[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 627x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 627x920
>assault unconscious woman at frat party
>literally happens every weekend
>sorority sluts get shitfaced and get gangbanged on the reg, even while unconscious
>get accused of rape

Is this evidence of rape culture? Was he even raping her? Or did he intend to rape her? Was he just fondling her and sucking on her tittty? What happened?
>>
The judge gave him 6 months because it was just a campus "rape" case. He probably won't even serve the time.
>>
>>76397444
Yeah I know that, but every chick on Jewbook is whining about rape culture. Did he even rape her?
>>
sorority girls should not get blackout at frat parties if they don't want to have sex

That's literally why frat parties exist
>>
6/5 women are raped every 20 minutes by white men. These are the FACTS.
>>
>>76397355
>Was he even raping her?

So as long as you're unconscious, someone can fuck you in the ass?
>>
he got punished for intent to rape
>>
But that is the real rape culture. Why deny it? It is an obvious visible phenomenon.

If bitter young men wouldn't spew so much women hating shit and deny even most obviously problems such as this, maybe we wouldn't have to suffer dumbass feminazis yelling RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everywhere where the phenomenon is not real.
>>
>>76397355
>mfw i rape a bitch and only get 6 months
>>
He was convicted for sexual assault. Should have received a harsher sentence.
>>
I love how instead of finding a suitable replacement for God Obama; /pol/ creates thread after thread after thread defending a rapist.

It wasn't even her friends that told her she was raped, it was his frat brothers.
>>
>>76397355
Dude should have been punished way more. Come on. Fucking an unconscious woman?
>>
>>76397777
What a waste of quads
>>
rape is degeneracy and should be punished severely. the fact that feminists are full of shit is irrelevant
>>
>>76397631

as long as i dont wake up, yeah
>>
>>76397835
No article has said he fucked her. Every report said he was assaulting her, not raping her.
>>
he fingered her. does no one care the difference between penis rape and finger banging?
i don't really care about rape anymore. every time it comes up, either the girl was outright lying about it or it was much less worse than they made it out to be. when whites do it its rarely kidnapping a woman in an alley and violently fucking her.
fuck it i'll embrace rape culture if its the alternative to social justice
>>
>>76397631
>go to a frat house
>get blackout drunk
>society is responsible for my actions

fuck this world
>>
>>76397777
Checked, and also this.

Being edgy and contrarian about things like this ("le Brock did nothing wrong xD") is why Feminists have such a strong voice. Believe it or not, most everyday people are revolted by these kinds of crimes, and if Feminists can point to instances where sexual assault isn't taken seriously, then people will sympathize with them.

>inb4 wanting to punish a convicted sex offender is white-knighting
>>
>>76397934

>"society"
>not the rapist
>>
>>76397777
>given this one chance by Kek to say something meaningful
>somehow fuck it all up

I guess that I should expect this shit from a hun
>>
>>76397537
Rape gives them denialability for when they act like total trash sluts.

>I wasn't sucking all these dicks, I was raped.
>>
>>76397835
>>76397889
He fingered her, by all accounts. He wasn't charged with actual rape, just sexual assault. It still could have been up to 9 years, I think
>>
>>76397537
He fingered her.
>>
men should be more demonized for daring to express sexual interest imo, would make society much safer
>>
if girls hate rape culture and being raped so much, why do they keep going to parties at fraternities which are arguably the bastions of this "college rape culture"?

Why continually subject yourself to this awful rape culture?

Why are you getting black out drunk at a place you hate and is known for rape?

This isn't victim blaming but just asking people to practice common sense.
>>
>>76398009
>i stuck my hand in the oven and got burned
>>
>>76397881
>>76397934
You do realize that there are these people who are called "criminals" and they commit "crimes" right? You do realize that these "criminals" are "individuals", right?

I mean, if someone rapes you, they did something wrong, not you. Did someone touch you?
>>
>>76398099

Oven has no agency. Sexual assault is illegal.
>>
>>76398058

he has to register as a sex offender though

his life is over
>>
>>76397978
Obviously he should be convicted, but saying a 6 month sentence isn't enough is fucking retarded.

The worst part of it isn't the jail sentence, it's being labeled a sex offender your entire life. Just try getting a job with that on your resume.
>>
>>76397825
He must be that one faggot no one had any idea why he was invited and they framed him for shits and giggles.
>>
>>76397978
>get blackout drunk at party
>go home with some dude who is also drunk
>start fooling around
>pass out, he doesn't realize
>everyone accuses him of assault
See how there might be a problem here? You can't just assume everyone is guilty
>>
>>76398099
So anyone can rape you and you really won't complain?

