[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is not real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 1464897597067.jpg (361 KB, 623x831) Image search: [Google]
1464897597067.jpg
361 KB, 623x831
Does it ever feel to you guys like 90% of the things discussed here are blown out of proportion? I mean don't get me wrong, there are problems we need to fix, but overall life is still the same.

Before you call me a shill, consider this. Even though most of the threads here talk about how bad we all have it and how this country is going to shit because immigrants and feminism, in real life its still nothing like that. I live in San Diego, which is liberal SJW illegal immigration capital of the country, yet I still live around plenty of white people, still have a nice stable job, a loving family, a nice conservative girlfriend, and have yet to seen a woman go full SJW on me and chimp out. In fact, I've never been inconvenienced by someone from the left yet, much less have a crazy bitch ruin my day or attack me. This leaves to believe that /pol/ is completely detached from reality.

Everything here is completely blown out of proportion, and if would do all of us Great good to go outside and actually have conversations with real people, instead of circlejerking here all day and getting more and more paranoid. It really really isn't that bad outside fellas. I promise you, you will see no white genocide if you step outside you front porch. Is this all satire?

End rant.
>>
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First
>>
>>76409819
That's why /pol/ is considered a bizarro SJW safe space for full blown stormfags and trumplet niggers.

You'll be shocked to find out the majority of people around you aren't actually mousers who blame non whites for all their problems.
>>
>>76409819
>i dont get literally assaulted by hysterical women so social decay is not a problem
>>
>>76409819
This is a satire board m8
>>
>>76409819
>live in a nice rich white suburb in San Diego.
>family is stable because again we're fabulously rich and white
>everyone I know is totally chill and rich like me
>what's the problem?
>>
>>76409819

The fact that you "can't see anything" makes it "not real"? Do you know how that sounds?

Truth is, it's even worse than you can imagine. I should know... I've seen it
>>
white men are just scared their time as top dogs is over and like to blame everyone else for their problems. its all in their heads though everythings ok for everyone else
>>
File: the_white_genocide_is_coming.jpg (31 KB, 484x502) Image search: [Google]
the_white_genocide_is_coming.jpg
31 KB, 484x502
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass polls. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to Trump blogs”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
File: 1449451630022.png (620 KB, 500x739) Image search: [Google]
1449451630022.png
620 KB, 500x739
>>76409819
>still
You could've prevented this.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 595x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 595x488
>>76410010
You should be getting to work on that wall, my taco eating friend :^)
>>
>>76409819
Yeah I agree. Most people on here project their own inferiority complexes into everything. Put it into context. At least /pol/ can talk about things freely.

Also since when does Cara look like a woman? Post more
>>
>>76410621
>social decay

Lel. Can you explain this concept to me? Why do you think we are experiencing social decay? Your paranoid is showing
>>
>>76411127
>The fact that you "can't see anything" makes it "real"? Do you know how YOU sound?
>>
>>76411255
This picture is accurate, except there is no fire, and it should just be a calm little dog drinking his coffe. Seriously dudes, its not that bad. In fact I think if /pol/ would cease to exist all of us would be a whole lot happier.
>>
>>76409819
/pol/ is satire. There are a few spergs here who don't realize that, but rule of thumb is to never take anything you read here seriously.
>>
>>76411749
Are you genuinely retarded?
He said he can see the shitstorm happening
>Germany
So it's real.
You're actually a fucking retard.
>>
>>76409819
>things aren't completely beyond fucked yet
>therefore all is good

Are they putting fluoride in burgers too now?
>>
>>76411640
Yeah I agree, it is nice that you can speak your mind around here. I just think we can speak our mind on more important topics instead of imaginary white genocide.

Like this anon said, >>76411196
Maybe white men are just scared that their time as top dogs is coming to an end. But then all good things must come to an end. What, did we really expect this shit to last forever? Most people here don't realize that we as whites can still live wonderful fulfilling lives without being supreme conquerors of the world.
>>
>>76409819
>we
>fix
Memes.

I'm just some nigger with a keyboard who shitposts and so are you.
>>
>>76412046
Oh but I'm sure hes just exaggerating. I mean, he still has time to shitposting on /pol/, which would indicate his situation is not that bad.
>>
>>76412098
Kek
>>
>>76411671
>your paranoid
>>
>>76412314
Yeah, his paranoid
>>
>>76412098
Yeah but things have been fucked yet relatively stable for a very long time. Its not like the world suddenly starter going to shit in the last 10 years. My point is why blame our shortcomings on everyone else, especially on immigration? And why get so paranoid? Really. Maybe I haven't experienced all the hardships you poor poor anons surely have. Maybe I'm the definition of privileged.
>>
>>76409819
/pol/ is able to predict the future a bit better than the rest because it pays attention to trends. The trend is that white people are quickly becoming a minority, and when that happens there's no going back to a free-market, Christian society without a great upheaval.
>>
>>76412157
>Maybe white men are just scared that their time as top dogs is coming to an end. But then all good things must come to an end. What, did we really expect this shit to last forever? Most people here don't realize that we as whites can still live wonderful fulfilling lives without being supreme conquerors of the world.

Yea you're a fucking shill/leftie.
>>
>>76412314
Yeah, his paranoid.
>>
>>76412266
What are you on about? He pointed out that just because you haven't seen any shit happening doesn't mean it's not real.

Then you made some retarded statement to imply that he said
If you can't see something then it is real
Which is not what he said and also completely retarded.

>I'm sure he's just exaggerating

Even if that is the case which it may not be, it doesn't excuse your extremely retarded interpretation of what he has said. And with autistic interpretation skills like that I'm not sure you would be able to see society breaking down if it were happening right under your nose. Which it might fucking be since you live in
>San diego
>>
>>76412531
>/pol/ is able to predict the future a bit better than the rest because it pays attention to trends
this. dont you listen to president paul?
>>
>>76409819
I also felt like the world was a special and magical place the week after I moved out of mom and dad's house, OP. Rock on, bro.
>>
>>76412577
Yes I am a paid shill and totally making money off this thread. Typical paranoid faggot. Again, my life is beautiful and I live in a supposed immigration shithole (by /pol/s standards) and have never even had a confrontation with an illegal. Oh but I'm sure you have. Please, tell us how immigration and hillary ruin your everyday life. Poor poor you, with all your suffering and stuff

>>76412531
No, you guys cant predict future for shit. Remember last election, when 80% of /pol/ claimed Romney had the presidency in the bag? I had that image somewhere but I can't find it
>>
>>76411248
You were a captain? Lol. I bet you were the bitch who took it in the ass from your team you faggot.
>>
>>76409819
OP, you are basically the israeli schizophrenic that doesnt believe that america actually exists. Or Marie Antoinette of "if they have no bread let them eat cake!" fame.

Out of sight out of mind doesnt make the problem go away.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzczOTE3NzA4.jpg (71 KB, 567x295) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzczOTE3NzA4.jpg
71 KB, 567x295
looks real to me
>>
>>76412525
>My point is why blame our shortcomings on everyone else, especially on immigration?
Muhammed is the #1 male baby name in England. 40% of Muslims want sharia. Islam has no place in western culture.

You're a fucking globalist.
>>
File: hillary-spy-magazine.jpg (76 KB, 550x718) Image search: [Google]
hillary-spy-magazine.jpg
76 KB, 550x718
>>76411923
Wait are you fucking kidding me dude? I came from reddit a year ago and I got 'red pilled' and took everything to heart, I have changed everything about my life, lost all my friends, my gf, and displayed my power level too many times, and now your telling me this is all a fucking joke. God damn it, can anything be real?I just punched a hole in my wall I am so pissed. What the fuggg faggots, fuck this place, I am a #CLINTORIS now.
>>
>>76409819
/pol/ is satire, you dip
>>
>>76409819
Your kind of right but at the same time the demographic trends for the future are genuinely worrying. The world is heating up in many ways, future is going to be interesting.

/pol/ isn't satire, this is a Reddit meme. But it is hyperbole.
>>
>>76413178
>not a #cruisemissile
>>
File: 1410869835507.jpg (65 KB, 675x663) Image search: [Google]
1410869835507.jpg
65 KB, 675x663
>>76409819
>don't you think /pol/ blows things out of proportion
>/pol/ is not real life

/pol/ heavily exagerrates but oddly enough, after the exagerrations are made enough times it manifests as reality. PC culture and feminism was never THAT big a problem until /pol/ started exagerrating it to comical levels, now look at it. Feminism is staking it's credibility on whether or not remakes are going to be good movies, this is fucking suicide for the movement, both being an example of a comically retarded institution and ensuring it's own demise. PC culture was only a mild annoyance until /pol/ reported it as the demise of civilization, then it altered to become that. Suddenly, real evidence emerges that the Holocaust may have been fabricated. Suddenly, tower 7, a structure that was never built and never existed until conspiracy theorists tried to explain it's destruction, came into existence.

