required was no longer necessary.

This Uber shit has made people who have been cabbies for their entire life compete with hundreds of new competitors and therefore have less money coming in.

A lot of them are spending the exact same money that they earn every week while their savings remain stagnant.
>>
>>76496739
I'm not asking you to, this is your retardation playing tricks, learn to read. If you didn't care about the discussion to begin with, then don't join it.

>>76496752
No, that would be staying quiet while they fuck me with a shitty solution for some non-regulated bullshit that's was not my problem to even begin with, but apparently we have to circle around the arguing here because your liberal brain can't process simple reasoning.

>>76496791
>try to act as if you deserve anything

Like what? Like how we brought over 2000 cars in front the parliament for the entire day? More than once?

We protested enough, for months. The government won't hear because of liberal retards like you who never worked in their lives. The day they replace you for some immigrant nigger who doesn't pay taxes and works for half your salary, then you can say anything on "deserving".
>>
>>76497117
>you're a liberal if you dont support me trying to strongarm the free market into my monopoly

Holy shit fuck off you fucking brazilian nigger monkey, nobody likes you, you will be broke and penniless within the decade, and nobody will care when you inevitably die from one of the dumb fucking nigger uber drivers you're trying to steal competition from
>>
>>76493272

I have never seen uber get hate on /pol/ ever.

The only people that hate uber are anti-capitalists (because of the surge pricing), pakis, and pooinloos
>>
>>76496367
Are you an actual retard? Do you not understand regulatory capture? Your city isn't regulating taxis to protect the consumer. They're doing it to protect the taxi businesses. How does the consumer actually benefit from those regulations? They won't decrease prices and the quality will remain the same.
>>
>>76497177
>nobody likes you
>nobody cares about you

You just hurt my fee fees :((((

Try arguing next time.
>>
>>76496739
>>76496752

He is probably a criminal and will probably kill you or your uber driver if he catch you.

There's a lot of them right now in hueland. 95% of them are financed by the commies. They are like a personal army or something.

They like to chimp out all the time.

Absolutely sub-human.
>>
>>76495515
>>I'd never leave my country, I'll fight until the end!
>>WOW, why don't you go for uber? They're much better!

>being a cabbie is like fighting for your country
Wew lad
>>
>>76496565
>You know Uber does have some competition right? I have no problem with them, its just that Uber are the ones that are taking the piss globally and it seems part of their strategy. for example governments and local authority don't take uber to court when the flout and don't conform to regulation because the amount of capital they have behind them.
>>
>>76496888
Adjusted to trips though.
>>
>>76497117
>If you don't like Taxis you're a liberal and never worked a day in your life
You understand that even if that were the case there aren't a lot of parents that would give their grown kids money to pay your insane wages to go places, right? You're retarded, monkey
>>
>>76495475
*sensiblechuckle.jpg*
>>
>>76497224
>Your city isn't regulating taxis to protect the consumer. They're doing it to protect the taxi businesses.
[citation needed]
>inb4blatantattempttoshifttheburdenofproof
>>
>>76497252
>ignores the fact you literally try to monopolize through violence

lol nigger, everything i said is true :)
>>
itt:butthurt cabbies git good faggots
>>
>>76497326
That's what happened over here. Taxi unions threw an absolute shit fit when Uber started appearing.
>>
>>76495887
>tyre
You have to go back
>>
>>76497372
Did you mislink? Are you trying to offer anecdotes for a request for an authoritative citation?
>>
File: 1464182827718.png (246 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1464182827718.png
246 KB, 651x641
>>76497301
>hes a cab driver
>from brazil
>>
>>76493938
IN
>>
>>76496242
>implying efficiency and low cost production isnt Godly
>>
>>76496496
>You have the internet, you look up the sources.
nah, source.

im going to enjoy watching yellow cabs the slow painful death that comes next.
>>
Driving a car should not be a well paying job.

In fact, it should be barely above flipping burgers.

Fuck you taxi drivers, fuck you Uber.

