[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 22
>>
>>76434419
Teeth
>>
>>76434419
Don't care one way or another.
>>
>>76434419
Based because my SJW sister is triggered over it
>>
>>76434419
i honestly hope he gets screwed.

If i had done what he did, id be in jail already. just because his daddys rich and hes an athlete doesnt make him better than me
>>
>>76434779
t. fucking white male
>>
So did he actually rape her? Or did he just finger a drunken slut?
>>
>>76434419
HE ON HIS WAY TO COLLEGE!
HE A GOODBOY!
>>
>>76434419
>that fake american smile
Looks like a rapist.
>>
>>76434419
Albino Dindu
>>
>>76434419
is it just me or does it look like he has like 8 more teeth than he should?
>>
>>76434419
HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE WUZ A GOOD BOY. HE DON'T EAT MY FOOD ANYMORE. VERY SAD!
>>
>>76434419
There's no reason we should side with degenerates like these, if the guy actually raped that girl; he should have gotten max sentence.
>>
I'm confused about the whole thing. He was drunk, as was she.

She was apparently passed out behind/in (?) A dumpster,

He goes out of his drunk way to "rape her"

People find him, and Chase him (without catching a guy with his literal pants down)

Then the case happens.

It's odd
>>
>>76434419
He looks like a good kid. Someone I would have a beer with.
I hope he's acquitted. It'd be a shame if some drunk slut ruined his promising future
>>
>>76434419
degenerate(s)
him & the girl

I don't envy him tho, even if he only got 6 months, the case has caused an uproar + his short sentence cause of his rich daddy + the fact that inmates hate rapists... kid's not gonna have a chill six months

he'll prob get banged in the ass a few times. certainly since he's a little beta, all depressed 'n anxious 'n shit. in jail he's prey. damn I'd slam that boipussy too tqh, bet his anus ring is tight as hell
>>
File: Emil.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Emil.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
all joking and memes aside, how would you react if he did this to your gf, sister or daughter?
i would probably try to maim him by throwing acid on him in court or something.
i hope this pretty boy becomes some niggers fuck toy now.
>>
>>76435203
he was dry humping a passed out girl behind a dumpster and got caught..

can you imagine seeing some guy dry humping a flesh rag doll? behind a dumpster, no less?
>>
He got some stinkfinger behind a dumpster and now he's gonna get high balled by black cocks.
>>
>>76435781
i would castrate him and then mutilate his father for trying to defend him..

unbelievable.
also, what a rookie.. drinking and humping behind a dumpster?
like, who the fuck does that?
>>
>>76434419
Rapist. Deserved more than the six months.
Will get deservedly fucked by the offender registry.
>>
He's going to prison and they're going to knock those big ass teeth out of his mouth so he can chug nigger dicks until he's more cum than man.

After he gets out he'll be a pariah unable to find employment, reviled by women and in todays age of internet white knights, he'll be constantly and acutely harassed until he kills himself.
>>
/pol/ standing up for literally a Chad. Wtf.

Fuck Chads.
>>
http://theinfluence.org/brock-turner-case-our-hatred-of-rape-should-not-make-us-into-proponents-of-prison/

>Our outrage should be directed at the lack of humanity in the sentencing of these hundreds of thousands of people—and at the misogyny that fosters sex crimes—but not at the sentencing of one young man who committed an awful crime but was fortunate enough to be shown some mercy.

What is this shit
>>
>>76435755
>boipussy too tqh, bet his anus ring is tight as hell
jeez, youre really projecting here.
>>
>>76434419
don't forget his mugshot
>>
>>76434779
actually, it kind of does make him better than you, but thats besides the point
>>
>>76434419

pretty sure this is actually a trans man with a vagina
>>
>>76435960
Yeah that's what doesn't add up. You don't just go searching around dumpsters at night. The whole thing is odd. Did him and the girl know each other prior?
>>
>>76436222
man be honest. if you were in for a long time. no sex, just wanking endlessly
then some young kid comes around with a tight buthole wouldn't you slam the fuck out of it?
>>
>>76434419
He looks like Micheal Cera
>>
>>76436383
hes a fucking rapist, leaf.

thats endgame right there.. im instantly better than him..
t. Not a registered sex offender..
>>
>>76436268
looks highh as fuck tbqh famalams
>>
>>76436559
im being very honest with you.
No, I would continue wanking it.
>>
fuck him, he should've served his full sentence. If I would have did it, I would get the max since my dad dont pay off judges.
>>
>>76436488
I would assume so...?
like, it would make the story a little better if he knew her prior, right?
Not 100p rapist, but like 75p...
>>
>>76434419
It seemed like it was feminist hour on Ashleigh banfields segment on cnn. Not even sure what the full story is
>>
War on Drugs - Great success!
War on Terror - Great success!