This is the phenomenon we call "meme magic". It's why a man crashed a plane with the serial number 4U in "Le Baines" with no survivors. It's why governments are all of a sudden taking actions to eliminate dank memes from the internet.
>>
>>76412931
Did I say that I had? And did I say you were paid? I just don't think that the scum of society should have any rights. I happen to be a big fan of social Darwinism, it has nothing to do with me being a victim in any way. I'm more interested in what's best for my people as a whole.
>>
>>76413178
thanks for the pasta
>>
>>76413178
It's not satire anymore than any other board on 4chan is. Things are however exaggerated due to venting and memes, just like every other board.
>>
>>76413018
>falling for obvious bait, especially bait this old.

Newfag.
>>
>>76409872
Fuck off, shill. You do not control Kek's will.
>>
>>76413560
>inb4 someone falls for THIS BAIT

The My Name Is John copypasta, a bait so old canned responses taking it seriously, and responses calling people newfags for falling for them are themselves copypastas
>>
>>76413394
Why is everything pasta to you cucks? Go search the fuck out of jewgle and the jewternet, you wont find any pasta like that. Fucking true story nethercuck.
>>
>>76412577
He's a kike.
>>
>>76412157
Yes, I'm terrified of a time when whites, the creators of our free society, are displaced by authoritarianism who have already destroyed their own nations. I don't want my country to become Mexico.
>>
>>76413432
Memes are literally killing us off slowly. We all have to realize that until our actual backs are against the wall, there will not be enough people to change things, and thats assuming we would ever succeed.

TLDR: There is nothing we can do about anything anymore. We are destined to decline just like every other society before us.

TLDRTLDR: We are not special snowflakes in human history, we are fucked because people are shit, will always be shit.

Some of you are cool......
>>
File: are you kidding me detector.jpg (63 KB, 525x476) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me detector.jpg
63 KB, 525x476
>>76409819
oh good my daughter was not raped by a shitskin migrant yet so I should stop worrying, right ?
>>
File: hurrdurrlibtards.png (91 KB, 1231x475) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrlibtards.png
91 KB, 1231x475
>>76409819

of course OP, but you're speaking to a bunch of manchildren who are incapable of distinguishing between reality and the internet, because they spent all their formative years on 4chan.

as their boy trump would say, "sad"
>>
Eventually OP if things get bad enough you will experience it
>>
File: The-Secret.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The-Secret.jpg
270 KB, 1280x720
>>76412531
Bullshit, I do that, I prediected th Arab Spring, you fags never saw it coming.

/pol/ doesn't predict the future, it creates it. /pol/ makes shit up and pulls them out of it's ass, then reality changes to make that retarded and unlikely thing become real. The effect is utterly unpredictable because it corisponds to the will of jackasses on the internet who have completely flipped the script. It's no coincidence that governments, out of nowhere, decided memes were dangerous and harmful to society.

Pic related argued that by thinking about something long enough you can make it slightly more likely to manifest in reality. It claims world leaders have known this for decades and in their secret cabals have been using it to steer reality in whatever direction they wish. The emergence of the internet however has completely changed things. Random jackasses on the internet have highjacked the power through raw numbers alone. This is why our world looks like something out of a political satire of itself just 20 years ago.

Imagine superpowered villians ruling the world in secret, keeping the existence of superpowers secret. Then the jackasses from the film Chronicle appeared in massive numbers worldwide using their powers purely for pranks and getting laid. That is what is happening.
>>
>>76409819
>t.amerifat living in the middle of no where and no where near a ghetto or heavily islamified area
>>
>>76414439
Why does your flag look so fucking african dude. Jesus Cuck Christ.... go back to the kangz land in zambia or liberia
>>
File: 1457760229065.png (36 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457760229065.png
36 KB, 321x322
>>76409819
i want to FUCK this BRITISH model
>>
>>76414234
Nah. You can't predict the future. Long term demographic trends aren't inevitable. People have been saying the same stuff for years in /pol/ yet we've seen a rise in nationalist parties in Europe, Trump, the growth of the alt-right, Brexit etc. There are still a billion whites in the world and they aren't going anywhere over night.

It's not over till it's over
>>
File: romney4chan.png (564 KB, 1833x1666) Image search: [Google]
romney4chan.png
564 KB, 1833x1666
>>76412531

found the underage child
>>
File: 2015.png (46 KB, 766x351) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
46 KB, 766x351
>>76409819
> I live around white people and I refuse to believe the shit I'm advocating for will penetrate my overpriced real estate fortress
>>
File: 6102678_f496.jpg (86 KB, 496x594) Image search: [Google]
6102678_f496.jpg
86 KB, 496x594
>>76414600
Oh look gentlemen, we are a regular nostradamus here. He said its true, our work is done here. You can shut off 4chan forever and go outside now. Thank you oh great nostrafaggot.
>>
>>76409819
Overall life is not the same. It's constantly changing and always will. The problem is that it is changing for the worse. Most people don't even understand how to be better than animals anymore. It's a sick, fucked up situation that's made worse by being made so obvious to anyone willing to actually pay attention to the world around them.
>>
>>76414629
>'murictard doesn't know anything about other countries flags.
should I be surprised ?
>>
>>76412157
>wonderful fulfilling lives
>paying for degenerates and foreigners to live in our countries and destroy everything our ancestors ever built while we're told we're evil
Tell me more about your leftist paradise :^)
>>
>>76414653
tell them you're a refugee they'll give you a free house and a free British woman
>>
>>76414667
Ill fight till the end britbro, but I am just saying that a lot of people are inherently dogshit and its still a dog eat dog world. The degeneracy ride isnt close to finished and will continue until it gets really fucking ready and the world will need to be cleansed once again. History proves this cycle. Look at the Romans, and or Noah and the flood for example.
>>
Yeah I think you haven't actually taken a red pill yet, or you're just a little kid with mommy and daddy paying for everything, but the world around us is going to shit
the only people who like the way things are going are people who stand to gain during the demise of society as we know it

if you were older you would have a reference point. Life in the USA was way better in the 1980's/1990's. It just was. Everything was cheaper, which meant people could enjoy their recreation time more. I remember going out and doing things all the time. Nowadays there's no way I could do all the shit I did when I was younger without having significant opportunity costs.
>>
>>76414795
>you can leave 4chan now

Fuck off shlomo, meme magic is under our control now.
>>
>>76412157
> Maybe white men are just scared that their time as top dogs is coming to an end. But then all good things must come to an end.
Why do shills always out themselves so fast and so easily? I was rooting for you tbqh
>>
File: WUZ KANNNNNGZ.jpg (204 KB, 570x889) Image search: [Google]
WUZ KANNNNNGZ.jpg
204 KB, 570x889
>>76414887
No you can be surprised if you want to be, I am just not sure why you faggots think your flag doesnt look african as fuck.

>Dem Colors main, wuz kangz
>>
>>76415065
You dont have the energy to harness the meme magic, the gubment will hijack it faggot. Its funny you think you can control memes, such a small minded cuck.
>>
>>76409819
/pol/ is the virtual version of the basement with the punch bag hanging from the ceiling that we shout at and punch at when we've had a shitty day.

It's cynical in nature, and should be treated as such. Only a fool would think the opinions are truly held by the authors of the respective posts.
>>
>>76409819
/pol is satire

If you believe any posts I have ever made, you're an idiot.
>>
>>76415366
I actually full force believe your post faggot, I will base my life and my energy on this. Thank you for the guidance my lord.

>Tips Fedora Slowly
>>
File: CSL8PT5UAAAxFLU.jpg (36 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
CSL8PT5UAAAxFLU.jpg
36 KB, 680x465
>>76414600
I think you've been drinking a few too many cups of the Kek Aid
>>
>>76415366
You're the fool, Ahmed, fooled by the distant polite pokerface smile of the West. And you're in for a nasty surprise.
>>
>>76415366
You're a moron and newfag, maybe a shill. The opinions here are genuine, just exagerrated. I thought JIDF had given up with the /pol/ is satire meme.
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>76413345
>>76414600
This, unironically and completely seriously. The more we pray the more lord kek will manifest in the warp.

Praise Kek
>>
>>76409819
>90% of the things discussed here are blown out of proportion
Yes.

It's kike chan, /r9k/, and assorted other bait. It's designed to shift the Overton window and brainwash people.

Look at the MGTOW people, for example. Their bait is always on the board, at least 3-5 threads. Most of it's sock puppets regurgitating stale copypasta, but they're determined as hell.

My advice is to just bait the baiters in their own bait threads.
>>
>>76409819
>90% of the things discussed here are blown out of proportion?
Of course. /pol/ is the porn of ideology.
What would porn be without fetishes?
What would it be without make up and plastic surgery?
What would porn be without acting, and appreciation of women climaxes, etc.?

Here on /pol/ you have some kind of political and ideological porn.
Then you have your normal life in which sex happens. For some is amazing. For some limited. And anyway real sex is never like porn.
>>
>>76410010
We're sick of your shit Paco, enjoy it when 40 of your cousins come to stay after the deportations.

Advise them not to resist, let's not turn this rape into a murder.
>>
>>76410891
underrated meme
>>
File: zero.jpg (2 MB, 1413x3202) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
2 MB, 1413x3202
>>76409819
>but overall life is still the same.

no its not
>>
File: 1464931930398.png (1 MB, 1086x800) Image search: [Google]
1464931930398.png
1 MB, 1086x800
>>76409819
I think /pol/ is one of the greatest sources of alternative media on the internet. Events and opinions are ventilated here that could not be surfaced anywhere else due to the fear of free speech.

