[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The American Jew is staying in the race after getting smacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
The American Jew is staying in the race after getting smacked the fuck down tonight.

When will this reptilian cuck lay down and die?
>>
>>76488468
When he stops getting donations.
>>
>>76488468
His supporters are dumb enough to donate a few more shekels and he knows it.
>>
You all should be happy, the more he fights hillary and the more he makes her look like a shit candidate for the next two months will solidify the hatred against her and ultimately get Trump elected. I'm glad he did this
>>
>>76488589
Even though Shillery was already declared winner
>>
>>76488764
I don't think it'll have much of an effect, since people will probably just start to see him as annoying after this stunt
>>
>>76488945
Yeah but she's getting indicted soon so...
>>
>>76489199
Not soon enough.
>>
>>76488468

there is no such thing as an American Jew.
>>
>>76488764
Not really after the result in California, which he's been harping on about allowing to vote for weeks. This is pretty much a "ungraceful loser" look at this point.
>>
>>76488468

This is great for Trump.
>>
>>76489495
>This is pretty much a "ungraceful loser" look at this point
Just like his supporters.
>>
>>76489424
yeah, we are all white males oy vey
>>
>>76488468
Yeah I'm going to say this. I went to university with a commie once. He mentioned sanders. This would have been about 2007
>>
>>76489415
Nah fuck off mate we need her to get indicted after the convention, not before
>>
File: Jesus Christ Bernouts.jpg (82 KB, 743x529) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ Bernouts.jpg
82 KB, 743x529
>>
>>76488468
Hillary supporters mad as fuck.
>>
>>76488468
/pol/ should go on all out attack targeting the bernie-supporting white males with subtle red pills and ebin menes highlighting trump's concern for ordinary americans and hillary's disdain for them. I have faith in you.
>>
File: Jesus Christ Bernouts Again.jpg (123 KB, 746x615) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ Bernouts Again.jpg
123 KB, 746x615
>>
>>76488468
>jew
>reptilian

You realize that he's the only one who has a spine when it comes to Israel, right? Trump and Hillary are both blatant shills.

Christ you stormies can't stop thinking about race for even one second, you don't give a damn about actual policies.
>>
File: LotGH.jpg (33 KB, 294x220) Image search: [Google]
LotGH.jpg
33 KB, 294x220
Right now he's in it just to """subtly""" shill for Hillary. Notice how he ended his speech with basically "Trump is the real Evil, Hilalry did great today"
He just wants to get more money for her and to convince more of his supporters that she's a good choice and Trump is the devil.
He's just a shill now, he's given up completely.
The Obama visit is just to cement it all.
Screencap this so when it happens I can laugh
>>
>>76489940
I genuinely can't tell the desperate from the trolls.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.