(large vehicles require more skill and should be payed more)
>>
>>76497316
This is the second time you try to strawman me, since not replying didn't work for your autistic brain before, I'll say it now.

>>76497334

You don't know what a monopoly is, There's a ton of other services similar to taxis and we coexist just fine. Uber is not a regulated service, they're simply shitting on everyone else because of some retard judge and mayor.
>>
>>76497301
>The cabbie; most honorable soldier of Brazil. Never forget his bravery
>>
>>76496672
You're pathetic, you have sell schedule 1 drugs to hipsters so they rate you 5*'s. Hope you get caught or snitched on. FYI when one of those hipsters get caught doing something illegal i.e DUI they will snitch on you so quickly to get out of it. It's not like they can trace you right, its not like you're dumb enough to use your own car, phone number, real name :)
>>
>>76493272
>why does uber get all the fucking hate it gets from /pol/
slide thread detected.
>>
>>76497537
>Driving a car should not be a well paying job.
you don't determine that, the market does.

good try shekelstein.
>>
File: John_Wayne_-_still_portrait.jpg (261 KB, 700x970) Image search: [Google]
John_Wayne_-_still_portrait.jpg
261 KB, 700x970
>>76493885
>there actually exist people
>not only in the real world
>but in this subconstruct on the internet
>where so many present pride themselves on being self-sufficient men
>and all of a sudden
>this fag shows up
>and nobody can tell if he is just memeing or completely serious
>because it's <current year>
>and such things are completely plausible
>that this fucking faggot cannot change a tire
You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>76497326
Nah bro I'm good. You can continue to get pegged by the regulatory Jew and enjoy it. I won't burst your bubble.
>>
>>76493272
Cabbies and unions hate uber.
>>
>>76497224
>protect the consumer
Workers are consumers. If you let companies disrupt entire markets people get fired and lose their property.
Fuck you commie.
>>
>>76493272

I've had nothing but good experiences with Uber really. I had one but it was peak hour and was pretty chaotic in general.
>>
>>76497695
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

FYI - I'll bet if you check your state or city regulations you'll find something like:
>It is the purpose of these regulations to provide for the safe, fair, and efficient operation of taxicabs in the Town of Brookline, and to promote competition among taxicab companies for the benefit of the public.
http://www.brooklinema.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/7270
>>
File: 1463187949669.png (32 KB, 901x474) Image search: [Google]
1463187949669.png
32 KB, 901x474
>>76497117
>>76494746
So you're one of those niggers that wait at airports to beat up families that are picked up by relatives.
You're the reason i'm ashamed of being hue.
>>
>>76497626
Apparently the market says it's a less than minimum wage job even with free bottled water. Keep clinging to those regulations there merchant.
>>
>>76497789
>That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>reddit retards actually believe this
toplel
>>
>>76497818
>Apparently the kikes says it's a less than minimum wage job
fixed
>>
>>76493272
Nice blog post, faggot
>>
>>76497851
Is this the first time you've had an encounter with an axiom of logic?
>>
>>76497557
>m-muh regulations
>LOL FUK UBER WE BEAT DEM
lol what a nigger, stop trying to use regulations as an argument when you talk about beating people for being smarter than you, monkey.
>>
>>76497789
Well if they put it on the website it must be true.
>>
>>76497626
exactly bro
uber made the market closer to free
whatever they're being paid is a lot more fair
>>
>>76493694
A taxi service where your taxi driver speaks English.

Naturally /pol/ hates it because it's new.
>>
>>76497906
Let's get this straight. It is only through disregarding written records and city regulations and rely on twisted thinking to reach your conclusion?