Of course not all mussies are terrorists and not all terrorists are mussies, but a staggering amount of them are. And this is something that the 'accepted' media (shecks) should be, yet are not reporting. There has to be room in our society for a discussion and for people to be able to talk about things that make them uncomfortable. This place used to be called "real life". But since real life was hijacked about 15 years ago it's not possible to do this anymore.
>>
>>76413238
Top underrated memeshit.
>>
>>76412477
Wouldn't it be his "paranoia"?
>>
>>76415861

what are you even talking about.

pol is mgtow and mgtow is pol.
>>
>>76416132
> Replying sincerely to a shil
>>76412157
>>
>>76409819
We have to be vigilant anon. If we're happy go lucky like the liberals, we'll throw away the future as they are doing.

>Nothing is bad right now

But they WILL be.
>>
File: 1440143521612.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440143521612.webm
2 MB, 480x270
shit seems real to mw
>>
>>76409819
interesting, i think about this as well and i live in north county san diego (mostly white though)
>>
You are right of course - but these issues do exist and if we don't address them they will only get worse.

The average german's life was relatively unaffected by Hitler becoming chancellor - they kept going to work, their kids went to school, etc. (as long as they weren't drafted.)
>>
>>76412157
>Maybe white men are just scared that their time as top dogs is coming to an end. But then all good things must come to an end. What, did we really expect this shit to last forever? Most people here don't realize that we as whites can still live wonderful fulfilling lives without being supreme conquerors of the world.

Lol what the fuck? You ARE a lefty. I'll tell you: It doesn't have to come to an end. And if and when it finally does come to an end, you're going to see the true face of your multicultural friends.

"Diversity is our strength" They're not talking about white people when they say that.
>>
So, OP is the frog that doesn't realize the temperature is rising, right?

>It might be getting warmer, but I'm not being boiled alive! You guys are just paranoid!
>>
>>76416297
damn,

europeans are pussies.
one of you should have starting shooting at them.
>>
>>76411248
John I havnt seen you since 2012 and thr mayan calendar ended.

You said you were really going miss me and then nobody died.
>>
>>76413345
>PC culture and feminism was never THAT big a problem until /pol/ started exagerrating it to comical levels, now look at it. Feminism is staking it's credibility on whether or not remakes are going to be good movies, this is fucking suicide for the movement, both being an example of a comically retarded institution and ensuring it's own demise. PC culture was only a mild annoyance until /pol/ reported it as the demise of civilization, then it altered to become that.
What about:
>that's an American problem
>feminism became retard-tier when media and corporations decided it was time to capitalize on it at all costs because it was selling buckets?

I wouldn't attribute such importance to /pol/.
For me, feminism was utterly sabotage.

E.g.
>National Organization for Women (NOW) advocates for legal change in 1966
>They just want to make laws fair
>They follow the legacy of the suffragist movements
>However they do not advocate to ENFORCE change
>They just want to change the law and leave it open for possibilities
>Then, in late 60s, a new movement emerge
>They don't just want "de jure" change (like: also women can rule companies if they want to)
>They want also "de facto" change (like: not only women should be ALLOWED. But men should also step down and make room for them)
>This new aggressive movement create an internal struggle within feminism, between old school feminists, and feminazis

But even this later movement is now kek-tier because of its media popularization. Too big a movement, too likely to have a huge number of idiots in it and others who are just getting paid by shilling for it.
>>
>>76412098
This

>It hasn't ruined my life yet, so all these people who have had their lives ruined are just hysterical idiots lol they should be more like me
>>
>>76416537
No, OP is a leftist that welcomes a brown USA (most likely a shitskin himself freaking out about Trump's success).
>>
>>76416219
>pol is mgtow and mgtow is pol
You're one of the kikes, good to know.

MGTOW are just beta cucks hoping to program even more beta cucks. I suspect that this is all Milo's doing, he's a shady kike and he's a faggot, seems like a good way to gain followers.

Fucking faggot douchebag shill, begone.
>>
>>76412577
Blessed by the holy dubs!
>>
>>76412046
No problem rare
>>
>>76413345
>/pol/ heavily exagerrates but oddly enough, after the exagerrations are made enough times it manifests as reality.

This is normally called "being correct" and is completely inconsistent with "exaggerations".
>>
File: caterpieconnections.png (13 KB, 119x116) Image search: [Google]
caterpieconnections.png
13 KB, 119x116
>/pol/: GAY SHIT IS EVERYWHERE HOLY FUCK
>Reality: You'll find almost nothing about gays unless you go out of your way to look for it, or if you're downtown during the yearly gay festival.

>/pol/: FEMINISM IS RUINING OUR MEN AND TEARING SOCIETY FROM THE GROUND UP
>Reality: See one guy wearing a "this is what a feminist looks like" shirt with his girlfriend and a uni professor's door having an "I am a feminist" sign along with all kinds of other comedic stuff

>/pol/: ISLAM IS INESCAPABLY CONQUERING THE WEST
>Reality: See, like, five hijabs a month, and they aren't doing anything so who fucking gives a shit

>/pol/: TRANNIES EV-ER-Y-WHERE
>Reality: They are about as common as Flat-Earth conspiracy theorists; you will not see them ever unless you go to a gay pride event. The closest I have ever actually come is probably seeing dumb little kids at an anime con call themselves "trans" to feel special even though they never took any surgery or anything.
>>
File: marry and reproduce.jpg (193 KB, 627x799) Image search: [Google]
marry and reproduce.jpg
193 KB, 627x799
>>76416909
>You're one of the kikes, good to know.

Sure, buddy.
>>
How Can /pol/ Not Be Real If Our Shitposts Are Real?
>>
File: childish.jpg (378 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
childish.jpg
378 KB, 1000x721
>>76417250
>Reality: See one guy wearing a "this is what a feminist looks like" shirt with his girlfriend and a uni professor's door having an "I am a feminist" sign along with all kinds of other comedic stuff

You are utterly mistaken. Feminism is everywhere.
>>
>OP goes on an Taiwanese ladyboy imageboard in the politics section
>surprised to see political discussions and people being shocked by things happening around us

>OP goes to a garage
>is suprised to see cars in various states of breakage

>OP exists
>can't stop choking on dicks
>>
>>76409819
>blown out of proportion?
Yes.
but
>unimportant
No
>>
>>76417256
>>76417378
Feminism is bad so let's become beta MGTOW cucks.

I'm onto you, you faggoty kike.
>>
>>76417250
You forgot
>Race mixing
In reality there are a hundred+ white couples to every mixed race one.

But, /pol/ is still right that mass 3rd world immigration is not a good thing, and some kind of white identity is good.
>>
http://youtu.be/TFqTDvg2pn4
>>
>>76416763
This so much!
>>
File: simps.jpg (2 MB, 2114x4884) Image search: [Google]
simps.jpg
2 MB, 2114x4884
>>76417674
>Feminism is bad so let's become beta MGTOW cucks.

No. Feminism is so bad, rampant and empowered by women that any other strategy has failed, while MGTOW shows huge successes already.
>>
>>76409819
go back to tumblr if you dont like it
>>
>>76417435
Canada, pls stop
>>
pol is basically /b/ but for politics and news.
>>
File: 00Jewish-feminists00.jpg (375 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
00Jewish-feminists00.jpg
375 KB, 1600x2812
>>76417900
>by women
By kikes, the kike media machine made this happen, as well as the kike-run Universities.

This is no excuse to bail on women, the kike programming is super easy to break, they've been so fucking lazy these past 20 years or so.
>>
>>76409819
i wish it was blow outa proportion. unfortunately 85% of the shit here is true and if anything UNDER proportioned.
>>
File: yesgoy.jpg (266 KB, 952x919) Image search: [Google]
yesgoy.jpg
266 KB, 952x919
>>76418110
>>
>>76417900
MGTOW is retarded to do as a way of living.

If there are good women, then go for them and reward them.

Just ignore the feminists cunts, and leave THEM alone. If you can't find any good women, THEN you stay alone.

Otherwise it's just another thing to ruin and destroy our civilization and genetic lineage. Why should good men refuse to engage with women entirely? Marriage is something else though, you can stay with and breed with a woman without a biased government contract, if anything just have a small purely religious ceremony with no legal paperwork involved.
>>
>>76413766
>falling for 3rd wave copypasta bait

that reply is old fucking pasta, summerfag
>>
File: linux.jpg (558 KB, 1318x1000) Image search: [Google]
linux.jpg
558 KB, 1318x1000
>>76419218
>Just ignore the feminists cunts

Yeah, just ignore feminist politicians. Just ignore feminist courts. Just ignore feminism.
>>
>>76409819
>satire
>>
>>76417250
How is feminism not ruining men? Males are checking out of society. Giving up on marriage, women, school, etc. They are turning to video games, anime, and drugs to fill the massive void in their life. Males have been falling behind in education (from grade school to university) for decades now and females have been excelling. Despite this, little attention has been given to help the lagging males. Homelessness, suicide, and many of the other ills of society disproportionately plague men more than women. Yet men are regularly being demonized as monsters in everything from academia to entertainment. Meanwhile, more privileges are given to women so they can "catch up."

