[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
November 9th, 2016: You wake up to a United States with Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 852x480
November 9th, 2016: You wake up to a United States with Hillary Clinton as president. I'm happy, I can live with it, what about you guys?
>>
File: 2192124324.jpg (46 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
2192124324.jpg
46 KB, 634x424
>>76465342
It makes no difference to me
>>
>>76465342
>that's my birthday
Please no
>>
File: enough.jpg (46 KB, 431x446) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
46 KB, 431x446
>>76465342
>>
>>76465342
Why the fuck is she being sworn in two months early?
>>
It's the status quo and that's alright with me since I'm doing very well financially now, however I'm still voting for Trump.
>>
Book a ticket to Canada and tell my work I'm going to be working remotely from our Canadian office permanently.
>>
>>76465342
Hey, at least she won't start any wars unlike Trump
>>
refuse to accept status quo
continue supporting protest movements
refuse to join the dnc in its corruption
>>
>>76465342
I would came to /pol/ to laugh at the face of trumptards
>>
>>76465342
But Obama will be president November 9th, 2016
>>
>>76465342
Meh, the slow slide towards Brazil 2.0 continues
>>
File: 1449709051655.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449709051655.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>76466237
>mfw it's also my birthday

Fuck that would be a shitty present
>>
>>76466579
Shills can't be bothered to look up facts anon
>>
>>76465342
masturbate to the thought of hillary pegging trudeau
>>
>>76465342
Verify all of my guns are in working order, prepare for the happening when it comes.
>>
>>76465342
Heard Hillary is sending white males to a random war. A good 17% of them said they were Jewish and got out of it.

I love being black.
>>
>>76466526

>Clinton voted for the Iraq war

>Trump spoke against it

>You are a faggot.
>>
>>76466526
This stale meme every time
>>
>>76465342

We're looking at a North American Union with the US and Mexico unless someone takes out Cuckboy in that case. If Cuckboy is gone then it's just the US and Mexico who'll merge
>>
Start learning Russian/Chinese and prepare to get invaded.
>>
>>76465342
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>76466499
America would be as bad as Canada within the month of her inauguration. Why would you move?
>>
>>76465342

Complete disaster A vs complete disaster B.

What a country.
>>
Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mileā€¦ All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out.

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.