Do you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously?
>>
>deliver shit service
>surprised when a better option enters the market

Capitalism 101. Taxis are notoriously shitty and you have absolutely noone to blame but yourselves that consumers are switching.
>>
>>76497557
>Autistic brain
>I'll beat up people dat make more money den me.
Like I said a fucking monkey, nice attempt at big boy words like "Strawman"
>>
>>76497523
>Uber pays less tax than a single black cab driver
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/20/uber-pays-low-uk-corporation-tax

>Uber using illegal meter
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/16/uber-wins-high-court-case-taxi-app-tfl
>>
>>76493938
This is not a street.
>>
>>76497789
>competition among taxicab companies for the benefit of the public

WTF did I just read? So that means they're pro uber?
>>
>>76494746
If you hue cabbies had lynched those fake unlicensed cabs that would kidnap and kill tourists maybe you could've held off Uber a bit.
>>
>>76497899
sorry but that "logic" has been trash since 2008.
>>
Nah, it's not new, it's just full circle. Everyone started out grunting, and we spoke the same language, come from darkness, then we learned fear. Now we're just going back in it, and we speak the same language again. Better fucking service than a Yellow cab any day, it's not even an argument. Just brutal truth.
>>
>>76493272
Ya, I too have had nothing but Very Good service from Uber(tm)
Normally, getting a taxi is hard for me because I'm an African American, and systematic oppression allows white male taxi drivers to discriminate against me, but no more with Uber! All I did was order a ride and a beautiful white woman picked me up! She even had cold water bottles. I bet I could have gotten her number if I tried. Who knows? You could too.
I heard they have an offer to get your first ride free (up to twenty dollars) when you sign up for the app, but honestly the ride was so affordable I didn't need to use it!
>>
>>76498125
Depends on the argument. But most evidence seems to indicate that Uber's concept of benefit is limited to lower costs only.
>>
File: internet.png (26 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
internet.png
26 KB, 400x345
>>76498214
>>
>>76497984
It's an example of a common tactic called regulatory capture. Lots of people are familiar with it. This is a very clear example.
>>
File: 1463921256559.jpg (31 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1463921256559.jpg
31 KB, 450x376
>Uber is banned in Sweden
>>
>>76494051
t. złotówa
i wish you the worst
>>
>>76498044
>>Uber pays less tax than a single black cab driver
>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/20/uber-pays-low-uk-corporation-tax
don't see the problem here, they paid everything legally and took advantage of the laws.

>>Uber using illegal meter
>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/16/uber-wins-high-court-case-taxi-app-tfl
it says uber won the case, good try retard learn to read the articles.
>>
>>76498044
Who gives a fucking fuck?

I know Britains crazy with that tele tax and shit, so guess what, in other countries were actually PROUD when people pay less taxes. And by that I don't mean costing taxes.I mean when the government gets less of OUR money it is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>76498289
You did not answer the question. Why are you bothering to respond to my posts if you are not going to carry your end of a discussion? You can just as easily soapbox your opinion without linking another's post.
>>
>>76498264
>has no argument
>tries to shit post his way out of it
fuck off retard.
>>
>>76497523
>Uber driver with no insurance
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/12/uber-whistleblower-exposes-breach-driver-approval-process

>Uber driver being rapists and criminals
http://www.whosdrivingyou.org/rideshare-incidents

>You being a faggot
http://meatspin.fr/

More sources are available.
Keep sucking that Uber dick.
>>
From the reviews I read, Uber pays their drivers shit, and you barely make even at the end of the day. The wear & tear on your vehicle from putting more miles isn't worth it.

Oh, and if you fall below 4.7 stars in my area they fire you immediately.
>>
>>76498360
>has no argument
First you reject the standards of logic and then criticize another for not presenting aspect of logic.

You sir are not just an ass but a hypocritical ass.
>>
>>76496068
>>76495887
Tyre is a city you fucking dolts
>>
so many faggots here arguing blindly against innovation.
>but, muh regulations! Peepul need gubmint so dey no raped when dey get ride from stranger!

Idiots. Uber and Lyft are great for consumers, great for the environment, and good enough for workers, many of whom do it as a second or temporary job. They choose to do it, have considerable independence (even if the pay isn't great), and mostly it's more relaxing than many types of work.