And if large numbers of immigrants who are unwilling to assimilate into the country they are entering continue to do so unabated, what is the logical conclusion to this predicament?
>>
>>76418041
I'm doing this for you my good Ameribro.
>>
File: you-lied-to-me-anon.jpg (45 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
you-lied-to-me-anon.jpg
45 KB, 394x500
>>76417687
>In reality there are a hundred+ white couples to every mixed race one.

Why are you lying? In the US already 7% are mixed.
>>
>>76409819
IRL you don't see everything that is going on. You live around whites and seems to live a good life, from your point of view obviously everything seems to be alright.
>>
>>76415029
>haha what you say is irrelevant because in my mind I imagine you are very young living with mommy and daddy

This is exactly the type of cynicism I'm talking about.
>>
>>76409819
This is fucking weird,OP. I was thinking the same thing he other day. All else being equal, if you took away the internet, life still feels about the same as it did in the 90s.
>>
>>76409819
Silence shill. Can't speak of America but Europe's down the shitter.
>>
>>76421927
nice source
>>
>>76417250
You're missing the real problem which is sexual liberation. And it's already infected the vast majority. You're probably OK with premarital and even casual sex though.

I agree that the fringe issues you're pointing out are rare. They get blown out of proportion by straight sexually liberated degenerate men who want to pretend they're not the most widespread problem.

THIS is the true /pol/ Btfo argument.

Even OP has a gf and is OK with sex before marriage. It's things like this that have been irreversibly fucked. And really it happened decades before anyone here was even born. All the fringe issues of this decade are just symptoms of the sexual revolution.
>>
t. cuck
>>
File: suicide.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>76422720

Implying the lying anon at >>76417687 had a source for his 1% bullshit.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/st_2015-06-11_multiracial-americans_00-01/
>>
>>76421927
This is just based on my own observation, living in a liberal and "diverse" city myself. I used to see race mixing everywhere for a while then I actually started making an effort to acknowledge every couple, whereas before my mind just didn't notice white couples. Reality is race mixing is very far from the norm.
>>
>>76415996
>lets not turn this rape into a murder

i havent heard that in so long
>>
>>76423147
You do realize that doesn't specify what the mix is don't you?
>>
>>76409819
Actually, I see most of the stuff /pol/ "overreacts" to seeping into everyday life more and more, year after year. Just look at the trending sidebar on Facebook to get a feel for how feminism, transgenderism, the gay agenda, and racial issues are pushed to an ever increasing degree.
>>
>>76423541

Yes, I know. If you have any data regarding the mix ratios, pls post them. Would interest me very much.
>>
>>76423999
I don't either but I thought I had seen something posted before. I don't think it was Pew.
>>
>>76423873
This is true, but it's always the biggest retards who are the loudest. Most people don't really care about anything beyond getting by day to day and their own personal affairs. SJW's are not the norm.
>>
>>76409819

I am a non-white who has posted on /pol/ for 4 years shitting on non-whites and praising nordic Germanic white people.

If I had a sister, I would try to hook her up with a nordic Germanic Dutch guy.

If I had a non-white girlfriend/wife, I would make her cuck me for a nordic Germanic Dutch guy.

I have fantasies about nordic Germanic Dutch women dominating me and turning me in to their sissy non-white untermensch slave and abusing and pegging me.

I believe most people on /pol/, be they white or not white, aren't exactly "normal" people.
>>
>>76411671
>if I can't collect it in a bucket, it isn't real!
>>
>>76409819
Of course dude, that's why I love coming here. It's a goldmine of severe mental illness to observe and study. This board's culture is driven by angry basement people.
>>
File: 1460227571220.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1460227571220.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>76412525
If you can't see a problem with immigration you are a total fucktard.
PS....not satire
>>
>>76422466
I mean I wouldn't go that far but yes I generally agree with you.
>>
>>76409819
Ive never seen a terririst, so I shouldnt be concern. pol probably made it up.
>>
>>76409819
>Does it ever feel to you guys like 90% of the things discussed here are blown out of proportion? I mean don't get me wrong, there are problems we need to fix, but overall life is still the same.

4chan is a satirical message board, it always has been

I would laugh at you because only retards do not realize this, but unfortunately the majority of users do not realize this either.

Yes, at the moment, extreme leftists will only noticeably effect your life if you go looking for it. But by the time it does personally effect you, it will be far too late and the damage will be done.
>>
>>76409819

OP has no idea how it feels to see half a million muslim wild animals trample through your country in a short period of 6 month. The entire hungarian nation was insta redpilled last year, while you sit in your comfy fake bubble life with a serious stockholm syndrome.

do you really thing that USA will be safe from the 2 billion niggers and arabs migrants? they will soon start to arrive at your shores too, human traffickers will bring them by huge freight ships. no one will be spared
>>
>>76425597
And yet /pol/ is no more deluded than what passes for mainstream political opinion of the political and media elite which is the really worrying thing.
>>
>>76426059
Lol the difference is that MSM and politicians are bullshitting to manipulate people, /pol/ is full of genuinely delusional and severely mentally ill hermits who largely mean what they say.
>>
File: 1.png (568 KB, 479x531) Image search: [Google]
1.png
568 KB, 479x531
>>76409819
People call /pol/ satire but it's hyperbole.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>76409819
Goddamnit this is a stupid fucking post. If you are confused by pol, leave. You clearly don't get it.
>>
>>76409819
>end rant

I swear you tards from shitgur and plebbit speak all in the same fucking way. You have to go back
>>
>>76426244
My point is that the insanity of what is considered acceptable discourse is just as extreme as /pol/ is. We're at a stage where merely saying you think white countries should remain white, or that men are better than women at some things, renders you a Nazi extremist. What passes for acceptable discourse is just as extreme as gas the kikes race war now in the other direction.
>>
>>76409819

I know how things used to be, and even though I'm smart enough to stay away from the worst elements of society personally, they still influence the world I inhabit, and I don't like how they do it.
>>
File: 1461489475189.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1461489475189.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>76409819
>Is this all satire?

Good Goy
>>
>>76426685
It's really insane isn't it? There is a concept in mass psychological manipulation that confusing and disorienting a population makes them significantly more open to control.
>>
>>76411671
>Lel. Can you explain this concept to me? Why do you think we are experiencing social decay? Your paranoid is showing

Increased crime, suppressed wages, higher divorce rates, massive debt, rising suicide.

Society is really headed in the right direction isn't it? Your nose is showing shill
>>
>>76427405
I know. It's incredible how quickly things change. Fucking eternal Anglo Churchill who literally hated the Nazis and everything they stood for ran for PM on the slogan "keep England white", in the 70's my dad's school had one non-white person in it, now the same school is about 40% non-white. Merely opposing what is obvious demographic replacement is considered extremism, and the funny thing is the frustration caused by not having a mainstream outlet leads to REAL extremism. The left and cuckservatives have called everyone Nazis for so long they meme'd real nazis into existence, hilarious really.
>>
>>76409819
A. You need strong manufacturing, defense industries, infrastructure like bridges, damns, highways, ports, food distribution, water & Utilities, organic gas, oil, energy, gasoline production, chemical production, and national stock piles, natural resources, forests, mining, and rare earth metals.
>>
>>76409819
>Everything here is completely blown out of proportion,

B. most Americans don't know Anti-Trust legislation promoted by Teddy Roosevelt was protection against large cartels and corporations. Globalism makes it 10 times as bad, rule by oligarchs & Transnationals in international organizations... i.e. GATT, WTO, NAFTA, Fast Track for TPP, TTIP, TISA.
>>
>>76411029
>>what's the problem?
that he ignored your post
>>
>>76409819
C. How can you not see the damage from no term limits and money/gifts in politics?

Deregulation Plans, Transportation, Energy, Communication, Finance, Free Trade, Campaign Finance

1964 - Gulf of Tonkin, Congress gives up War Powers, Legislative Powers, and Budget Powers
1973 - War Powers Resolution (Allows 60 days combat/war without congressional declaration)
1974 - Federal Energy Administration Act of 1974 (R. Nixon)
1978 - Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978,
1980 - Depository Institutions (J. Carter, followed by S&L Crisis, 5000 convictions, RTC)
1982 - Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act
1981 - Executive Order 12287, (Dereg, Petrol price controls)
1984 - Caribbean Basin Initiative (Free Imports to USA)
1992 - Energy Policy Act (H.W. Bush)
1994 - NAFTA, Deregulation of Trade, 3 Nations (W. Clinton)
1995 - Community Reinvestment Act, (Dereg)
1995 - HUD advocated greater involvement of state and local organizations
1996 - Energy (Dereg, followed by ENRON Scandal)
1996 - Telecommunications Act (W. Clinton, cross ownership)
1996 - Start of a Period of Accounting Fraud in USA which continues today
1997 - M2 Money Velocity Top
1998 - Clinton's Kosovo War (over 60 Days)
1998 - Brooksly Born Rejected on her concerns on OTC Derivatives
1998 - Derivatives expanded and were not regulated
1998 - Citicorp & Travelers Insurance Merger
1999 - Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (Phil Gramm, W. Clinton)
1999 - bombing campaign in Kosovo (over 60 days)
2000 - Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (P. Gramm, W. Clinton, derivatives)
2002 - McCain–Feingold Act (Campaign Finance, Dereg)
2005 - Energy Policy Act (Dereg)
2005 - Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA).
2005 - CAFTA-DR Ratified, 2006
2008 - 2014 QE & LIRP/ZIRP
2009 - 2014 Continuing Resolutions/ budge omnibus
2010 - Citizens United v. FEC
2011 - US combat in Libya (over 60 days)
2014 - lift ban on crude oil exports

- (Laissez-faire economic policies)
>>
File: 1449713953041.jpg (4 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1449713953041.jpg
4 KB, 186x250
>>76409819
>Before you call me a shill
It'd like you already know... wow.
>>
>>76409819
D. Can we take all people in the USA?