Do you advertise this on Craig's list?
>>
>>76398099
Stop victim blaming you bigot
She wasn't asking for it. She wanted his handsome friend, Chad's dick instead.
>>
>>76398258
>I walked into the lions den with steaks hanging out of my pockets
>>
>>76398254
>You can't just assume everyone is guilty
You can assume guilty people are guilty.
>>
so did she pass out on the floor and this random guy came by and started fingering her

Or

Were they both drunk and hooking up
>>
>>76398352
To be fair, it's his word against hers.
>>
>>76398254
>convicted

He's not being sentenced because some girl cried rape. There was a whole due process, and he was found guilty.
>>
>>76398313
>wants to fuck Chad but gets too drunk
>Chad subs in his bro, Ethan to take over bc she's ugly and blackout drunk
>Ethan raped me!
The old switcheroo!
>>
>/pol/ supports criminals when it suits them

gas chambers
>>
>>76398352
Innocent until proven guilty mang
>>
>>76398078
>if girls hate rape culture and being raped so much, why do they keep going to parties at fraternities which are arguably the bastions of this "college rape culture"?
lol.
>"Why did you let me rape you if you don't like rape?!? It's your fault!"

/pol/, word of advice. Rape is a crime and you'll go to jail. You have to get girls to sleep with you the normal way. If you don't have any game, then get one of those anime-girl body pillows and don't show your Supreme Gentleman™ face again in public.
>>
>>76398058
>diddling and unconscious slut at a party

greasy

The 6 months seems fair, the part thats not ok is the mob justice, they will ruin his life just so they can virtue signal harder
>>
>>76397548

This. Do girls think people are only joking when they say men only want one thing from them?

A woman under 25-30 is never going to be interesting to talk to unless it's going somewhere.

But I honestly think they would prefer to be humoured about their hobbies and opinions with the chance of being raped over being told they are boring without sex on the table.
>>
>>76398427
there are people saying he should serve a life sentence for fingering her
>>
>>76398341
It's either you're dodging he question or answering "Yes! Please rape me!" which is kinda pathetic.
>>76398397
Then don't stick your dick in a girl that's like that.
>>
File: 876391836.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
876391836.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>76398161
It's a two way street in this case, you get made the choice to get shitfaced in a frat house full of young men who are jumping at the chance to fuck, you should accept some of the risk. You cannot be naive enough to put your safety in the hands of others in this case, it's irresponsible.
>>
>>76398549
>dick
He didn't even rape her
>>
>>76398341
>i climbed the fence into the gorilla pit
>>
>>76398459
In this case, he was guilty of sexual assault.
>>
>>76397355
>sucking on her tittty?
jesus are you 12 or just pretending
>>
>>76398478
>getting absolutely blackout drunk at a frat house is a good idea

you faggot liberals and your fantasyland
>>
>>76398478
There are stories every year about rapes happening at fraternity parties. Why do girls keep going back to them? I don't go to the ghetto because I don't like being robbed.
>>
>>76397355
this little monkey should be drawn and quartered tbqh
>>
>>76398341
So you're saying that in some cases like women being drunk or drugged rape should belegal?
>>
>>76398570

All of that is irrelevant. If I went to a bad area in a nice suit and got jumped by nogs they wouldn't be allowed to get away with it because I should have known better. Nobody would apply this logic to any crime but rape because consistency goes out of the window when there's a chance to 'show them SJWs'.
>>
From the "victim"'s statement in court:

>left home to go to a party with friends
>drank way too much way too fast
>next thing I know I was "waking up in a gurney" in the hospital with people telling me I was raped

Isn't it very likely that this drunk jock frat boy and her consented to fingerbang behind a dumpster outside? And then by the time they got into it she blacked out from all the booze?

Doesn't really seem like rape, more like just her excuse for being a trashy whore
>>
>>76398730
No he's saying its retarded to go to places notorious for rape and being surprised when it happens to you
>>
File: Capture.png (605 KB, 615x743) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
605 KB, 615x743
The only reason libs are pushing this story is because he's the white college rapist they've been talking about all this time!!!

The best part for them, if he gets off with no time, or very little time, which he probably will, It's white privilege.

I fucking hate liberals
>>
>>76398647
Of course it's not a good idea. I don't live in a society that blames the victim. If someone rapes your child, no one's going to call you a bad parent. If someone breaks into your house, you don't get blamed, the robber does. If someone robs you at gun point, no one is going to call you weak and ask "Why did you want to get robbed?"

