[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: POL WRITES A RED PILLED SCI-FI MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13
File: 1456985590560.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456985590560.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Pitch a sci-fi movie to redpill the masses including anything from asian and white supremacy, nationalism and family values.
>>
File: dredd_poster.jpg (256 KB, 799x1142) Image search: [Google]
dredd_poster.jpg
256 KB, 799x1142
It already exists OP.
>>
>>76445935
this one was good

underrated and buried under a slew of shitty superhero movies
>>
>>76445666

Once upon a time the Nazis won the war and all the brown filth was cleansed from the earth. Whites turned Africa into another Europe with marvelous architecture and zero crime. World hunger ceases to exist and every person has a home and a car.
>>
File: POLfiction.jpg (268 KB, 912x1230) Image search: [Google]
POLfiction.jpg
268 KB, 912x1230
>>76445666
>>
>>76445935
>>76446275
It was normie garbage, the Stallone version is the only good one
>>
Make it a film where both black and white are shown to be doing better when left in their own environments, as compared to being integrated.
>>
>>76445666
Well Satan most sci fi has been pretty redpilled until recently. You just do what episode 1 did and make all the racial allegories into a race of aliens against humanity. Actually thinking about it Star Wars under Lucas was pretty redpilled, even the EU
>>
File: 1463274712487.jpg (867 KB, 1582x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463274712487.jpg
867 KB, 1582x1600
>>76445666
Earth becomes a poor slum while the wealthy elite lives underground to profit and live off the meticulous and brutal physical labour the surface men provide for them. There's a revolt and the surface men charge down to the depths where they think the elite live and it turns out the elite have been dead for decades.

They were working for themselves, living from themselves and they still felt oppressed by a non-existent entity they sought to war with. With the revelation the surface men start warring with each other over the last supplies and fuel they've been producing instead of actually continuing to work together to survive.
>>
>>76445666
Donald Trump in White Mansion Down.
>>
already exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzmcpNCCx0w
>>
>>76446901
And do it from the blacks' point of view so idiots actually think it's progressive
>>
>>76447318
>black people, minorities, complain about white privilege
>white people agree to move out and start their own nation instead
>everybody is happy
>>
>Aliens have sent a powerful mind control device in the form of meteor that causes masses of people to worship it and lose their individuality
>Meanwhile an inbred group of people while deformed have developed a psionic hivemind that they use to weaken everybody outside their clan
>Greedy and corrupt bureaucrats enable work for their's people destruction under the influence of the evil clan and mysterious black rock
>But a lone hero stands against the destruction of the human race, using secret knowledge and forgotten wisdom to fight the enemies of humanity and save his people
There's my effort
>>
>>76447005
And then lasers, pew pew pews and aliens show up and make everything happy and better again for the Hollywood audiences and I make big bucks.
>>
File: 1447705877938.gif (2 MB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
1447705877938.gif
2 MB, 192x144
>>76445935
Karl Urban said he would take a paycut if it meant another Dredd film. He loved the role and finished product that much.

>tfw I really fucking want a sequel.

Someone got the awesome webms?
>>76445666
Elysium was unintentionally red-pilled showing a world of urban decay after all the whites and Japs/S Koreans leave to live in a paradise in space only to fall to mass migration so no one is prosperous and everyone lives in a shithole.

>>76446411
Take out the 1980's/Wolfenstein esque overuse of the Jewish word "Nazi", Man in the High Castle shows a better world of high technology controlled by the Reich.
>>
how about a movie following the end of the civil war, taking place from the viewpoint of the redshirts, and ending with a happy ending when the republicans get their shit kicked in by armed southern guerillas who take their states back from niggers jews and carpetbaggers?

it'd be a true story
>>
two works: space jews
>>
>>76447988
Elysium was more pro-socialized health care than unintentionally pro-immigration.
>>
File: 1450555333285.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450555333285.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
>>76445666
>space colony with only white people
>earth is shit and look like it did in Elysium
>colony are militant isolationists ignoring earths wars and demands for resources
>hippy new age leftist is main character
>views isolationists as apathetic and elitist towards earth
>decides to sneak off world with leftist friends to visit earth
>kidnapped immediately upon landing by local warlord in Detroit
>tortured, and held for ransom
>escapes and sees the world
>its an absolute shit-scape with almost all people being brown or black
>learns valuable lesson
>manages to scrape together enough parts to repair old ship that was lying around but niggers were to stupid to use
>fly back to space colony
>same warlord that captured them is there executing the colonials
>warlord took their ship and followed them home
>last scene is the colony looking almost indistinguishable from earth
>>
>>76445666
Consider the Running Man media manipulation scenes, but from the point of view of pranksters, screwups and the not completely convinced. So you have a ruling elite and a mainstream media that is blatantly lying, and you have a counterculture messing around and exposing the lies, but that's an unintended by-product of fun, not an ideological mission.
>>
>>76447988
>>76448277
Elysium works both ways tbqh

I dont know if the director was doing it for some retarded political commentary
>>
>>76448560
All three of his films have retarded political commentary. District 9 was is most real and red-pilled film.

