[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody watching this man go up against the entire room on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 350x230
Is anybody watching this man go up against the entire room on CNN right now?
>>
Whats going on?
>>
gonna need a steam brother
since I lack the coaxial jew
>>
>>76451430
I wanted to make a topic but assumed /pol/ doesn't watch CNN

Everyone is literally shitting on the guy, and he isn't doing a very good job at defending himself. All trumpfags are just as stupid and insecure as him.
>>
>>76451215
came here just to see if there was a thread in here.
they are full on propaganda mode, they got really mad that Trump is closing on them and their identity politics game. that guy alone vs a whole panel of braindead sellouts.
>>
>>76451215

yes, it's disgusting. I'd like to logically slam dunk their collective balls into a meat grinder
>>
He's getting fucking annihilated. He has no ground to stand on and the panel won't let him get away with it
>>
>>76451651
They've countered everything he's said very clearly. The guy has a perpetual deer-in-headlights look while he defends Trump's honor. He's literally making shit up to make Trump look good. This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>76451215

it's like nobody has heard of a "mexican american" or a "italian american" or "polish american"

anderson is being a fucking cuck
>>
>>76451591
Hard to defend yourself when the entire network is against you. Gotta give him props for standing his ground
>>
looks like a Sith Lord
>>
>>76451841
Jeffery the absolute based Lord
>>
The nigger and slut at his table are having none of it
>>
This is such a non-issue. Trump thinks the judge is biased against him because he got anti-open border platform, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>76451430
http://www.hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
>>
Who's the hottie sitting next to based Jeff?
>>
Van Jones is the stupidest nigger alive.
>>
>>76451215
It's pretty bad that this is an "unbiased" news channel. Luckily no one believes the media, hell maybe this is helping Trump
>>
Who is this based black man? He is quite articulate
>>
>>76451979
S.E Cupp
>>
Poor guy...
>>
>>76451215
dude yes wtf? they need a better speaker than this cuck, Van Jones could be slapped with facts right now.
>>
That's what you get when you let niggers and women present their "argument"
>>
>>76451215
He is coming off as desperate as fuck trying to defend Trump
>>
>>76451812
>They've countered everything he's said very clearly.

Guy starts to talk, the following happens:
>thats waycist (all the panel goes DAS RITE)
>shut up (all the panel goes DAS RITE)
>ooh trump never said that so we cant be talking about stuff that he really really didnt said except when it's us talking about stuff that he never said, but cmon guys who are we kidding was thinking about it for sure ( all the panel DAS RITE)
and i could continue...
>>
>>76452029
If only Trump could give out a consistent line to be used by his surrogates OH WAIT
>>
Omg this shit is hillarious. I love Jeffrey Lord.
>>
Fucking van Jones you stupid fucking racebaiting piece of shit
>>
File: plebbit2.png (35 KB, 967x589) Image search: [Google]
plebbit2.png
35 KB, 967x589
Yeah see this

pic related

FUCK REDDIT

CAN'T WAIT FOR BERNIE TO HANG HIMSELF
>>
BASED

LORD

give him your power, /pol/
>>
So glad we get CNN here. This is hilarious
>>
>>76452258
Comedy gold
>>
>>76451983
Wasn't he a registered communist? Why is that never brought up when someone goes on this show?
>>
for the life of me i don't know why pundits don't just literally point out logical fallacies; it's infuriating
>>
>>76452029
he's not a cuck you shill
>>
>>76451215
He's being blown out of the fucking water and is scrambling with lame excuses. It's funny as shit, tbqhf

Trump fags BTFO
>>
They have conservatives on cnn? This poor man doesn't even he relize he's just there to be sacrificed.
>>
This, by the way, is why Trump is doing the right thing and dropping this topic tonight. He isn't defending his argument well and all of his supporters are embarrassed by this
>>
>>76452426
dismissing things as a fallacy is a fallacy
>>
for the ones who missed it it went like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErqIki1g9Ws
>>
>>76452475
I wasn't watching - was it over the Mexican judge? Because honestly Trump is being fucking stupid by continuing to push that
>>
This is not the first time he claims a judge is biased btw, so it has nothing to do with race but with politics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/donald-trump-judge-history.html
>>
can I get a (You) for SE Cupp's tits?
>>
File: cnn-00:06:02.png (598 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cnn-00:06:02.png
598 KB, 1024x576
>>76451215
I am
>>
>>76451215

He got absolutely destroyed. It was embarrassing for him
>>
>>76451215
what an amazing guy, taking on 8 panelists attacking him at once and holding his ground
>>
>>76452507

the fallacy-fallacy is only as such when you do not have an additional argument
>>
>>76452592
Yeah. Jeffrey Lord is twisting himself in knots because he can't defend the attack just using Trump's words
>>
I'm just more mad he can't make a counter point.