Next up: The War on Sex!
>>
I dont know the facts of this case. I wont rush judgement on someone whos gotten more pussy than I.
>>
RIP, Cassius Clay.
>>
>>76434419
I do not know a fucking thing about this guy, other than he is apparently the worst human being ever and the photo the media uses of him paints him in a more sympathetic light than the one they used for Trayvon Martin (?)

I haven't heard dick about this story outside of Facebook memes
>>
>>76434419
> Hardworking
> Friendly
> Rich & White
> Can go 20 minutes
>>
>The two men who stopped him were Swedish

This part made me kek
>>
>>76434419
come to talk to a rare falg
>>76433836
>>
>>76436488
>Girl didn't know him before.
>Girl passes out behind dumpster
>Chad proceeds to fingerblast said girl

I actually read the girl's letter and it was pretty sad tbhsmh-senpai
>>
He was drunk. He was the victim.
>>
>>76435063
this
>>
>>76434419
his father
>>
File: 1453888432904.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1453888432904.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>76437670
>>
>>76437552
ya reckon he'll get gang raped by a pack of savage niggers in jail? or is that black on white prison rape problem in the u s of a way overblown?
>>
The media sure is having a field day with this.

Not only are they acting like he actually raped a girl, but they're acting like he did so with sandpaper condoms while yelling, "NOT ALL MEN!"

Holy shit, I haven't sen a witch hunt for a white guy like this in a while.
>>
>>76435781
"let him get raped by some black guy's donkey dick in jail" my gf's thoughts exactly
>>
>>76435781
this you based cunt
no matter how much of a drunk slut the girl was, what he, at least allegedly, did, was absolute disgusting nigger/sandnigger tier behaviour.
this piece of shit should rot in jail.
some basement dwelling virgins idolising him because
>muh alpha
>muh high energy athlete
>muh based successful white student
doesnt change my opinion on that matter
>>
>>76434419
rape isn't right. neither is plastering someones photo all over social media labeling them as such and giving yourself a pat on the back for doing so.
>>
He literally dindu nuffin and I'm not being ironic

The girl said agreed to had sex with him, no matter if she was wasted she said yes......YES FUCKING YES

DINDU NUFFIN
DINDU NUFFIN
DINDU FUCKING NUFFIN
>One finger
>Rape
>>
>>76437552
How the fuck did he know to look behind this dumpster? Why the fuck was he just snooping around? I wish the case docs were released, shit doesn't add up
>>
>>76436268
JUST
>>
He shouldn't get a full sentence since the dumb whore shouldn't have been passed out behind a garbage. Women need to have some sense of responsibility.
>>
File: normalslimes.jpg (127 KB, 736x1035) Image search: [Google]
normalslimes.jpg
127 KB, 736x1035
>>76437670
i hope this old cunt gets cancer of the balls
>>
>>76438339
>Women need to have some sense of responsibility.
lol not in this life
>>
>>76438087
his father didnt even try to deny he did it in the end
he just said something like
>look at him, hes a promising law student from a good family, something that took my son 20 minutes shouldnt ruin his life forever
well, your son shouldnt have acted like a fuckin nigger then
6 months are way to low in my opinion
hell, even the rapefugees often get 2 years in germany and were cucked as hell
>>
>>76434419
Is it true he just fingered her?
>>
File: 1462630676936.jpg (2 MB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462630676936.jpg
2 MB, 1365x2048
>be drunk
>find drunk girl behind dumpster?
>finger her while she's unconscious
>she will never remember it
>guy has to serve time
>also will always be on a sex offender list which will severely hamper his ability to gain employment, marriage, and even a somewhat normal life

BUT HE RAAAAAAPED HEEEER!