Niggers, white or black and criminals are shit people and need to be held accountable. "He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin" won't work here just like it doesn't for nigglets
>>
>>76398730
>those bugs that keep seeing their friends get zapped in the bug light yet they are drawn to it
>>
>>76398804
Well I guess feminists are trying to change it, so it becomes less acceptable in such places
>>
>get blackout drunk
>flirt with guy
>go home with him
>he asks if he can kiss me
>i say yes
>he asks if he can finger me
>i say yes
>next day i press charges
>everyone posts open letters on leddit
>post the guys name and face everywhere
>rape culture patriarchy ooga booga
2016 gentlemen!
>>
She was unconscious and he was found fingering her in a dirty alleyway with her face on the ground and clothes torn off.

This isn't a drunk girl who went back to his dorm with him and regretted the decision later. She was UNCONSCIOUS and he was fingering her in PUBLIC in disgusting ALLEY outside the back of the frat house.

He should have clearly known that this was not ok by any stretch of the imagination.

/pol/ has gone too far to claim this is not rape. If this guy was a muslim immigrant do you think /pol/ would be defending the perpetrator?
>>
This thread would be totally different if this kid was a refugee
>>
>>76398790

>Doesn't really seem like rape, more like just her excuse for being a trashy whore

That's exactly what it is.
>>
>>76398614
he was looking for his father
dindu nuffin
>>
>>76398790
exactly. if she doesn't remember it maybe she didn't remember prior consenting too?
>>
>>76398917
if you wanted theft to become less acceptable would you get blackout drunk in the streets and leave your wallet hanging outside your pockets with money visible?
>>
>>76398917
Why would you want to even go to these places in the first time when they find rape so repulsive
>>
>>76398934
I never claimed it wasn't rape I just hate fraternities and the sluts that fueling them
>>
>>76398934
>/pol/ has gone too far to claim this is not rape. If this guy was a muslim immigrant do you think /pol/ would be defending the perpetrator?
this

/pol/ is a bunch of filthy betas.

the girl was found with dirt up her vagina ffs

if i was one of the two men who found him doing that, I would have beat the shit out of him and got more time in jail because I can't afford a high priced lawyer

he should rot, filthy fucker
>>
>>76398925
You have to treat stranger girls who are black out drunk like they have tattoos on their forehead that says "I have AIDS, Herpes and teeth in my vagina".

You don't HAVE to stick your dick in anything and everything.

"I wasn't there" is a much better alibi than "She told me I could do it!"
>>
>>76398934
You fucking retard, read the true fucking report.

He started fingering her while she was conscious and consenting, she passed out after that and some people saw the scene, he was drunk and confused and ran away, the next morning the bitch didnt remembered anything but people told her she was raped and she believes them
>>
File: evil.png (191 KB, 396x389) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
191 KB, 396x389
Imagine if this guy was an international student from Pakisan instead of some douchebag white swimmer guy
>>
>>76399051
>comparing theft to rape
oh boy, next i bet you'll be talking about the locked car door right
grow up
>>
I usually side with the guy but in this case he had her behind a dumpster in an alleyway. Her underwear was also ripped off of her. There are other evidence to prove he was guilty to. There's a reason why he got convicted even if he was innocent he made himself look guilty.
>>
I "sexually assaulted" a girl in college once.

>be blackout drunk
>sleeping next to close female friend
>get horny so i jack off
>has nothing to do with my friend, she ugly as fuck
>cum in my hand
>think about how funny it would be to smear it on her cheek as a form of banter
>do it
>she was awake the whole time
>threatens to bring me to court
>doesn't because she's too poor
>tells all my friends im a rapist
>lose a shit ton of friends
>I don't talk to her anymore

real story. wasn't worth it. not sure what i was thinking. i still worry she'll go to the cops some day.
>>
>>76397355
it was evidence of a white man having sex with a white woman, which is now "rape"

only niggers are allowed to rape white women

>text captcha: 420
>>
>>76399146
Sauce?
>>
>>76399146
>>he was drunk and confused and ran away,

cowardness should be punished
>>
>>76397978
>if Feminists can point to instances where sexual assault isn't taken seriously, then people will sympathize with them.
You are right, but that is honestly preferable to the senseless victim affirmation they support.
>>
>>76398759
Sure it's still wrong but you you increased the chances of it happening to yourself 10 fold by voluntarily putting yourself in that situation. Play with fire and you're gonna get burned
>>
>>76399173
purposely ignoring the entire point. if feminists hate rape so much you'd think they'd try to make it harder to do. they could easily implement a buddy system wehre girls olook out for each other. her fucking sister was there. where was her sister?
>>
WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED EQUALLY

but not held accountable for our actions :)

t. women
>>
>>76399235
You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>76397355
>be a sorority qt
>geting shitfaced
>mirin Chad and Tyrone entire night
>last thing i remember going into a room
>morning after
>waking up naked
>sore pussy
>mmm Chad finaly did me
>turning over
>skinny, freckled beta loser lying next to me
I would scream rape to.
>>
>>76399170
We dont defend the sluts that sneak into refugee bunkhouses
>>
>>76397573
Wrong.

