[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: michael-jackson-600x800[1].jpg (122 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-600x800[1].jpg
122 KB, 600x800
Redpilled celebs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
>>
>>76491386
Is this real?
>>
>>76491456
Why do you think they tried to destroy his reputation and then killed him?
>>
>>76491591
Because he always wanted to be an evil white male instead of an innocent black man?
>>
>>76491591
I thought it was the stress from the pedophile accusations that made him a drug addict
>>
>>76491386
When you call Michele 'Michael'
>Rivers experienced serious complications and stopped breathing while undergoing what was scheduled as a minor throat procedure at an outpatient clinic
When you name the Jew
>At the time of death, Jackson had been administered propofol, lorazepam, and midazolam,[306] and the Los Angeles coroner decided to treat the death as a homicide.[307][308] Law enforcement officials conducted a manslaughter investigation of his personal physician Conrad Murray, and charged him with involuntary manslaughter
>>
>>76491456
>jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me
He literally wrote a song about how jews were pitting whites against blacks
>>
>>76491747
I thought it was because he got burnt while filming a Pepsi commercial.
>>
>>76491386
Too lazy to look for a pic, but I would say Tila Tequila is redpilled af and frequents this site.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

Be the change you want to see
>>
Prince and Michael Jackson were redpilled af
>>
File: 1463899065774-0.png (2 MB, 959x1226) Image search: [Google]
1463899065774-0.png
2 MB, 959x1226
>>
>>76492168
So is ice cube and ice t
>>
Prince was very redpilled as well
>>
>>76492274
>So is ice cube and ice t
>is
Th-they'll be fine, r-right?
>>
>>76492490
They were in gangs, they're used to dodging gun shots.
>>
File: KRS-One.jpg (59 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
KRS-One.jpg
59 KB, 536x400
>>
File: merchant.png (195 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
195 KB, 800x764
>>76492490
of course, what could possibly happen to them?
>>
>>76491833
Listen to the song on YT and they censor the word 'kike' by playing a really loud out of place drumbeat over it.
>>
There are actually a lot of red pilled blacks. Look at the Nation of Islam. Hell, they let Rockwell speak at their mosque.
>>
>>76492883
He's the ultimate purple pill. He's spot on about colleges and the music industry but then bluepill as fuck on Islam, black revolution, racism... Although at least he advocates for nonviolence in the nig community
>>
>>76492271
>Emanuel gained widespread media attention in July 2006 when he called on Hollywood to blacklist Mel Gibson because of Gibson's "anti-Semitic remarks" during his DUI arrest. Emanuel wrote, "People in the entertainment community, whether Jew or Gentile, need to demonstrate that they understand how much is at stake in this by professionally shunning Mel Gibson and refusing to work with him, even if it means a sacrifice to their bottom line."[16]

Even his own agency wanted his career to die
>>
>>76493169
Spike Lee as well.
>>
>>76493973
No way all he does is blame white people for everything
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.