Not really.
>>
>>76438547
Hey i have an idea, let´s ban alcohol, right "Hans"?
>>
>>76438547
You forget that this will put on a list that will forever ruin his life. He didn't even technically rape her, he just fingered her and she was passed out.
>>
>>76438665
Multiple narratives actually making the rounds now. Typical lugenpresse, you should keep an eye out what´s happening elsewhere for this is classic misdirection
>>
>>76436559
Another belgian here.
Thanks for your comments man, we've got a reputation to keep up.
>>
>>76438970
Trust me, I've seen it all on kikebook and twitter.
>>
>>76438764
I thought you people loved putting people on lists
Very patriotic, very EUropean
>>
>>76438764
>ruin his life

lol, in your dreams

with his daddies connections such a list matters shit. that's what you don't seem to understand. I don't really care about the rape desu. I mean sure it's morally wrong. but the girl was a degenerate too. what pisses me off is the fact that due to his status this faggot will get a much shorter sentence than anyone else in the very same situation
>>
>>76434419

Despite what some edgelords have probably posted in this thread, if you rape someone other than your wife, you're not fit to live in civilized society and should do significant time in jail. Six months is not enough, it should be at least 3-5 years.
>>
>>76439105
>Trust me

lol ok moot
>>
>>76437817
Ah belgians,they only got one thing on their mind.
>>
>>76434419
I have conflicting opinions after reading the article on Buzz Feed.

Both lives have been completely altered for the worse because of what occurred.

The athlete is an entitled upper class whitey going to Stanford clearly taking advantage of a drunk college girl who may or may not of given consent behind a dumpster in the view of bike riders.

6 months for what he did was very light considering the judge ran for that position on toughing up sentences on sexual assault.

Hopefully this guy regrets this decision for the rest of his life, and that all entitled whitey frat rats think about this the next time they rape someone.

I also think that she had a tough case. She may of given consent. It is tough to prove. Lesson here is don't get black out drunk around people who may take advantage of you that you don't want them taking advantage of you.

As a guy, I would love for a college age girl to rape me.
>>
I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear.
>>
>>76438764
id like to see you double standard faggots defending a nigger for this
>he just fingered her
>its not really rape

id like something like this happen to your sister/daughter/girlfriend
its not that much of a bad thing, since its not really rape, isnt it?
>>
File: 1464906725578.jpg (45 KB, 553x658) Image search: [Google]
1464906725578.jpg
45 KB, 553x658
she wasn't even awake. it's a victimless crime.
>>
>>76435781

I would bury him in a shallow grave, then I would beat the hell out of my daughter for ending up passed out drunk behind a dumpster.
>>
>>76439126
Good point, if he was ugly he´d probably be in supermax now
>>
>>76434419
why didn't this faggot get at least 15 years just boggles my mind
>>
>>76438757
stfu you slavic subhuman
is this slav logic or a shitpost
i cant tell
all i know is, it doesnt make any sense
>>
>>76439271
Um, we have?

Look up the case of Brian Banks, a black football player who was falsely accused of rape and sent to jail for years, ruining his career.

God damn, Germany, you used to be based. Guess all the refugees fucked you up.
>>
>>76439271
Do you have evidence of this digital stimulation?
As far as I can tell, there has been no trial..
but you don´t care about that.
>>
>>76435188
This
>>
>>76434419

you are now aware he is the male version of chelsea clinton
>>
>>76437327
>hardworking
>not success bought with daddys money and connections

>friendly
cant tell, looks like a creep though

>rich&white
not an argument

>can go 20 minutes
it says he just fingered her, even if he came it was probably the alcohol that took him so lomg
>>
>>76439274
>she wasn't even awake. it's a victimless crime.
Cool, if we still shit from your house while you sleep, does that make mean you're not actually the victim of burglary?
>>
>>76436472
If /pol/ were to have a daughter I am sure all the pro chads would change their mind instantly.
>>
>>76439366
A-salami & Ale-and-cum
>>
>>76439812
Quiet crêpe it was sarcasm
>>
>>76439424
>falsely accussed
>FALSELY
learn some basic thinking before wasting my time with replying you fuckin faggot
>>
>>76439504
thats not the point
i responded to the burger claiming fingering is not rape
>>
>>76434419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xfo7elN8k4
>>
>>76439821
Anita?
>>
>>76436214
I'd imagine that someone out there realizes that it's somewhat hypocritical to want people to get raped to death by packs of wild niggers in prison for potentially having dry humped someone.
>>
i read something that said she remembered dancing with him but then she got too drunk

his account of the story says that she was going along with it
>>
>>76440367
oh shit im not banned anymore

fucking mods always banning me for being australian
>>
>>76435104
>is it just me or does it look like he has like 8 more teeth than he should?

