[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Americans don't need to show any ID when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: alg_gummy_worm_102510.jpg (29 KB, 485x362) Image search: [Google]
alg_gummy_worm_102510.jpg
29 KB, 485x362
Is it true that Americans don't need to show any ID when they vote?

Like, you can just vote as many times as you want until someone stops you?
>>
is it true that you dont extinguish fires?
>>
>>76467894
you register at a specific location and when you vote they check your name off a list. but you just say your name, no ID.

at least in my state.
>>
>someone stops you
lol
>>
>>76468020
So what's to stop you from showing up early and voting for your neighbours?
>>
>>76467894
Yes, there are actually news stories about cats getting called to jury duty, but the journalist never mentions that jury duty lots are only drawn from the list of registered voters.
As long as you know the name of the registered pet/deceased/fictional person, any Democrat can vote ad infinitum.
>>
>>76467894
Apparently it's racist to prove your who you say you are. Niggers are to stupid to get an id card apparently
>>
>>76467894
No you fucking leaf humping Canuck.

You go to your local polling place.

You tell them your name. They locate you. They check you off.

They also get your signature.

You commit voter fraud you get a fucking felony. NEXT question ?
>>
>>76467894
Depends on the state. Some require photo ID. The dems are against photo ID's because requiring photo ID makes it hard for them to get the illegal immigrant and deceased voting blocks.
>>
>>76468139
Literally nothing except volunteers and any cameras around. You have to sign (in my case at least) so you'd be comitting forgery.
>>
>>76467894
I had to show ID
>>
>>76468031
This is how obama got elected

Nobody stopped voting
>>
>>76468551
Probably happens thousands of times every election.
I mean, why wouldn't you do it if you cared about politics?

>grow beard and wear hoodie and sunglasses
>vote a few times
>shave off beard
>literally impossible to identify.
>>
>>76467894
Mate it is a country where voting sometimes depends on caucuses. They are happy with it, let them be
>>
>>76468020
is it that hard to show your drivers license to identify yourself?
>>
>>76468326

Dead people voted for Obama in NH SC and a couple other states. Black old lady in OH voted six times. Arrested but count not corrected in any of the cases. Elections are a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1465120141624.png (41 KB, 626x392) Image search: [Google]
1465120141624.png
41 KB, 626x392
>>76469087
this
>>
>>76468985
From what I understand, American liberals say that ID makes it too hard for poor people to vote.
For reasons.
>>
>>76467894
they ask for your name and address
but you need to be registered beforehand
otherwise, u can't vote on election day
>>
>>76469275
I don't know why, I'm poor as fuck and I have a drivers license
>>
>>76469275
Photo ID is racist
>>
>>76469394
Exactly

Its not hard to get a fucking id
>>
>>76469284
they have a master list of all the registered voters
they look you up by name and address
>>
and that's supposed to be the greatest nation in the world
>>
>>76468020
Really? You need to show ID here
>>
>>76469940
What are you complaining about, Texas?
You're still part of the Union
>>
>>76470125
My state requires photo id thankfully.
>>
>>76467894
In Germany you have to bring the letter they send you a few weeks beforehand, but often they don't even want to see an ID to confirm it was really your letter that you showed.
So you could vote multiple times too if you got your hands on some more of these letters.
>>
File: north carolina ball.png (574 KB, 909x773) Image search: [Google]
north carolina ball.png
574 KB, 909x773
>>76467894
Some (the smart) States have laws about presenting photo id.

>doesn't let illegals break democracy
>doesn't let men in the little girls room

This place is getting better all the time.
>>
>>76470489
Does it have any sort of forgery protection like holograms or shit?
What's to stop people from printing their own?
>>
>>76468739
vote for senile neighbor

>american democracy
>>
>>76467894
The biggest deterrent is risk vs reward.

Congrats, you mailed in an extra ballot increasing the odds of winning by .0000000000000001% but, if you get caught you're fucked.

Up to 5 years for each instance of fraud.
Oregon is a mail-in election, so you'd also get up to 3 years for stealing mail.
>>
>>76471247
>The biggest deterrent is risk vs reward.
That doesn't really work for fanatics.
Like people who think America will be ruined if the right leader doesn't win.
>>
>>76468326

That's fucking easy to abuse.

Why not simply ask for an id
>>
>>76467894
What are you, crazy? It'll infringe on your rights as a American if you're required to have an ID. But forget about the second amendment. That's not important or anything
>>
>>76471080
Na it's just a piece of paper however there is a number and a name on it and they look for that number and name on a list and cross it out. So you can just print one with Hans Müller and number 432 on it or copy yours. But I am absolutely positive that out of the 20 Million Germans that do not show up for any election enough throw it away, so you can go finishing in the bin for it or even just buy it from them.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.