Seven out of two women are raped every eight seconds, by white men, every day.

Get your facts straight, ultrashitfucklord.
>>
>>76399146
If a girl is blacked out/near blacked out you don't take her to an alley and start fingering her.

There is a 0.000% chance that she gave consent. She was completely incomprehensible at that point I'm sure. If you're a decent person you should be helping women, not taking advantage of them. What he did was utterly wrong and stupid.
>>
>>76399056
zooming out for a moment... isn't all sex with penetration a form of "rape" in a manner of speaking? it seems to me that it is, leading to a further blurring of the legal and cultural lines surrounding the ill-defined topic. We can all agree on certain cases of rape being clearly criminal and outrageous. However, a lot of these cases - like this one - are so marginal as to amount to a travesty of justice for the boy. I am pretty sure he did nothing much wrong except in some technical legal mumbo-jumbo way perhaps.
>>
>>76399102
The trouble is you have to treat all girls like this now. No means no, yes means no, the sex was not fulfilling for her means I might get a knock on the door from the police the next day. Also no dick was ever inside this girl
>>
>>76397537
>every chick on Jewbook is whining about rape culture

Every chick on Jewbook is 100% aware that the accuser is a disgusting whore who isn't even a college student, but an adult with a job who was cruising her younger sister's campus for underage dick, got it, but then because she was a dumb fucking drunk whore passed out in the middle of fucking in public and then the two of them got caught

Every chick on Jewbook knows she's crying "rape" because it's the easiest way to keep her hooks in the faggot loser boyfriend she was cheating on
>>
Alcohol should be banned and Shariah implemented
>>
>>76399173
>Aussie shitposter
Ignored
>>
>>76399146
He also changed his story several times. When you start doing that then you start to look guilty.
>>
>>76398479
Well the problem is everyone inciting all this hysteria over it because "holy shit, only 6 months for RAPE!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE" is all that's being repeated. It wasn't rape under the law, so a 15yr+ penalty doesn't apply, but everyone assumes it should, because every media outlet/Facebook post says "rape"

For first time sexual assault that was a crime of opportunity with no criminal record, 6 months and lifetime sex offender status seems pretty adequate.
>>
>>76399312
>if feminists hate rape so much you'd think they'd try to make it harder to do
yes, they should try harder to stop men raping them.

beta cuck, fuck off
>>
>>76397631
I went to a gay biker bar, and drank a whole bottle of tequila while flirting with all the gay bikers. I got naked and started dancing on the bar and grinding on the gay bikers. When I woke up I had been raped in the ass... NOT MY FAULT!
>>
>>76399322
There was a lot of background that i didnt explain which would make the action make more sense. Basically I had someone do that same thing to me once and she laughed at me when i told her.
>>
If you get so shitfaced that you end up face down behind a dumpster I dont care if you get murdered
>>
If you're a girl on a college campus and you're that stupid to get that drunk then you deserve whatever you get. I've changed my thinking completely.

You get drunk and something happens to you well tough luck it's your own fault. It's different if you're drugged or something but you can only blame yourself for shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>76399380
>If a girl is blacked out/near blacked out

Are you retarded? "blacking out" is a thing that happens after the fact. Another person - especially another blackout-drunk person - can't tell right now that a person is going to black out later

are you literally a virgin who's never drank before?
>>
>>76399333
>Seven out of two women are raped every eight seconds, by white men, every day.

YES !
>>
>>76398759
Never said that the perp should go free just because you acted irresponsibly/naively, simply stated that it's dumb to wonder why bad shit happens when you set yourself up for it.
>>
>>76398934
Thanks for the clarity. Sieg hiel trumpo, my man
>>
>>76399455
>beta cucks are trying to claim beta cucks
go get fucked up the asshole by your bull you beta cuck faggot
>>
>defending the absolute epitome of an entitled scumbag chad