well, the woman's male relatives probably feel that way
>>
File: 1459773566761.png (56 KB, 742x770) Image search: [Google]
1459773566761.png
56 KB, 742x770
>>76434419
To leftists he's "a horrible rapist that deserves to be tortured", while rapefugees doing even worse shit have constant benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>76437670
Like he would ever sleep with a woman to have a kid.
>>
>>76439821
I would hope I had raised my daughter to know better.
>>
>>76440410

WB, aussie shitposter.

now that you mention it, this board has been a bit less shitposty the past few days
>>
>>76440296
I´m telling you man, the last two war on abstractions failed, it´s time to get more physical, if you know what I mean.

Americans have a very weird relationship with sex. Two drunk rich kids groping each other is really the worst thing on earth and warrants the maximum punishment, while anal-acrobats and facialabuse are perfectly fine products for export..
>>
>>76435781
>allowing loved ones to consume the fermented jew
>>
>>76435781

My gf has respect for herself, doesn't go to frat parties already blacked the fuck out drunk, doesn't make out with dude at a frat party and agree to go back to his dorm room, doesn't fall on the ground behind a dumpster from being a drunken whore, doesn't get interrupted mid foreplay and magically decides to be raped.

1/10 rape cases are false accusations - how many would you imagine are false accusations on a fucking college campus?

Regret isn't rape and it's not rape culture to say that shit - it's not being a drunken whore.

I almost want to see him take 22 years max sentence tar and fucking feather just so men in college learn to steer the fuck away from drunk sluts.
>>
File: drunk sex.jpg (55 KB, 599x835) Image search: [Google]
drunk sex.jpg
55 KB, 599x835
yeah anyway the story i read was that the stupid girl got soooo blind drunk that she couldnt remember literally anything that happened

and his story was that they were dancing and then she gave him her number and then they went for a walk and she fell over and they started going at it. they were both drunk as hell but obviously he was drunker than her. weirder things have happened while people are drunk.

and then there's the people who saw her humping her lifeless body. that bit is fucked up. maybe she was conscious when it started and then she passed out and he didnt realise? i dunno sounds a bit far fetched to me but as i said weirder things have happened while drunk

but anyway look at the case as a whole and it's pretty unclear as to what happened. they have no REAL evidence that it was actually non consentual yet the whole media is creating this shitstorm about it

and it's just double standards, girl who gets drunk has no responsibility yet a guy who gets drunk somehow has full capacity of his actions. reminds me of pic related

i bet if the guy was black we would never have heard of this story
>>
>>76440751
I have this theory that the American people's collective consciousness, the American gestalt if you will, is crying out for punishment, both abroad and domestically.

Daddy trump or Domina Hillary are there as totems for them to went their collective frustrations on, like how the moslems throw rocks at some devil stick or what the fuck have you, parental figures that must PUNISH their SINS

just really fucked up people, man
>>
The guy is a cunt but it's nauseating to see all the feminists laying into him when they were silent about Cologne and other instances of Muslim rape.

>rape is bad only when done by white men
>>
>>76441181
>rape is bad only when done by white men
of course, black men can't rape because they are oppressed and you have to be in a dominant position to rape someone shitlord
>>
>>76441181
It's been a while since we had a white male to crucify in this country.
>>
>>76441173

there's so much truth in this post.
>>
>>76441048
>i bet if the guy was black we would never have heard of this story

True dat. Ever figure that the War on Sex might be the cause of below replacement rate fertility among euros?

Not like that matters anymore. It´s too late.
>>
>THE PRISONS ARE OVERFILLED AND INHUMANE ABOLISH THE DEGUMANIZING PRISON SYSTEM

>YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENTENCED LONGER HAVE FUN GETTING RAPED IN JAIL FUCKING RAPIST

t. Leftist
>>
File: 1462216198394.png (272 KB, 597x563) Image search: [Google]
1462216198394.png
272 KB, 597x563
>/pol/ unironically defends a rapist

you can't make this shit up

he wuz a good boi he dindu nuffin
you're all just as bad as the sjws...
>>
the judge made the right decision giving him 6 months

evidence was like

her side - uhhhh.... i was too drunk to remember so it must have been rape
his side - but you consented and we were both drunk
>>
>>76441528

this.

soo much this.
>>
>>76441528
i'm not defending him but the prosecuting side didnt even have a leg to lean on and pretty much only won the case because muh feelings
>>
>>76441695
This.
>>
>>76436119
shit, that sounds great
>>
What did the DNA evidence say? According to the victim impact statement they did a full rape kit.
>>
>>76441528
To Americans, sexual organs are foreign objects
>>
>>76441695
>defending him but the prosecuting side didnt even have a leg to lean on and pretty much
What about the multiple witness accounts
>>
>>76441528
>posting facts and wanting the correct sentence for the crime is the same as defending him

Fuck off.

