[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you fucking believe it, we're gonna have a woman as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: HRC_in_Iowa_APR_2015.jpg (1 MB, 1644x2331) Image search: [Google]
HRC_in_Iowa_APR_2015.jpg
1 MB, 1644x2331
Can you fucking believe it, we're gonna have a woman as a president. A fucking woman. All this Trump sideshow distracted us from actually sitting down and thinking about this.
>>
>>76491771
>I can't use a cell phone!
>I'm the fucking President!
>>
No one should give a shit that she's a woman. Shes unqualified and under FBI investigation. Easily the weakest democratic candidate to run.

>it's time for a woman president
>it's not time for hillary to be president :^)
>>
>>76491771
Well, she's a globalist puppet. You Lose
>>
>>76492116
How is she unqualified?
>>
God no. As a feminist I am cringing. Please, don't let Shillary represent our gender in the history books. If someone is going to be remembered as the first female president, I sure as fuck don't want it to be her
>>
>>76491771
Not just a woman, but one of the most evil people on earth. A crazy psycho that only wants more power. A criminal and thief. And she's going to do it all with a smile.
>>
>>76491771

>She's gonna win guys, honest!

Sure thing, Hill Shill
>>
File: image.png (597 KB, 626x734) Image search: [Google]
image.png
597 KB, 626x734
>>76491771
Take a look at that face, pure fucking evil
>>
>>76491771

it didn't happen tonight, its not going to happen at all. tonight was the last night clinton had to build up any momentum and she would have needed to win CA overwhelmingly to knock sanders out.

why shouldn't he keep going? especially after the votes aren't all initially counted? clinton is sinking and only taking on more water...
>>
>Bush
>Clinton
>Bush
>Globalist plant
>Clinton

Seems fair
>>
This shits going to be gay as fuck
At leadt we can reroll for a decent republikang when her 300 scandals fuck up the first term and cost her the election
>>
I saw it on our news just this morning.

She keeps pulling the woman card.
>>
File: 1454771139728.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454771139728.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>76491771
shillary claimed that by putting women in the power, everything will be fixed. When shillary was asked on how does putting women in power fix things, shillary point out how sexist trump is. So how is it that shillary is not just as bad as trump? Trump may have bad plans, but at least he does give an answer of that he will do, on the other hand, shillary is faking and winging shit as they come and have even less idea on what to do over time and all she can say is that "she will fix things by putting women on the problem because REASONS."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.