>alien race parks itself in South Africa
>can't even operate the shit due to fights between them
>humans open up ship and it's a disgusting shit covered mess with emiciated aliens hiding from the light
>fast forward two decades and they're a bunch of pathetic worms living in slums
>most of them are drones with almost no practical intelligence other than robbing and killing people
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>76445666

>sequel to Conan the Barbarian

>Conan is old king who knows his time is up soon
>he must choose an heir, but his two sons are pieces of shit
>One is a typical spoiled brat, who thinks himself a great general despite never fighting and just dressing himself up in the most expensive flashy armor and who has the respect of none of his people
>Conan realizes he will waste his armies on pointless wars and will ruin his empire with his autism
>his other son is a hedonistic coward who just waste all of his fathers money of women and wine, and also so people will like him
>Conan realizes this pussy will party his kingdom away and will get steamrolled by his enemies
>but Conan finds out his has another basterd son from years ago
>Conan secretly puts his bastard through various trials and test to see if he is truly worthy
>his legitimate sons find out about this and conspire to kill him
>now, this simple peasant boy must battle armies and face monsters and warlocks in order to continue the greatness of his fathers kingdom and ascend to the throne

SON OF CONAN
>>
>>76445666
Little behind the times there, brother.
pic related
>>
>Family values
>Muh everyone eating at the same table at the same time
>Muh goin to church like a good boy
>Muh doing redpilled activities with my family
>Muh raising my child with no electronics and only white nationalism books
>>
>>76449068
Putting "muh" before things that are good isn't an argument against them.
>>
File: 1461180085940.webm (3 MB, 1129x731) Image search: [Google]
1461180085940.webm
3 MB, 1129x731
>>76449068
>he doesn't understand the MUH meme
summer plz go
>>
Already exists

https://youtu.be/dqjzquzFSMg
>>
>>76449018
fuck, that actually sounds really good
>>
>>76449572
no wonder yeb lost the election
>>
File: 1431323800458.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1431323800458.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>76449018

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
>>
File: jeb-bush-435.jpg (105 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-435.jpg
105 KB, 435x580
>>76449572
>>
File: d2027.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
d2027.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>76449018
Holy shit now that is something I would watch.
>>
Just take our modern world upgrade the tech and the insanity and you're done.
>>
>>76449018
surprisingly decent
>>
>>76445666

feel free to add or subtract to my oc doughnut steel

>Present day
>people in the West hit another technological/industrial spike, with the power of technology exponentially rising by the month, or even week.
>main characters have to cope with demands from third world shitholes as they threaten to destroy themselves if left in the dark age, and somehow take much of the world with them (nukes or white guilt idk)
>two opposing sides fight over leaving behind the apes (red pilled "bad" guy) to advance humanity or to uplift those below the West (blue pilled moral fag "good" guy) because "we're given this technology to help people, and they're people too!"
>main point of the story is to force the viewer to choose between charity(helping those poor tribesmen) or advancement(can't think of a better word)

the sci-fi portion of the story could be fleshed out in whatever make-believe technology is being created
>>
>>76445666
Document kind of movie with aliens exterminating dead world trying to find out how humanity died out.
>>
>>76449018
The message is subtle too,
> Reclaim from decadence.
Kind of reminds me of count of monte cristo
In fact it is a more brutal version of count of monte cristo.
> Make sure not to add any shitty side-relief characters
>>
File: 1455805375258.jpg (24 KB, 240x221) Image search: [Google]
1455805375258.jpg
24 KB, 240x221
>>76447005
Underrated; I would pay to watch this one.
>>
>>76451601
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk

You will enjoy this
>>
>>76445666

>got 666 trips

>withdrew $666 from my bank account for bills today

Am I marked?
>>
>>76453112
Trying to gather thoughts on why these men would willingly work for the "mole men."

Maybe they believe after a certain amount of time and work they believe they get to go down but are actually executed or something. Not sure.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.