[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where you burgers going to move to when she gets in? Or are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Her.jpg (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
6 KB, 255x197
Where you burgers going to move to when she gets in? Or are you going to hang around for the inevitable race war?
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 750x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 750x318
She's not getting in.
One of these 2 eventualities grows increasingly likely:

James Comey reccomends indictment.

Bernie endorses Green Party.
>>
>>76411171
>running away from my problems

ok australia
>>
imma move into the bedroom with my wife oh yeah
>>
>>76411171
Not a pussy so i'm not going anywhere.

Until she literally steals my business from me via regulation I won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>76411171
With all the chimpouts escalating, I feel like the race war season might come early. And no, it's not the numale Bernouts who are going for the kill
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1366x768
>>76411171

Im going to become a cop if she wins.

1: keep all my guns, keep buying more guns.
2: let black people do anything they want.
3: let refugees do anything they want.
4: dont help leftist people unless i have to, and if i see the opportunity to fuck over the leftist commie, i will take full advantage to help them be killed off.
5: buy more guns and try and join SWAT and riot patrol.
>>
>>76412568
This is a good plan.

We should all look into taking positions of power locally if she wins. Subvert best we can,
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x682
Oh and guys, remember if we cannot MAGA, Hilldog is gonna falseflag war with Russia.

DO NOT I repeat, do not abandon your homeland to go fight for her, and leave it for the Marxists to propagate. Become law enforcement. Protect your homes and towns.
>>
File: 1465323612927.jpg (14 KB, 289x197) Image search: [Google]
1465323612927.jpg
14 KB, 289x197
>>76411171
>>
>>76412833
I have wondered if a "last inter-white war to end all wars" is on the menu recently. Something to subdue and weaken the white countries and cuck resurfacing nationalism with some "nevah again" bullshit for good.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
>>76412679

I wouldn't say I am subverting, i plan to follow the law.

I would say my approach is more Judge Dredd. I am just going to maintain my rights and work within the system if I can.

Another thing I recommend you look into, 80% lower receivers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.