[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ overwhelmingly support Christianity? Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1456718506863.jpg (269 KB, 517x687) Image search: [Google]
1456718506863.jpg
269 KB, 517x687
Why does /pol/ overwhelmingly support Christianity?

Christianity makes us weak. Most of the privately sponsored rapefugees are here because a church sponsored them. The Catholic church in the US is responsible for bringing thousands of illegals and legals in from Mexico

The Vatican is run by a communist and the Orthodox are getting cucked by the roaches. The SSPX has no real power and is a meme organization

Leaving paganism was a mistake
>>
>Leaving paganism was a mistake
Do you want to be executed for causing a drought brought about by not making sacrifices to the rain gods?
>>
>>76448386

>Murdering POWs by the thousands

What's the problem here?
>>
File: image.gif (305 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
305 KB, 300x166
>>76448547
Jap detected
>>
File: BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg (54 KB, 301x452) Image search: [Google]
BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg
54 KB, 301x452
>>76448104
>Why does /pol/ overwhelmingly support Christianity?

Because we've seen the damage that secularism has done to society. Rampant drug use, promiscuity, divorce, greed, sloth, apathy, etc. Satan wants to turn us all into numb, apathetic, mindless slaves.

Christianity is the solution.
>>
>>76450668
>Wisdom from G.K. Chesterton

Progress is a meaningless term that is praised by a secular society. You cannot have actual progress until you define your goal or your ideal; then you can determine whether or not you are moving closer to achieving it. But the world considers a thing "progressive" not by what it is moving towards but by what it is moving away from. If a tradition is destroyed, it is called "progress." Progress is a slippery word that keeps changing its shape. In his prophetic book Eugenics and Other Evils, Chesterton says that evil always takes advantage of ambiguity. "Evil always wins through the strength of its splendid dupes…and there has in all ages been a disastrous alliance between abnormal innocence and abnormal sin."
>>
Its because Christianity is the truth
>>
>>76451086
The attack on the family is directly connected to the attack on the Faith. That is because the family is directly connected to the Holy Family. Every father is Joseph: a craftsman, a protector, a provider. Every mother is Mary: a servant, a model, an intercessor. Every child is Jesus: a visitor from heaven, entrusted for a time to his parents. Marriage is a sacrament. It is reveals a religious truth: that love is unconditional and that love is life-giving.

The attack on the family is above all an attack on a religious truth. And it is an attack on the religion that has revealed this truth: the Roman Catholic Church. Defending the faith means defending the family. But it also means defending the faith, its precepts, its practices, its purity. The attacks come from all sides and are both subtle and overt. Chesterton says, "What is really working in the world today is Anti-Catholicism and nothing else."

What we are fighting is a new and false religion, much more powerful but much less noble than that against which our civilization strove in the Crusades. But in the clearest minds it may almost be called a religion of irreligion. It trusts itself utterly to the anarchy of the unknown; and, unless civilization can sober it with a shock of disappointment, it will be for ever inexhaustible in novelties of perversion and pride.
>>
>>76451236
This "religion of irreligion" is the most subtle of all the attacks on the Church, the idea that it doesn’t matter what you believe, and therefore it is best to not even talk about it. Chesterton says religious freedom is supposed to mean that we are free to discuss our religion. In practice, however, it means that we are barely allowed to mention it. We have ironically reached the point where all we can talk about is the weather, and we call that free speech and "the complete liberality of all creeds."

Chesterton says, "The opponents of Christianity would believe anything except Christianity." We have indeed seen the most bizarre sects and cults taken seriously while the Church is ridiculed.
>>
>>76448104
Because I want to believe in something beautiful

I want to have a speck of hope in this shit world. And stop me from offing myself.
>>
because we believe in God?

and its obvious that jews are satanists, and muslims are not successful?

what else does that leave, but the whitest man in all of human history, who openly defied the religious jews of his time, and catapulted small white countries into global power and significance?
>>
>>76448386

I will sacrifice a lamb in the honor of the gods.

I will then eat that lamb in a gyro.
>>
>>76450668
Then why do we have rampant drug use, divorce, greed, sloth, apathy, and promiscuity if 77% of the U.S. is Christain and 29% of the world or 2.1 billion people are Christain?
>>
File: clearingthetemple.jpg (28 KB, 421x453) Image search: [Google]
clearingthetemple.jpg
28 KB, 421x453
>>76448104
>Christianity makes us weak
no, you are weak.

repent, find god.
>>
>>76450668
>>76451213
>>76451236
You are keks.

Christianity shouldn't be practiced by anyone besides the J--s. The j--s invented christianity, but for some reason none of them practice its teachings... I wonder why? Every culture-nation-race should have their own religion, foreign cultures shouldn't impose their own religion on others. If the j--s think christianity is good - that's great! Let them practice it! Half of them can be christian, the other half can practice judaism.
>>
Because look at the 18-25 year old girls. Look at single moms and daddies not there

Most people in the world need to be told what to do.

Like don't fuck a bunch of guys
Raise your kids
Shit like that
>>
>>76448104
>Christianity makes us weak
Then what makes us strong? Judaism?
>>
>>76448104
"'But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will
>>
>>76448104
No, leaving the holy catholic church was a mistake. Protestants are sinners. Your faith is weak and you're a cuck.
>>
>>76451865
But this is the end result of practicing Christianity. It essentially teaches you to be a weak kek.
>>
>>76451630
by labeling anyone who claims to be a Christian a Christian without looking at their doctrine
>>
>>76452030
Pretty sure Christianity teaches you not fuck a bunch of guys and to raise your kids
>>
Modern paganism is completely pants-on-head retarded.
>muh trees, muh psychic abilities, muh pixies
>>
>>76448104
>Protestantism
>>
>>76452095
This. People call themselves Christian without taking it seriously.
>>
/pol/ supports Christianity because they are the servants of gnostic archons who wish to keep the world in chains
>>
>>76452237
It teaches you to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>76451879
Confucianism you uneducated Schmock. And no, I am not a Chink, but they had a pretty good system with confucianism/daoism/buddhism.
>>
>>76448104
Catholics suck
Christians rule
There is a reason why the US resisted Catholics for 400 years until the filthy Degos and Patties immigrated here in droves ( all vote Democrat to this day )
>>
>>76452030
>sell your cloak and buy a sword
>-Jesus

fuck off and die nigger
>>
>>76452615
Yeah... And not to fuck. Bunch of guys and to raise your kids
Love your neighbors, help the poor, not to think only of yourself

Things like that. I'm not a Christian but I respect it
>>
>>76450668
Very obviously, you've never seriously been involved with Christianity, (as an organized religion), let alone a reactionary, hardcore sect. Otherwise you would not wish to cure Aids with cancer, burger.
>>
>>76453424
>protestants
>christians
pick one and only one
>>
>>76451565
Deism, Platonism, Spinoza, Marcus Aurelius and a whole lot of other philosophies.