No one is defending him,. we just want the punishment to fit the crime, a crime to which we are sure has been exaggerated.
>>
Who cares? Is he going to jail? Yes, right?
>>
>>76442146
and become a registered sex offender for the rest of his life
>>
>>76442038
DNA evidence said it was him
>>
Grade A idiot who can't handle his alcohol and decided to bang a girl behind a dumpster

I'm sorry but this is a clear cut case of rape. It was in the street, and not in some bed.

I hope the little shit gets boned for life.
>>
>>76442095
he should get 5 more years for having teeth like that alone
>>
>>76434419
don't have sex with drunk whores

am i supposed to feel sorry for people who blow their hands off with fireworks, or people who drown trying to drive across floods?

protect yourself, don't be a victim
>>
>>76442312
She consented you fucking moralfag. Have you even read the transcript?
>>
>>76442418
getting a rise out of you
some really bad people run this site
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 444x467
>>76434927

He just fingered here as far as I could tell. He's a robot if I ever saw one. /r9k/ would be proud.
>>
>>76442418
Is there a link to the transcript? I'd love to post it to see the results.
>>
>>76438757
Stop embarassing my country ty debile.
>>
File: 1426201498899.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1426201498899.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>76436184
>that guy
>a Chad
>>
>>76442418

The dude sped off when approached by the two bikers. The girl wasn't moving.

I think its just a shitty situation. It's a girls sacred place. Dude just thought he could get whatever he wanted and took advantage.
>>
>>76436785
To be fair, he is a swimmer. Chlorine fucks with your eyes famalam. The dried out as fuck hair is also a giveaway.
t. former swimmer
>>
File: innocent.jpg (269 KB, 1275x666) Image search: [Google]
innocent.jpg
269 KB, 1275x666
>>76434419
There are some mitigating circumstances but he deserves much worse than he's gotten. This is my understanding of what happened.

>He's at party
>he gets shitfaced
>starts dancing with shitfaced girl
>starts making out with same shitfaced girl
>shitfaced girl passes out
>moves her behind dumpster and has sex with her unconscious body
>bikers see her, he runs off indicating that he was aware he was doing something wrong.
>gets caught

The fact that he was shitfaced and she was (at first) a willing participant are mitigating circumstances but only so much so.

In a just world this kid should get a least 3 years. The outrage over his 6 months sentence is justified because the kid definitely commited rape. This wasn't some tumblr grey area rape. This guy knew what he was doing was wrong.
>>
>>76434419
>>76441237
>Brock "I won't rape you with my cock" Turner
>Brock "That morning shit is gonna be a burner" Turner
>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in the fetal position while I do my squishin" Turner
Help me out guys.
>>
>>76443792
I thought he just fingered her.
>>
>>76443792
fingering isn't rape, doctors do it to me all the time.
>>
File: 1444087037215.jpg (17 KB, 250x181) Image search: [Google]
1444087037215.jpg
17 KB, 250x181
>>76444028
>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>>
>fingered a woman behind a fucking dumpster

this is the ultimate nigger behavior. If you sympathize with this guy then you are a nigger by proxy
>>
>>76442088
>swedish ''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''

>>76443792
>This wasn't some tumblr grey area rape. This guy knew what he was doing was wrong.
but that's just it, it is a grey area rape. according to the only version of the story presented it was consentual. he was obviously very drunk himself so he most likely didn't fully understand what was going on. that's an excuse for her, why isn't an excuse for him?