Everyone is just talking over him and rambling and he can't even answer the questions.

Fucking disgusting. This isn't an intellectual discussion its fucking paid shills being shills.
>>
>>76452142

Literally none of that happened spic
>>
>>76452618
Sure can bud
>>
>>76451591
>paying for cable TV
Unless you've got a link to a free stream no one gives a fuck.
>>
5$ trump mentions Jeff lord in his speech tonight
>>
>>76452690

no, he is twisting because the argument has not been framed properly. He attempted to frame it rationally, but everyone around him just spouted more fallacious nonsense.
>>
>>76452715

There is no counter point. Jones' point was pretty solid
>>
>>76452835

>he's getting btfo
>they're spouting fallacies!!!

jesus
>>
>>76451215
YES, he was right on everything he said.
This guy was so based in going up against these leftist scum
>>
File: 1414790806116.jpg (48 KB, 435x530) Image search: [Google]
1414790806116.jpg
48 KB, 435x530
>>76452761
Read the thread fag.

Or at the very least learn to fucking google.

No one spoon feed this retard.
>>
Anybody realize how Trump just dominated the entire discussion despite Clinton becoming the presumptive nominee?
>>
obvious leddit thread
>>
>>76452761
the streams are so dope. we watch this shit and post animated dancing trumpgrils in the chat
>>
>>76451841
By making himself look and sound like a complete idiot?
>>
>>76452835
Delusional as fuck
>>
>>76451930
This. Media keeps looking for stuff to stick and this will blow over entirely in a week.

CNN usually has one Trump/Repub on to see unbiased and they always dump on them.
>>
>>76453009
He is a Trump follower after all.
>>
I did not watch it but why are people on TV not mentoning that the Judge has ties to La Raza and other Hispanic advocacy groups.

Trump has a strongline issue against illegal immigration in his campaign how does this not create an obvious conflict of interest? How can we except the Judge to be fully neutral here if he personally is an advocate for Hispanic groups?

I like Trump but I think he made a mistake and did a really bad job of explaining it. It is not that the Judge is of Mexican ethnicity the issue is that he is openly an advocate for Hispanic law groups.
>>
>>76452845

dismissing a judge because of political motivations is not the same as dismissing judge simply because of skin color. Van has no point other than to get him to agree to his, despite it having ZERO relation to Trump's.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/
>>
>>76453125
Not the same la raza you idiot
>>
>>76452453
he's sure fucking acting like one. A real man needs to go up against Commie Van Jones.
>>
>>76453106

>trump getting called a racist by the speaker of the house
>blowing over ever

haha i love this board
>>
>>76453125
He tried mentioning La Raza but the panel just cried racism
>>
yes and he was pissing me off so much I had to change the channel. Yes, Trump may not be racist but what he said was racist, end of story.

Yes, Obama race baits, Al-Sharpton, race baits, and Trump definitely race-baits.
>>
>>76453179
yes it is faggot
>>
>>76453179

yeah and the "not the same" IRA organizations were not IRA
>>
>>76453195
<<<---- look squirrel
>>
File: 1436770778360.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1436770778360.gif
2 MB, 250x141
>>76452845
I would have made the point that Trump is calling out the judge for being a Mexican because it is a conflict of interest. The judge is literately a member of La Raza.

What now faggot?

Jones merely dodged the bullet because he made a hypothetical situation where no one would bat an eyelash because niggers get freebees for everything including his job at CNN.
>>
>>76453179
>Not the same KKK you idiot
>>
>>76453179

Both groups are Hispanic advocacy groups and are built upon race.

If someone was a member of an adovacy group built around white people that used a similar name to a white supremacy group would this be acceptable?
>>
>>76453179
It's literally a link as an affiliate on the website.
>>
The shills in this thread are astonishing. The man clearly laid out that the anti white racism is why Trump called the judge out. Liberal brains can't grasp the concept though.
>>
>>76453195
Paul Ryan is already campaigning for 2020.

The establishment is afraid that Trump is permanently damaging the relationship between the GOP and Latinos.
>>
>>76453220
>White judges can't judge blacks due to oppression and racism!!!!

>WHAT, YOU WON'T LET A HISPANIC JUDGE THE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE THAT WANTS TO DEPORT HIS ILLEGAL FAMILY?? YOU'RE RACIST!!!

