[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The jew can't win, because it can't subvert the asians.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18
File: oyvey!.jpg (11 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
oyvey!.jpg
11 KB, 183x232
Jews have a natural advantage with subverting whites, because they can pass for being white at their convenience. With east asians it doesn't have the same advantage.

Even if the jew manages to somehow defeat whites entirely, the asians will slaughter them.
>>
>>76409638
Did you just get high and decide to shitpost Canada?
>>
>>76409638
Yes they can.

They started the fucking Communist revolution in China ya dingus.
>>
File: anime rabbi.png (261 KB, 374x356) Image search: [Google]
anime rabbi.png
261 KB, 374x356
Why do you think we never really had problems with east Asians? Why do Asians in the west send their children to Jewish school and intermarry with us?
>>
>>76409847
Wont work, asians are very protectionist. They will burn you jews alive. And unlike whites, asians don't have a wide moral compass, they are fairly neutral and follow orders almost without question.
>>
>>76409764
Shutup jew, I don't smoke weed.
>>
File: shatner.jpg (115 KB, 922x910) Image search: [Google]
shatner.jpg
115 KB, 922x910
>>76410007

You sir are a disgrace to Canadian born William Shatner. Oh nevermind, he's a reptilian Jew. So, in that case, you're just a fucking disgrace.

I win. You lose. gave over man, game over. kek.
>>
>>76409638
The jews have controlled China since the 50's
>>
>>76409638

Lay off the nigger dick, kid. Jews own Asians and have for a very long time. Jews ARE originally Asians after all. Communism is their system of government, which is jewish. How have Asians not either been fully subverted or in on it the whole time?
>>
File: nipponbanzai.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
nipponbanzai.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
The jew fears the samurai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
>>
File: 07.July-1937-16.jpg (208 KB, 515x684) Image search: [Google]
07.July-1937-16.jpg
208 KB, 515x684
>>76409773
>>
>>76409638
oh leally chang?

> In fact, 85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.

Read more: http://forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz4Av3qOSUG

fucking chinky leaf
>>
>>76411552
I'm white. That being said, Chinese hegemony might be commie, but there's virtually no jews in positions of power there. Also they are in subtle conflict with the USA, which means they are anti jewish.
>>
File: zuckerstein.jpg (160 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
zuckerstein.jpg
160 KB, 1200x800
>>76409638

The infiltration has already begun.
>>
File: The-Jews-as-World-Parasite.jpg (75 KB, 564x788) Image search: [Google]
The-Jews-as-World-Parasite.jpg
75 KB, 564x788
>>76411352
>Jews ARE originally Asians after all.
that and admixture of other races all under semitic religions

>Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples. The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements. As a result of its parasitic distribution among the peoples over thousands of years, Jewry wormed its way into almost all the races on earth. As a social parasite, it infected the lower classes, slaves, proletarians, the mob, etc. They had the least resistance to Jewish racial parasitism. These classes, which had largely lost their instincts against racial foreigners, allowed Jewish blood to infiltrate. This Jewish counter-race incorporated to the greatest degree the bad characteristics of nearly all races that it had inherited over the centuries by a process of negative selection. The Jewish racial mish-mash primarily carries the traits of the Middle Eastern and Oriental races, but also influences of the Eastern, Western, and Nordic races. Mongolian and Negro traits also are frequently present.
>>
>>76411926
the face of that guy.... untermensch as fuck
>>
>>76411926
Jesus, their children will be hideous. The deformed face of the jew with the sunken face of the asian. Oh god, i threw up a little.
>>
>>76411926
western asians are way different, asians don't fuck around with jewish multiculturalism
>>
>>76412404
Neither did Whites. All it took was ~150 years of jewish infiltration to utterly destroy us. They'll do it to the Asians as well, as cunning and cruel as the asians may be now the jews can break them... all they need is time.
>>
>>76411352
>Jews own Asians and have for a very long time.

If this was really true, why do I always have to pay them for their pleasure of eating their chinese food 3-5 meals a week?

It should be the other way around, they should pay me to eat their food since I "OWN" asians.

I think you are mistaken, the jews and asians have some similarities, perhaps even a mutual understanding if not at least respect. Both are strong advocates of education. Both like baseball and hate Nascar. Both really don't do Christmas, Both enjoy asian food. Both are not huge drinkers, And as you twats like to think, both are out to get you.