and just because he ran away doesnt mean he is guilty. i got busted having CONSENTUAL sex with a girl at a party in the bush once and we both ran away, seemed like a normal thing to do at the time, as drunk as we were.
>>
>>76445461
i can't believe you faggots have never been drunk and got with a girl in a wild gross place

absolutely VIRGINS
>>
>>76434419
Just another white guy that raped a girl. Nothing surprising there.
>>
>>76436678
lol women will fuck serial killers on death row they do not give a fuck
>>
>>76436678
He's still gets more action and is more alpha than you.
>>
>>76439737
>guy who cant go 20mins detected
>>
>>76434419
He's a gentle giant. Like a big ol teddy bear. He dindunuffin.
>>
>>76444028
>>76444563
>Brock "The smell on my finger is going to linger" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in a dump when you get the finger pump" Turner
>>
>>76445651
truth
>>
>>76437999
if this dude was black you would immediately assume he was guilty. You're a god damn retard please drink bleach.
>>
File: c087131k.jpg (53 KB, 329x480) Image search: [Google]
c087131k.jpg
53 KB, 329x480
>>76446461
>alpha

if he was alpha he would have fucked her not fingered her. and he wouldn't have done it behind a dumpster.

garbage-adjacent sex is not alpha, it is desperate.
>>
>>76438399
nice rare dude
>>
>>76440465

hang them all.
>>
>>76447279
Nope. Look up Brian Banks.

After that case, I am always skeptical about rape, regardless.

That being said, the media does gloss over black and Muslim rapists.
>>
File: dumpsters.jpg (941 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
dumpsters.jpg
941 KB, 3072x2048
>>76443072

today i learned that to American girls, behind dumpsters is their "sacred place"
>>
>>76444274

thanks, obamacare
>>
>>76434927
He only fingered her. The media is trying to make it out that he raped the girl but that is a complete lie.
>>
>>76434419
He has the same haircut as me. Not good.

Except my hair cutter gives my hair a more square shape which is smart of her to do. Get a hair cutter who knows what they are doing.
>>
>>76448114

How many fags who are saying this are also crying about all the girls "raped" in Cologne?

They were mostly groped/fingered.

Either it's a sex crime or it isn't

>helpful hint, it is
>>
>>76448468
You're missing the point.
>>
>>76448612

Is the point the semantic difference between "rape" and "sexual assault"?

because I got that, i just don't think it's particularly relevant
>>
>>76434419
Degenerate. Goes out and gets wasted at parties. Just like the slut. But there was no rape and he is the victim of a SJW witch hunt because of his skincolor.
>>
who is he whats his name
>>
>>76448114
fingering is penetration. penetration is literally rape, by definition. he could have used a pen and it would still be rape.
>>
File: 1464302729425.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464302729425.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>76434419
We think he's an outstanding Hillary supporter.
>>
>>76449454
Two perverts standing side by side. Do you think they knew what each other were doing?
>>
>>76449069
Yes, being fingered while you're black out drunk is soooo traumatic.

I could understand if he held her down and forcibly raped her, like most niggers do, but he didn't. It even started out consensual.
>>
>>76448739
B-b-but Tumblerinas and Feminazis you c-c-cuck!
>>
Forget the thoughts on this guy, thoughts on these girls. Who give them moral superiority?
>>
>>76434779
he's also in Stanford so he probably is better than you
>>
>>76439812
he was kidding you autist
>>
>>76434419
whores and chads are furious that "betas" are breaking their programming, acting like men, and getting laid by doing it.

this was probably a deliberate hit by the 26 year old woman who had her soul raped out by chads a decade ago on a naive young white man she decided to destroy.

read her open letter:
https://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner%20VIS.pdf

>He admitted to kissing other girls at that party
>He admitted to wanting to hook up with someone.

That's not greentext quoting! Those are her actual accusations against him.

She literally hates this young man because he 1. kissed girls and 2. wanted to have sex. These are the things this woman thinks are evil for "betas" to do.
>>
>>76449715
>Yes, being fingered in the ass by a gay while you're black out drunk is soooo traumatic
>>
>>76452489
I wouldn't care as long as I don't get aids or anything like
>>
>>76435755
He's an athelete, rich, American and was accepted to a hyper elite university. Probably more alpha than your poor Wallonian ass.
>>
>>76453095
aight. fair enough. you may think differently afterwards in the event it does happen to you, though.
>>
>>76452489
>ass
>vagina

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>76434419
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>76434419
Literally who
>>
>>76453502
I don't go to parties, I also do not drink. The only thing I drink is beer occasionally. So I will not think differently because that event will never happen to me. Furthermore I cannot place myself in that hypothetical situation because that event will never happen to me.

Did I mention that that event will never happen to me?

