[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016 /06/03/school-sends-sher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13
File: agUnsjR.png (14 KB, 68x100) Image search: [Google]
agUnsjR.png
14 KB, 68x100
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/03/school-sends-sheriff-to-order-child-to-stop-sharing-bible-verses.html

>Be Christan
>Give your kids Bible verses
> Have police visit your house

How is this not OK and teaching our children they can be any gender they want part of the curriculum
>>
Because freedom
>>
>California

Everything you need to know, right at the beginning of the article. God I love straightforward journalism.
>>
>zavala

I think if the article focused on her being Hispanic, it would get more attention
>>
>>76434948
Yeah how is this any different than that clock faggot
>>
is there anything they can do that would actually trigger a response from you faggots?

this is fucking infuriating
>>
>>76433298
>I'M BUILDING A WALL
>>
If their kid goes to public school, they don't have any right to distribute religious materials there. This goes for *any* religion. If this kid wasn't just handing them out and reading them alone or something, I wouldn't take any umbrage in it, but religious proselytization of any kind shouldn't be welcomed in schools.
>>
>>76436989
this

separation of church and state exists so people can not influence others to convert or bully them for not being part of their religion

DESPITE FORCEFULLY SENDING CHILDREN TO VISIT MOSQUES TO PRAY

FUCK
>>
>>76436989
I remember back in either elementary or middle school, there was a Bible Study class with a big dedicated banner outside the room and everything. This was in a public school. That said, it wasn't like they shoved it in everyone's faces, and I believe it was an after-school gathering/club.
>>
>>76433298

Spam fedora memes in bitter Internet cesspools. That'll show em'!
>>
>>76437250
Separation of church and state was a mistake and I tip my fedora. Muzzies are free to do their shit but you're demonized for being Christian these days it seems.
>>
>>76433298
And no one would bat an eye if those verses were from the koran
>>
File: 1462901488798.jpg (16 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1462901488798.jpg
16 KB, 250x243
>>76437250
>>76436989

I hate cultural liberalism
>>
>>76437250
You are w special kind of stupid. The separation of church and state is for keeping the state out of the church. Religious freedom allows any citizen to promote their views wherever they want as long as they don't violate the rights of anyone. The school is violating his religious freedom numbnuts
>>
>>76437488
It is a shame what is going on, the whole world turned on its head, morals and basic boundaries are seen as hate ideals and whatever else they parrot from the media. It only gets worse
>>
>>76437370
Right, and that's acceptable! As long as distribution and proselytization isn't happening in class, during school hours, nothing should prevent religious kids from making a club. That's an alright thing! The right-wing meme of prayer being "banned" in school is pathetic, its not "banned", individuals are still allowed to pray, just now the school authorities and teachers can't bully students who are nonreligious or of a different religion to participate in prayer, this is perfectly fucking reasonable
>>
>>76437250
>DESPITE FORCEFULLY SENDING CHILDREN TO VISIT MOSQUES TO PRAY

I know Leafland does that, but is there any record of somebody doing that in America without severe backlash? I mean, this is the country where there are teams of lawyers working to get creation taught as part of the science curriculum.
>>
File: 1463126137914.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1463126137914.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
>>76437250
>FORCEFULLY SENDING CHILDREN TO VISIT MOSQUES TO PRAY
>Mosques
>not Synagogues

Separation of Church and State only applies to Christianity, stupid fedora.
>>
>>76436989
>>76437250
Retards. It's so the Goverment doesn't force a religion onto people(more specifically the various Protestant and Catholic faiths.)

You're implying that kid is a agent and owned by the State. 1st Amendment, the kid can say what ever the fuck he wants, where ever he wants, and if it's private property, they can just kick him off.
>>
>>76433298
He should have built a "clock".
>>
>>76437488

the original intent was never law, it was a letter that one of the founders wrote to a pastor iirc, saying that a separation exists between church and state wherein the state cannot have any say over a church.

It's very obvious that the state cannot have a religious preference because it could eventually be corrupted. that is why we have local and state governments that can have religious preference, although most do not openly advocate most let religious stuff slide. until faggot fedoras tried to ban it all.

we will have to kill fedoras in the day of the rope. they cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>76436989

>separation of church and state
>exists

Pick one.
>>
>>76437840
The classroom should be secular. If you let people proselytize and attempt to spread their religion during instruction, it would weaken our already weak public school system. Come on, this isn't that fucking difficult.
>>
>>76437743
The school system is part of the state it belongs to, good try though

>>76437766
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/students-take-field-trip-to-mosque-receive-koran.html
http://shoebat.com/2015/05/02/uk-cornwell-school-makes-field-trip-to-mosque-mandatory-for-christian-students/
>>76437840
freedom of speech, vs school and state laws with religion bicker a lot here Canadabro
>>
Jediism is on the census. Better not quote Yoda in school.