You can't win with liberals. Doublethink out the ass.
>>
>>76452648
>holding his ground

you trumpfags are seriously mentally ill

He got eaten like a fucking chicken shit cucktrump supporter at an alligator farm. He literally tried to materialize imaginary arguments or points out of thin air to defend Trump but was called out every single time.
>>
>>76453328
Nothing wrong with racism says the white man
>>
>>76453364
they can, they are just trying to divert it.
>>
>>76453364
>anti-white racism
kek

Poor Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>76453364
>anti white racism
>by an American judge born in Indiana
>>
>>76453408

I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan loses his seat.
>>
>>76453425
Yes, he totally got steamrolled. You know by screeching baboons screaming over him and then when they talked he let them speak, unlike them.
Fucking liberal shills.
>>
>>76453425
you're delusional. obviously this dude isnt the best surrogate but how the fuck would you fair when 7 idiots and a heavily biased moderater are all attacking you at once?

I'll answer for you, you'd shit your pants like a retard
>>
>>76453534

I worked on the Indianapolis City Council. It's by far the most racist political system I ever encountered in the country as a consultant.
>>
>>76451591
nah he just isnt strong enuf. good guy though for speaking his mind in that room full of bickering lesbians
>>
>>76451979

A cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR6DawN7is0
>>
>>76453320

>literally a member of the largest hispanic group ever

So if I ever have a black judge some remote connection to the NAACP, I can claim he's biased?

Deal with it, this was a monumental fuck up everywhere outside this trump echochamber
>>
>>76453534
Then why do minorities think the "white" court system is unfair to blacks and hispanics? Isn't that the same argument?
>>
>>76453579
This pisses me off so much. I like Anderson but he is a terrible moderator. Jeff barely speaks and Anderson tells him to be quiet so the others can speak, but then they all talk over him and Anderson does nothing about it.
>>
>>76453534
What retarded non functioning part of your brain cannot grasp the fact his parents were from mexico. The judge was a memeber of LaRaza and other pro mexican groups.
No matter black or mexican, you all cry racism when you get caught fucking over white people
>>
>>76453409
>assuming a highly educated federal judge is the same as the run of the mill illegal

Cyanide and/or bleach are good methods, Helium has added oxygen nowadays to prevent suicide.

>>76453579
>>76453605
Hahahahaha. whoa he got LE SHOUTED DOWN with FACTS and LOGIC how dare they correct and accurately counter his points so poignantly what the FUCK bros I thought us trumplings were intellecually superior?!
>>
File: 14263171436983.gif (1 MB, 185x119) Image search: [Google]
14263171436983.gif
1 MB, 185x119
>>76453195
Ryan is a corporate cuck who is doing what he is told by his masters.

He is trying to protect his position because he will get the boot if he doesn't say what they want. Which is stop Trump. The Jew banks can't buy Trump. But they can buy his "allies" and so called fellow "party members". This is how the term cuckservative came into being. People who pretend to be on the other side but act like democrats if not worse.
>>
>>76453774
>us trumplings
fuck off autist
>>
He's usually pretty good at spinning trump but this wasn't good at all for him. But yeah the rest of them jumping on him playing dumb was cringeworthy.
>>
>>76453764
>trump is a Uniter of all people!
>unless they are from Mexico or have Mexican heritage at all! Deport the ones whose parents were born there too! Fuck em all!
>>
>>76453715
NAACP doesn't advocate for re-legalizing the slave trade by importing people to work for illegally low wages.
>>
>>76453320
WHOA............. a Member of a hispanic advocacy grou- I mean HISPANIC SUPREMACY GROUP AKIN TO THE KKK

You sure trumped us! I won't post again.
>>
>>76453645

to expound, I caught the black members of the council and their "community organizers" picking up hookers two blocks from council chambers, driving Cadillacs purchased with funds of their churchgoers (most of them were pastors). Also caught one of them soliciting sex for favors from young homeless women in the city, but he was a good boy and dindu nuffin.
>>
The cunt was so fucking annoying

CNN is Cucklodeon for adults. Sad!
>>
>>76451215
that dude is hilarious. its funny they actually cleaned him up and put a suit on him, instead of him hung over in sweatpants via skype
>>
>>76453880
Yeah it's not like he won Nevada or Florida or anything
>>
File: 1444493333462.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444493333462.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
he was so based once people were shaking around him

and one guy had to leave for a half hour to cool down
>>
>>76453967
>when trump has to win Florida
>lol Marco is so unpopular he couldn't be elected dog catcher!
>after he won
>Well I DID beat an incredibly popular sitting senator
>>
>>76453715
If Mexico was a nigger country and he called for border control and had to go to a court case for something I would say yes.