Maybe you should try to think in broader terms than ones like "its obvious that jews are satanists"
>>
We're protestants, not catholics you jew.
>>
>>76450668
but it isn't "secularism" that's damaged society, it's Judaism, and your answer is...moar Judaism.
>>
>>76453563
Who's a protestant?

You also mentioned the other annoying as fuck cancer that religion brings: "You are a heretic!" - "No you are the heretic!" - "No, only my religion is the real way to God!"

But yes, unfortunately this shit didn't end in the age of atheism.
>>
>>76453563
> italians
> white
pick one
>>
>>76448104
Vocal minority
>>
File: Hfy_imp.png (202 KB, 790x1700) Image search: [Google]
Hfy_imp.png
202 KB, 790x1700
>>76451879
Imperial Creed motherfucker
>>
File: 1369262271308.png (330 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1369262271308.png
330 KB, 495x495
>>76453940
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 253x199
>>76450668
>>76451213
>>76451236
>>76451682
>>76452971
>This is what ChristTards actually believe
>>
>>76453842
there is only one God and therefore only one true faith can exist. It is a logical conclusion
>>
File: 1463492743225.jpg (148 KB, 879x960) Image search: [Google]
1463492743225.jpg
148 KB, 879x960
>>76448104

Because we matured past our rebel stage when we were 12.
>>
Go buttfuck goats elsewhere
>>
/pol likes christianity because atheism is too mainstream and not edgy enough anymore.
>>
>>76451761

No. Christianity is a white invention. New Testament, not Old.
>>
>>76451761
The Jews don't practice it because they hated Jesus and his message. He criticized the Pharisees. In the Talmud they say he got his powers from demons and that his mother Mary is/was a whore. They hate him and don't believe he's the son of God. That's why they don't follow him

>>76454484
What do you believe?
>>
>>76453842
>if someone disagrees with you, while claiming to be of the same worldview, your argument is invalid

unless you're simply complaining about disagreements being annoying, in which case OK
>>
Many enlightened people do not need a religion to act properly. Many do. There is not one road to civilization. We need all the tools that help us keep civilization. Christianity is one of those tools.

Christianity is the bulwark against degeneration and the hordes of destruction.
>>
>>76448104
To 'fit in'. Just look at all the threads of people going 'hey guys looking to join a religion which one should I go for?' and getting serious responses, as if religion is some kind of hobby and this place is a club for that hobby rather than being a fucking ideology core to your life. There isn't a single 'true' christian on this board, with blatant evidence such as that one image macro whereby Satan tests Jesus and every christcuck here humors it (strange how nobody seems to remember 'thou shalt not test the lord' huh?), which is really funny when you see posts calling others 'no true christman'.

This board is seriously the right-wing christian equivalent of tumblr. /pol/ kiddies get roped into the christianity 'clique' the same way SJWs do it to fit in and feel good about themselves over nothing. It's juvenile degeneracy all the same.
>>
>>76451236
>>76451086
>>76450668
>>76451316

Reminds me of the huge lull periods of mankind from LoGH.

Mankind gave up religion because the major nuclear wars on Earth occurred and no savior arrived to save mankind during them. The harsh reality of a dying civilization helped force man into the stars, but his lack of beliefs in something greater than himself lead to the degeneration of society once more, and to the rise of the Galactic Empire of the Goldenbaums.

With it came a resurrection of religion, but also a very old kind of sin; Pride. Pride in the form of the nobility. As well as later in the democracy that itself degenerated in the form of the Free Planets Alliance. Only the crucible of Reinhard's conquering of all of known space could save both.

We're in a similar situation. We have so many creature comforts that it becomes easy for people to believe that they can just live only for themselves as they please. Only time can tell if we will ever produce a leader, or a reaction to this sickness in time to save ourselves. As one may notice from reading scripture is that God never sends salvation, only damnation. Mankind is expected to save himself.
>>
File: image.png (952 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
image.png
952 KB, 690x1035
>>76448104
Because I'm Christian. And Christian teachings have great morals and a great history.
>Jesus literally will save anyone who repents and claims to follow him
>crusades to defend Europe
>manifest destiny to discover the world
>Constantine assembled the bible. (Constantinople is European)
>protects the family
>Jesus/God defeated death
>>
>>76448104
Forgot about child molestation
>>
>>76454504
But what splits the church is when people say we have to view God this way or that way or use his teaching in this way or that way.
>>
>>76448104
I would disagree, the most powerful nations had a strong Christian influence, its liberal Christianity that is messing things up
>>
>>76448104
I support it because kikes hate it
>>
>>76451630
They don't read their bibles
>>
>>76448104
all religion is a disease which addles the brain.