He deserves to get fucked. He had the entire world in his palm and he blew it in order to finger some blacked-out dumb whore in a disgusting back alley.
>>
>>76397573
are accused of it maybe.be surprised if one case is legit
>>
File: QHthZu5.jpg (37 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
QHthZu5.jpg
37 KB, 500x367
>>76398479
>>
>>76398759
But you would be told it was partially ur fault due to poor choices like the drunk torrist tht got sucker punched and robbed on video last year in baltimore
>>
>Is this evidence of rape culture?
No, Rotherham is, but that was conveniently ignored by feminists.
>>
>>76397355
Getting shit faced and passing out around people you dont know is like leaving your car unlocked in detroit. If you really think nothing will happen when your black out drunk (male or female) your fucking stupid
>>
>>76399380
>If you're a decent person you should be helping women
/pol/ isn't decent people though
they're mostly kissless virgin beta cucks
they sympathise with rapists or blame it on the woman because they're mad they can't get any

it's a pity. it would really be better if they just considered killing themselves
>>
>>76399087
betafaggot orbiters literally need to leave
>>
>>76397355
I just hate how you can't even blame the girl in the slightest.
I made the mistake of just simply saying that she made a bad choice to be three times the legal limit drunk and all my coworkers went full normalfag and defended her to no end.

I hate this culture of no personal responsibility we have.

Also
>tries to prove rape culture
>Id is J3
Toplaugh
>>
>>76399380
You actually would go to an alley if you were both horny and hooking up. You've obviously never met a girl at a party and started walking home while you were both hooking up.
>>
>>76397355
>112 posts in
>still didn't find out who the fuck he is and why it's important
>>
The raper and the rapee are both complete degenerates, can't we just call it a wash?
>>
>>76398730
The point is you do have to be aware of the risk and take responsibility for the choices around that risk. This has nothing to do with if she deserved to be raped or not. It comes down to this;

The rapist will go to jail.
You'll still have gotten raped.
>>
>>76399624
Chad din du nuffin
He wuz gettin lyfe on track
>>
>>76399692
beta virgin detected
>>
>>76398759
>Nobody would apply this logic to any crime but rape
is this your first day on /pol/? ever nigger incident involves people saying "around blacks, never relax" "lol he relaxed around blacks"
you're the one thats treating rape like its special and the victims had absolutely no role in it
>>
>>76399486
Someone jacked off on your face?

U gay son.
>>
>>76398058
Why would you finger an unconscious girl? Literally what is the point?

You do that to get her off, but she's fucking unconscious... this doesn't add up.
>>
>>76399624
>drunkenly mess around with drunk chick who passes out mid-sesh at a frat party
>get branded for life
Seems fair
>>
>>76399771
>white knighting for whores
are all betas as pathetic as you?
>>
>>76399397
>Also no dick was ever inside this girl
lol, so it's not rape?

Yeah, he suspicious of drunk girls who are strangers and on your side of thing, don't fucking rape anyone- even if you never use your penis to do it.
>>
>>76398099
The oven wasn't asking for it.
>>
To every father here: fuck you

https://www.google.com/amp/mashable-amphtml.googleusercontent.com/amphtml/pages/CAIiEJlor3vl52Zk5KDPrO3XMn8qIggEKhoIACIQd3d3Lm1hc2hhYmxlLmNvbSoECAowCDCBmB4?client=safari#
>>
>>76399805
Because hes hammered drunk, alcohol inpairs good decisions
>>
>>76397355
He only fingered her
>>
>>76399771

Are you the Good, Real Man who's going to marry the victim of OP and then support her as she gets "raped" full of four different mens' children?
>>
>>76399753
He needs more money for dem pizza
>>
>>76399816
>are all betas as pathetic as you?
not as bad as someone who sympathises with rape because he's a pathetic beta who's never boned a chick

kill yourself cunt
>>
>>76399771
takes one
>>
>>76399480
>NOT MY FAULT!
yeah, it isn't your fault. No one's allowed to rape you, at all, no matter what.

Why is rape morally ambiguous to you /pol/tards?
>>
>>76399235
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>76399805
i hope he had access to hand sanitizer afterwards, and a sink.
>>
>>76397915
yuup getting so innundated with bullshit ive been radicalized into not giving two shits what any girl ever says on this subject or basically fucking anything.
theres no honor in women left to defend they shit on you for backing them up.
if i met a true rape victim kinda be like..thems the breaks gonna have to sort out your own shit.
>>
File: 1462958831213.jpg (103 KB, 578x504) Image search: [Google]
1462958831213.jpg
103 KB, 578x504
>>76397537
>>76397548
>>76397915
>>76398048
>>76398072
>>76398078
>>76398254
>>76398518

if this guy was black or muslim you'd be saying lock him up and throw away the key for touching a pure, innocent white girl.
>>
>>76399904

