[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Drumpf" Meaning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1465349603831.jpg (98 KB, 679x758) Image search: [Google]
1465349603831.jpg
98 KB, 679x758
What is the meaning of the Donald Trump insult "Drumpf"? Like is it a mix of two words or do you just use it because it sounds random and goofy? Not baiting, genuinely curious.
>>
>>76460616
What is this creature?
>>
>>76460691
The end boss in a pro fishing game
>>
I can't believe some lowlife bottomfeeder said that about this hideous creature. how desperate do you have to be?
>>
they found out donald trump's family changed their name some generations ago, so that makes donald trump literal hitler who is trying to disguise himself and his german name, aside from the change happening long before his birth
>>
>>76460616
It's what simpering limp-wristed effeminate liberals sound like when they try to say Trump
>>
>>76461087
So they're basically using his family's name from when they immigrated as an insult? I guess they couldn't think of a legitimate argument against him.
>>
>>76460616

It's an attack on his ancestry that demonstrates an incredibly hilarious lack of self-awareness and internal consistency.
>>
the short of it is

it's socially acceptable to make fun of white people's names as a campaign platform
>>
Its his family's old name. He was still born under the name Trump. Libtards are so hypocritical because they'll defend Bruce Jenner's name change
>>
File: 1455069033829.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1455069033829.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>>76460616
It gets complemented and it still gets mad

Holy kek
>>
>>76462026
The greatest of ironies
>>
>>76460616
Old family name that was changed when they moved to America which literally means trump
>>
When you see something this hideous how can you even try to say it's pretty? Like even the shemale has been around enough to know that's bullshit. At this point saying it's beautiful is just insulting its intelligence
>>
>>76460616
those look like the eyes my heroin addict brother would make while nodding off and trying to talk
>>
Drumf was probably shortened at Ellis Island from something like Drumfatano. Liberals are just dipshits, like that brit that started this.
>>
File: 1464420177326.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464420177326.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>76460904
underrated
>>
>>76460616
John Oliver Host of Last week tonight did a Trump segment. He went on wikipedia and saw a single sentence that says the name Trump PROBABLY derives from Drumpf. He decided to push it as the highlight of his show and it failed miserably. He literally went against all evidence available on the Trump family which have all records showing their name has always been Trump even before immigrating to America. Going way back to before the 1500's on all possible records. Yet he decided the one way to finally stump the Trump once and for all was with a #Drumpf hashtag.
>>
>>76460904
>The end boss in a pro fishing game
superkek
>>
File: suprised pirate.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
suprised pirate.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>76460904
>>
>>76460904
>I dun fisht dahole layk, all ya base belawn 2 me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.