[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why i should vote Trump. No racism, no memes. Is he really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1451597835787.jpg (325 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451597835787.jpg
325 KB, 600x600
Tell me why i should vote Trump.
No racism, no memes.
Is he really worth my vote?
>>
>>76454525
Hillary clinton should be in jail but the democrats are protecting her.
>>
>>76454525
>Can manage buisnesses
>Didn't let americans die in benghazi
>Doesn't want more mooslems
>More american jobs
>Wall
>Transparent no border healthcare
>Doesn't surrender to BLM
>Egalitarian
>Not feminist
>>
>>76454525
>tfw no M3 greasegun SMGfu
>>
Define racism.
>>
>>76454525
Nobody is worth your vote

The whole system is a complete joke
>>
>>76455344
fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

how can you be egalitarian without being feminist? Or do you just not know what the word means and foolishly use it as a catch all for tumblr fags?
>>
>>76454525
You see that cute little anime girl in your picture? Guess which candidate is going to be best for free speech (which includes art), stop the TPP (the thing that could fuck internet piracy and stuff like Comiket) and help Japan the most?

I'll give you a hint: It's the one that cunt Merkel is afraid of.
>>
>>76454525
He isn't Hillary Clinton.
He respects the Second Amendment.
>>
File: b8 2.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
b8 2.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>76457131
Go away Anita.
>>
>>76457131
Implying all organisations adhere to their textbook definition.
>>
>>76457131
>how can you be egalitarian

I'm not.
>>
>>76454525
Well seeing as you are here, nothing can convince you to vote for Trump that you should have already seen. You're a brain-dead, half-retarded weeb scum that should be beat up halfway to hell. Also, this is a far-right board, fuck off to /a/.
The fact that you are still thinking about the vote, doesn't make you some intellectual monk, but a down-right retard.
>>
>>76458409
He's a retarded shitposter. /a/ is pretty right leaning, because Trump is in our best interests and libcuck culture is not.
>>
I don't even browse /a/. i just like cute lolis.
i dont follow Politics, i just wanted to know if Trump was a meme or if he actually could be a decent president.
>>
File: 1464819546457.jpg (783 KB, 720x963) Image search: [Google]
1464819546457.jpg
783 KB, 720x963
he's a nationalist that wants to put America first and it's proven that he isn't owned by the elites.

only commie scum would vote democrat this year
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.