Satanism is a registered religion. I guess those fucks at the back of the class talking about their favourite black metal albums should be expelled.

There's an argument to be made that liberalism is a religion. Just shut the entire fucking school system down.
>>
>>76433298
Democrats makes no sense. Also it's easy to pick on Christianity because it's turned into a passive religion. Can't say the same for Islam
>>
>>76437751
I wasn't debating against you for whether it's acceptable or not. I agree fully that it should be allowed. It probably would have been good for me to have gone to that bible study group, even.
>>
>>76438086
Teachers should be secular, sure. You can't make kids go to school and then say they have no right to be religious at school in a country that purports to have freedom of religion, that's now how it fucking works.
>>
File: deus vult6.jpg (115 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
deus vult6.jpg
115 KB, 690x1035
>>76437990
Hey I'll gladly adopt Christianity if we just promise to kill all fucking muzzies in the process. I fucking hate Islam. It's a cancer on this planet.
>>
>>76437840
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Supreme_Court_cases_involving_the_First_Amendment#Prayer_in_public_schools

The history of religion in public schooling & in the government has a complicated history here, dude. There's a lot of legal precedent against this kid, as there should be in any appropriately secular nation.
>>
File: 1463165526470.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1463165526470.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>76438086
>>76438104

If you keep heading this way you're not gonna have a culture anymore
>>
>>76438086
>free speech
>except speech the Goverment doesn't approve of on public property
>laws only apply in the application and ways I believe they should apply

I'm not upset with you anon. I just hope you can realize your literally no different then SJW safe spaces.
>>
>>76438358
Thats not at all what I'm saying. What they aren't allowed to do is *proselytize* they can still pray and read the bible on their own time, but their classmates shouldn't be made into their captive audience to spread whatever religion they might believe in. Is that really that difficult to understand?
>>
>>76438410

Secular country (state), not nation

You used to be a religious nation (people) not too long ago
>>
>>76435644

I would assume because his parents aren't millionaires and this kid has a better understanding of technology.
>>
>>76433298
Because it's not islam
>>
>>76438517
Yes they fucking can. The kids are not representatives of the state.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (188 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
188 KB, 1920x816
>>76438413
I would LOVE for a pure Christian America full of regenerate and boundless and wonderful growth as this nation should have been.
>>
>>76438679
They absolutely cannot and should not. People can't hawk bibles on campuses anymore either. Do you not understand how your own legal system works? How the SCOTUS is empowered to find things constitutional and unconstitutional?
>>
>>76438760
Yeah dude I love The Handmaid's Tale too or whatever, where the fuck do you people even live
>>
File: 1462735992955.jpg (110 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
1462735992955.jpg
110 KB, 552x800
>>76438760

Then fight for it anon

>>76438844

Shut up you shit
>>
>>76438517
You realize that the entire education system is an indoctrination program for the Synagogue of Satan's New Workd Order, right? The schools want to strip our children of their belief in God and turn them all into tranny faggots who worship the UN and want to see all Christians dead. Schools are intended to push Satanism. The government is targeting Christian students and their parents for persecution because they don't want any competition.
>>
>>76438769
>SAFE SPACES SAFE SPACES SAFE SPACES

The kids are not passing out bibles in class. If they want to say prayer in public, or talk about the bible, and they are not agents of the State. THEY CAN.

FIRST FUCKING AMENDENT
>>
>>76438844
Bible belt my man, one of the greatest strongholds of the United States in terms of religion
>>76439038
every day brother
>>
>>76439180
The kid was passing out bible passages in class you fucking dipshit. Thats the problem here. Did you even read the article?
>>
Neither are okay. Stop brainwashing your child.
>>
>>76439538

What's the problem mate? Should we just feed them secularism when they're young?
>>
>>76439144
Oh so its this kind of autism that I'm facing here. I understand now. You need to be institutionalized if you really think the things you've just said, its literally the plot of a Jack Chick tract.

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0094/0094_01.asp

You are an invalid at best, my dude.
>>
>>76439538
Still applies.
>>
>>76439695
The problem is that action (and actions like it) have been found unconstitutional multiple times over the last 70 years. There's nearly a century of legal precedent against this kid. Give up this fight, you have lost, hard.
>>
>>76439538
So what? That's the kid's right. He is not a representative of the government, or enforcing anything in their name.

