[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I figured it out. I know why the white man is allowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: aloha_snackbar.gif (68 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
aloha_snackbar.gif
68 KB, 480x270
/pol/ I figured it out. I know why the white man is allowing themselves to be destroyed by the Muslims. We are facing a crisis where it is all but a crime to be white, and sooner or later the white race will be extinct as far as we know it. Now how do we ensure the continuation of human existence? We let the Muslims breed like rabbits! They are not degenerates and are more hard working than Blacks or Hispanics, and they are the natural enemy to the Jews which ensures they don't get their way. Soon shit-skins will be the only hope for humanity. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1452580929794 (1).gif (2 MB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1452580929794 (1).gif
2 MB, 250x150
>>76483475

>child molesters
>rapists
>mostly unemployed
>poor but have 8 kids anyway

>not degenerates
>harkworking
>>
>>76483475
The Whites and the Western world in general's biggest influence is Christianity. They literally follow a guy who, despite being the powerful son of God, got cucked and put to death on a cross. Who captured him and sentenced him to death? The pharisees, of course. Meanwhile the people following a barbaric warlord continues to spread and be a menace.

It's like prophecy.
>>
>>76483475
>>76484788
jesus wasn't cucked, he was murdered out of greed by merchantile jews who used the temple as a marketplace, the biggest reason white countries are letting this happen is atheism is growing and christian values and rules like anti-homo anti-degenerate are no longer enforced like in the past, its become acceptable for young people to have wild sex now and thats why, the loss of chrisitianity in those countries
>>
File: ebin.png (442 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
442 KB, 500x500
>>76483475
>They are not degenerates
>>
>>76484788
>>76483475
without christianity white nations die, and we all know which group of people is pushing for anti-christianity (((((these))))) (((((ones)))))
>>
>>76485268
Face it, he was cucked. Dying on the cross is a humiliating way to go. He had all the power to stop but chose not to because of some idea of what is "right". Christians will die the same way. Sure the Jews have a part in it, that's why I mentioned the pharisees.
>>
>>76485742
I don't think you know what cucked means, He died on the cross knowing the offenders would be punished and did as the bible says, to pray for those who commit sin, he prayed to god to forgive them "for they know not what they have done", You should read the bible and compare it to historical events, its the true prophecy, soon russia will destroy america with nukes
>>
>>76486323
Using nukes basically guarantees MAD, no one who wants to live will use nuclear weapons unless they can somehow simultaneously launch nukes against every other nuke-bearing country and have them detonate at the same time while having none of them detected. Ergo, no one *Intelligent* will be firing weapons anytime soon.
>>
>>76483475
Have you actually been around arabs, let alone muslims? Sure, every group has "hard workers" but they are definitely not as a whole. Where I'm from in Canada the arabs here (again, from what I've encountered) despise white people, hang around in groups of 10 or more like roaches in clubs, pick fights with people while in large groups, adopt hip hop culture and chill with dindus. Arabs are not the answer. This goes for both the wealthy and the poor arabs. Their women are less inclined to show that sort of behavior, but they would almost never date outside of arabs as their family would, in all likelihood, beat or even kill their daughters.
>>
File: Taqiya.jpg (46 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
Taqiya.jpg
46 KB, 373x527
>>76484301
/thread
>>
>>76490828
Nice meme. That picture doesn't work in the middle east. If it was true, there wouldn't be any christians in the ottoman empire, or the safavid empire back then and there wouldn't be any christians in virtually every single middle eastern country there is. There's always like 10% of them in each country except perhaps Saudi arabia or Israel.
>>
>>76484301
/thread
>>
>>76491059
>Be Christian in Ottoman empire
>forced to pay heavy taxes in order to not get head cut off by Muslims
>ISIS and all others believing in Sharia law desire such ways to come back
>"DURKA DURKA YOU ARE FREE ALOHA SNACKBAR DURKA"

There may be Christians in those lands, but they're not truly free.
>>
>>76491059
>If it was true, there wouldn't be any christians in the ottoman empire

Or else doesn't mean what you're implying, Achmed.
Or else can just as easily mean "or else you pay a tax/fine for not being muslim", also known as jizya, which does in fact happen in the Middle East, you lying sneaky bastard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.