[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millennials selfish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: K3t3pza.jpg (232 KB, 736x1306) Image search: [Google]
K3t3pza.jpg
232 KB, 736x1306
Why are millennials selfish?
>>
Why are millennials so self loathing
Tell me op you should know
>>
>>76482714
There's no incentive not to be selfish.
>>
File: Riot.jpg (55 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
Riot.jpg
55 KB, 611x404
>>76482714
Because we're getting fucking the in ass by previous generations and current feminist girlfriends in the current year.

Plus the race wars and European Civil War is coming in a decade or two. Just sit back man and enjoy what you have left.
>>
>>76482714
Humans have been selfish since forever. Get off your high horse old fag.
>>
>>76482714
born into a rigged system, it's getting to 18 in the great depression, but due to international trade there's an illusion of not being poor, but in fact you're a slave, you can't have a shit job and buy a home, you can't keep a family by yourself, you can't afford to buy land.
do some maths, it's true, in my country on the average wage of 250euroes, you can't actually save for anything, the smallest apartments cost 20k Euroes, how is a person supposed to save that kind of money, how is he to feed 2 or 3 children, or even 1? One person needs 250euroes a month to live differently from a hobo.
>>
>>76482714
I'm more of an millennial collectivist - it's better to live earthly life sacrificing for others and providing to those in need happiness and comfort.

I'm also a Christian.
>>
>>76485076
Providing to those in need usually leads to getting taken advantage of.
>>
Why not? It's the way of the world now
>>
>>76482714

Because it pays.

Good mood is one of the most important commodities. Now post some nudes.
>>
>>76482714

Because Boomers ran the world for fifty years while it all went to shit

So now that it's gone to shit, Boomers want to pretend it all happened in the last ten years and are blaming millenials, when if anything millenials are the generation that's waking up to Boomer bullshit and are looking for ways to try to fix it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.