Driving a car shouldn't pay a lot-- the supply of "skilled" workers far outstrips the commercial demand, probably why medallions started in the first place

e-cars are coming, and will be a welcome addition. I'm looking forward to not having to drive or pay someone else to when I want to go somewhere.

It's just another big part of the overall trend toward automation (c.f. food-ordering kiosks and even cooking ones, delivery robots, etc.)

Those scared by this need to either 1) reinvest in a useful technical skill themselves (rely on senpai and friends while you do this) or

2) push/vote for better safety net societies, with tech emphasized.

At the very least, know how to tinker and fix shit made of metal or electronics.
>>
>>76498373
>>Uber driver with no insurance
>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/12/uber-whistleblower-exposes-breach-driver-approval-process
sounds like it got taken care of, and a good whistleblowing system is in place as well something the yellow kikes don't have.
>>Uber driver being rapists and criminals
>http://www.whosdrivingyou.org/rideshare-incidents
nice shill site, if thats all the incidents then god damn they are WAY better than taxis
>>You being a faggot
>http://meatspin.fr/
dude i dont want to view your faggot porn fuck off
>More sources are available.
>Keep sucking that Uber dick.
go for it, but remember this, if you yellow niggers keep this up, we WILL beat your asses into the ground.
>>
>>76498438
>First you reject the standards of logic
an atheist meme is not a standard of logic good try.
>>
>>76498245
It's a service that moves you from point A to point B.

I know some people care about presentation and shit, but I only care about here to there and how fast.

If the smelly immigrant transportation is cheap and quick, I'll pick that.

There's not much to compete on, price, speed, ease. anything else is luxury which has it's place but can't be the foundation
>>
> tfw Uber illegal in your state.
> tfw making megabuxx every single night.
> tfw Uber pays for my fines if i get picked up.

I want to like set up a ramshackle uber den where you get like 6-7 uber drivers in a small house with huge car / garage space, charge them a fee, make sure they get towels, water and clean / mechanically sound car for a fee and make mad money.

Could probably work.
>>
>>76494746
Bribery and assault in Brazil. This is why you're still 3rd world.
>>
>>76498605
>pretty much making your own Taxi Company
>>
>>76493272
Uber, as a company, is shady as fuck and anticompetitive. People working for uber can be nice.
>>
>>76498586
>It's a service that moves you from point A to point B.
So does a bus or a train or an airplane or a ferry or. . . but they function on completely different needs and purposes. You're not going to convince anyone with that argument.
>>
File: 1454774396667.jpg (5 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
1454774396667.jpg
5 KB, 153x179
>Cabbies here are all turkroaches with million mile run down AMG's which they pretend to be rich with when their shift is over
>Try out Uber
>Exact same shitskins but now in poly cotton pleb rags from Sack, Clothh and String's finest- slinging around lukewarm bottles of water.

Different name, same shit.
>>
>>76498343
>>76498345
Your'e right an entire corporation with 10000 drivers paying less tax than one individual worker. What could possibly go wrong?!

>>76498343
Like I said in a previous post if you clear the Uber cum out your eye and read it. I said local government and authorities can't afford to win court cases against uber because they have so much capital behind them that they can afford to flout the existing laws.
BTW do you drive for uber or do they pay you to shill on the internet for them?

>>76498345
Yes for you and I. Not a multinational corporation. You do understand why countries hate American corporations like starbucks, google, facebook, Uber, its because they pay no tax and vacuum money out the host country like a leech and add nothing of value.
>>
>>76498352
Usually Companies don't advertise their attempts to fuck the consumer In places that are readily linkable. You also have not provided any proof that the regulations have actually yielded better service, lowered costs, or actually protected consumers (you won't actually find any so don't bother) so I guess we'll just disagree.
>>
>>76498693

Sold. I'll even make my own app for uber drivers who need to stay close to the passengers for 1-2 nights a week.
>>
>>76494472
>funded by goldman sachs, silicon valley, Saudi Arabia

nigga what? How is that a bad thing? If that's true they are getting money from cock suckers, I mean what the hell are the Saudis going to get out of funding Uber.
>>
>>76498475
says the STEM fag

the idea of "fix" will go the way of the dodo long before self driving cars are common

and we won't need 10% of the engineers that we'll have

basically the future is nothing but slave labor for things that robots can't do, for everyone except the rich
>>
>>76498809
You again did not answer the question presented in the post you responded to.