USA pop = 320 Million
Mexico pop = 121,736,809 (July 2015 est.)
Current US Legal immigration pop = 40 Million
Current US Retired pop = 50 Million
Current US Workers pop = 160 Million

Current US debt including households = $62l.5 Trillion

- No, we have spending problem in USA, Over Extended Credit problem, Wealth Transfer problem, and Mal-Investment as a result of low interest rates since 1998 Dot Com Crisis
>>
>>76409819
>/pol/ is not real
Just like the Holocaust.
http://pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>Does it ever feel to you guys like 90% of the things discussed here are blown out of proportion?
Nope. Because they're not. The Jews really are as evil as we say. Shit really is as bad as we say.
http://pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>>
>>76409819
C. USA has taken in 1 Million Legal Immigrants a year as per CIS.org and Washington Examiner... from the whole world... for at least 10 years.
>>
>>76409819
keep sucking on that bluepill

/pol/ is more real than your limited "reality"
>>
>>76427495
Crime is at it's lowest and wages the poor in America are richer than most of the other people in the world. Debt has nothing to do with society, and suicide is much lower than you would think. Divorce I give to you.
>>
>>76432799

E. the Models of great countries for us to follow is a false meme or fallacy... what is occurring is exercise of power by those of wealth, power, control, status, titles... and plain bribery & lobbying to those with no term-limits.

India is a Basket case, as is UK, EU, Scandinavia, China.
>>
>>76433461
>Crime is at it's lowest and wages the poor in America are richer than most of the other people in the world. Debt has nothing to do with society, and suicide is much lower than you would think. Divorce I give to you.
And yet with all that the White race will still be a minority in the USA by 2042 and will have ceased to exist from the planet in a 150 years or so.
>>
>>76412314
>Burger
>>
>>76433694
Boo hoo
>>
>>76434114
>Boo hoo
You're either a non-White or an anti-White. Which is it?
>>
>>76433694
> And yet with all that the White race will still be a minority in the USA by 2042 and will have ceased to exist from the planet in a 150 years or so.

And the world will keep going.

It's your fault for being an obese fucking weeb of 4chan, and not actually having sex.
>>
>>76433461
>Crime is at it's lowest

This isn't actually true. Leftist like to push this meme, but there's an "unexplained" upswing in violence in the west these last few years.

> the poor in America are richer than most of the other people in the world

Not if you take social services into account. Hell, a dead end job in Sweden pays more AFTER TAXES than you get working a starter job in the US.

> Debt has nothing to do with society

Are you literally jewish?

The ball of debt that is paid off by creating new debt is part of why globalists want to flood nations with immigrants. It's not that immigrants work, they don't. It's not that they contribute more than they take, they don't. But every new person is another person you can load up to the eyeballs in debt.

And once you have fewer people at the bottom of the debt pyramid you have a problem, because your little kike scheme falls apart if you need to start accounting for the debt.

>and suicide is much lower than you would think

Leading cause of death all the way up to 40-something, rising numbers of suicides as our "peaceful" society keeps rolling along, and you still claim nothing is wrong.
>>
>>76434261
False dichotomy
Do you have any children?
>>
>>76434281
>And the world will keep going.
Not for the White race.

>It's your fault for being an obese fucking weeb of 4chan, and not actually having sex.
Ahhh...the typical anti-White "It's completely your fault White boi" response.
>>
>>76434346
>unironically believing in jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>76433637
F. USA has taken in 578,000 immigrants from the Middle East where it has spent $3 Trillion in Military and Veteran Benefits for the operations that have destroyed culture, businesses, economies, peoples, and caused disease, rape and murder of refuges...not to mention direct civilian casualties.

The Bully of the World traveled over 1000 miles to create chaos and hatred and now invited these survivors who can't be "Vetted" to live in the USA to prove the need for DHS & Anti-Terror contract spending while stimulating the economy, health care spending, health care debt, and higher military spending.

Action, Narrative, Solution.

USA has created justification for it's huge wealth transfers to govt contractors and even higher govt salaries & bugger staff, new agencies of a type to support chaos.
>>
>>76409819
hello newfriend, please enjoy your stay, don't forget to read the rules and the desclaimers before posting anything next time.
we hope that you enjoy your time in this filipino animu image board.
>>
>>76434606
>False dichotomy
Notice how you actually can't answer the question?

If you do not care about the survival of the White race it is because you're either non-White or an anti-White. Again I ask you, which is it?

>Do you have any children?
The genocide of the White race is not due to a lack of White births.
It is due to anti-Whites pushing legislation and social changes that will cause the eventual forced extinction (aka: genocide) of the White race.
>>
>>76434665
>Not for the White race.

Your descendents will still exist obviously.

No reason for butthurt.

>Ahhh...the typical anti-White "It's completely your fault White boi" response.

How else do you solve low birthrates faggot?
>>
>>76434980
>Your descendents will still exist obviously.
They won't be White.

>No reason for butthurt.
Said the non-White that endorses the genocide of the White race.

>How else do you solve low birthrates faggot?
The genocide of the White race is not due to a lack of White births.
It is due to anti-Whites pushing legislation and social changes that will cause the eventual forced extinction (aka: genocide) of the White race.
>>
File: 1442011446095.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
1442011446095.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>>76434743
>unironically believing in jewish conspiracy.
Shill or /new/?
>>
File: 1465197907089.png (245 KB, 398x505) Image search: [Google]
1465197907089.png
245 KB, 398x505
>>76435097
>They won't be White
And?

Its still the same culture.

>Said the non-White that endorses the genocide of the White race.

Nobody is killing you, your problem of numbers is easily solved by fucking.

Go find girlfriend.

Also, I'm a white right wing conservative... I'm just not a nazi.

>It is due to anti-Whites pushing legislation and social changes that will cause the eventual forced extinction (aka: genocide) of the White race.

Lmao
>>
>>76434346
Specifically in the US crime is at it's lowest point so far. This is easily provable (DOJ stats n stuff)
>debt
I didn't say debt wasn't bad, but saying it has anything to do with worsening morals or values is stupid.
Also, if da joos are an international cabal, and then they have bank in every country, why the hell would they need to funnel people into one region? Why not just run up the debt in foreign countries? Your whole explanation is very contrived and feels as though you're stretching to connect Jews, national debt (nothing to do with Jews) and da migrants (nothing to do with Jews). Why did our debt go up so much during FDR, when immigrants were few and far between and heavily restricted?
>suicide
Correlation doesn't equal causation
>suppressed wages
Maybe this has more to do with government regulation than the Jews and fags, per chance?
Starter jobs SHOULD be worth less, even than what they are now.
Social services/welfare is a problem, but they're still comparatively rich
>>
>>76409819
G. Yeah we have world Reserve Currency and are printing way too much money, have too great inflation in Federal Spending, Healthcare, Drug Cost Inflation, Housing & Food Inflation, Education Inflation... but the world depends on US Dollar Value & Stability.

We can spend exponentially forever.

Welfare Costs = Increasing at increasing rates, cost inflation.

30 September 2014, Final Monthly Treasury Statement, Outlays and Revenues, Table 5.

Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2014 = $3.5 Trillion (B. Obama)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2012 = $3.54 Trillion (B. Obama)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2010 = $3.45 Trillion (B. Obama)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2008 = $2.98 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2006 = $2.65 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2004 = $2.29 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2002 = $2.01 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 2000 = $1.79 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 1998 = $1.65 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Total-Federal Government Actual Budget 1997 = $1.6 Trillion (B. Clinton)
>>
>>76409819
No, everything is blown under proportion, considering we spend most of our time learning about it via the internet.

If every /pol/ack so the whole truth, had access to all the knowledge available to God we would be driven mad.

Imagine Rotherdam being more than just a meme to make fun of Brits. Imagine knowing the intimate details of everything those disgusting pigs did. Only then could you truly know the horrors of the situation.
>>
>>76409819
Wait, Wait, Wait... Are you saying the people on an anonymous message board exaggerate the truth?!?!

That's the craziest fucking thing I have ever heard!
>>
>>76435989
>We can spend exponentially forever.

oops

"We can't..."
>>
>>76435678
>And?
Race is real and race matters.

The White race (like every race) has a right to exist.

>Its still the same culture.
Culture is a racial construct.

>Nobody is killing you,
Except they are.

>your problem of numbers is easily solved by fucking.
Wrong. Because every single White nation is subject to massive non-White immigration, massive non-White birth rates and anti-White brainwashing.