Obvious conflict of interest. Just switch judges.
>>
File: justttt.png (121 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
justttt.png
121 KB, 650x572
>>76453880
oh well
>>
>>76453880
>race bait
>race bait

Nice try kiddo, but im older and wiser then yourself. Trump is well within his legal right to question the judges personal bias towards him. Based on the judges affiliation with PRO MEXICAN PRO IMIGRATION groups.
>>
>>76454078
Duh? I know you are probably just a shill, but obviously that's a part of the strategy.
>>
haha the anti-Trumpers in this thread are so pathetic
>>
>>76452467
Huh... It really causes you to ponder.
>>
File: 1434869413563.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1434869413563.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>76454078
>implying that isn't the way the game is played
>>
>>76452032
Based PRC
>>
>>76454213
obviously
>>
File: slippery j.webm (2 MB, 786x439) Image search: [Google]
slippery j.webm
2 MB, 786x439
>>76454020
I turned it off but did somebody actually leave?
>>
>>76454213
afraid of being challenged? Fucking trumpcuck. Why do you want this board to be another Trump echochamber? If you want to fellate your fellow cucktrumplings then go to /r/thedonald
>>
>>76452935
This - the correct the record shills think this hurts Teflon Don, they will never learn. Maga mutha fuckers
>>
>>76454345
Thanks for correcting the record anon.
>>
>"th-this will be the beginning of the end," says increasingly nervous woman
>>
>>76454078
Welcome to politics, is this your first election?
>>
JEFFERY KNOWS WE'RE WATCHING HIM
>>
Trump is done says nervous libturds
>>
>>76452032
there were 3 white guys presenting theirs too, little chink.
>>
just like now
>black guy calls Trump a gorilla fighter
imagine if it was the other way around, headlines for weeks, haha drumpf btfo, etc..etc..
>>
>>76453715

Yeah you would expect that someone who is an open member of an advocacy group for his race or ethnicity to have a conflict of interests in a court case that has something to do with race or ethnicity.

Remember the saying right to a fair trial and that in cases with juries they are supposed to be diverse and and filter out people with biases?

The issue is that Trump handled this horribly, he should have just claimed that the Judge is a member of Mexican advocate groups and La Raza and this represents a conflict of interest as opposed to claiming that him being Mexican is the conflict of interest. This played right into his opponents hand because it plays him off as xenophobic as opposed to the obvious part that a judge who promotes Hispanic advocate groups would have a negative bias against a guy who is running a campaign around building a wall on the Southern border and deporting illegals.
>>
>>76454339
it was a few weeks ago
>>
>>76454345
Just so you know, you're never going to leave. You're here forever.
>>
>>76452377
We're grown soft in this country. We need to bring back McCarthyism and then some. Just by being communist in a country that isn't communist, immediately proves your only intentions are to be a subversive little shit, absolutely destructive and nothing else.
>>
>Guy makes a good point
>Everyone else immediately tries to argue
>>
>>76453774
Lol.
>facts and logic
They screamed Trump is a racist. They didn't present shit.
Fuck off back to cuck land you cum guzzling knob gobbler.
>>
>you fools
>the more you hate me the stronger Trump's power grows
>you cannot possibly fathom his power

What a LORD
>>
they're argument is literally now "this time is different, guys; this is the end"

this is pathetic
>>
>>76454481
It's guerilla fighter, not gorilla fighter, you illiterate
>>
The media calls Trump a racist. Yet Hillary and Bernie exploit working class black and hispanic americans.
Trump wants to give them a job
Bernie & hillary want to give em wellfare.
>>
>>76454446
Is that any way to talk to your future master, goy?
>>
>>76454505
I've been here since this board returned. I know I'm not leaving. I don't care.

>>76454481
*Guerilla fighter

God you spics are fucking stupid.
>>
>>76454588
nope he said gorilla go watch it again. maybe a freudian slip. i went back 4 times to listen to it again.
>>
>He can't reach that kind of lift and loft
Has he not seen a single Trump rally?
>>
>>76454662
It's pronounced the same...?
>>
>>76453908
La Raza is not advocating for border control. So even if you think it's a "advocacy group" it is STILL a conflict of interest.

JUST
SWITCH
TO
ANOTHER
JUDGE

Trump is right and if he is wrong about Trump U then an unbiased judge will make the right call in court and say it was a scam. Isn't that what you want? Then why would you try to rig it? So even if Trump was actually wrong he can point the finger and say told you so.

