[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Drumpf has put his foot in his mouth and no one will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: GettyImages-525052904[1].jpg (129 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-525052904[1].jpg
129 KB, 1600x900
So now that Drumpf has put his foot in his mouth and no one will defend him, is it time for this 10/10 semen demon to run for presidency?
>>
>>76438155
What did Trump say that was problematic?
>>
>>76438566
I mean, he's LITERALLYhitler
>>
>>76438566
Some beaner judge was giving him shit and Trump told the truth about it instead of being politically correct. Liberals went mad. But not as mad as their going to be when they see it increases Trump's poll numbers like every other "scandal" has
>>
>>76438566
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
>>
>>76438726
>>76439064
No one will EVER tell me what Trump said.
Its always this meta-commentary about "its was racist" or "it made people mad". I think all the sites reporting on this won't tell the truth. Does anyone have a link to the full comments?
>>
>>76438155
This guy is worse than the bohne. The only thing worse than crying in public is being a fucking traitor.
>>
>>76438566
>WASHINGTON — Speaker Paul D. Ryan on Tuesday called Donald J. Trump’s criticism of a federal judge of Hispanic heritage “the textbook definition of a racist comment” and said he “regrets” the remark. But Mr. Ryan also reiterated his support for Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
>“I disavow these comments — I regret those comments that he made,” Mr. Ryan said after announcing a new Republican anti-poverty initiative in Anacostia, an overwhelmingly black neighborhood in Washington.
>“Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment,” Mr. Ryan continued. “I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable. But do I believe that Hillary Clinton is the answer? No, I do not.”

It's over not even his own party will defend him
>>
>>76440623
Except he won the nomination in spite of the party's lack of support.
>>
>>76440623
WHAT DID TRUMP FUCKING SAY?
NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS???
>>
>>76439898
That a Mexican judge will be biased against him
>>
>>76438155
Ryan is basically Brutus to Trump's Ceasare. Ryan waiting to stick the shiv in Trumps back and has already shown his lizard skin.
>>
>>76440990
A la raza affiliated judge at that
>>
File: 1437451464557.jpg (19 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1437451464557.jpg
19 KB, 262x236
>>76439064
The judge is literally a member of La Raza, a group that openly says they want millions of illegals to come over, have anchor babies, and eventually reconquer California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona in the name of Mexico.

Enemies of the state.
>>
>In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
>>
>>76440865
He mentioned that he wanted to build The Wall, and felt that the judge's ties to >>76441483 would be a conflict of interest.
I'm pretty sure he didn't even mention that the judge was a hispanic, and so it wasn't even about race.

Michael Savage played Trump's full quote on radio today, so maybe look for it on Youtube.
>>
>>76440865
I saw a 5 second clip where he said
>The judge is of Mexican heritage
>I want to secure the border
Cut scene
>He can't be impartial

That's all I know. Sry man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.