[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love him or hate him, the man isn't going down without a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_CSR04bbF.jpg (207 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_CSR04bbF.jpg
207 KB, 750x1334
Love him or hate him, the man isn't going down without a fight. I know I'm a faggot, I know he's a cuck, whatever. I supported Senator Sanders and he fought his fight. Glad he's going to see it through, but I really hope he doesnt endorse hillary.

Pic related OC, also general bern bot thread

what will you all do now?
>>
I fuckin love him. I love Trump too. I really don't know what I'd do if I had to pick between the two.

What happened tonight, him staying , made me so happy.. Clinton will be made to look like an idiot.
>>
Very tempted to vote trump too, but he's just too brash for me to stomach him. I will never vote clinton however. But yea I'm sad to see bern go down, although I don't think anyone expected him to win after new york
>>
dam, now i'm #feelinthebern
>>
>>76489851
>love him or hate him, the man is going to wring every penny out of his followers.
>>
>>76490391
I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, when you donate something you don't expect if back. Am I right???
>>
>>76490503
I'm saying that hes staying in so that his followers have more time to donate to him. If he dropped out he would be out of the most well paid job he had in his life.
>>
>>76490647
You genuinely believe that he's only staying in for money. Even though he can make money without having to spend an absurd amount on campaigning? If people want to donate to him, it's their decision.
>>
Wow. Shamelessly scamming his followers now. I bet he keeps it up for years. Starts a cult of personality and goes on speaking tours while accepting donations and managing corrupt charities and selling worthless merch to his victims. All the while promising them the world on a silver platter. Free everything. But keep giving me money in exchange for nothing.

Pathetic.
>>
>>76490775
>t having to spend an absurd amount on campaigning
How much came from his own pocket? How much donations remain in his pocket right now?
>>
>>76489851
Voting for Trump. Canvassing for Trump. Shill for Trump. Anything that gets the Shrill btfo'd come November.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.