It will be a hollow victory whether you like it or not.
>>
>>76454662
You say it the same in English
>>
>>76451215
I don't get why everyone is all buttflustered over Trump saying this judge might be impartial due to his proud heritage.

When selecting jury members, don't lawyers choose them after considering what sex they are, their religious beliefs, their race and their past experiences? How is that any different?
>>
>>76454662
to english speakers, they are pronounced the same

we say gorilla "guh rilla"
and guerilla "g(e)uh rilla"
>>
>>76454726
Uh, no?
Ger-ill-ah vs gore-ill-ah
>>
>>76454498
If Trump just came out screaming "LA RAZA!!!!!" then it would have completely destroyed his argument and people would have just brushed him off as an even more racist loony than they already are.

The google searches for "La Raza" have drastically risen in the past week because of this spectacle. He's letting people redpill themselves. Trump knows the power of the internet/social media. I will never doubt the God Emperor again.

>inb4 "lmao stupid drumpf supporter making up excuses!!!"

Yeah, keep saying that, like you've been doing for the past 12 months. Nothing has stopped him thus far, including "Hitler", "sexist", "small hands", you name it. Your attacks are all pathetic, and people are waking up to your liberal bullshit.

You will lose in November, and you know it.
>>
>>76453179
Stuff some beans in your mouth and shut the fuck up spic. You're absolutely fucked on this - while all the retards are clamoring over "MUH RACISM" the rest of the world is doing their research on La Raza by the millions. Something that didn't happen until Trump made such a comment.

You're done.
>>
>>76454662
in the context he used it in, guerrila fighter is the obvious word he used. both words sound similar. Delete your posts

>>76454532
they literally called him the fuck out for projecting his own thoughts onto trump's pretty 1 sided remarks. Lord was creating his own narrative on the spot to defend Trump and ended up looking like a dejected shill retard.

>>76454757
If Trump U is a legit business then why should the race of the judge matter? hmm?
>>
>>76454775
Adding onto this, that mary katherine or whatever summed it up perfect. It's the story of the boy who cried wolf.

The left called him a racist, xenophobic sexist bigot when he never actually said anything racist, xenophobic or sexist. People don't care about this shit besides the left elite and media for ratings.
>>
>>76454864
EEE OOOOH, OOH OOH AAA
>>
>>76454920
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest
>>
>>76454775
Its a politcal cheapshot

Trumps not politically correct
And it pisses them off
What pisses me off is the hardest desenters were white.
>>
>>76454920
>If Trump U is a legit business then why should the race of the judge matter? hmm?

Because the judge makes the final verdict in a civil case, not the evidence, you fucking retard.
>>
>>76454757

In all honesty I feel it will be very difficult to find a neutral Judge with no bias in a case like this.

Trump is running for President and is very controverisal and has a base that either loves him and a group who hates him.

In this case the conflict of interest is obvious with the judge's open affiliations and membership of numerous Hispanic advocacy groups. Do you really think that he will not have a negative bias against Trump when he is pushing for deportation of illegal immigrants and a wall on the Southern border? One of the groups the Judge is a member of had already called for a boycott on Trump anyway. The bias should be open and obvious.
>>
>>76454963
ting tang walla walla bing bang
>>
File: Van-jones-photo-2.jpg (196 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
Van-jones-photo-2.jpg
196 KB, 480x638
>>
>>76454920
This is because unlike you morons he has the ability to rationalize and read into statements rather than needing a hand held experience to step him through every word.
You dumb niggers need to learn the difference between implicit versus explicit statements.
>>
File: 1462891833449.jpg (226 KB, 2000x1392) Image search: [Google]
1462891833449.jpg
226 KB, 2000x1392
>>76455147
>>
>>76451215
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

DONT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
>>76455109
This right here
>>
This guys obviously hand picked by CNN to be the fall guy, he's just there to make Trump supporters look bad on purpose. It's shilling at its finest and guess what he's in on it and getting paid
>>
>>76453408
Fuck the spics, they are fully compromised by their inability to move outside of an in-group. Unwilling to do anything else than be a fucking spic when it comes right down to it. This is what's happening throughout the world. Everyone is starting to realize all of this talk about equality is a complete farce. Shitskins are totally unrepentant fucking racists. They will do nothing except be loyal to their fellow shitskins, skirmishing with lighter shades of shitskin. Not caring a single fuck about what makes a society function, its laws or tradition. Nothing.