>Also, I'm a white right wing conservative...
But you're not White and you accept, normalize and promote White genocide.

>I'm just not a nazi.
There is literally nothing wrong with being a National Socialist.

>Lmao
I wonder if you would laugh at any other race that said they were subject of genocide?

Since you call yourself a conservative I'm sure you believe the Holocaust happened, right?
Is that not one of the worst things (if not the worst thing) to have ever happened?

Should all genocide (regardless of who it is done to) be stopped?
>>
>>76434931
>you're either against me or against me
just because i don't flare up my autism about muh whites doesn't mean i'm a black person or i'm out to get whites. again, there's more than two options here buddy

in this post you're assuming two things:
>the stats will continue this way forever at the same rate
and
>the stats are irreversible
where there is no proof for either

>not due to births
can YOU answer the question? what have you done for da wyte race today? do you have white kids? a wife? a shaved head?
>>76436000
that one instance was a very good representation of fundamental islam (i.e. most muslims), but i think he's referring to the /pol/ack insinsuation that crime is rampant and migrants are burning people in the street and raping every woman in sight and being forced to cover up and that there are shariah zones on every block and stuff like that
>>
>>76409819
Here is a life tip, take a good look round you at the world to day. Remember it. By the time your old, at the end of your life. It will have changed beyond all recognition. It will happen to you, it happens to each generation.
>>
>>76436531
>just because i don't flare up my autism about muh whites doesn't mean i'm a black person or i'm out to get whites. again, there's more than two options here buddy
No, there isn't.
If you're not pro-White by default you're anti-White.
So which is it?

Because right now it sounds like you're in favor of White genocide.

>>the stats will continue this way forever at the same rate
>>the stats are irreversible
So the USA is going to cease all non-White immigration, deport all non-Whites and start promoting a pro-White society?

>can YOU answer the question? what have you done for da wyte race today? do you have white kids? a wife? a shaved head?
what have you done that is pro-White today?

I'm attempting to awaken Whites to White genocide.

You're attempting to stop me because you apparently think the White race should be subject to genocide.
>>
>>76436483
>culture is a racial construct
[citation/even a basic explanation needed]
>they are killing you
how many white people die because they are white? where are the orders from the government mandating slaughter (i.e. not replacement bullshit, actual killing) of white people?
>massive non-white birth rates
then have more kids than the migrants. if we're superior, then how did we get brainwashed?
>but you're not white
projection
>i wonder if you would laugh at any other race
do it at the blm and la raza literally every day
>you believe the holocaust happened?
once you actually consider the evidence for it instead of plugging your ears with your thick confirmation bias you'll find that it's not really a question. have a visit down to www.nizkor.org, i promise, they don't bite

when we're put in camps for being white, i might believe you
>>
File: US.Pension.Funds.Collapse1.jpg (170 KB, 1018x931) Image search: [Google]
US.Pension.Funds.Collapse1.jpg
170 KB, 1018x931
>>76435989
H. If you have been researching this or watching for 5 years or so... you probably know we don't print that much money in physical form and it is not the Federal Reserve or Federal Govt that creates the most money, US Dollars.

The US Banking System is both State and National Charters which grant the authority to create money to each chartered bank.

Mal-Investment is a problem of Investments in Stocks, Bonds, Assets, Derivatives, or Hedge Funds which don't serve the Economy and the common people of the country and often only serve a few organizations, individuals or wealthy entities... as a result of Monetary Policy or perhaps Fiscal Policy or Federal Spending, but could just be low interest rates.

One danger is that the Private Federal Reserve, our Central Bank, has stock holders and relationships with bankers on Wall street which influence their policies and actions.

Pension and Retirement Fund Risk and Collapse after 2008 is one example. It is the End of the Middle Class in favor of subsidies to the Largest Banks in the world, Largest Monopolies that is.
>>
>>76435678
>And?
>Its still the same culture.

>my ethnicity going extinct is okay because they follow modern western globalised "culture"

I know it might be hard for a mutt to understand but Europeans will never buy this.
>>
>>76436483

>The White race (like every race) has a right to exist.

So find a girlfriend.

>Culture is a racial construct.
Other way actually. This is a little basic.

>Except they are.
Who is killing you for the sole reason to destroy white race?

>Because every single White nation is subject to massive non-White immigration, massive non-White birth rates

So fuck more and solve your problem with ilegal imigration because they are ilegal, not because they aren't white. The finest will survive.

>But you're not White and you accept, normalize and promote White genocide.

Strawman and falacy of the false Scotman. What a fag.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a National Socialist.

Like I wouldn't know that a nazi would defend their ideology lmao. You lost the war buddy.

>I wonder if you would laugh at any other race that said they were subject of genocide?

First, you are not dealing with genocide. All your problem is due to lack of fucking compared with your "enemies", you are getting salty over people probably choosing non white people as mates, and calling it genocide.

If it was said that in 500 years there will be ambiguous brown people instead of blacks or asians I wouldn't really give a fuck, it's preservation of culture and knowledge that matter.
>>
>>76436889
you caught me i want to slaughter every white person with my bear hands!
again, this is a false dichotomy. i'm not for killing anybody, which goes both ways. i'm not into the idea of killing non-whites to preserve whites or killing whites for da jooos. check the sticky for the definition of a false dichotomy.
>so usa is going to cease
well if the repuglicans start acting on what they say and dismantle the welfare state, less migrants will come, and less migrants will have children. donald trump seeks to halt illegal and muslim immigration, yada yada yada
again, there's no proof that the stats will continue forever at the same rate.
>i'm spreading the message
okay keyboard warrior, going to an already largely autistic image board isn't promoting the cause. try having 3 or 4 kids, or more than the average hispanic family. but that requires a girl, doesn't it?
by the way, i'm getting married to a white woman and we're going to have kids. that's what i've done.
>you think the white race should be subject to genocide
projection, speculation, bullshit, etc.
>>
>>76437057
Dude, he is an idiot working with an entire different frame of thought.

It's like I was discussing with a tumblrina.
>>
>>76437346
Tell me why your ethinicity is more important than all the other facets of culture.

Anyway, as I said: you can solve your problem by fucking, not complaining about other people being able to fuck more than you.

Deal with ilegal imigration and cultural marxism, but don't come complaining about >muh race don't fuck more than the others , how they can be FORCING us to go extinct?

Also, what is important about the colour of the skin of the population of 500 years on the future?
>>
>>76437589
>Other way actually. This is a little basic.
It really isn't. Race is far more real than some abstract "culture" that can be defined by anyone as anything. Regardless, the culture won't "be the same" anyway, when people come from another place in large numbers, they form communities and don't integrate with the mainstream, the more come, the less they integrate. Islamic and African cultural values are at odds with European, the only way to preserve European culture is to (surprise surprise) preserve the people who actually came up with that culture in the first place.

>All your problem is due to lack of fucking compared with your "enemies"
This is a fucking meme. Sweden has had a more than sufficient birth rate over the years yet has experienced unprecedented mass immigration, the vast majority of whom damage the economy by collecting welfare. Japan has a lower birth rate than most white countries yet has not experienced mass immigration. Whites are breeding just fine, the problem is immigration from groups that breed like rabbits. Race mixing is also a meme and barely a problem, it's immigration that's the problem.
>>
>>76411868
I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>76438409
>Tell me why your ethinicity is more important than all the other facets of culture.
Tell me why """"culture"""" is more important that ethnicity? At least ethnicity actually exists as a concrete genetic variable and is rooted in history and biology. "Culture" is an abstract that can literally be defined as anything, by anyone. I could claim that true Swedish culture is Islamic - if there's no Swedish ethnicity, than who can prove me wrong?

>Also, what is important about the colour of the skin of the population of 500 years on the future?
What is important about ANYTHING 500 years in the future? If you are going to be a nihilist about race, why stop there? Why is life worth living at all? Why shouldn't we just nuke the planet?
>>
>>76409819
I. Inflation Stats from the Govt, Federal Govt, flat out suck and are false memes or fallacies. You know that Liquor prices are up and Cigarette Prices are up. You know Fast Food Meals want over $5 Dollars as the Standard Meal. Most Restaurants want $10 per person in a small city per person at minimum and only in cheaper areas of the USA. Food Prices have gone up. Gasoline prices went up to the level that corporations wanted near $4 per gallon. Utility companies have raised prices, but probably expected to keep some relationship with the price of gasoline in higher prices to pay higher executives compensation and admin costs. Education Costs, Tuition, Health Care Insurance, Hospital Costs, drug costs, child care, drinks, labor rates for repairs to cars and houses...

We got Inflation, but Federal Reserve doesn't talk about this nor does the Federal Govt.

