[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Democrat >Liked Bernie but he was doomed from the start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: photo.jpg.png (157 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
157 KB, 345x345
>Democrat
>Liked Bernie but he was doomed from the start
>Hate Hillary and her supporters
>Hate Trump and his supporters

What do, /pol/? Neck myself? Throw away the vote on a third party? This is the first election where I want everyone to lose.

I'd honestly vote for Trump but the salt from /r/The_Donald faggots and crossposting shitters on other boards would be amazing if he lost, like that high you're riding on with Berniebots suiciding en masse.

Hillary supporters are complete fucking shit and she's a horrible person.
>>
Be an hero
>>
>>76484546
Tell me why you like Bernie and I'll tell you why you should indeed neck yourself
>>
>>76484546
>Liked Bernie
Yeah you should probably end yourself.
>>
>>76484546
Vote for Trump in November anyway and then kill yourself
>>
Do everyone a favor and take a nice and hard bite out of a cyanide pill.
>>
>>76484546

Look at it this way, friendo

Even if you hate Trump and his supporters, look at how absolutely fucking livid he makes establishment politicians on both sides

Even if you think he'll be bad, do you honestly think Hillary will be any better?

Your choice is

A. Vote Hillary, reassure the establishment it has a forever grip on power
B. Vote Trump, and watch him humiliate politicians for at least 4 years
>>
File: 1465352842425.gif (3 MB, 216x303) Image search: [Google]
1465352842425.gif
3 MB, 216x303
Jesus, why not just hold your nose and let Hilary shove her ladydick in you, pussy
>>
Jill Stein
>>
>>76484546

Honestly I have mixed feelings. My spite says Trump, my principle says Stein, and my fear says Clinton.

There's really no easy answer. My advice is to just disregard the presidential race because it's fucked. Focus on the congressional, state, and local elections. Those are honestly way more important.
>>
File: saved from tumblr on an iPhone.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
saved from tumblr on an iPhone.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>76485963
>>76485112

Best answers so far.
>>
>>76486736

Well shit, I called best answer too early. I see you're in the same boat as I am. Your advice is sound.
>>
File: 3046-mitt-romney-lost.jpg (29 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
3046-mitt-romney-lost.jpg
29 KB, 500x313
>>76484546

If you're TRULY a Bernie supporter, then you MUST vote for Hillary. Granted, many people that are Hillary supporters don't actually like her as a person, but her initiatives are legit and align with much of what Bernie stands for. Berniefags, like myself initially, still have the political gusto to push Hillary in a liberal direction. And we all know that Bernie is LEFT of Hillary.

>voting for Trump
NO. We MUST see him fail. The assblasts will be powerful - maybe even too powerful to contain. The fallout will be similar to Romney's loss, but most of his supporters weren't nearly as excited as Trump supporters.

Trump will show the conservatives FINALLY the benefits of being PC and that you can't win by ONLY catering to ONE demographic; you can get away with that shit as state legislatures, but not as leader of the free world. As POTUS you have to know ALL sides of an issue if possible and make concessions/compromises where possible.

Trump just talking off the cuff is NIGGER behavior. You can't be 'real' as a political figure while telegraphing everything you need to accomplish at the extreme opposition of somewhat large populations.

So vote for Hillary. Let's get this shit over with - maybe keep her there for 4yrs, get our supreme court judges nominated, and try again for Bernie next time.

>Trump supporter's face when it all burns to the ground.

Dis gon be guud.
>>
Vote libertarian.

If we break 20% in the election, it could contribute towards a civil war, which is what this world needs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.