Civilization is the white man's game. Shocking.
>>
Based Jeffrey Lord
>>
>>76455033
Trump and his surrogates should stick to the narrative that it's a legitimate reason to question the ability of a judge to be impartial after this election process. Trump has been painted as a racist among mainstream media and a judge that is proud of his Mexican heritage COULD be impartial.
>>
>>76455236
SEND HIM YOUR ENERGY
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
>>
did that cuck seriously bring up the 2012 autopsy holy kek
>>
>>76451591
> One Trump supporter

Lord goes into the lions den all the time and holds his own. They always stack the cards against the Trump supporter
>>
>>76455263
Do they get paid to appear on tv? Their not actors. Just memebers of the media
>>
But trump is at around 32% with the hispanic vote. That's not so bad.
>>
>>76451591
>9v1
Wouldn't be fair otherwise. Simpletons have to travel in packs.
>>
how can any non-biased intelligent individual watch this panel and not see the insane bias against trump? literally 5 on 1, all talking over Lords. he also had the best points. 1) how many times has everyone said "THIS IS IT FOR TRUMP!!!" and it didn't matter, and 2) no one gives a shit about this race baiting bullshit anymore, it's about JOBS
>>
>>76455263

No. He is usually very good and argues well for Trump. The problem now is he is defending the indefensible. Even Newt and Ben Carson didn't cuck for Trump as hard as pol and this guy are.
>>
>>76455292
Im a Trump supporter. However he argues over the stupidist shit.
This is a fine example. He should have just come clean and said it didnt work out as planned. Yeah he will lose his lawsuit. But he will gain alot more voters due to sympothy
>>
>>76453534
He's a spic that belongs to a supremacist organization, who spends his time aiding illegal aliens under authority commissioned by the United States government.

This is an obvious conflict of interest in regards to Trump, to say nothing of conspiracy, sedition and treason.
>>
>>76454910

I am a Trump supporter and have been to 3 of his rallies.

You need to remember a large percentage of the country is not internet savvy or smart and will search La Raza and find out what it is. They get their news from newspapers and CNN and take that as the fully true story.

CNN and other media pieces are running constant hit pieces on Trump and are calling him a racist, sexist, xenophobic bigot for months and with this story in this case Trump fell for the bait because he didn't mention that the guy is a member of La Raza but instead said it was because he was Mexican. Remember that the media will spin the story what way they want to fit the narrative and a large amount of people will not know any better.

If Trump would have just pointed to the adovcacy groups and explained them for the general public in the first place and said it presents an obvious conflict of interest the entire situation would have been handled better.
>>
>>76454588
you're right, that's why if Trump was at the Cincinnati zoo he would have stolen all the green vote.
>>
File: 1442279770137.jpg (36 KB, 780x512) Image search: [Google]
1442279770137.jpg
36 KB, 780x512
>>76454920
>If Trump U is a legit business then why should the race of the judge matter? hmm?

Because if Trump U is legit and the evidence is points to this and the judges makes it a kangaroo court and turns it the other way then the system is a sham that was pre setup for failure.

If you watched the Zimmerman trial this is a great case to point too. Though Zimmerman won the judge was a fucking female kike who had the defense on a muzzle the whole time yet it was a total fucking blowout. Didn't help the defense picked a all female jury. Barely got by the skin of their teeth yet the evidence was sound across the board.
>>
>>76455588
What's wrong with supremacist organizations?
>>
>>76455433
supposedly that's because the poll was only issued in english. The hispanics who don't speak english weren't polled, and ridiculously, they are a pretty big chunk of the hispanic vote, something like 30%
>>
>>76455668
They're counter productive on a level playing field.

It's bigoted by default but we've nutured a culture that celebrates them.
>>
>>76455691
Fucking damn it. They have to go back.
>>
>>76451543
>coaxial Jew

My fucking sides lad
>>
File: 1436466349772.gif (498 KB, 400x192) Image search: [Google]
1436466349772.gif
498 KB, 400x192
>>76455691
>People who can't speak English are allowed to vote in the United States
>>
>hillary clinton's historic speech

top fucking kek
>>
>>76455588
Shrekt that smug faggot
>>
No bc I'm not interested in tuning into the Clinton News Network

I don't know how the "normies" feel and if they're just plain tired of hearing the trump bashing too but I'm willing to bet they will be soon if they aren't already. Every few weeks it's "zomg I can't believe trump said THAT!!! Yeah yeah he said that other stuff too but this, THIS is different, he's done now". Shut the fuck up, we've heard it all before and no, he'll end up doing better just like he always does. No fucking cielings bitch.
>>
Why are they making a deal about Trump reading from a teleprompter?
>>
>>76455857
>MUH VAGINA
>>
>>76455596
>You need to remember a large percentage of the country is not internet savvy or smart and will search La Raza and find out what it is. They get their news from newspapers and CNN and take that as the fully true story.

