[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
Really makes you think
>>
Think that Mark Twain didn't know he was being cucked.
>>
>>76487754
You rhyme with him.
>>
I don't think Adolf Hitler rhymes with Donald Trump
>>
>doing that American Oath thing, "We the American people"
>suddenly that's considered Sieg Heil tier
>>
>we live in a world where just lifting your hand is considered fascist
>>
>>76488597
>we live in a world where using violence against your political rivals and suppressing free speech isn't considered fascist, but lifting your hand is.

President Trump can't come quickly enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 736x856
Exactly
>>
Mark Twain also said "There once was a big black guy named nigger Jim"
>>
>>76487358
"Can you explain to me how trump is like hitler?"
>>
File: drumpfgruß.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drumpfgruß.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>76487358
...Huh

...Think...You...Makes...Really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
>>
>>76488768
Makes you think huh
>>
>>76487358
This Trump = Hitler meme is just going to drive more sensible people to vote for him. You're equating deporting ILLEGAL immigrants who harm the economy and by extension, every hard working citizen, to exterminating people. We're at the point now where suggesting enforcing the law is tantamount to genocide in liberal insanity. In the privacy of the voting booth, sensible people won't be attracted to that.
>>
huh

What really makes me think is the fact that doing the same thing twice, and expecting different results is insanity

That really makes me think. Anyone else?
>>
>>76487358

OMG

TRUMP IS HITLER

WE GOTTA STOP HIM
>>
>>76488768
Kind of on the face there Twain.

>I actually really like cuck Louis and beyond /pol/ have no reason to hate him

Being honest here. Only a few of his jobs revolve around race. Most of it is just bitter aged anti-social everyday observation with a twist of too far.
>>
>>76488732
Scary quote. Was Aristotle fairly based?
>>
File: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>>76487358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
The Struggle continues
>>
>>76488732
Oh actually it seems that quote is fake.
Can people on this board pls stop posting fake quotes?
>>
File: 487437439743.gif (619 KB, 421x225) Image search: [Google]
487437439743.gif
619 KB, 421x225
>>76488990
It won't be seen that way. The message will be simplified to: Hitler blamed the woes of society on a minority and now Trump will do the same. Prevent history from repeating itself by voting for Clinton. Add the feminist angle on top of that and we have the next president.
>>
Stop it OP my penis can only get so hard
>>
One thing you liberals don't understand is that even if Trump was LITERALLY Hitler, like Hitler process Trump or is a reincarnation or some shit, he can NEVER do what Hitler did.
>>
>>76487358
It's like pottery
t. Marg Tuane
>>
File: 1463095230277.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1463095230277.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>>76488965
>being for your nations is bad
>recognizing that a very speific race is using the media to distort the truth and manipulate the population is bad
>wanting to be strong as a nation is bad

Hitler was right isn't just a meme. Before Pearl Harbor America was all too content to let Hitler do his thing. It was only because we were personally wounded and forced to get involved that he failed. As the Victors we wrote the history books and the Jews. Always with their twisted media control. Endlessly remind us how evil and wicked he was while shouting it in the faces of everything that even if they look white and enjoy all the benefits of being white. They are poor victims that demand pity and special consideration.

Cannot wait to be part of Trump's reign. Since we will be the Victors. We will be remembered as heroes.
>>
>>76487358
>history doesn't repeat itself
>Several commanders tried to invade russia during the winter
>>
I love 4chan.org/facebook
>>
>>76488965
my room mate showed me this video under the guise of "look at how Donald Trump got all these people to seig heil, lol that's so wrong you can't do that" so I just was like haha ya w/e, looking at it now it looks like a bad angle of people raising their hand like they have a question
>>
>>76487358
>Trump is like Hitler
it would be more accurate to say Mussolini,
the charismatic bully that comes from media
>>
>>76489119
He is literally the first proper conservative, I have been getting into his writings and generally like him.
>>
>>76487358
>Occupy Democrats

Shitty Propaganda.
>Disregarded.
>>
>>76488965
Some people in the crowd went full sieg heil then retracted their arms. Understandable mistake.
>>
>>76488981
upvote
>>
>>76487358
Wow guess I'm a cuck for Bernie now
>>
>>76489507
Actually Napoleon invaded Russia in May, Hitler invaded in June.
It's just they all planned to win before winter.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.