Or whatever, you can take it as you will. I'm gonna eat my kung pao chicken.
>>
>>76412557
Nah us whites were always more prone to be more accepting of other cultures, after all we've been imperialists for years. Asians have been very isolationist and apart from the degenerate mongolians primarily sticked to their own.
>>
File: JohnSmith.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JohnSmith.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>76412617
Foolish jew, you are on nobody's side except jews. But really jew, what is the point of your existence? We both know you're dead inside. A hollow parasite just looking for the next drink of blood. There is no future with you jews.

What is the point of you? Really. Why do you exist? To subvert and destroy other races?

Suppose you end up defeating every other race. Who will you suck off of? Each other? Your own people are immune to jewish tricks.

Face it jew, your extermination is the only logical course for your race to take. You have nothing to offer this world.
>>
>>76412778
Imperialism was an 17th-19th century ideology. By that point, jews controlled essentially all of European banking and trade. Later, they gained control of the industrial and manufacturing companies. Then, the jews forced immigration and multi-multiculturalism. Whites are more accepting of other cultures because jews have our balls in a vice-grip.
>>
>>76409638
They can and they do. Asians are huge Euro/whiteboos and Jews pose as white there.
>>
>>76409638
Jew didn't always fit in with whites. They are just going to start slowly interbreeding until they have lots of jewish blood in them while still looking like asians.
>>
File: chicken-broccoli.jpg (47 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
chicken-broccoli.jpg
47 KB, 500x332
>>76412996

lol alright kiddo. I enjoyed the Man in the High Castle. You are no man in the high castle. Just a try hard. Troll Softer and save your hills are alive rhetoric bullshit for someone who gives a fuck.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have this kung pao to continue with.
>>
File: come on.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>76413120
I suspect you are a jew trying to court a "it's hopeless" ideology. Jews came into power in the 18th century, mostly through banking. In the late 1700's Mayer Rothschild established the rothschild family bank, and was one of the first of oligarch jews to pull themselves up from poverty.

The ideology that whites cannot pull themselves up from the thumb of the jew is ridiculous. If the jew, (then reviled parasite) can do it, so can we.

Whites hopelessly outnumber jews in terms of raw intellectual numbers. Our geniuses outnumber all races, and far outperform other races by a wide margin. All we need is the right organization and the right push.

All is not hopeless, the jew is cunning, but it is not superior in matters of strategy. Whites were a victim of their own success, we got lazy and complacent. But we need dramatic movements to shake us out of apathy, and the asians can make for valuable allies in destroying the jew.

Movements are already in play as we speak, from thousands of people to defeat the jew. You think our board is the only place aware of jewish hegemony? White billionaires didn't get where they are by being naive and stupid. They are well aware, and they are subtly working to defeat the jew.

I actually suspect that the illogical entry of kebabs into Europe is a white tactic to create a genocide of jews in Europe. Notice how now in France they are no longer teaching "holocaust history" in grade school because it might be "racist". Don't you see? the kebabs when in controlled numbers can help us defeat jewish subversion! The arab filth hates only one thing more than it hates us: the jew.

The arab is your ally, and the arab must be made to know we are allied with them against the jew. This way we prevent gang rapes, murders, and focus rage and murder on jews.
>>
>>76413612
You can't even answer my question can you. Why do jews exist? What do you contribute to the world?
>>
>tfw my grandma gets holocaust moneys but she spends it all on a philipino live in nurse
>>
>>76409638
They hope to promote degeneracy and childless lifestyle like in Japan so gooks die out. But muslims will destroy jews anyway, hunt them down in Europe and Middle East, then America.
>>
File: n-camii-b-20160604-870x609.jpg (88 KB, 870x609) Image search: [Google]
n-camii-b-20160604-870x609.jpg
88 KB, 870x609
>>76409638
>>76411405

>Students visit Tokyo mosque to get unbiased glimpse of Islam

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/

looks like the jew no longer fears the samurai.
>>
File: 1460665920436.jpg (65 KB, 631x392) Image search: [Google]
1460665920436.jpg
65 KB, 631x392
>>76413884

STFU with your kikes filth.
>hurr durr support mudslimes cuz reasons durrrrrr
>do what we want you to so we can fulfill our promises to ourselves!!!
No. The only logical solution would be to cleanse the earth of all semites and those calling themselves jews.
>>
File: gooddaysir.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
gooddaysir.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>76413937

I am not inclined to give you an answer to a question where you will be unsatisfied with the response no matter what it will be in my attempt to rationalize and justify myself to your line of questioning.