If this really was the case, Trump would not have won the Republican nomination, let alone even getting in past the debates.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, distrusts the media now. Conservatives and liberals. If he could survive being slammed with "Hitler" titles, he will survive this. Seriously, what is worse than "Hitler"? Literally nothing.
>>
Racism:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Apparently calling into question the ability of a judge to be impartial due to their heritage is racist.
>>
>>76455596
You know trump will point out the la raza connection soon right?
>>
>>76451215

jon stewart has aged terribly
>>
>>76455776
If it was a white supremacist judge and a black man in a civil suit, would it be okay then? Not that that has ever happened to a black man. God forbid.
>>
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>>76455892
he's called out others for relying solely on teleprompters to address audiences. He's used one before already and talked about it. It's basically a non-issue. He just finds it funny when politicians use them as a crutch.
>>
C H A M P I O N S
>>
File: 346723475.jpg (9 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
346723475.jpg
9 KB, 300x162
>>76455668
LARP all you want, but when you're given authority by the United States government and you act on your fantasies, it's sedition.

The judge belongs to an organization that aids illegal aliens, giving them a free ride in the United States - a country they border hopped illegal. Literally aiding and abetting criminals.

>this is fine
>>
File: 1458523717496.jpg (14 KB, 323x388) Image search: [Google]
1458523717496.jpg
14 KB, 323x388
TRUMP looking strong right now.
>>
>>76455954
Of course it is. No advocacy groups should exist.
>>
>>76456029
It's okay if it was a white judge and Trump was Mexican though, right?
>>
Just look at how hot Ivanka is right now.

God.
>>
It's so weird watching him read a speech after seeing him give unwritten ones for so long.
>>
>>76456261
I think he just uses the teleprompters as talking points, he still goes off on tangents quite a bit.
>>
>>76456225
Fucking immigrant. Deport.
>>
>>76453179
I'm a Nazi, but I'm not a *HITLER* Nazi, you disgusting bigot!
>>
>>76456339
Ivanka is american, dumbass. Melania is the legal immigrant.
>>
>>76456261
I like it, I wish he'd stick to this more often.
>>
>>76456398
Like the judge.
>>
>>76455911

He was in the Republican primary now he is in the General election.

The media uses racism and sexism constantly to scare off any potential minority or women who would think of voting for Trump.

For the low information voters here this trick works. After all if you are say a Mexican who is on the fence about Trump and you only see the mainstream media narrative of Trump being a racist who thinks only because the Judge is Mexican he should not be a judge on his case this would scare you off.

If the narrative that the Judge is a member of Hispanic advocacy groups and has an obvious conflict of interests is mentioned it would make it so this on the fence voter would not be scared off.

You might not think that this is powerful or this only effects people who would vote left anyway, but remember the media wants to demonize Trump to ever single ethnic group besides whites and to females. A large enough section of low information minority and women voters who honestly believe that Trump is a bigot would motivate them to vote against him at a much higher rate.
>>
>>76456498
>implying Ivanka is a member of a racial supremacist group
>>
>>76456509
The judge is American, dumbass.
>>
>>76453409
his family isn't illegal, shit-for-brains. His parents are naturalized citizens and he grew up in Illinois.

plus there's not a history of hispanic animus against whites like there is between whites and blacks.

Read a fucking history book ffs
>>
Trump and Lord look strong tonight - if I were a doc shill I'd be in panic mode right about now.
>>
>>76455911
6% of the country trusts the mainstream media.

Only 6 fucking percent.

That is so fucking pathetic. It's fairly obvious the MMS has turned into salon tier of "reporting". Find something that happen, twist it out of context, then speculate and babble about it. Tell the stupid fucking goyim what to think and that this is the norm.

The people have had enough of this shit. You can only lie so much before people catch up to your bullshit.
>>
>>76456498
So you're fine with having klan members on the supreme court.

I'm sorry, I don't care for the bullshit gotcha shit. It doesn't play well online. Stick to using it at hookah bars.
>>
>>76456616
She supports Trump.

Checkmate faggot.
>>
The teleprompter on Trump's left is too far in that direction, makes him look weird.
>>
>>76456726
Point out one racist comment Trump has made.
>>
Dang gloves are off.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-Legs-645x369.jpg (92 KB, 645x369) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-Legs-645x369.jpg
92 KB, 645x369
HYPE

IDS HABBENNIN
>>
assblasted spics in this thread
>>
>>76456806
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>76456182
How about we bring your example to it's full conclusion.