christianity is unique in that it is the only one to truly make a person weaker and rejoices in the fact. the others seem to at least provide strength, however insane.
>>
>>76455647
>>Forgot about child molestation
It happens all over the world more than churches.
Its just publicized more to ridcule Christianity.
>>
>>76455973
You know God exists
>>
>>76456353
which god?
>>
>>76455538
Speak for yourself. I've been a Christian for two years and didn't come to this website until 6 months ago. I'm sure there are some fake Christians but it would be retarded to say they All are, and you know it
>>
>>76455639
> claims to follow him
Not claim to follow him, actually follow him. Deceivers will burn.
>>
File: 1452052358515.jpg (32 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
1452052358515.jpg
32 KB, 480x369
>>76456594
I assume you've never seen this posted and having 100+ serious replies with nobody calling it out as sacrilegious. Or maybe you're just exactly the kind of person I'm talking about.
>>
>>76456516
There is only one God, the Christian God
>>
>>76456912
No, I haven't, I'm not on /pol/ the most, but I've been here a lot lately. I've seen this type of "pat myself on the back but doing nothing" cancer on Facebook though. Like I said, there's a lot of fake Christians here and some wanna be crusaders, I'm sure but I have seen who seem genuine in the Christianity threads I've seen in the past few days. Even if they're a minority. I just think it's wrong to paint the picture of Christian=Fake
>>
>>76455555
Do you remember which episode that was?
>>
>>76455672
what splits it is when people reject what has always been taught since the beginning and decide that they know better than the apostles who knew Jesus in person
>>
>>76448104
Nah. Striving to be a knight of faith is the strongest and most red-pilled thing you can do.
>>
>>76448104
cuckstianity ideology: egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they interpret it,) born a sinner/hate yourself.
>>
>>76457629
Considering I never, ever see any 'true' christians call out the 100+ "AMEN"s to that image as going against what is right there in the bible I can't help but assume there aren't any or maybe they're the wrathful type who want the sacrilegious to go to hell. In fact the only reason it's not getting replies now is because it's attached to my posts calling out every idiotic christ-clique faggot on this board.

But if the christianity meme is bringing in actual real, respectable christians like you claim you are then more power to you, I just hope it has a tangible effect on what is currently right wing tumblr.
>>
>>76455538
>true' christian
First, How can you tell who is a "true" christian over the internet?
if your not a christian you have no right to judge someone on how strong their faith is.
Why do you care how christian they are if you don't believe in god.
>>
>>76458151
Have you read your Bible?
>>
>>76458202
>with blatant evidence such as that one image macro whereby Satan tests Jesus and every christcuck here humors it (strange how nobody seems to remember 'thou shalt not test the lord' huh?)
How about you try reading more than 1/3 of my post you dunce. Also, I can judge anyone's faith regardless of whether or not I hold the same because I can simply read the fucking holy book and see them breaking the rules written inside.

And I care because they're memeing underage faggots who are turning this place into right wing tumblr.
>>
>>76457468
so, you feel compelled to worship a fake thing and you chose the jewish one? kek
>>
>>76458675
It's the one that's true and everyone knows it. Read Romans 1, and you will understand my position:)
>>
>>76451213
/thread
>>
>>76458841
I have read the bible in its entirety twice. not even good fiction
>>
>>76459049
Good then you know what Romans 1:18-22 says,
>>
There is something I never understood:
> many on /pol/ love the 2nd amendment and the right to self-defence
> many on /pol/ shit on those who are against their believes and would love to harm mudslimes/nignogs et al
> Yet somehow Christianity is glorified. Even Jesus himself said:
"You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. [...]
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"
-- Matthew 5:38-44

Do we really need religion to teach morals? Can someone honestly believe in something such archaic? Where was God when humanity suffered so much?

All this technology and science we have today is made possible because humans progressed further and let go of old ideologies, exploring fields that were frowned upon in religious communities.
>>
>>76458454
>>if your not a christian you have no right to judge someone on how strong their faith is.
>>Breaking the rules.
Only god can judge us.
>>
>>76459182
It's talking about not practicing revenge not immediate self defense.
>>
>>76459218
Um a Judge and Jury can ;)
>>
File: 1457396687542.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457396687542.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>76454484
>this is what fedora tippers think an argument looks like
>>
File: 1465142296362.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1465142296362.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>76448104
>not praying to multiple gods
>>
File: 1464746726197.png (222 KB, 336x395) Image search: [Google]
1464746726197.png
222 KB, 336x395
religion is for the weak.
>>
>In 1974, David de Rothschild married the Italian Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini (b. 1955) in Reux, Calvados. They have five children:

>The Aldobrandini are an Italian noble family from Florence, with close ties to the Vatican. Its Roman fortunes were made when Ippolito Aldobrandini became pope under the name Pope Clement VIII.

Explain yourselves Catholicfags, why would you willingly belong to a religion that has been subverted by Jewish globalists?
>>
>>76459393
Proverbs 21:1 - 21:3
1 The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

2 Every way of a man [is] right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

>>Um a Judge and Jury can ;)
>>3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.=)
>>
>>76459182
>>76448104
Hey, if you don't like Christianity keep it to yourselves

You germanics dont even follow Christian beliefs and are very degenerate, you are free to adore Your pagan gods, nobody is going to stop you

Dont insult Christianity, you are the weak and not Christianity

Fucking subhuman pigskin germanic
>>
>>76459783
>Implying the Bible can prove anything.
>>
>>76456912

AMEN
>>
>>76459218
What's the point of the bible then if the rules mean nothing?

What's supposed to happen is you can break the rules then pray/ask for forgiveness then have god judge you at the end, not you simply do whatever you want with no regard for the bible and still call yourself christian. It's like calling yourself a law-abiding citizen then going on a killing/looting spree, while still trying to claim "uhhh I'm law abiding until a judge and jury says otherwise xD". You'd know this if you weren't a dumb underage faggot trying to fit in on a board where christianity isn't even the majority.
>>
>>76455639
I'm athiest but damn, Christian memes are dank.
>>
>>76448104

Because it's completely unbiblical for God to punish people for becoming unbelievers by sending foreign hordes to subsume the nation, right? Not like it happened in the OT or to the Byzantines or anything
>>
>>76448104
Christian Identity is the true redpill. Come home, white man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

http://www.christianidentityministries.com/home.html
http://israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
http://israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html

http://israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html
>Part of the campaign of brainwashing to which the American public is being subjected is a huge and well financed effort to make us believe that all discrimination is bad. Those of us whose memory reaches back 40 years or more, will recall that the ability to discriminate between things of different value or utility, was then recognized as a most essential part of intelligence. Those too dull to see differences where they exist were considered stupid. How does it happen that the subsidized press, radio and television commentators now so bitterly denounce all who can discriminate? They even try to make us believe that discrimination is not Christian! Since all of the devil's doctrines are now being preached under the false pretense of "Christianity", let us examine the only source from which we can determine God's position on the subject of discrimination.
>>
File: 1458150115852.jpg (122 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1458150115852.jpg
122 KB, 600x700
>Christianity makes us weak.
Except, barring the Mediterranean, Europe was nothing but savages when it was pagan and it conquered the world when it was Christian. Even a staunchly black country like Ethiopia thrived when it was Christian.