It seems it has been a complete waste to believe you can conduct yourself like a rational adult. You are just gong to repeat your conclusion rather than address any refutations like a nine year old as if simple repetition will make it any less wrong.
>>
>>76494617
>labor laws

t. Union boss, wants his dues
>>
File: 1465361032328.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465361032328.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>76498792
>the asshurt is real

get a new taxi mohammad
>>
I actually drive Uber and none of you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Ridesharing apps are on the rise in major cities all across the world. In the US, the two major ones that have made a name for themselves has been Uber and Lyft.

Most drivers have two phones and have both apps activated simultaneously in order to be able enable/disable Driver Mode easier to accepts rides faster.

Drivers usually park on the side of the road, turn of the vehicle (obviously keeping the doors locked) in order to conserve gas and remain in busy areas.

After the 25% paycut, still go home with $150.00 after an 8-10 workday.

I'm considering starting on in another service called Fasten if it picks up more users in my city.

Competition is driving prices down for consumers and wages up for drivers.

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION the benefits of treating the job as a full-time gig.
These are the benefits for Lyft if you achieve Platinum status:
>Freed roadside assitance
>save $0.07/gal
>50% off hotels/travel through a collaborating serivce
>30% movie tickets
>20% off online orders from Advanced Auto Pars
>Discounts on Phone bill/accessories from Verizon
>Access to other good services.

Only a fuckboy who doesn't know what he's doing gets fucked by this job
>>
>>76494746
That's what I call a chimpout
>>
>Taxis have existed for the longest time
>Company arises that provides a cheaper alternative with better service
>Instead of the Taxis going "hm, how can we adjust to stay relevant" they cling to their old and busted model and REEEEEEEE at the government about how this young upstart is gonna TERK ER JERBS

Welcome to Captialism. If you can't compete, get off the street.
>>
I was in Paris last year when the taxi driver midnight riots were in full force, shit was fucking scary

Group of 100% arab mussies surrounded the car, beating on the hood and pulled us and the driver out of the car

Driver almost got in a fight with the mob but managed to get back in the car and plough through them. Unfortunately we were stuck and had to wait hours for the metro to open again
>>
>>76493272
Taxi companies are fighting HARD to keep Uber and Lyft out of my area. It also happens that calling a cab around here involves a wait of 45+ minutes, and IF the driver shows up they're high as a kite and giving all their friends free rides. A 10-15 minute cab ride takes almost an hour, the cabbie has to ask for fucking directions, and they still have the balls to bitch about not making enough money.
They're literally lobbying the state capital saying they'll go out of business, because they know a fucking ape can do a better job with the bar set so low.
>>
What about the 20 minute window hoping and praying the fucking cab is going to show up after you call? Then when they don't and you call in they're always like "It's 10 minutes away, sir." God forbid you try to plan anything around it or have to arrive ASAP.

With Uber/Lyft at least I can see where they are and if they make any fuckups. And, if they're as rude and obnoxious as cabbies are ALL THE TIME you can give them a low rating and if it gets low enough their app simply stops working.

FUCK TAXISHIT FAGGOTS, LAUGHING AS YOUR DYING INDUSTRY BURNS TO THE GROUND.
>>
>>76496389
>Puerto Rico
oh lord fucking monkeyniggers a water bottle doesn't cost more than 50cents
>>
>>76493272
Holy shit, the assblasted entitled huemonkey in this thread is better than Sandernistas today. Best thread.
>>
>>76498995
>>76498995
I hope you get hemorrhoids and die in a fiery car cash, you cunt. Fuck winning the lottery, this is all I'm asking Satan for from now on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.