I think women should have the same idea in their heads that you don't have to get black out drunk in a strange place with many men. You can, but it's not a good idea and you really should not.
>>
It was consensual. Both were drunk, and he didn't notice when she passed out so he kept fingering her. He didn't even fuck her
>>
How come the "victims" name hasn't been released. Id like to see what she looks like.
>>
File: original.jpg (26 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
26 KB, 240x285
>>76441661
REEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD REDDIT!
>>
>>76437077
It was nuts. No discussion of what actually occurred, just using this single rape as evidence of a pervasive rape culture
>>
>>76436488
>>76438168
He walked out of the party with her where they had just met, she fell down behind the dumpster and he proceeded to fingerbang and dry hump her
>>
>>76434927

He just fingered her when they were both drunk.

6 months jail PLUS a life time on the sex offenders register seems like more than punishment enough.
>>
>>76436488

He asked her to go back to his dorm for sexy times.

They left the party and hooked up behind a dumpster. At some stage during the hook up she passed out.

She says she has no memory of the whole night.

He says she consented.

The guys that ran into them say she was totally passed out and he was fingering her.
>>
>>76434538
What is the actual evidence of the case?
Did they find seamen in her vagina?
Were there witness?

All I know is she got shit drunk, made some phone calls she didn't remember(so obviously she was still walking around even if she was really drunk). I guess she was found behind a dumpster, but did she just pass out there after stumbling a bit or did it actually take place there?
>>
>>76454513
She looks like any other girl you'd fingerpop behind a dumpster.
>>
>>76438090
She allegedly gave consent, based solely on the testimony of said rapist. Whilst blackout drunk, she said yes. Why on earth would this guy every say otherwise? And yet your stupid wetback ass truly believes his testimony as truth? Trump is right, you're all rapists down there aren't you
>>
>>76438168
You need to learn more about the case, mon ami. They left the party together
>inb4 together
I believe he led her out, took her to the dumpster, and raped her. How can anyone possibly look at this objectively and believe otherwise?
>>
>>76442072
It was his finger, so not a sexual organ
>>
File: 1456180696375.gif (1 MB, 579x400) Image search: [Google]
1456180696375.gif
1 MB, 579x400
>Drunk older woman flirts with you, makes out with you, grinds on you all night
>Both you and her are 2x and 3x over the legal limit respectively
>Ask bitch if she wants to go back to dorm room...implication obvious
>Bitch says yes and you both stumble outside
>Hot making out begins as you round corner
>Both stumble about to a dark corner and get hot and heavy
>Bitch blacks out after a few minutes of fingering
>You call it quits and get up to puke
>Two PC Bros ask for your consent form
>You're not PC BRAH and didn't get hot older bitch to sign a legally recognized consent form for vaginal fingering
>fuck.
>Get tackled by PC BRAHS
>Bitch wakes up next day and remembers she has a boyfriend
>Claims she couldn't remember shit and somehow that means you raped her
>You point out to everyone that she consented and walked out with you on her own two legs just moments before
>Bitch cries and no one cares what you're saying
>Bitch doesn't even deny that she may have consented
>Her tears and "but what if it were YOUR DAUGHTER!" sway the white knights and PC BRUVS
>Convicted of sexual assault
>Expelled from great school you worked ass off to get into
>Future career as olympian crushed
>Still not enough...
>PC BRUDAHS and SJWs all over the internet make your picture go viral with the caption "This is what a rapist looks like."

All because this bitch got fucked up, fucked around on her boyfriend, and decided she didn't want to be accountable.

Welcome to the real world women studies 101.
>>
Typical smug rich cunt who thinks he and daddy's money are above the law
>>
>>76455712
Because this is a case of he said...she doesn't remember.
He has the only valid first hand testimony.
She wasn't literally blacked out. People saw her leave the house with him. She called her sister and let her know she was leaving with him. She called her boyfriend moments before (lol cuck).
She was conscious...up until she didn't want to remember herself cheating on her boyfriend...how convenient
>>
>>76456829
If you look at the evidence report you would know this is false.
Where are you obtaining your facts? You have been misinformed. She did not in fact call her sister, she did not get seen leaving he party with him.
>>
>>76434779
lol "daddy is rich"
I know him. I went to highschool with him. Graduated together. He ain't rich. His dad doesn't have money. They're as middle-class as it gets. He's at Stanford on a scholarship (well not anymore, lol),

He was a decent guy. We weren't close, but attended the same parties and what not.