>The Vatican is run by a communist
And that is a fault of the people who subverted it, this isn't something that has been a problem.

>the Orthodox are getting cucked by the roaches
the Orthodox churches took unadulterated fedora to the face for nearly a century and is now thriving both in its homelands and its diaspora, I don't see where your observation is coming from.

>The SSPX has no real power and is a meme organization
No shit, Summorum Pontificum made it's biggest case a moot point. It may have valid points about how problematic Vatican II and "the Spirit of Vatican II" are, but it has always been a Tridentine Mass group and will always been defined as such.

>Leaving paganism was the best thing for the majority of Europe
ftfy
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 295x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 295x216
>>76448104
>tfw Protestant
>>
>>76456912
AMEN
>>
>>76460546
This, if you are anti christian the kikes have successfully brainwashed you
>>
>>76454571
Cherry picking, the image.
>>
> he is a Christian

> in a right-wing board concerned about civilizational survival

> he follows a religion which prophecy is that their followers will be oppressed and destroyed before the return of the Jewish War God, making defense of such civilization either pointless or outright anti-divine

> he follows a religion that makes earthly concerns pointless

> he follows a religion which promise renders concerns about arabs taking over Europe pointless, insofar the Jewish War God will destroy the World the same

> he thinks that martyrhood-obsessed early christians, self-flagellating monks, self-castrating cathars, life-denying puritans, apocalypse-obssesed zionists, Jonestown and the current Pope and Churches actually have it wrong, and christian morality actually means the opposite of everything that Jesus said or did.

> he thinks that Crusaders were "real christians" even when they pillaged and destroyed christian towns, including Constantinople itself

> he thinks that when Jesus said: "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"... Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
>>76459979
We are all born sinners.
Basically Jesus is asking us to best we can do not to sin.
He basically knows we all sin which is why he died for our sins and we must also ask for forgiveness.

>>What's the point of the bible then if the rules mean nothing?
breaking sins and killing/looting spree is a big difference don't ya think.

being forgiven is a matter if you truly mean it or not.
>>
>>76459816
>A dominican calling others subhuman
Shit, is everything that comes out of your mouth funny?, besides the drool?
>>
>>76460927

Pagan Romans almost erased Jews from the planet

Christians allowed Jews to take over of their finances because "muh money is evil", and with it, allowed Jews to become the monetarian powerhouse of Europe by the 1500s

As a bonus, Christians became so obsessed with the destruction of the world, that they became willing slaves of Jews to enable their reconquest of Israel to finally fulfill the prophecy that would bring the great tribulation and destroy the planet
>>
>>76448104
Orthodox Christianity is pretty based.
>>
I believe it is because when Christianity was prominent, liberal degeneracy wasn't mainstream.
>>
>>76461414

They are welcoming and feeding the refugees

https://www.oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/organization-founded-by-greek-orthodox-priest-awarded-for-helping-refugees

greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/

Jesus promise that the meek will inherit the Earth makes basedness impossible
>>
>>76461140
You're missing the point here. Memekiddies don't even know about 'thou shalt not test the lord', a pretty standard thing they teach you in any christian primary school, so how can you argue that they're christian if they don't even know the teachings?

What they "believe" in is not the christian god, it is some epic crusader clique meme god, so how can you say they're christian? Even on /pol/ whenever the cuck pope or whatever is brought up everyone's quick to call "not a true christian", so why is it wrong to hold them by the same standard? You'd only have a leg to stand on if you're one of those people who believe all gods in every religion is the same one single god, which for some reason happens to be the christian god.
>>
>>76461528

Christians were the first degenerates

Romans were appaled by their bizarre nihilistic death-loving behavior, and their communistic communes (see Acts 2)
>>
>>76461705

>spics actually believe this

Someone hasn't read Acts...
>>
>>76461886

"all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as any might have need"

that is exactly how anarcho-communists describe their doctrine. 2000 years before anarcho-communism existed
>>
>>76462055

So the early Christians traveled to the future and stole anarcho-communism's ideas?

By the way, that's not an argument
>>
>>76462055
>that is exactly how anarcho-communists describe their doctrine
>describe their doctrine
that doesn't mean that it is what their doctrine is. the violent anti-clerical Second Spanish Republic is more along the lines of anarcho-communists than Acts.
>>
>>76462159

> missing the point

the fact is that leftist ideas have deep christian roots, they didn't develop out of the vaccuum

Thomas Muntzer didn't randomly pull socialist utopianism out of his ass, he simply took what was written in the Gospel seriously
>>
>>76462480

So Christianity anticipated the French Revolution, which created the idea of left and right 1700 years later, as well as industrialisation, which Marx wrote his ideas as a response to (1800 years later).

Must've been some pretty smart dudes then, hey? Thinking yourself wise, you show how much of a fool you are
>>
>>76457637

It's multiple episodes that handle the history of LoGH. Check the wiki. I don't remember off the top of my hand.
>>
>>76462271

The early christians were anti-clerical as well

or did you forget that they killed Hippolyta, destroyed the greek temples, banned pagan priesthood and then made Olympic Games illegal?

The fact that the Christian Church would later on start to copy the pagans and forget the whole "City of God" non-sense after the roman collapse does not change the fact that Christianity was an egalitarian utopianist revolution that wanted to erase the past
>>
>>76462706

You seem to believe that because the "Left" didn't exist as a label before 1789, leftist ideas didn't ever exist, which is an absurd claim
>>
>>76451761
> Jews hated Jesus because he was expanding their covenant with god to the goyim
> Betray and kill their king
> Forver have humanites savior blood on their hands

Sounds like they invented it to me
>>
>>76459979
The Law was established so that we may know sin. It is impossible to keep the law. After a person becomes Regenerated by the Holy Spirit, they are drawn to hate their sin and strive to follow Christ
>>
>>76448104
What in the unholy fuck is the story behind this picture?
>>
>>76448104
Marxism, who a big time Rabbi once called simply "Judaism", is the reason for the downfall.

