[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this is real so the anti-semitism meme was just an act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trummpppp.png (116 KB, 1032x263) Image search: [Google]
trummpppp.png
116 KB, 1032x263
>tfw this is real

so the anti-semitism meme was just an act then, eh /pol/?
>>
I love black dick
>>
Neo /pol/ has given up the redpill in exchange for cheap memes
>>
>>76404416
If every Jew would fuck off to Israel I would literally and unironically root for them against the Muslims

What really strains my brain is why some Jews are anti-Zionist, I have seen legitimate cunts with the wide-brimmed hat and the curly sideburns and the white scarf argue that Israel should be destroyed.
>>
wtf I hate Trump now
now I'm a #ShillforHill
really made me think
>>
Hitler was a Zionist too.

Just some food for thought.
>>
Anons reading this
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First
>>
File: 1456353933003.jpg (59 KB, 368x476) Image search: [Google]
1456353933003.jpg
59 KB, 368x476
>>76404647
LOL
go back to LE REDDIT
i trump is BIG RED PILL
I think trump is a pretty cool guy. Eh, walls immigrants and doesn’t afraid of anything.
u no like trump? go back to reddiiit
LOL
LE ALT RIGHT FTW
>>
File: american-milo-640x480.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
american-milo-640x480.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>76404416
/pol/ is just a group of angry racelets who are as malleable as your average reactionist can get

They're now pro Jew, pro fighting for Israel, pro abortion, pro gay, pro racemixing, anti freedom market, NSA loving cumguzzling retards
>>
>>76404666
They believe it's not yet time for Israel to be built or something. I am not an expert on Judaism. They still hate the goy just as much as their Zionist brethren so don't think of them as friends.
>>
>>76404416
Trump is secretly plotting against the jews. His comments on John Stewart's real name being "leibowitz" confirms it. He baited that kike and his lackeys like Oliver to react because of those comments. They blew their load too early with the "rayciss" stuff, and subsequently Trump's numbers rose because of their reaction.

Trump understands schoolyard bullying. If your victim reacts they lose.
>>
400,000 jews served for the third reich honorably and most died on the battlefield with their german compatriots.

95% of jewry is outright hostile to their host nations, but some critical thinking jews (probably those with less inbreeding) realize the evil their clan has caused and are loyal to the end for our cause.

Some jews get serious jew guilt once realizing what they've done to the world.

see: david cole
>>
>>76404895
The wall just got an inch taller
>>
>>76405015
>don't think of them as friends.
I didn't make clear enough that I actually like the Zionists better than them
>>
>>76405026
>stormwinnies actually believe this

hes not plotting against them, if you could figure it out you genius, it isnt exactly secret plotting is it now?
>>
>>76404416
/pol/ has been pro-zionism/pro-jew since their "God Emperor" jumped in the race. Sad!
>>
>>76404666
Well Satan, as you know, the Temple has to be torn down to be rebuilt everlasting.
>>
File: kill_it_with_zyklon.png (607 KB, 3000x1548) Image search: [Google]
kill_it_with_zyklon.png
607 KB, 3000x1548
>mfw i said that all along on kike-chan.

yfw you have all been owned by the jews.
>>
>>76404416
>is a billionare
Thinking he doesn't deal with jews
>>
>>76406157
It'll be better when you're hung, I agree.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.