[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deport the Mexicans, or Deport the Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Deport the Mexicans2.jpg (3 MB, 2700x2700) Image search: [Google]
Deport the Mexicans2.jpg
3 MB, 2700x2700
The shirts red to hide the blood after being attacked by illegals... #SanJose

https://www.thinkingtroll.com/products/deport-the-mexicans-mens-t-shirt
>>
Fuck off and stop trying to profit off of us
>>
>>76451825

Shut up Commie
>>
>>76451825

It's called capitalism asshole, and it's what made America great in the first place
>>
>>76451910
>>76452285
/pol/ is for political discussion, not a marketplace for greedy jews to print memes on t shirts and sell them to 15 year olds
>>
>>76451712

Normies aren't going to get the joke, why bother putting it on a shirt?
>>
>>76452508

that's funny seeing as I'm german, and I know what /pol/ is for, the shirt itself starts a discussion, that's the whole point
>>
>>76452653

who wants to make friends with normies? i'm looking for the guys who see the world the same way I do so we can grab beers at a pub
>>
File: trumped.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
trumped.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>76451712
ITS GLORIOUS OP!
>>
>>76452740
The shirt isn't funny though. It's an overused meme that 99% of people won't understand. If you want to wear clothing that stands for something then buy a maga hat. At least then your money is going to a good cause and not to some neet.
>>
>>76451825
memes are free
>>
>>76453006

funny is subjective, I personally find it hilarious, and I've got several other designs on the website including a MAGA t shirt, I've worn some around campus and its worked, got a group of guys to hit up the pub with now, just a few of us but its better than nothing
>>
>>76451825
t. cück mad he didn't think of it first
>>
>>76452979

thanks man

we don't have the same problems with Hispanics in Canada for obvious reasons but for us its more the Indians and Pakistanis, and our politicians are useless of course
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.