[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant Parry The Gary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>>
>>76439765
#FeelinTheJohnson
>>
>>76439765
Fuck Johnson- little self-absorbed libertarian-lite bitch.
And triple fuck Weld, the cunt is just as bad as Hillary, just with less blood on his hands.

Fuck the LP for choosing such sellout candidates.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1600x669
Can't Kill the Hill
>>
Wants to open the borders ?

Is it true ?
>>
>running on a platform of open immigration and gun control
What a fucking fool. I guess you can smoke yourself stupid with weed.
>>
File: Gary-Johnson-3.jpg (135 KB, 1701x732) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson-3.jpg
135 KB, 1701x732
Shame that it's not going to happen. He is literally your last hope.
>>
>>76439765
And they run when the sun comes up
With their lives on the line
For a while
Gotta follow the laws of the wild
With their lives on the line
Out here only the strong survive
>>
>>76441209
>running on a platform that he knows he will not be president, but must get these linertarian votes in for the betterment of the USA

Man how dense is you???
>>
>>76439765
>anti-gun vp
>open borders
>heroin for toddlers

No thanks.
>>
>>76442122
>VP
>Executive branch in a Libertarian Exec

mu-mu-muh guns and b-border!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.