[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russians are opposed to man+girl(female child) and should be killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: anime1463886963266.jpg (499 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
anime1463886963266.jpg
499 KB, 750x1000
Russians are opposed to man+girl(female child) and should be killed

>>6246534
>
>You're twisting it! Some parts, anyways (I know about that Mathew verse dumb Brit and Ruskie Christians think they love so much.)
>
>Still, it was stupid to anchor your thread.

>>6251200
EVERY relevant form of Christianity is against it and "twists" that quote.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

USA, Russia, Europe.

This is one reason why Deuteronomy is superior by far.

Why is it that the Russki christians are against man+girl btw?

How is it that the Russians can be done away with for this?

Should Russia be nuked?

I thought they were ok with men+girls before (90s, 2000s). I thought they were "conservative". Now I read of them torturing and killing men who like young girls.
(police crusing the testicals of man who was accused of liking a girl)

I think the Russians, since they are opposed to man+girl, should be slaughterd en mass.

Any pro-women's rights, anti-man-marrying-girl-children culture or CUNTtry should be destroyed completely to the last stone.

Are you suprised /pol/ anchored the thread? All of /pol/ are cuntnationalists.
They support women's interests and they should be butchered cruely.

If I ruled, I would give Russia an ultimatium:
You either follow Deuteronomy on man+girl, or I follow Deuteronomy.

They would decline and I would nuke every little town they have.
>>
Kay
>>
>>76471552
There is literally nothing wrong with killing pedos. They're not people, they just take the shape.
It should be encouraged more.
>>
>>76471552
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>
>>76471886
Ironic coming from you, Muhammed.
>>
File: 1464557640310.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1464557640310.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>76471552
Go back to where you belong.
>>
File: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (119 KB, 505x333) Image search: [Google]
Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg
119 KB, 505x333
Deuteronomy is superior to New Testament

In one book you have the man on top. Even with girl children.
->Stone adulteress
->Man can have many brides
->'Married' Man screwing female not his, but not claimed by other man (ie: unmarried, unbetrothed) not adultery. Woman/girl has no claim on the man: only he has claim on the woman/girl
->Rape young girls (female children), ok, man pays father, keeps girl (pedophile rape, worst crime ever according to feminists (aka christians))
->Man is master of woman

In the other, bottom rail on top! (Ain't that shucks massa? Ha Ha!)
->Don't stone adulteress
->Man looking at a woman is "adultery" now
->Better a millstone (english translation, felt to be a condemnation of man+girl by americans and the english)
->Man dies for woman
->No male nor female, all one in christ, etc etc

In one book you have the man on top. Even with girl children.
->Stone adulteress
->Man can have many brides
->'Married' Man screwing female not his, but not claimed by other man (ie: unmarried, unbetrothed) not adultery. Woman/girl has no claim on the man: only he has claim on the woman/girl
->Rape young girls (female children), ok, man pays father, keeps girl (pedophile rape, worst crime ever according to feminists (aka christians))
->Man is master of woman

In the other, bottom rail on top! (Ain't that shucks massa? Ha Ha!)
->Don't stone adulteress
->Man looking at a woman is "adultery" now
->Better a millstone (english translation, felt to be a condemnation of man+girl by americans and the english)
->Man dies for woman
->No male nor female, all one in christ, etc etc

Christ is Cuckoldry.
>>
File: afghan14.jpg (428 KB, 982x674) Image search: [Google]
afghan14.jpg
428 KB, 982x674
Deuteronomy gives you this.

What does New Testament give a man?

Not female children; so might aswell be nothing.
>>
File: afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg (57 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg
57 KB, 624x351
Young girls bring happiness to men.
Men taking female children as brides makes women angry.

Since christian cultures do not see men as human (he is an animal that must die for the woman: he is cattle), and only see women as humans, christian cultures ignore the unhappiness of mmmaaaallleeess.

So yes, by that measure, humans are very happy in christian cultures and unhappy in non-christian cultures.

Now the cattle, the mmmmmaaalllleesss, in other cultures are quite happy with their cute child brides, beaming with happiness even when quite poor. But the adult women, the humans, are not happy.
>>
>>76472682
How about you say that to my face and not hide behind that proxy ay you aussie cunt
>>
Why are russians pro-woman's interests just like europeans, UK fucks, and americans?

Why are you pieces of filth russians, like cattle that is just pulled by the nose by the cunt woman.

Cunts and your cunt church say "no child brides" "HATE THE JEWS THEY LIKE YOUNG GIRLS AND YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT" etc?

Why do you have to be pieces of shit.

Prior to feminism (1800s) men married female children if they wished (cunt nationalists who learned --HerStory will deny this)).

Yet you call yourselves "conservative" now?

Conserving what? Cunt rights.

I notice my 1974 desk dictionary has an entry for paederast, paederastry, pedorast, pedoarastry:
men having sexual relations with other men; especially men having relations with boys.

There is no entry for paedophile, paedophillia, pedophile, pedophillia.

It's as if the power of women in society coincides with the condemnation of man+girl relations,
and the power of men and silencing of women in society has a similar relationship in the opposite direction.

Isn't that something. I'm sure the /cunt/nationalists can explain it away.
Whites hated any man that liked young girls since the very begining, don't cha know --HerStory

>In the United States, as late as the 1880s most States set the minimum age at 10-12, (in Delaware it was 7 in 1895).[8] Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" female reformers in the US initiated their own campaign[9] which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least 16, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to 18. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to 16-18 years by 1920.

>Also: see: Deuteronomy chapter 22 verses 28-29, hebrew allows men to rape girl children and keep them: thus man + girl is obviously fine. Feminists are commanded to be killed as anyone enticing others to follow another ruler/judge/god is to be killed as-per Deuteronomy. It is wonderful when this happens from time to time: celebrate)
>>
None of these walls of text are going to stop people from bashing your filthy pedo face in m8
>>
>>76471552
asshurt pedophile
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.