[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do we only have 2 parties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465268490697.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1465268490697.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
Why the fuck do we only have 2 parties?
>>
>>76480366
because the resulting coalitions would be exactly the same as a two party system

one group being those who can pass the laws
and the other group of those who cant

American politics just ignores the "middle man" that plagues all of the euro systems.
>>
>>76480366
We don't its just that the other parties always stand no chance of winning so if you want to win you need to pick a side.
>>
I have a theory, basically the number of parties in a given political system are such that you get the worst political system.
>>
Didn't we originally want no political parties?
>>
>>76480707
Something like that, George Washington warned against them
>>
>>76480366
Money.
>>
Mostly because we don't have a parliamentary system.
>>
because, fucking jews
>>
>>76480366
>two
You poor naive bastard, the only party is the establishment.
>>
Because it's in the grassroots of this country
>>
>>76480827
we should have listened
>>
>>76482151
I don't think it's something that can be avoided
>>
>>76480366
Lelbertarians never had a strong leader

Not even Ron Paul
>>
>>76480366
No ones banned other parties or say they cant exist. There are plenty of political parties, but the vast majority only votes for two of them
>>
>>76480366
No parliament.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.