[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of his winning already...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1603) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1603
I'm tired of his winning already...
>>
your government spies on you
>>
>>76491931
I don't think you can complain about governments with that flag
>>
>>76491931

I approve
>>
>>76491881
Sorry, even if you're tired of winning, we're going to win some more, Trump said so.
>>
>>76491992
Don't you have an enlistment form to fill in? You know that Russia is going to annex you any day now.
>>
>>76491931
really makes you think
>>
Winning is hard work
>>
File: too bad.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
too bad.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>76491881
>>
>>76492086
Don't you have some bulls to prep?
>>
>>76491881
What can I say, the man speaks the truth.
>>
File: trump_gta.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
trump_gta.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>76491881
All the way to the white house baby. Bernie is crashing the Dem party with no survivors. Trump just needs to refrain from crazy shit and stick to scripts like today's speech which in my opinion was his fucking BEST speech.

TRUMP 2016 babyyyy.

MAGA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.