- Try Chapwood Index
- Try Shadow Stats with John Williams for inflation

Inflation is the deflation of the value of the US Dollar... that means your dollar could be over valued now, and could face collapse later on due to heavy US Debt.
>>
>>76414473
>hurrdurrlibtards.png
Isn't he absolutely right?
>>
>>76409819
How the fuck is that bitch so hot despite those portuguese-tier eryebrows?
I cant understand, my dick is very confused
>>
>>76409819
>blown out of proportion
never

if we don't take action against tge spread of Islam, we WILL be destroyed. Nothing will be left of our race, culture, or language
>>
>>76438439
you're telling me that an arab, who has grown up in the west with an average western family, would just magically sprout islam and stonings and beheadings and whatnot?

it seems like your problem is welfare rather than immigration. if only there was a way to end welfare, legitimately
>>76437893
i know right
you're either for the merciless killing of an entire subspecies or you're a national socialists. having white kids won't make more white people. /pol/ is a great place to spread the word.
>>76438866
>culture is an abstract
as is race, beyond skin color. culture is more important than ethnicity because ethnicity means literally nothing outside of "this is the place where your african ancestors decided to settle for a while".ethnicity doesn't create the concept of natural rights or limited government or symphonies in 6/8 time, and has little to NO bearing on it whatsoever
>>
>>76437057
>[citation/even a basic explanation needed]
Okay I know this might be hard for you to understand given your anti-White indoctrination but White counties are the way they are (or more accurately, were before the Jews started destroying us) because of the White race.

>how many white people die because they are white?
How many die due to non-Whites? tens if not hundreds of thousands every year.

>where are the orders from the government mandating slaughter (i.e. not replacement bullshit, actual killing) of white people?
South Africa for one.
Though genocide isn't just murder.

>then have more kids than the migrants.
So for every non-White born, Whites would have to have an equal number of births just to keep the status quo.

>if we're superior, then how did we get brainwashed?
I never suggested we're superior. Each race is different. Though if one could make an argument for supremacy it would be for the White race.
And even the strongest person is still subject to cancer.

>projection
The person I'm replying to isn't White so of course they don't have White interests at heart.

>do it at the blm and la raza literally every day
And be assaulted for my trouble?

>once you actually consider the evidence for it instead of plugging your ears with your thick confirmation bias you'll find that it's not really a question. have a visit down to www.nizkor.org, i promise, they don't bite
lmao...sorry bub. holocaust didn't happen.
Here's the evidence.
http://pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>when we're put in camps for being white, i might believe you
why don't you actually check the UN definition of genocide. It's not just "HURR DURR GAZ CHAMBURS"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention#Definition_of_genocide
>>
>>76438439

>It really isn't. Race is far more real than some abstract "culture" that can be defined by anyone as anything.

Lmao are you taking it out of your ass? This is my field of study. Culture is the most important for any human, you can actually notice this by looking at Wild childs found on nature. They get traits from te animals that they live with, not with their race.

This is also why you can have black/white/anything people fully integranted into other cultures. You ameiburgers might have a little problem with it tho, because you all divide things between race, but most other countries doesn't have problem with it.

>Islamic and African cultural values are at odds with European, the only way to preserve European culture is to

EDUCATE people. Because culture os the most important. That's why, for example in my country, most conservative people who fight for christian family vallues are mixed or black.

>Sweden has had a more than sufficient birth rate over the years yet has experienced unprecedented mass immigration, the vast majority of whom damage the economy by collecting welfare.

Sweden is retarded, but the problem is less the ethnic group that will be prevalent on the future, and more the culture, solve it and I wouldn't care less about who will inherit the place.

Also, Japan has been trying to import women for a long time and their birthrates are alarming.
>>
>>76439140
I.1. cont.
>>
>>76439140
I.2. Cont.
>>
>>76412694
Based bub murly
>>
File: 1458746637389.jpg (139 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1458746637389.jpg
139 KB, 680x707
>>76411248
>Hey white males,
My name is Carl and I despise every single one of you. All of you productive, ableist, privileged white men who spend every second of their day living in reality. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even checked your privileges? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of their insanity, but but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of your wife's boyfriend.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much privileged. I was captain of the social justice debate team, and starter on my refugee support group. What minorities do you defend, other than the rich privileged white 1%? I also get straight A’s, and my wife has a banging hot boyfriend (She just blew him; Shit was SO cash). You are all white males who should just check your privileges. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my wife's son.
>>
>>76439140
I.3. Cont.
>>
File: The Mantra.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The Mantra.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
>>76437589
>So find a girlfriend.
And yet you think its the right of every non-White to invade White countries.
Why is it that non-Whites are allowed to have nations for themselves but White countries must be multicultural?

>Other way actually. This is a little basic.
Wrong. Soceity is a racial construct as without Whites, White countries and culture would not exist.

>Who is killing you for the sole reason to destroy white race?
Non-Whites. Jews especially.

>So fuck more
Yet there will still be non-Whites in White countries, racemixing, non-Whites outbreeding Whites, and an increasing anti-white culture.
The problem isn't just lack of enough births.

>and solve your problem with ilegal imigration
Yet massive non-White legal immigration still happens (thanks to the Jews)

>Strawman and falacy of the false Scotman. What a fag.
You think that the White race disappearing is not a big deal. That makes you anti-White.

>Like I wouldn't know that a nazi would defend their ideology lmao. You lost the war buddy.
Doesn't mean the NSDAP were wrong.

>First, you are not dealing with genocide.
This proves you wrong.
http://pastebin.com/RMJnaCg8

>If it was said that in 500 years there will be ambiguous brown people instead of blacks or asians I wouldn't really give a fuck, it's preservation of culture and knowledge that matter.
And again, it would be a non-White culture. Which a non-White like you supports.
>>
>>76409819
I really agree with you.

I would like to add there is a lot of sarcasm in posts here and this being an imageboard full of aspergers not a lot of people pick up on it.
>>
File: US.Inflation.Summary.Mar2016.jpg (110 KB, 1386x869) Image search: [Google]
US.Inflation.Summary.Mar2016.jpg
110 KB, 1386x869
>>76439140
I.4. Cont.
>>
>>76438866

>Tell me why """"culture"""" is more important that ethnicity?

Because it is the most important aspect of a human, your fucking imbecile.

If you had grow up on a radical spanic state you would be all haluh akbah and team ISIS, no matter if you are caucasian or not.

>Culture" is an abstract that can literally be defined as anything, by anyone

Source? How many researchers you studied to make this assertion? Because there is a vast literally tradition regarding it.

>What is important about ANYTHING 500 years in the future?

I could say that I care about the sons of my sons living well. I wouldn't care about their skin colour tho, why would I?

This isn't even nihilism, what is important about the colour of the skin of a person that you will never meet?
>>
File: US.Inflation.Housing.Subsidies.jpg (120 KB, 1041x736) Image search: [Google]
US.Inflation.Housing.Subsidies.jpg
120 KB, 1041x736
>>76440278
I.4.a. Cont.
>>
>>76414626

>britfag logic
I would hardly call San Diego the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>76439705
merely stating the premise isn't conducive to proof
>due to non-whites
genocide is deliberate. non-whites killing whites isn't deliberate, just as whites killing non-whites isn't.
>where are the orders
there are, to date, 0 orders about killing white people.
>so for every non-white born
if you're claiming it's genocide, then yes.
>the person i'm replying to isn't white
prove it buddy
>and be assaulted for my trouble
well i haven't been so go ahead buddy
>HAHA HERE'S ALL OF MY PROOF
that's all addressed and refuted right over at www.nizkor.org my friend
>wikipedia
you still haven't proven the whole "intent to destroy" part. nobody is out to get you. where is the law in the US saying that you have to leave the US if you're white?
>>
>>76410891
pol is a board of peace
>>
>>76439705
>but White counties are the way they are (or more accurately, were before the Jews started destroying us) because of the White race

Fucking Kek.

I remenber those mexican ancestors having way more developed cities on the 15 century than anyone from Europe, being among the biggest of the world.

Development has nothing to do with "race".
>>
File: US.Inflation.Housing.Subsidies2.jpg (113 KB, 766x906) Image search: [Google]
US.Inflation.Housing.Subsidies2.jpg
113 KB, 766x906
>>76440278
I.4.b. Cont.
>>
>>76439500
>you're telling me that an arab, who has grown up in the west with an average western family, would just magically sprout islam and stonings and beheadings and whatnot?
No, but we aren't talking about one arab that grows up around whites in a white family. We are talking about millions who largely live amongst themselves (which all groups prefer to do - Fact), and thus share a cultural connection that links them by identity, one that is NOT EUROPEAN, and thus antithetical to European values and culture. 2nd and 3rd generation muslims in europe are more likely to be radical than their parents/grandparents, so clearly the integration meme is bullshit race or not.

And this is even assuming you take the position that race/ethnicity/people/family means nothing by itself, which is nonsense. We recognise that the Tibetans and other endangered non-white ethnic groups have inherent value in preserving a globally diverse world with a plurality of cultures and heritage - same courtesy should be extended to whites logically.

>as is race, beyond skin color. culture is more important than ethnicity because ethnicity means literally nothing outside of "this is the place where your african ancestors decided to settle for a while
Race is a biological and genetic reality. Culture is purely abstract. Ethnicity is your people and heritage, if you see no value in that, fine, but don't act like "culture" means anything. Blood has always been the thing that has linked people.

>ethnicity doesn't create the concept of natural rights or limited government or symphonies in 6/8 time, and has little to NO bearing on it whatsoever
How do you know? Why are these things important anyway?

