[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How trustworthy is rational wiki? I use it from time to tim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Rational-Wiki-2015[1].png (36 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Rational-Wiki-2015[1].png
36 KB, 300x250
How trustworthy is rational wiki?

I use it from time to time, but I'm starting to feel like they're slightly bent to the left

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>76437931
>I'm starting to feel like they're slightly bent to the left

They are like the Huffington Post of wikis.
>>
>>76437931
/r/atheism: the Wiki
>>
>>76437931
>slightly bent to the left
that's a joke, right?
Wikipedia is "slightly" bent to the Left; RationalWiki is hardcore leftist.
>>
It's politifact for half-baked pseudo-intellectual hipsters, who want to argue on facebook, but don't have any sources.

Just look at this http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Laffer_curve if you want to see their unsophisticated rape of intelligent thought. How a person can go through so much mental gymnastics and not win a gold medal (or star) is beyond me.
>>
>>76438545
Just looking at this makes my stomach hurt, and i dont know why

>>76438289
>>76437931
Are there ANY good Wikis relating to politics and/or economics?
>>
File: 1460291694922.jpg (149 KB, 1182x744) Image search: [Google]
1460291694922.jpg
149 KB, 1182x744
>>76438418
/thread
>>
>>76437931
large Wikis in general, unless they are about some fandom (i.e. a fictional world), are almost always far left. the kind of people who have the time to spend doing it for free are miserable outcasts, and miserable people with verbal diarrhea tend to be far left.
>>
>>76438545
>http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
kek
>>
>>76438896
o i am laffin
>>
File: 1464983536662.jpg (163 KB, 530x720) Image search: [Google]
1464983536662.jpg
163 KB, 530x720
>""""""""""""""rational""""""""""""""" wiki
>>
>>76437931
metapedia.org reads like it was written by /pol/:

>The politically correct media often describes the transatlantic slave trade and the following slavery in the Americas as simply being Whites enslaving and exploiting Blacks. In reality Blacks were usually the persons capturing the slaves in Africa and Blacks could be slave traders and slave owners also outside Africa. Jews played a prominent role in the slave trade. See also the section above regarding White slaves.

>90% of the Blacks transported to the New World were enslaved by Africans. The capture and sale of Africans was one of the main sources of foreign exchange for several African kingdoms for a very long time. The Black elite in Africa was not unaware of the situation on the slave ships and in the New World for the Black slaves they sold. Many elite Africans visited Europe in that era, and they did so on slave ships following the prevailing winds through the New World. African monarchs also sent their children along these same slave routes to be educated in Europe.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Slavery
>>
>>76437931

Just the fact that they call themselves "RationalWiki" is enough to tell you what they are about.
>>
>>76437931
It is very much bent to the left. IIRC it was a reaction to Conservapedia.
>>
>>76438848
>Are there ANY good Wikis relating to politics and/or economics?
no. read a book.
>>
>used to use RW viewpoints to trigger /pol/
>Triggers me too much to continue
>>
>>76437931
Most people on the internet who emphasize how rational they are are usually irrational far left atheists.
>>
>>76438896

top lel
>>
It's just marxist propaganda.
>>
>>76440397
why would you post viewpoints that you disagree with?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.