[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Mexicans voting for Hillary and not Bernie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: shitskins.jpg (131 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
shitskins.jpg
131 KB, 500x279
>>
I'm a Mexican and I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>76482859
this is exact meaning of cuck
>>
I thought you had to be legal to vote in this country.
>>
>>76482738
Cuz she stopped by LYN-WOOD

323 IN THIS BITCH
>>
>>76482859
Im a White male, Veteran, Religious, and born to a Republican family, and im voting for Hillary.
>>
>>76482937
How am I a cuck?
>>
Same reason the black vote is going to Hillary.
They're retarded.
>>
>>76482937
And you are call ME a cuck.... check this cucker out >>76483073
>>
>>76482738
because its 2016
>>
Because they're smart and know that she has a better chance of defeating Trump.

in b4 polls
>>
>>76482937
>be retarded weaboo
>western countries already ruined by leftism
>escape it by going to japan
>use everything you can to make it as shit as the rest of the world
>>
>>76482859
This. Educated Mexicans are actually more likely to vote Trump from who I've talked to so far. Democrats are bottom feeders who only attract the poor and uneducated of us.
>>
>>76482859
>I'm Mexican
>checks flag
U wot m8
>>
>>76482738
You see Hillarys plan to legalize all illegals and shit?
>>
>>76483341
>educated Mexicans
nice meme
>>
>>76482859
KYS Cucklord Uncle Juan
>>
>>76482738
>Mexicans
>Voting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.