[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Undecided Voters The Worst, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: He kills.png (662 KB, 548x730) Image search: [Google]
He kills.png
662 KB, 548x730
>>
I save my rage for concerned voters.
>>
>>76431596
Define "educated." There are a lot of college students who are borderline retarded
>>
>>76431734
Are you one of them?
>>
Anybody who does not vote SHOULD BE SHOT. I am damn serious. The reason 99% of germancucks do not vote and whine on social media instead is the reason we have this sandnigger invasion in the first place! If everybody HAD TO VOTE, we won't have the NWO CDU, The LEFT or GREEN kiketools on our ass, destroying the country!! And it's the same in USA. Wake up sheeples! Without Revolution there can be no Peace! Fight, or Die!
>>
Yes.

People who don't care enough to engage in the debate, or massively overestimate their worth as voters.

>Want my vote? Work for it monkey!!
>>
brexit voters are
i don't care though its not my currency Brexit will sink
>>
>>76431596
IGNORE THIS
STEFAN MOLYNEUX THREAD HERE
>>76429341
PLZ REPLY
>>
Nope, remain voters are way worse
>>
How are they the worst?

With Brexit for instance, the remain voters are insufferable and you can't argue with them because they're so deadset on a European rainbow caliphate ruled by oligarchs.
>>
>>76433295
My sister is a teaching assistant at a primary school, they cant cope, the Polish kids are feral and dont speak English, the rest of the class cant learn.

her school has 200 places for Sept, but they have 900 applications, trolol

We are forgotten in the East mate, I hate it here so much now, i cant afford to live, its like living in a 3rd world now, really 3rd world.

no prospects to work up the ladder, its agency cancer and the Polish through their gang leaders undercut the English here.

Cameron says its gud for GDP, well you know what he can do with his fucking GDP.

FUCK GDP FUCK THE EU, BURN YOU CUNTS BURN, NOT ONLY WILL WE VOTE OUT BUT WE WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU, YES DESTROY YOU, GET THAT, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU BRUSSELS
>>
>>76432154
You have bigger worries, we know.
>>
So glad people on Farage's kikebook page saw how set-up the debate was against Farage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.