But he raped a chick so fuck him.
>>
There should be a legal limit to drinking, and if you go over it you waive your legal protection.

We should not have to babysit people that drink too much as a nation. I can only imagine what each and every one of these cases costs the state. It's entirely a non-issue if people didn't drink too much in an environment where they aren't sure of the people they're relying on to guarantee their safety.
>>
>>76457294
Her sister literally gave testimony saying she spoke with her on the phone shortly before the incident.

There were voice mails on her BFs phone left shortly before she left the house.
>>
>>76434419
Literally who
>>
>>76435781
which is exactly why the relatives don't decide the sentence

"what if it was your X" is the dumbest emotion-baiting bullshit
>>
>>76456829
there were multiple eye witnesses, and they took a rape kit immediately once she reached the hospital (before she even woke up).

this is not his word vs her word. there is a mountain of physical evidence and witness testimony indicating brock turner's guilt.
>>
An athlete with dreams of medical school? Hope he gets his head cut off in prison.
>>
>>76458504
I guess the rape kit revealed that she never in fact made those phone calls.
>>
>bring guy out of party
>bring him behind dumpster
>get fingered
>two guys pull bloke off you
>omg I wuz pazzed out n he be rapin me n shit!!!
>>
>>76456569

this is probably the most extreme view of the circumstances. Could it be correct? Potentially I suppose. But where and how do you explain the fact that he bolted and abandoned the woman when two bros approached him? Bolting is NOT what you would expect a guy who presumably is moments away from getting laid to do.

In reality she probably consented to leave with him but blacked out and he got irritated and just went for it. Her BAC was 0.23, which is enough to actually pass out.
>>
>>76447279
If the guy was black then he and the squad would of run a train, stabbed those who tried top stop it and then finished her off with a black eye
>it wouldnt even be on the news unless
>5 students gang rape college teen
>>
>>76434419
looks like a ginger Kurt Angle
>>
>>76434419
>Rape a girl by a dumpster
>Not screaming you're taking out the trash as you cum
>>
>>76435755
>Belgium
hes not a goat, calm down
>>
>>76460243
I think you're right about him just going for it.

But I can imagine a situation where 2 guys hollering and approaching you when you're drunk in an alley might cause you to run - what if one was her BF or some shit? Not saying it's what happened but it is possible.
>>
>>76447878
quiet leaf, that's a picture of a safe space
>>
File: hoesman.jpg (39 KB, 654x125) Image search: [Google]
hoesman.jpg
39 KB, 654x125
>>76452014
>https://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner%20VIS.pdf
>>
>>76446461
>gets more action
>from a girl passed out behind a dumpster who sues him

you're an idiot
>>
>>76438547

>2 years

Don't they get community service?
>>
>>76457631
Wuddup 937
>>
>>76434419
fuck him but fuck everyone who says fuck him.

i hate this generation, self-entitled pricks all of them left wing right wing
>>
>>76447279
If he were black you wouldn't hear about it because blacks rape everyday and it never gets media attention.
>>
File: hehd.jpg (77 KB, 633x244) Image search: [Google]
hehd.jpg
77 KB, 633x244
>girl with a boyfriend goes to college party
>gets blackout drunk immediately
>seen dancing with guys and kissing
>seen leaving party with a drunk stanford swim kid
>phone call to bf after she left party
>gets fingered by said guy behind a dumpster
>people come across them and guy runs away
>tells everyone she has been raped even though her sworn testimony states she had no memories of anything that night and no evidence other than "a police officer told her she may have been penetrated or sexually assaulted"
>SJWs finally have their patriarchy scarecrow to attack
>judge gives him 6 months jail and permanent sex offender status because innocent until proven guilty vs muh feelings
>SJWs go into full kek mode rallying to disbar judge and ruin stanford swim kids life because muh white male privilege
>>
>>76463307
>fuck him but fuck everyone who says fuck him.
autism: the post
>>
>>76434419
he looks like a lesbian desu
>>
>>76434419
did a bit wrong but didn't even fuck the girl so 6 months is more than enough time
>>
"This is proof that white men are the evil ones"

How do I fight back?
>>
>>76434419
>manages to fuck up a rape and only gets a finger
>turns himself in for it

yea he's either a complete normie who will never have sex out of guilt for his actions or just so socially fucked that it's not gonna end well no matter what
>>
>>76434419
Literally did nothing wrong

Now who the fuck is he?
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.