[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we talk about the advantages of fascism, and how it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
ITT we talk about the advantages of fascism, and how it isn't inherently racist.

Fascism is just people identifying as a member of a nation, and putting the pack before the wolf. It is incredibly efficient at causing change, and is less susceptible to corruption than democracy. It also allows the country to have electors who know what they're doing. The average layman is too stupid to run a country.

Look at what Mussolini's Italy was able to accomplish in a few short years. Look at Hitler's Germany. Both of them were able to make the quality of life for their people far better in a very short amount of time because corporations held little influence in the running of their countries.

Racism and Genocide are not inherently part of fascist ideology. You get racist democratic and communist parties too. Fascism is also not Nazism, despite the clickbait image. Nazism is just Fascism + Racism + Paranoia.

TL;DR - Fascism isn't the evil thing you think it is.
>>
Bumper
>>
Say that anywhere other than /pol/ and see where that gets you
>>
Final bump
>>
>>76443274
Yeah.

It's kind of a shame that years of propaganda have basically made everyone completely hostile to any alternate forms of government.
>>
>>76442337
The average person on /pol/ has a way to short attention span to read all that
>>
>>76442337
define "racist" i don't think anyone here is going to be interested in a non "racist" form of fascism, ie fascism without ethno-nationalism. without that it's just mr big dick in charge and basically a form of slavery.
>>
>>76443393
>If its not left then in its not right
Thats how I got brought up but I don't believe in any of that bullshit. My grandma was a rascist but I don't think it has effected the way I think
>>
fascism is great when used for the right purposes as it gives people a grander view on things, becoming part of a strong unity which unites and exxagerates a nations worth, wealth and power. it can become a devastating tool to decieve the same nation, and that's what happened. so it is a sharp, two edged sword. only a truly worthy being could swing that, and i
think humanity is not up for the task. probably for the better. keep sticking to caves, that's more to your liking.
>>
Italians! Here is the program of a genuinely Italian movement. It is revolutionary because it is anti-dogmatic, strongly innovative and against prejudice.

For the political problem: We demand:

a) Universal suffrage polled on a regional basis, with proportional representation and voting and electoral office eligibility for women.

b) A minimum age for the voting electorate of 18 years; that for the office holders at 25 years.

c) The abolition of the Senate.

d) The convocation of a National Assembly for a three-years duration, for which its primary responsibility will be to form a constitution of the State.

e) The formation of a National Council of experts for labor, for industy, for transportation, for the public health, for communications, etc. Selections to be made from the collective professionals or of tradesmen with legislative powers, and elected directly to a General Commission with ministerial powers.

For the social problems: We demand:

a) The quick enactment of a law of the State that sanctions an eight-hour workday for all workers.

b) A minimum wage.

c) The participation of workers' representatives in the functions of industry commissions.

d) To show the same confidence in the labor unions (that prove to be technically and morally worthy) as is given to industry executives or public servants.
>>
>>76444145
continued
e) The rapid and complete systemization of the railways and of all the transport industries.

f) A necessary modification of the insurance laws to invalidate the minimum retirement age; we propose to lower it from 65 to 55 years of age.

For the military problem: We demand:

a) The institution of a national militia with a short period of service for training and exclusively defensive responsibilities.

b) The nationalization of all the arms and explosives factories.

c) A national policy intended to peacefully further the Italian national culture in the world.

For the financial problem: We demand:

a) A strong progressive tax on capital that will truly expropriate a portion of all wealth.

b) The seizure of all the possessions of the religious congregations and the abolition of all the bishoprics, which constitute an enormous liability on the Nation and on the privileges of the poor.

c) The revision of all military contracts and the seizure of 85 percent of the profits therein.
>>
>>76443998
I totally agree that it can be bad, and has been terrible in history. That's only because most Fascist parties in history were only able to rise to power through militarism or corruption, which doesn't exactly make for kind leaders. All of those leaders were also completely free. While I believe that the leaders should be more free, There should still be some way of stopping them from going mad with power. An elected military leader, perhaps. Also, most fascist parties through history have had atrocious ideologies accompanying their fascism. This is because only the most extreme fascists were motivated to try and take power in a democratic country.

Sorry if I'm a bit rambly, I'm kinda tired
>>
>>76443952
It has if you think she's a racist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.