>it seems like your problem is welfare rather than immigration. if only there was a way to end welfare, legitimately
No, immigration is.
>>
>>76409819
This is a realization you are coming to?

Did you not understand from the get-go that /pol/ is total nonsense?

It's cherry-picking, bias-confirming nonsense that gets regurgitated by twelve year-olds who genuinely don't understand that the person who made their info-graphic was just fucking around.
>>
>>76411248
You look like a a couple of douchbags
>orange faces
>>
>>76419552
>taking 4th wave bait seriously
My post is bait, but I know you're the newfag for falling for the third bait bait
>>
>>76409819
Tbh, i would like to lick her eyebrows
>>
>>76411248
Nice pasta.

No one is stupid enough to believe that pinner armed little faggot could even play football.
>>
/pol/ is talk radio for right-wing millennials.

Taking half the shit on /pol/ seriously would probably make you a miserable, paranoid wreck.
>>
File: 1463821050847.jpg (151 KB, 587x807) Image search: [Google]
1463821050847.jpg
151 KB, 587x807
>>76409819
Nope. You are no different than rich liberals in white suburbs that think America and minorities are fine from the safety of you home town.
>>
>>76439785
>Culture is the most important for any human
Only because you choose to assign it value. Personally I couldn't care less if someone embraces modern globalised culture, watches reality TV, eats McDonalds etc. It means very little to me.

>This is also why you can have black/white/anything people fully integranted into other cultures. You ameiburgers might have a little problem with it tho, because you all divide things between race, but most other countries doesn't have problem with it.
Must be why Latin America's upper class is much more pale skinned than it's lower class.

>EDUCATE people. Because culture os the most important. That's why, for example in my country, most conservative people who fight for christian family vallues are mixed or black.
Hurrr
You think that isn't tried? People don't want to give up their culture and ethnic heritage when they move to another place, especially when they are moving to another place that is already full of people just like them. There shouldn't be any responsibility to "educate" people who shouldn't be there in the first place. They should stay in their own countries.

>Sweden is retarded, but the problem is less the ethnic group that will be prevalent on the future, and more the culture, solve it and I wouldn't care less about who will inherit the place.
Why does it matter what you care about?

>Also, Japan has been trying to import women for a long time and their birthrates are alarming.
Why do you think Japan is obsessed with robots? Automation will solve the "problem" of low birth rates in developed countries.
>>
File: OMG.gif (1003 KB, 275x155) Image search: [Google]
OMG.gif
1003 KB, 275x155
Actually, /pol/ are a bunch of WWII history buffs who LARP as modern day Nazis, blaming Jews for everything, but simultaneously bickering amongst themselves the entire time. Mostly "white men" who are gay for Dolph Lundgren (or just wish they were him).

>If any of these people were real (or had any balls) there would be a white equivalent of "Black Lives Matter" happening... in reality, not just behind the safety of these screens in between hentai fapping sessions.

You know I'm right.
>>
>>76439500
>you're telling me that an arab, who has grown up in the west with an average western family, would just magically sprout islam and stonings and beheadings and whatnot?
Actually, this is exactly what happens. Second generation immigrants radicalize more often than their parents do.

http://counterjihad.com/case-study-conversion-terror

>That a first generation of Muslim immigrants is often succeeded by a radical second generation has been documented by Foreign Policy, PBS, and by statisticians in Denmark.
>>
>>76440753
the thing is, if an arab can grow up in the west and be western, then being western is more than being white. i'm not saying islam is suddenly compatible with natural rights and whatnot.
>we acknowledge
if they're being killed, then there's really no point in doing it just do do it. don't project values to me
>ethnicity is your people
people who i have nothing in common with other than skin color? why should i be around somebody just because people who weren't me diddled people who weren't him? assuming that race gives two people anything more than that itself in common is pretty silly.
immigrants wouldn't come en masse if whites weren't so weak minded that they had to set up psuedo communistic governments and steal and redistribute money, not my fault that it's backfiring
culture is what binds people together becase it actually is a set of ideas and things, unlike race.
>>
>>76441593
i'm saying away from islam, i.e. a blank slate with no influence from the old world
>>
>>76440232
>And yet you think its the right of every non-White to invade White countries.

WUT? I'm right wing buddy, I'm agaisnt ilegal imigration and think that we should be more selective. But not because >muh white skiiiin

>Why is it that non-Whites are allowed to have nations for themselves

What? Lmao
The japanese and arabs who think like that are also faggots like you buddy.

>Soceity is a racial construct
Nope. Where the hell are you taking this? A race that grows on other culture will adopt the ther culture vallues.

>as without Whites, White countries and culture would not exist.

Its the same as saying that humanitty is a racial construct, because without humans, human countries wouldn't exist. Non sense and MEANLESS.

>Non-Whites. Jews especially.
Lmao

You only has to deal with terrorists and tumblrinas. The funny part is that most Jews are ethnically descendent of eastern european countries, and mostly white.

>Yet there will still be non-Whites in White countries, racemixing, non-Whites outbreeding

Oh, its not the lack of fucking, its the fact that other people fuck more than you!

The rest is just you whining and streching the definition of genocide like a fucking tumblrina do with racism.
>>
The legit National Socialists and Libertarians that were dominant on /n/ and /new/ got lost in the mix when newfags flooded /pol/ during the Zimmerman trial. Don't fall for the "/pol/ was always/is satire" mantra pushed by he same shitposters that pushed "le /v/ hates video games" meme.
>>
>>76441516
their excuse for there being no Christian State or WLM or whatever is jewish brainwashing, which is ironic, the master race is befallen by evil satan parasites
>>
>>76439705
>genocide isn't just murder.
Important point to keep in mind. Genocide involves mass murder, yes, but also the genetic destruction of a race through forced breeding (aka rape).

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLE1pXGo700

See: Sweden rape crisis http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/swedish-rape-crisis-boils-over-as-media-stays-silent/
>>
>>76409819
J. You have no Friends in Federal Govt. telling you the Expenses and total cost of being a world Empire, Military Empire.

- Brown University, Boston University, Harvard Kennedy School, state cost of US ME Wars is $3 - $5 Trillion Dollars

- US Weekly Labor Rate is same as in 1979

Weekly and hourly earnings data from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LEU0252881600

Series title: (unadj)- Constant (1982-84) dollar adjusted to CPI-U- Median usual weekly earnings, Employed full time, Wage and salary workers

Year Qtr1 Qtr2 Qtr3 Qtr4 Annual
1979 339 334 325 328 332
1980 324 314 315 317 318
1981 317 311 304 314 312
2012 337 335 329 336 335
2013 334 333 330 337 333
2014 339 328 332

Constant Dollars, Weekly Earning same in 1979 as 2015.

$T Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)
>>
I'm just here for the memes
>>
>Everything here is completely blown out of proportion
Relative to what? Your opinion? Other people's opinions don't count do they?
Lots of people are angry and vent about things. Those same people, amongst other users, find enjoyment in the level of excess that goes into emotional arguments about stories and situations that crop up in the world.
>>
>>76441960
Sure, but that's not even reasonable, unless it's a from birth adoption. Children as young as 2 and 3 are already influenced by Islam. This "in a vacuum" logic doesn't hold up under any actual scrutiny.
>>
>>76441860
>the thing is, if an arab can grow up in the west and be western, then being western is more than being white. i'm not saying islam is suddenly compatible with natural rights and whatnot.
No, we are not talking about theoretical individuals. We are talking about the reality of what is happening in the west. As I've said, it doesn't even matter if you don't care about race - immigrants are going to change the culture of Europe for the worst.

>if they're being killed, then there's really no point in doing it just do do it. don't project values to me
Tibetans aren't being killed, they are just having their country and culture diluted by mass Han chinese migration. This is bad, a tragedy apparently, yet white countries are to be "diverse" :^)

>people who i have nothing in common with other than skin color? why should i be around somebody just because people who weren't me diddled people who weren't him? assuming that race gives two people anything more than that itself in common is pretty silly.
I know it's hard for an American to comprehend being anything more than atomized individual and to understand heritage etc, especially a lolberg which you seem to be. Fact is whites prefer living with whites, blacks with blacks, asians with asians. Also race is obviously more than just skin colour.

>immigrants wouldn't come en masse if whites weren't so weak minded that they had to set up psuedo communistic governments and steal and redistribute money, not my fault that it's backfiring
culture is what binds people together becase it actually is a set of ideas and things, unlike race.
Scandinavian countries were doing fine with socialist governments before the mud gates opened, when the people in them had a common ethnic heritage. The problem is immigration, which is fueled by debt based capitalism.
>>
>>76442307
How do you do, mate?
>>
>>76441860
>76441593
Let me point you to the post right above you, buddy.

>>76441593
>>
>>76409819
FOR THE SIX MILLIONTH TIME
YOU IDIOT SHILLS
WRITING TERSELY IS NOT ILLITERACY IT IS PART OF BOARD CULTURE AND A WAY OF LIMITING LIES
IF YOU NEED MULTIPLE PARAGRAPHS OF SETUP AND SUASION, YOU ARE PROBABLY LYING
YOU ARE A SHILL NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING, NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE PAID TO LIE, BUT BECAUSE OF THIS LOATHESONELY PROFESSIONAL SALES PITCH
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.