He can share whatever he wants to.
>>
>>76439855

What makes you think I give a fuck about your constitution?

I only care about what used to be your religion
>>
>>76439900
No, he cannot! There are multiple supreme court cases against him and you! How dumb can you possibly fucking be to ignore legal precedent on a legal matter? Or are the Constitution and Common Law itself a jewish conspiracy to make children gay now too?
>>
>>76433298
fucking retarded fedoras in this thread
do you actually think a parent teaching a kid about the bible will stop them from making their own choice
im an atheist, but when i was a kid my parents told me all about the bible, it didnt stop me from making my own choice, i have a friend who was born catholic, but is jewish, what you are taught at a very young age means nothing if you are intelligent at all
>>
>>76440122
He's not Goverment m8. He can say/pass out whatever he wants.

Isn't that the whole fucking point of your fucking country?
>>
>>76439719
You're brainwashed. Unplug your TV, stop reading Huffpost, and start thinking for yourself. You'll reach the same conclusions as I have with enough impartial observation and consideration.
>>
>>76440249
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Its like you're aggressively under & misinformed. I didn't even realize thats a thing people do.
>>
>>76440408

>I didn't even realize thats a thing people do.

Liberalism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>76440408
Explain how this is not a violation of the first amendment, and separation of church and state applies.... When this child is a civilian?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-15-17-05.png (291 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-15-17-05.png
291 KB, 540x960
>you will never have a brown mother of your kids to give them Bible verses
>>
>>76433298
Students have compulsory attendance and are thus "captive audiences" and protected from solicitation at the administration's discretion to protect against legal suits. I asked this in highschool (OR)

If they think they could be sued they won't allow it. Vending machines, canned food drives (oregon food bank), school fund-raising, magazine sales, unicef donations were allowed. Money collected through the teachers usually but I never suspected anyone stealing, our announced totals were accurately reported in the school newspaper or newsletter in all of my classes afaik.

Playing obnoxious music and setting fund-raising goals (I think money for the foodbank can't recall) to get the noise turned off in the 2minute periods inbetween classes was explicitly banned.
>>
>>76439038
>Fight for it
Yes, use your powerful, almighty tool known as "bitching about brown people on the internet." Only a true, mighty internet warrior can save the future!
>>
>>76439695
It's a secular environment, wingus.
>>
File: 1464106074500.jpg (58 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1464106074500.jpg
58 KB, 667x670
>>76441245

That's the fucking problem mate

>>76441177

Never underestimate the power of bitching on the internet
>>
>>76440669
You're not supposed to bring church into state. It's not a difficult concept. It's the same reason people are starting to frown upon prayer at school events or state/county government events.
>>
>>76441495
>It's a problem for a school to be secular
Fucking why?
>>
>>76438104
>The school system is part of the state it belongs to, good try though

Can you even read? Separation of church and state is where the state is not allowed to interfere in religious affairs, not the other way around.
>>
>>76441607

Fucking because kids can't think for shit mate. It doesn't matter what you fucking say to them, as long as you say it with authority they'll take it for granted

So teach them healthy stuff instead, such as preserving the moral fabric of the (former Christian) nation
>>
>>76440688
So kawaii tbph desu
>>
>>76441555
Wrong.
>Seperation of Church and State
Not
>Seperation of Church and Civilians

Why is this so hard for you to understand? The school doesn't own the kid. The government doesn't own the kid. The insinuation is suppose to be a public service to the kid his family, and civilians.... Not a facility where his 1st Amendent guaranteed rights are supressed or iolated like the military or a government employee.

The kid is NOT THE STATE. He's not paid by the government, so he does not have to be separated from his Relgion.
>>
>>76441555
>he says as he blatantly ignores our entire court system and its usage of the bible to solemnly swear an oath to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god
>>
>>76436989
>If their kid goes to public school, they don't have any right to distribute religious materials there

Actually they do, the school doesn't. As long as the kid is not harassing anyone there is no wrongdoing. A public school isn't an atheist school, it's a school for everyone where the staff is secular ( although 99% of them indoctrinate kids with the marxist religion ).
>>
>>76437250
>separation of church and state exists
no, it does not. you literally fel for jewish menes
>>
>>76442098

That cute little moustache
>>
I definitely look better than her husband.

I wonder if she's willing to commit adultery for me
>>
File: 1431038055805.gif (2 MB, 606x595) Image search: [Google]
1431038055805.gif
2 MB, 606x595
never got a knock on my door when i printed out pro-islam leaflets and dropped them throughout my dorm
>>
>>76443799
Gross
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.