You're going to marry a girl like the "victim", she's going to cheat on you constantly and you're going to believe her bullshit, you're going to raise another man's kids, and when you find out she's going to divorce rape you and leave you a pathetic, broken shell of a worthless, faggot loser
>>
>>
ITT: The worst of humanity shows why they don't deserve to be loved.
>>
>>76399918
People literally shoot themselves in this country and everyone blames the gun. This culture has no personal accountability whatsoever. Rape is awful, but you can't just assume one party is 100% guilty and the other is 100% victim. Reality isn't like that
>>
File: 1442140395090.jpg (129 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1442140395090.jpg
129 KB, 1200x900
>>76397355
>mfw female university students are less likely to get raped than the general population
>mfw "we have a problem with rape culture on campus"
I mean, you do have to account for the lack of niggers in colleges, but still
>>
>>76399952
Because nobody wants to fuck black guys or Muslims in the first place
>>
>>76399676
It is never ever the victim's fault, there is literally nothing a woman can do to protect herself from rape by a man.

t. feminist
>>
File: 1464474337846.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1464474337846.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>76399974
guaranteed
>>
>>76398790
Not to mention she had a boyfriend at the time
And she just goes to a party hooking up with younger dudes
And she claimed to be a "huge partier" in college
>>
>>76399974
reminder that this person literally supports women acting like disgusting whores because he is literally a virgin and can only imagine the nastiest whore ever agreeing to fuck him
>>
File: 1462265627277.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1462265627277.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>>76398759

If I wore a Rolex and suit around Detroit and got shot and robbed, I'd certainly be waking up the next day thinking, "Damn, to be BRUTALLY honest, I was PROBABLY asking for it!"

That is because I take responsibility for my actions. Sure, the nogs are the ones who robbed me. But I knew that already, I already knew that nogs in Detroit have a propensity for targeting people with good shit to rob.

Girls need to be educated and taught that there a lot of piggish men out there that will diddle you if you're out cold or if there's no one looking so they can look out for themselves. Rapists exist, that is just a fact. I wish it wasn't, but it is. But no, instead they're coddled and taught that they're "within their rights" to put themselves in risky situations.

Is "muh empowerment" really worth the horrible shit that rape victims go through? Yet another reason libcucks are destroying society.
>>
>>76399974
Yeah i've been fucking this qt pie 19 year old sooo.
>>
>>76399952
When Muslims rape they actually rape someone. Unlike whites who just get accused and acquitted when it turns out the chick is lying
>>
>>76400009
yep just missed quints
>>
>>76399952
because muslims and blacks commit ACTUAL rape. not drunken regret "rape"
>>
>>76397355

>cant remember anything that happened because she was blackout drunk
>is also 100% certain that she did not consent

makes sense
>>
>>76400033
Sorry kid, but female students are more likely to get raped than the general population, by a lot. Also, white women are far more likely than "women of color" to get raped because they drink more.
>>
Rape isn't ok but you shouldn't get blackout drunk around people you don't know. I don't understand why practicing common sense like this is vilified by leftists. We're not defending rape but just trying to get people to have good judgement and to avoid potential dangerous situations like this. Rape accusations are so common now at fraternities so maybe it would be a good idea to only have one or two drinks or not go at all. I
>>
>>76400029
>Rape is awful, but you can't just assume one party is 100% guilty and the other is 100% victim. Reality isn't like that
Just like murder, robbery and any other crime, yeah, the victim isn't responsible for the criminal who MADE THE CHOICE to commit a crime.
>>
>>76399322
>>76399941
I was thinking about her like I would a guy friend, i suppose is my mistake. I've heard of this "prank" pulled in frathouses before with no allegations of sexual assault, I guess I should have suspected her female emotional instability would make it a no-go.

earlier that day I told her about how my ex once smeared my own cum on my face as a joke and she thought it was hilarious. My intoxicated self thought she would just see it as banter.
>>
>>76398099
So you claim that men are retarded animals who don't have any agency and you can't blame them for anything? As a white man, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>76399997
>You're going to marry a girl like the "victim", she's going to cheat on you constantly and you're going to believe her bullshit, you're going to raise another man's kids, and when you find out she's going to divorce rape you and leave you a pathetic, broken shell of a worthless, faggot loser
yep you sure got me I sympathise with someone raped therefore i'm a cuck. woop de do caught me there didn't you!

if this was a refugee then you'd go into full defence mode, ooh m'lady can't have dem arabs raping m'lady

but if it's some white guy, you justify it, because you're a beta just like him and wish you could get some

if you have to rape a chick, it's because you're a pathetic beta she'll never love

you're a foul human if you justify rape in any way, be it the SJWs justifying cologne or beta faggots like you
>>
>>76400219
Frat. House.
>>
>>76400171
10/10
>>
He got a light sentence because he identifies as a female teacher.
>>
>>76397537
>Drunk kids being stupid when it comes to sexuality
>Rape

Pick one.
>>
>>76397355

All cases like these prove is that women are incapable of being responsible for themselves and they need a man to be responsible for them.