Without these corrupting influences, the world would not be in as much trouble as it appears to be currently. Loving the neighbor isn't the issue, goyim being seen as cattle and Tikkun Olam is the issue.
>>
>>76462955

Go ahead and argue to me how post-enlightenment ideas actually existed before the enlightenment, and show me why your theory doesn't overlook the massive 1700-year gap in it
>>
>>76463092
>Episcopalians
>>
>>76448386
>falling for the sacrifice meme

They were the equivilant of funerals. Chrisitan texts are the only source on them. Which is why they always come off as wierdos sacrificing.
>>
>>76463057
This is why I can't take religion seriously. You could make logical arguments based on facts and logic, but instead, you opt for magic space voodoo and shit. So fucking cringy.
>>
>>76463027

That only works if you believe the absurd idea that the Jewish God is the real God

Never mind that Jews hating Jesus is a clear case of misdirection: Jews said "Do as I say, not as I do" and the goyim failed for it

Christianity was to become the lucky lottery ticket for the Jews. By the Middle Ages, after convincing the stupid goyim that loans were evil, they became the monopolistic masters of the nascent European financial system

And here we have people wondering how Jews came to control them!!! All while endorsing a jewish fanatic that demanded unilateral disarmament out of them!!
>>
>>76461603
First i never said they were all christian.
i said how can you tell who is christian and who is not.

>>Memekiddies don't even know about 'thou shalt not test the lord'
How can they be judged about something they don't know about.

>>christian primary school
implying most christians on /pol/ go to christian schools.
>>
>>76463415
You know God exists, if you deny God, you can't even know that your reasoning is valid.
>>
>>76463225

There is no 1700-year gap

You seem to believe that the cathars, the gnostics, the followers of Muntzer, and other radical christian groups that practiced egalitarianism didn't exist
>>
>>76463511
Read Romans 1
>>

Christianity is basically reformed paganism. What other mono-theism has a giant pantheon of semi-divine saints? The earliest christains repurposed images of roman gods for images of thier saints. Christmas, easter, the celtic cross, pontifex maximus.

Christianity is a European religion and is a continuation of europeon religon.
>>
>>76463656
They are heretical scottsman
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (74 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
74 KB, 1200x1200
>>76463622
You know flying space unicorns exist in your heart, you dumb heathen shitlord faggot. YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE FAITH. SUBMIT!
>>
>>76463756

Only if you call heretics to those that actually followed the steps of the first Christians and Jesus
>>
>>76463799
I didn't know you believed in flying magical space unicorns?
>>
>>76463656

Yes, and they can't be accurately described as leftist. In any case, how exactly did the church respond to those groups?
>>
>>76463954
I'm just using your terrible logic against you.
>>
>>76463882
Gnostics practice belief that the serpeant was the good guy in the garden, and that God is evil, so I would say that's heretical
>>
>>76464036
Show me how you can account for logic in your world view, and we can get into evidence.
>>
>>76464234
You can stop using supernatural shit in your arguments. I don't have a problem with morals as long as they make sense.
>>
>>76463511
>know nothing about christianity
>call yourself a christian
Guess you have no problem accepting the cuck pope and his ilk as your own then.
>>
>>76464003

> they can't be accurately described as leftist

They can be, unless your definition of leftism intentionally excludes anything before 1789, only insofar the label wasn't defined, which is silly

A dog is still a dog even if no one has called it one

>>76464003
>how exactly did the church respond to those groups?

In the exact way the Romans acted to try to stop the christian threat

As I mentioned before, after the roman collapse the Church changed into a reactionary force, which actively fought against those that behaved like earlier christians

the fact that the Christian Church of the Late Middle Ages was Christian-in-name-only can't be understated

The early Christians destroyed the pagan temples and ruined their statues while banning the olympic games, but during the Late Middle Ages you have Pope and rich Christian Churches financing the renaissance of pagan arts, best expressed in the Venus of Boticelli!!

Sadly, the Christian Poisoin was still present, and it manifested first in counter-reactionary movements that led to the bonfire of the vanities and the loss of great amounts of renaissance art, and later on into the revolutions of Luther and Thomas Muntzer
>>
>>76464530
So of something doesn't make sense to you, it can't be true, that's not very logical
>>
>>76464787
If something has no logic to it, why would it be true?
>>
>>76464892
Define Logic?
>>
>>76464760

>THEY WERE TOTALLY LEFTISTS (even though they were more inspired by neoplatonism than enlightenment/marxist philosophy)
>Christian-financed art is AKSHUALLY pagan
>the Church magically transforms BECAUSE I SAY SO WITHOUT PROOF
>muh temples!
>he only knows Savonarola the book-burner from Ass Creed, not the Savonarola who tried to stamp out the issues in the Church that would eventually lead to the Reformation

All in all you're just a very uninformed poster
>>
>>76465046
Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

You have Google too, you know.
>>
>>76464647
>>accepting the cuck pope
i'm non denominational.
Everyone has different beliefs.
>>
>>76465532
And you assume that your reasoning is valid?
>>
>>76465689
Yeah because it's based on things that are known to exist, not things that are made up.
>>
>Turn the other cheek.
>Love your enemies.
>Kiss feet.
>Christcucks
>>
>>76465898
So you reason that your reasoning is valid.
>>
>>76465365

> the Church magically transforms BECAUSE I SAY SO WITHOUT PROOF

It is not because "I say so without proof" you idiot

The transformation was clear in the radically different approach to paganism

How exactly do you from destroying pagan art of the classical gods that they deemed evil across the empire, to actually financing sculptures and painting of the classical gods, without a fundamental transformation of doctrine?

How do you go from the extreme anti-world position of early christians like Martin of Tours, "I won't fight, I would rather let my enemies kill me", to a Crusader?

Do you think that Luther rebelled for no religious reason whatsoever?
>>
>>76466019
Other people could also confirm my reasoning.
>>
>>76466212
How do you know your not a schizophrenic in a psychiatric ward?
>>
>>76466318
>HOW DO YOU KNOW THE WORLD IS REAL?? HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Irrelevant.
>>
>>76466467
So you can't know anything to be true?
>>
>>76466135

The church had a HUGE struggle with that Gnostic anti-world position in its early years. But it basically comes down to: if we deny the world, then the Crucifixion has no meaning. That's why you eventually get the typical image of the Saint with his eyes wide open, ready to see the world, compared to the Buddhist monk who denies the world and has his eyes closed (turning inwards) in his imagery. But the church doesn't accept the world so much that it denies the spirit, like materialists/atheists do. It's a middle ground, like a lot of Christian doctrine.
>>
>>76465911
>>Turn the other cheek.
>>Love your enemies.
>>Kiss feet.
>>Christcucks

What the alternative.
>>Bomb people
>>Hatred rather than democracy
>>Chopping peoples heads off.
>>
>>76466575
If that's true, then neither can you.
>>
>>76466739
Yes I can
>>
File: view of st. mary's.jpg (119 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
view of st. mary's.jpg
119 KB, 620x387
>>76448104
>Christianity makes us weak.