Look on the bright side. If we didn't exist, you would be very bored. What would you do with your time instead? Redouble your efforts to hate on muslims instead (that certainly seems justifiable) or perhaps you would find a way to implement flying cars? If only Albert Speer and you weren't so busy dealing with struggle of the racial purity war, right?
>>
>>76414730
Why are Israelis so much cooler than American kikes?
>>
>>76414730
Quantifying and improving human intelligence, and fighting the spread of development for artificial intelligence, especially in terms of military application. Ai is too much of an existential risk.

There's plenty of work to be done jew, you're just one in a long list of enemies to humanity's progress.

But really think about what I said. What is the point of jews? Subversion? Once subversion is achieved and you've sucked all the blood and wealth from the world, what then? At least us whites have worked to spread knowledge and resources across the world. What have jews done? You've done nothing but plunder and suck the blood from the gutters of society, and even now in power you can't shake your instincts for being parasites. Given your own nation you'd rather live in ours and suck the blood of blue collar plebeians and white collar wage cucks.
>>
File: coke.jpg (936 KB, 1090x2000) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
936 KB, 1090x2000
>>76415132

Mostly due to mandatory conscription and real sugar instead of HFC in their Coca Cola.
>>
>>76414707
Ok, I agree, but how do we do this?

We need the arabs as much as I hate to admit it.

Besides if we sully our hands with genocide it will fuck up our future generations and make them brutish. It's better to have the arabs do it, and they already want to regardless of what we do. All we need is to point them in the right direction, instead of them lashing out as us.

The muslims attack us because they perceive us to be jewish servants. We don't need to do anything ourselves really, all we need to do is step aside and let jews and muslims kill each other.
>>
>>76414026
Kek.

Typical selfish jew
>>
Looks like racism wins again.
>>
File: 142421.jpg (37 KB, 478x782) Image search: [Google]
142421.jpg
37 KB, 478x782
>>76417874

Good, I never much cared for the muzzies and the colonial people types. Good thing the Jews are excluded from all that.
>>
>>76410457
>gave over
Jews always trying to scheme your shekels.
>>
File: 367573.jpg (125 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
367573.jpg
125 KB, 700x525
>>76413884
>billionaires working to destroy the jew
>>
No one will stop the Jews because they are not nationalistic AND intelligent enough to do so.
>>
>>76411785
I used to work with an Asian older dude from Taiwan and he was always saying how he hates Jews and wished Hitler killed them all a long time ago. One time he said it in front of some new Jewish guy when talking to me but the jew acted like he didn't understand because accent kek.
>>
File: arab woman old stone.jpg (64 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
arab woman old stone.jpg
64 KB, 640x960
>>76415708
Shut it down quickly, the canuckicuck found our achilles heel.
It is true, the only way to stop us is to flood your countries with an ever increasing amount of violent arabs.
Please don't do it, it will utterly destroy us if you take in all our arabs and give them your moneyz and wymynz.
>>
>>76423211

It sounds like your colleges are almost as top notch as you are. What a swell line of employment you must be in.
>>
>>76413884
>The arab filth hates only one thing more than it hates us: the jew
This is totally true, and we should try and use it in our advance.
>>
>>76421832
Caucasians are more intelligent, problem is we're too ignorant. Our IQ outlier group is off the charts, almost a full standard deviation away from the next highest outlier group.

Whites are just lazy now because of the new tech gadgets, but this is slowly turning and more people are waking up.

Don't kid yourself jew, cunning and intelligence are two different things. And when we put our brightest minds to work on defeating you, you wont stand a chance.
>>
>>76423667
Oh we will simply direct them towards Israel. If the jews move out of Israel they will betray that they're "racist" and will be torn a new asshole by liberal media in our own countries. The jew will expose itself.

Don't get cocky jew, I can see your sarcasm, but arabs wont touch our women or land i.f.f. we ally with them to kill YOU.
>>
>>76426492
>but arabs wont touch our women or land

kek. Trollin from Manitoba.

I went to Sweden already 10 years ago. It was a very pretty country. I was in my early 20s and sometimes did things because I was young. Like the time I didn't take all my shit out and set off the metal detector at the airport there. IT was aterribly wonderful experience when I had 4 blonde haired, blue eyes, big titted women surround me and give me a pat down when my guy friends I was traveling with stood there and watched.

I imagine Sweden today is much like a winter that has gone of for much too long. The snow has turned black. The land is brown and full of death. The landscape of Sweden has changed with the influx of Muslims and Arabs. What makes you think the barbarians at the gate won't come for your women after they overrun the siege of the Jewish fortress that is Israel?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.