[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so incredibly entertaining to watch someones chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Press f to pay respects.jpg (112 KB, 740x389) Image search: [Google]
Press f to pay respects.jpg
112 KB, 740x389
Why is it so incredibly entertaining to watch someones chances of becoming President come crumbling down around them like a skyscraper?
>>
>>76472338
F
>>
>>76472338

>>76472403 #
Umm since when does anyone care about your PARIAH country you fat milk drinker?

Why don't you go drown in a bag of cheetos you disgusting acne monster? Why not livestream you killing yourself with a mossberg fag?

You are a MEME and so is your joke country.

CANNOT WAIT until Hillary destroys trump and I can come here EVERYDAY after the election to destroy you queers worse than when you LOSERS backed Romney.

Everyday faggots. EVERY FUCKING DAY. GET READY HAHAHAHAH.
>muh trump
>muh maga
will turn into
>muh tailpipe
>muh garage closed
>muh mommy pays for my funeral
>>
>>76472338
F
>>
>>76472338
i know right? the commie was fun, but i can't wait to see trump fall apart
>>
>>76472338
*tumbling down
>>
>>76472338
That will be Trump in the General
>>
said it before:
I empathize with these people. They believed in their candidates vision and did everything in their power to try and make him a success only to fail.
It's a heartbreaking affair to be sure... but they're also violent virtue signaling thugs with a candidate whos policies would cripple the country beyond recognition, so fuck em.

also because "YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY" is their battle cry, yet they failed to prop up their own messiah that represented the "right side" of history.
>>
>>76473093

Be prepared to eat those words, cuck. Maybe Trump will allow your prime minister to still take selfies with muslims and trannies once the elections over.
>>
File: 1465261314395.jpg (314 KB, 607x736) Image search: [Google]
1465261314395.jpg
314 KB, 607x736
>>76472338
FUCK MY WIFE AND MY NIECES
THIS IS MY C.UCK REPORT

MASTURBATION, NO FEELING, JACKIN' OFF IN THE CORNER WHILE TYRONE IS BREEDING

CAUSE IM LOSING MY SIGHT, LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD STRAIGHTEN MY SPINE

ALZHEIMER’S IN MY LIFE, I'M LEGALLY BLIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD STRAIGHTEN MY SPINE

NOTHING’S ALRIGHT, NOTHING IS FINE
I’M CUMMING AND I’M CRYING
>>
f
>>
>>
Because his user base is full of haters
>>People who hate males
>>People who hate tradition
>>hate progress
>>hate history
and mostly people who just hate themselves, look how much fucking bickering these people do on a daily basis. They claim to be about tolerance and love but constantly find something to complain about. Fuck them, getting a massive dopamine rush right now. Gonna go crack open a good beer and play dark souls 3. then lift.
>>
Jeb was far more entertaining to watch crash, simply because he had the backing of the banks and GOPe before Trump entered and ate him alive in front of everybody, not simply beating him but destroying any chance the man ever had of being respected again as a politician. Trump murdered John Ellis Bush's career and we all watched.
>>
>>76473805
I really hated Jeb because he acted like he had the military behind him when his family started two pointless wars.
>>
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

There's no way you can go on with a message telling the rich folks they're fucked and expect to win at monopoly.
>>
>>76473563
>Bernie JUST edit
Have been looking for this one for a while now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.