No. Christianity provides strong communities.
Pic is my church.
>>
>>76466804
Nope, ask yourself the same questions you're asking me.
>>
>>76466883
I have revelation from God
>>
>>76466975
Not an argument.
>>
>>76466578

> if we deny the world, then the Crucifixion has no meaning

that is an extremely weak argument with a leap of logic

Christianity has no reasonable defense against the antiworldism built-in within it, one can't be surprised that the Church preferred method of dealing with anti-worldism was simply killing them roman-legion style

One can't also ignore the fact that Christian Church of the Renaissance was only nominally christian one.

Left behind were the days of Martin of Tours, or Augustine and his "City of God", this Church wanted an active wordly life, it wanted to create beautiful things, it wanted to spread its power and fight wars, left behind was the Gospel and the promises of the Jesus that the persecuted ones were his kingdom, and that the meek would inherit it

So the Reformation happened
>>
>>76466975
You only think you do. You can't know anything is real, remember?
>>
>>76462783
>killed Hippolyta
You mean the goddess? citation needed there buddy

>destroyed the greek temples
They, in their initial use, were already long gone by the time of Christianity, considering the drastic romanizations they went through when Greece became Roman soil

>banned pagan priesthood
After pagans did the same and more (throwing them to the lions for starters) to them?

>made the Olympic Games illegal
the classical Olympic Games were pagan festivals, nowhere near how we know of them today. If we accept pagan priesthood being banned as a sign of defense against what was targeted against them beforehand, this should naturally follow.
>>
>>76467166
Arguements presupose knowledge, knowledge presuposes truth, and truth presuposes God
>>
>>76466655

the alternative is *SHOCK* Agnostic Pragmatism!!

> b... but you have to choose a desert religion!!! the kikes and sandkikes control my mind!!
>>
>>76467263
Is that a true statement?
>>
>>76466848

Only insofar they were able to ignore the Gospel. they dont have that luxury anymore

So the Church of England has become one of the main pushers for mass immigration in England
>>
>>76467411
You can't really know for sure, I guess.
>>
>>76448104
>church sponsored them
these 'churches' get millions from the feds to do their dirty work.
>>
>>76467346
>secularism
We've tried that: French Revolution, Second Spanish Republic, Soviet Union, etc.
>>
>>76467563
Is that a true statement?
>>
>>76467235

I'm not going to go over the whole anti-Gnostic argument because that will take a very long-time. But what's important is that, contrary to what you claim, the church is strongly anti-Gnostic and DOES NOT reject the world.

And you're COMPLETELY wrong about the church of the Renaissance, it was strongly Scholastic at the time.

Overall I think you read a few anti-Christian articles and now you think you know it all.
>>
>>76448104
>Christianity makes us weak. Most of the privately sponsored rapefugees are here because a church sponsored them.
Europe didn't invite in a foreign host until Christianity lost its sway in society and people started electing state worshiping socialists, dumbshit.
>>
>>76467344
>truth presupposes God
No it doesn't

>>76467659
Maybe.
>>
>>76467751
If you do not start with God, you cannot know anything to be true
>>
>>76467858
How do you know that's true?
>>
>>76467339

Fuck, I meant Hypatia

> Yeah!! Let's destroy historical patrimony because it is out of use!!!
This argument makes even less sense that if we assumed that christians destroyed them because they were places of worship of demons

> After pagans did the same and more (throwing them to the lions for starters) to them?
If romans had been serious about destroying Christianity, they would have. But the only serious persecution occured by the time of emperor Diocletian: too little, too late

Bizarre that you seem to justify things in the very "eye for eye" style that Jesus condemned, mind you

Never mind that pagans were well aware that Christianity and Judaism, actively denied their Gods, unlike any other ancient-world religion, making the confrontation unavoidable
>>
>>76455639
>Cruzades to reconquer Jerusalem
>It's now surrounded by Israel

Christians are Jews' fracking water.
They killed your messiah and distorted your religion to convert and weaken nations.
Look at viking Iceland
>>
>>76468018
Revelation from the God that everyone knows exists
>>
>>76468182
How do you know it exists?
>>
>>76448104
educate yourself before making foolish statements.
the roman catholic church is a satanic sect with the goal to abolish the vatican and make way for the satanic one world government the khazars so desperately seek. all your points are null and void, period.

https://geopolitics.co/2015/04/12/vatican-the-greatest-usurper/
>>
>>76468280
Because to deny his existence, you can't know anything to be true
>>
File: st mary's interior.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
st mary's interior.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
>>76467445
>Church of England has become one of the main pushers for mass immigration in England

Source, please?
My little town has no immigrants. It's 100% British. Very socially conservative, almost no crime, friendly, very traditional, church attendance is high, strong community spirit, beautiful scenery.

There are two services on Sunday; a 'modern' one at 8am and a more traditional one at 10am.

>ignore the Gospel
No. One cannot be a Christian if one ignores the Gospel. Simply impossible.
Pic is inside my church. It's very old; almost 1000 years.
>>
>>76448104
Stay salty pagan freaks
>>
>>76468447
That's some long-winded circular logic you have going there.
>>
>>76467603

They were not secular agnostic, they were retardedly antitheistic

>>76467673
> the church is strongly anti-Gnostic and DOES NOT reject the world.

Nonsense. Here you have an apocalyptic religion that places all value into an Other World, and openly calls the world its enemy! You are kidding yourself

> You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God.

> And you're COMPLETELY wrong about the church of the Renaissance, it was strongly Scholastic at the time.