>I'm a strong independent wimmin guise
>hey I'm gonna get blackout drunk and I need a man to take care of me so if anything bad happens it's his fault and not mine

Well which is it feminists? Are you capable of taking care of yourselves or aren't you?
If I got drunk and got beat up for talking shit then everyone would think I deserved it and that I made it easier to for a physical altercation to happen. However if a girl gets black out drunk she didn't contribute at all to making her rape more easy.

Double standards galore.
>>
>>76400198
The victim is always partially responsible for anything that happens to them. We're just not honest enough to admit it.
>>
desu I'd rape a woman in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity and I knew there was little chance of me being connected to the crime
>>
>>76400013

Here's your (You).

Not everyone here is acting nastily. I'm actually surprised by the amount of people here condemning the rapist. It is /pol/, after all. The edginess is usually what makes it funny.
>>
>>76400104
Most girls know this and are taught this, but women should never have to protect themselves, the onus is on men not to rape.
>>
>>76400291

lmao
>>
>>76397355

>He had a boner he couldn't control.
>Let's ridiculously call it a culture.
>>
>>76400033
>lack of niggers in colleges

Yeah, no.

If you're anything but a straight white person you are almost guaranteed entrance into any state-funded school.
>>
>>76400316
Honest question, are you a BLM nigger? You REALLY sound like one.
>>
He was under influence of drugs and alcohol so therefore he's innocent.
>>
>>76400122
>>76400158

>defending your blatant sexism with blatant racism
>>
>>76400178

And because they're actually attractive desu

And because nogs occasionally refrain from shitting where they sleep
>>
>>76400374
t. Ashish 'Rapebus' Patel
>>
>>76400212
>gay shit happening during frat hazing
>your own cum smeared on your face by your gf
>logically make the leap you can wipe your cum on a female's face you aren't dating

Holy shit are you autistic pal?
>>
>>76400392
>if i call it an ism it means its wrong
>>
>>76400392
35% of all rapes in the US are committed by 6% (black males) of it's population. Statistics aren't racist 2bh
>>
File: 1461909519494.jpg (8 KB, 220x173) Image search: [Google]
1461909519494.jpg
8 KB, 220x173
>>76398849
Except it's more like
>be me
>driving through ghetto in my euro sportscar
>get out to play dice with a group of melanin enriched fellows
>they pull out knives, take my wallet, my armani watch and shoes
>even steal my car after they stab me and leave me for dead
>"DON'T TEACH ME NOT TO FLAUNT MY WEALTH IN POVERTY AND VIOLENCE STRICKEN INNER CITY AREAS"
>TEACH THEM NOT TO MUG
>>
>>76397355
So what's the deal with this faggot? I've seen a lot of angry macros on facebook saying he's the worst person alive, but I haven't heard shit as far as "real" news
>>
>>76400368
>Honest question, are you a BLM nigger? You REALLY sound like one.

How exactly? I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
>>
File: 1439964198259.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439964198259.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>>76400178
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/12/19/rape-on-campus-not-as-prevalent-as-it-is-off-campus/
it's the same story as with Indian students here, they cry to their media back home about getting mugged and robbed, yet statistically this is more likely to happen to a random Australian, let alone to someone in India
statistics > feelings
>>
>>76400343
It was sexual emergency.
>>
>>76400171
This post is dumb as fuck

If you're blackout, that's like the definition of not consenting

>person is unconscious
>somebody sticks a bottle up his ass
>"I don't remember that happening."
>"Well, then you don't remember telling me NOT to do it, eh?"

got 'em
>>
>>76400319

Can you not get laid on your own merit or are you just sadistic?

Honest question.
>>
File: 1464633772078.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1464633772078.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>76400332

Everyone should be able to protect themselves senpai. The safe space cuddlebox shit doesn't work outside of tumblr. The night is dark and full of niggers.
>>
>>76397355
judge is at fault.
don't accept the legal decision.
kangaroo court.
the girl is a whore.
she can't remember consenting or not doing so.
>>
>>76399146
Link to the report?
>>
>>76400568

blackout doesnt mean unconscious tho
>>
What's the best way to end "rape culture" on college campuses? Getting blackout drunk at first parties?
>>
File: 1447741741912.jpg (5 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
1447741741912.jpg
5 KB, 250x156
>>76400353
The blacks you get in classes thanks to affirmative action might be dumb as rocks compared to the Asians, but they're still the cream of the crop of the African American population, hence less niggerish than a random black thug plucked from the streets
>>
That woman should have:
A. not been attending university
B. already been a married housewife