First generation White judge in Mexico with a white people advocacy group. Aiding illegal white aliens that want to "take over" Mexico. Using the power afforded to him by the Mexican government he gives foreign white people a free ride - free college, free everything, amnesty - all at the expense of Mexican citizens.

This white guy now oversees a case involving a Mexican politician running for Mexican president, whose main platform suggests that illegal white people should fuck off.

Conflict of interest?
>>
>>76451215
He sucks at debating though. The black guy with the glasses shuts him down every time.
>>
>>76455927
I think most of /pol/ has guessed that he is saving this ammo for later if he needs it or if he somehow gets corned.

It's like BFG to this scenario. Wait till the hoard is overwhelming then unleash it on them.
>>
Holy shit, did he just promise to give a huge speech shitting on the Clintons?
>>
THIS SPEECH IS FUCKING LEGENDARY
>>
>>76456705
You're not? Welcome to /pol/. /pol/ is an overt racist board and the judge is fine with me because he's racist, see.
>>
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO HILLARY
>>
>>76456652
He didn't claim otherwise.
>>
Do you think SE Cupp has been BLACKED by that guy?
>>
>>76456959
>yelling and ignoring the opposition is good debate
>pitting 1 person against 7
If that's what you think debate is, you've been betrayed by your education and should sue your college. Seriously. You've been lied to.
>>
>>76456946
No. Not when it's a civil suit and all of your hypothetical situation doesn't apply to reality.
>>
>>76456653
>plus there's not a history of hispanic animus against whites like there is between whites and blacks.

Really? I guess that San Jose riot with thousands of hispanics burning American flags, punching American citizens and screaming "MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN" aren't animosity? That's all just fun banter, right?

No, fuck you. There's just as much racial tension between hispanics and whites. The only reason it's not as open is because Mexicans actually have jobs, so they don't have time to chimpout at any little thing usually like niggers on welfare do. But for Trump, they'll gladly chimpout in the streets, protected by their illegal alien apologetic police department.
>>
>>76457004
>pol is an overt racist board
Damn, nigger. You just went full cruzmissile. Pol is a board of peace.
>>
>>76457202
t. spic
>>
>>76457003
He sounds like a whining little bitch.
>>
>>76456959
Muhhhhh raycis n shiett
>shuts him down
>>
File: 1458140145464.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1458140145464.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
>>76456940
>>
>>76457309
You don't seem to be hearing too well.
>>
NO PP
>>
>>76457266
t. white trash
>>
File: pol_is_a_board_of_peace.png (310 KB, 1000x845) Image search: [Google]
pol_is_a_board_of_peace.png
310 KB, 1000x845
>>76457238
>>
"NO PEEPEE"

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
Trump is right, the judge is a member of la raza which literally means the race. Its an anti-white Latino supremacy organization. Its baffling that Trump never gets into specifics and just makes himself look racist.
>>
>>76457395
The orange glow is drowning out his dribble.
>>
>>76456652

He is a member of multiple adovacy groups for Hispanic Americans, one of his groups he is a member of was calling for a boycott against Trump. How do you expect a conflict of interest to not exist?

>>76456686

Yeah and those 6℅ still represent a large enough part of the electorate.

Riddle me this, do you think that fence sitters would prefer Trump more if he is called a racist and bigot and the media plays the angle that he does not like the Judge because he is of Mexican descent. Or do you think they would prefer Trump more if the narrative was that the Judge openly was a member of multiple Hispanic adovacy groups?

I support Trump but I think he handled this very poorly. Just because he has said controversial statements before and managed to come out of it stronger does not work mean it will work every time. He could have used this as a chance to expose the media bias by highlighting that his Trump University case was being treated unfairly and that his Judge happened to be a La Raza advocate and this case is getting more media attentiom compared to Hilary's indictement but now the ship sailed and now it's a racism story again.
>>
>>76457535
basically America doesn't have a dick right now when it comes to trade
>>
>>76457480
kek - yeah sure
>>
>>76453715
>NAACP
>not biased as fuck

Anyone that associates with that shitshow should be considered compromised for anything that requires objectivity.
>>
it was a total shitfest. the 6 liberal fucks sounded like a bunch of bernouts shouting random words. the trump dude kept making strange arguments.

i would have to watch that 5 times to follow what the fuck was going on.

anderson cooper is a fucking piece of shit though. also, that black dude is straight up retarded
>>
File: 1437710264732.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1437710264732.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>76457535
NO PEEPEE NO POOPOO

ONLY AMERICA NOW!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.