The Church being scholastic does not even deny that the Church was now heavily involved in the World, and in gaining riches

You are trying to contradict history itself
>>
>>76468665
Is it true that I'm using circular logic?
>>
>>76468566
>source please

https://www.churchofengland.org/media-centre/news/2015/10/bishops-call-on-prime-minister-to-provide-meaningful-and-substantial-response-to-refugee-crisis.aspx

>"We believe such is this country's great tradition of sanctuary and generosity of spirit that we could feasibly resettle at least 10,000 people a year for the next two years, rising to a minimum of 50,000 in total over the five year period you foresaw in your announcement. Such a number would bring us into line with comparable commitments made by other countries. It would be a meaningful and substantial response to the scale of human suffering we see daily."
>>
>>76468566

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277746/Church-England-bishops-accuse-Government-increasingly-inadequate-response-migrant-crisis-call-30-000-Syrian-refugees-taken.html

https://www.churchofengland.org/media-centre/news/2016/04/digest-report-on-bishop's-asylum-call-for-child-refugees.aspx

https://www.churchofengland.org/media-centre/news/2016/04/digest-report-on-bishop's-asylum-call-for-child-refugees.aspx
>>
>>76468796
Yes, you're saying you need God to have truth, and it's true because God. You're basically just adding God in there for no reason, when it's entirely unnecessary.
>>
>>76468719

I'll put more effort into my responses when you start being intellectually honest. Here is the Catholic Encyclopedia on Gnosticism:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06592a.htm
>>
>>76468974
Is it true that it's unnecessary?
>>
>>76467678

Christianity lost its sway in society? The countries of Europe are literally doing what the Churches ask!! More refugees! More free shit for the underclasses!

The only disagreement is on abortion... because surely you think that USA would benefit from th 50 million black babies that have been aborted actually growing up!
>>
>>76469086
Yes. How long are you going to keep up with this line of questioning?
>>
>>76469032

Kek. You got defeated and now you want a third party to make arguments instead of you

Well I can't debate with a static piece of text, so I won't. As silly as screaming at a TV
>>
>>76468040
>Hypatia
You know that she was defending someone (Orestes) who was protesting Cyril of Alexandria's deportation of the Jews, right? With all this kike-this and kike-that you've thrown ITT, I don't see why you would defend someone who was essentially for the Jews.

>This argument makes even less sense that if we assumed that christians destroyed them because they were places of worship of demons
While I would like to point out that they were for the most part converted, as in the case of the Parthenon and temples in Egypt, the point of the argument was to counter your argument of purity of the historicity of those temples.

>If romans had been serious about destroying Christianity, they would have.
Just because Christianity survived persecution, as it always does, doesn't mean that said persecution didn't exist.

I would also like to add that it seems odd that you would say that the Christian's defense from strife is wrong because of your poor grasp of theology yet when in the case of pagans it is now perfectly justified.

>>76468719
>They were not secular agnostic, they were retardedly antitheistic
Only seems fair game to say they are the same if we (you) consider Gnostic heresy and orthodox Christianity are the same.
>>
>>76469224
You have denied that you can't know anything to be true, and you are making truth claims, you are inconsistent with your world view.
>>
>>76450668

No. It's more slow decline. We need to move past religion and replace it with brotherhood, nationalism, and eternal Fascism.
>>
>>76467235

The Reformation was English, and it was a huge clusterfuck that came from the horrors of Henry VIII's desire to get out of his marriage to Catherine of Aragorn.
>>
>>76469224
*can
>>
Where in the bible can I find material on instruction about the way to worship God?

Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, but what verses specifically?
>>
>>76454924

>the apostles weren't Jews

LOL
>>
>>76469381

Look here, spic, you don't know what you're talking about. I provided you a source (the Catholic Encyclopedia, no less) that explains Gnosticism and how it differs from Catholic doctrine, and you ignored it. I guess you, like the Pope, provide an example of why only European-derived peoples living in a European-derived culture should be taken seriously.
>>
>>76469627
Read Romans 1
John3
Then Romans 10
>>
>>76469495
Except the only fascist countries that lasted well past WWII were staunchly Christian countries.
>>
File: kekchrist.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
kekchrist.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>76448104
there is no god but kek
and donald trump is his prophet
>>
>>76469478
You should really apply the "don't know if anything is true" to yourself. Adding a god does not change that.
>>
>>76451761
Reminder that Christianity states that no one can get into heaven without accepting Christ as their saviour. Except the Jews.

Reminder that Christianity paints Jews as victims.

Christianity is literally a religion designed to be followed by dogs of the Jews
>>
>>76456912
AMEN
>>
>>76461140

Do you eat pork? Do you shave? If you do you are willingly sinning
>>
>>76469183
>The countries of Europe are literally doing what the Churches ask!
The churches are scrambling to adjust to a new societal ethos that has nothing to do with the direction they have control over. Stop the lies.
>>
>>76448104
the church has lost it's way and become too passive
>>
File: KEK GOD.jpg (786 KB, 2500x1964) Image search: [Google]
KEK GOD.jpg
786 KB, 2500x1964
>>76469856
>>
File: church.jpg (137 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
137 KB, 600x415
>>76468872
>>76468891
Oh. OK, thanks.
It doesn't stop me from disagreeing, though.
HM government policy is to take 20,000 over five years from established refugee camps in Jordan, Syria and Turkey WITH documentation. We live on an island so the border is the sea, meaning we can better control the numbers of migrants into our country.

Also, we are not in the Schengen area.

I have no problem with GENUINE refugees coming here as long as they integrate.
In the distant past my family came here as refugees from France. They were Huguenots (French Protestants) suffering terrible persecution. My family name is French.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huguenot
>>
>>76469894
I don't take advice from a person who can't know anything to be true

Here is the truth though
You know God Exists Romans 1
You are Going to stand Before God one day and you will be held without excuse. If you die in your current state you will Go to Hell. What you need to do is Repent (Change mind) and put your trust in Christ. John 3 and Romans 10
>>
>>76470480
How do you know the Bible is true? Is it because it says it is?
Also, since nobody can know anything to be true, do you not take advice from anyone?
>>
>>76470374

Or you can be French-descended and against immigration, like Farage
>>
>>76470627
The same way you do, Revelation from the God that everyone knows exists, and knows that they will be held accountable for their sins
>>
>>76470864
I don't know that God exists. Don't speak for me.
>>
>>76469411

> I don't see why you would defend someone who was essentially for the Jews.

As was Julian, the last pagan Emperor was.

