[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think shitskins refugee willl eventually come to italy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mudshit.png (3 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
mudshit.png
3 KB, 800x533
do you think shitskins refugee willl eventually come to italy?
>>
>>76402011
They came 400 years ago, Giuseppe.
>>
>>76402011

Most of you look half sandnigger anyway, so does it matter?
>>
>>76402011
But they are in italy

I have seen videos of Libyan, blacks and Arabs from Syria and Iraq in italy

Do you live in a cave or something?
>>
>>76402011
They already are, try not using a proxy next time, your disguise is not working.
>>
>>76402116
i agree south italy is full of shitskin already,
im from milan master race pure nordic blood
>>
>>76402132
ye but they didn't rape anybody yet and in my city there are very few mudslimes
>>
>>76402011
The moores were niggers, your great great great grandmother fucked a nigger.
>>
>>76402011
No, because you'd refuse them gibmedats and send them on their merry way to us. The only option for you guys if you ask me, I'd rather have you guys sinking their boats and dumping them back on Libyan soil though, one can dream.
>>
>>76402011
they go THROUGH italy, dumbass
>>
>>76402363
ye but they don't stay here fucking falafel
>>
>>76402011
>will
?
in the news we see that you are already under siege by "refugees"
>>
>>76402561
>we see that you are already under siege by "refugee

they just come to italy and leave there are very few nighog in the nord
>>
>>76402434
kek you don't know your country very well. The entire south is full of niggers and we got documentary on how small villages in southerne italy are filled with 90% "refugees"
This is what you get when your marine (or whats left of that) spend their times helping niggers to europe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
>>
>>76402073
If you're talking about the invasion of Sicily that was 1200 years ago
>>
File: Lilyhammer Balotelli.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Lilyhammer Balotelli.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
>>76402011
>eventually

I have faith in you to not break though.
>>
>>76402632
and where they go?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.