The fact is that pagans were well aware that Christian cultural nihilism would mean the end of their civilization, and they thought that jews could be used to hamper this christian advance, insofar they considerer christians cultural jew and expected that supporting jews in some situations would lead to infighting.

Needless to say, it didn't work out.

> your argument of purity of the historicity of those temples.

An argument I didn't make, mind you. I didn't say that Christians destroyed them because of their religious use, I said that Christians destroyed them because they were primitive revolutionaries trying to break with all past

> Just because Christianity survived persecution, as it always does

Is that the reason why they vanished from wide swathes of North Africa and the Middle Easts, surviving only as extremely small minority in backwaters?

I mean really, Islam showed that Christianity could be smashed if enough pressure was applied. A pressure that Romans didn't apply

> because of your poor grasp of theology
> Only seems fair game to say they are the same if we (you) consider Gnostic heresy and orthodox Christianity are the same.

I mean really, your theory of Gnostic heresy is extremely dependant on the early christians being wrong about the faith, and the late roman christians right about it

You would have use to believe that Martin of Tours was a heretic, for extremely anti-world pacifistic outlook of life that was shared by early christians of the age!
>>
>>76471050
Romans 1, who am I gonna trust you or God?
>>
>>76452615
And niggerized whore kike culture teaches you to spread your cheeks as much as possible, because I AM EMPOWERED I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!

I've dated all Catholic girls (Roman or Orthodox) of varying degrees of religiosity and one secular Jew.

The Jew is now a whore. The Catholics are still the same girls I always knew. Jew was always a whore, but now is unfuckably and irredeemably used up and fucked by everything on the planet.
>>
>>76471317
You found that in the Bible, not from God.
>>
Not all Christians are fucked,

Just the catholics
>>
>>76469749

Again, if you wanna make an argument, make it here

demanding > hurr durr argue against this block of text
is just silly

also I already told you that Catholicism had broken from the behavior of early christians, rendering your argument pointless: Catholicism is in fact not gnostic only insofar it breaks with the Scripture, which is exactly what Luther complained about

the Pope is being a retard because he cares about those demented jewish books
>>
>>76471401
The Bible is the inspired word of God,
>>
>>76470253
> scrambling to adjust

Does "scrambling to adjust" mean literally demanding the Tories take in more refugees?
>>
>>76471559
According to the Bible.
>>
>>76451213
based sinkie
>>
>>76471508

I'm not going to give you a history lesson. Fuck off if you're going to be a dishonest little shit who doesn't care about the truth
>>
>>76470374

Genuine refugees are the same problem

Give them two generations and you have the yemeni attackers of Paris

The nation state has a reason to exist
>>
>>76471642
According to Gods revelation, read Romans 1, so you can atleast know my point.
>>
>>76448104

Why does /pol/ support whites? Whites are weak and sponsored the invasion.

According to your logic, we should stop supporting whites, too.

Cucks are everywhere, don't be one.

Christ is Lord.
>>
>>76455555
Quinta wasted
>>
>>76471723

> Ugh... you are so wrong... but I can't make an argument because... I am too enlightened and you don't GET it

You sound like a liberal, only retarded
>>
>>76456912
no fuck off
why would Jesus even be having a casual conversation with the Devil?
"Oh hey Satan, how's the corruption of my followers and creation going?"
>"Damn fine Jesus, I got myself another few million souls just from BLM!"
>>
>>76471804
>Trying to prove the Bible is divinely inspired by looking at Bible verses

Wew lad.
>>
>>76472083

>every time someone talks about shit I don't know about I DEMAND an effortpost

From what I've seen so far, you don't even deserve an effortpost
>>
>>76472249
Says the man who can't know anything to be true
>>
>>76472369
Says the man who can't either.
>>
>>76472290

Sure, oh wise man

You surely proved me wrong by not actually supporting your arguments.

Any third party reading our little debate will have been impressed by your ability to say "I have an argument but I won't use it because reasons"

You were totally not owned, Good Sir
>>
>>76472454
How can you know what I know, if you can't know anything to be true?
>>
>>76472637

What is true is what makes mathematical sense

it is not that hard

1+1 = 2
>>
>>76472637
Because nobody can.
>>
>>76471582
Yes. If you're going to be gutless cowards fighting to stay relevant in an age of aggressive secularist domination as are most supposedly doctrinally governed institutions, you gotta satisfy the social agenda of your parishioners. Place the blame where it lies.
>>
>>76472704
Can you give me a bucket of 2 then
>>
>>76472592

CONCLUSION

The attempt to picture Gnosticism as a mighty movement of the human mind towards the noblest and highest truth, a movement in some way parallel to that of Christianity, has completely failed. It has been abandoned by recent unprejudiced scholars such as W. Bousset and O. Gruppe, and it is to be regretted that it should have been renewed by an English writer, G.R.S. Mead, in "Fragments of a Faith Forgotten", an unscholarly and misleading work, which in English-speaking countries may retard the sober and true appreciation of Gnosticism as it was in historical fact.

Gnosticism was not an advance, it was a retrogression. It was born amidst the last throes of expiring cults and civilizations in Western Asia and Egypt. Though hellenized, these countries remained Oriental and Semitic to the core. This Oriental spirit — Attis of Asia Minor, Istar of Babylonia, Isis of Egypt, with the astrological and cosmogonic lore of the Asiatic world — first sore beset by Ahuramazda in the East, and then overwhelmed by the Divine greatness of Jesus Christ in the West, called a truce by the fusion of both Parseeism and Christianity with itself. It tried to do for the East what Neo-Platonism tried to do for the West. During at least two centuries it was a real danger to Christianity, though not so great as some modern writers would make us believe, as if the merest breath might have changed the fortunes of Gnostic, as against orthodox, Christianity.

[...]

Both Hegesippus and Irenaeus proved that Gnostic doctrines did not belong to that deposit of faith which was taught by the true succession of bishops in the primary sees of Christendom; both in triumphant conclusion drew up a list of the Bishops of Rome, from Peter to the Roman bishop of their day; as Gnosticism was not taught by that Church with which the Christians everywhere must agree, it stood self-condemned.
>>
>>76472710
Are you absolutely certain about that
>>
>>76472747

They have consistent Gospel support for their positions tho, even if they were result of the modernity
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.