These are the types of situations that the west gets itself in over it's mundane liberties. Like why do we even need to kowtow to .03 percent of the population when it comes to fucking bathroom privileges.
>>
>>76400449
I dunno senpai I figured it was just water p. much. I wouldnt do it if i could go back in time, obviously it was a dumb decision. I just assumed me and her were a lot closer and she wouldnt mind as much. We literally slept in the same bed naked before, we had a lot of trust with each other.
>>
>>76400392
Fake words don't make me feel bad. Try again.
>>
>>76397355
>Gay face
No he didn't rape anything.
>>
THIS WASN'T RAPE

IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
>>
>>76400490
>TEACH THEM NOT TO MUG
We've gone full fucking circle. You fucking idiots are now in full "DINDU NUFFIN" blame the victim mode.

Now /pol/ actually believes niggers are innocent and their victims are to blame because you tards can't wrap your minds around rape being wrong.

Hole shit you guys are fucking stupid.
>>
>>76400568
>drunk people aren't responsible for their actions
>>
File: 1454598879291.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1454598879291.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>76400227
>ooh m'lady can't have dem arabs raping m'lady
>>
>>76400551

Just call it what it was.
>>
>>76400681
>What's the best way to end "rape culture" on college campuses?
men not raping women

these cases are so rarely based on regret, it's about some beta person like anyone listed in the virgin list above thinking he's a Chad and getting a 8+ so drunk she can't consent

Girls don't regret boning Chads. They regret boning betas, like /pol/, which is why this topic is so sensitive for most the virgins in here
>>
>>76400332
>women should never have to protect themselves

Wut?
Care to explain
>>
>>76397355
>2016
>satisfying women
>>
>>76400487

>35% of all rapes in the US are committed by 6% (black males) of it's population

that doesn't mean that 0% of rapes are by whites. i'm not saying the frat guy is guilty on all charges, i'm just saying you're riding on biased assumptions instead of objective logic.
>>
>>76400843
>woman is drunk but willingly fucks
>somehow this is rape
>>
>>76400520
>HE UH GUD BOY
>THE SYSTEM IS UNJUST
>HE WAS GOIN TO CHURCH
>GOIN TO COLLEGE!
>IF THEY SPENT MO MONEY ON DEM PROGRAMS HE WUDUNT HAVE SHOT THAT WHITE BABY!
>IT AIN'T HIMS FAULT, IT BE THA DEAD WHITE BABY FAULT!
>>
>>76400332

>you're not at fault at all for rendering yourself incapable of self defense via intoxication

Sure men shouldn't rape but you'd have to be an idiot to think she had the same odds of being diddled as a stone cold sober girl carrying a mossberg.
To deny the fact that she made it easier to get diddled is pure autism.
>>
>actually going to the police to have your claim investigated by lawful authorities and tested by court
cmon /pol/ this is how it's supposed to be, not mysterious black boxes in a university tribunal
>>
>>76400568
blackout/=passed out
>>
HE IS A RAPIST AND MUST BE EXECUTED!!!

>LE CURRENT YEAR REEEEEE
>>
>>76399974

Reminder that the above poster is a jew who literally wants it to be illegal for white men to breed
>>
>>76397355
>people crying about white kid getting away with crime
Let's just call it payback for OJ
>>
>>76397355

If what you say in the greentext is true then yes that would be rape culture
>>
@76398849
You're a racist fucking cunt you know that?
>>
ITT: arguments are made for why the legal drinking age should be raised.
>>
>>76399974
>can't refute facts
>resorts to personal attacks

Good job, fucker.

The amount of rapes has gone up to 11/2 women because of saving them, you shitpost.

Fucking rapenabler.
>>
>>76400640
>she can't remember consenting or not doing so.
If a girl is in such a state, don't fuck her. It's that easy /pol/.

This is why I only fuck friends or long term partners. What's the point of party-fucking random, drunk/drugged up strangers?

It's a quick way to get rape charges and/or green fluid dripping out of your dick.
>>
>>76400914
apparently the notion that you can't consent properly while intoxicated is too compilicated for you undeveloped brain, beta.

you can't even sign a contract while intoxicated. why should you be able to get her drunk enough that she fucks you, despite the fact you're a 2
>>
@76399256
It's laughable that in 2016 you can still be that racist xD
>>
>>76400937
I never said such a thing. I only claimed that victim blaming is justified in almost every case. Yes, he should be punished, but her poor decisions shouldn't be excused either.
>>
>>76400104
>Contact
you are forgetting one extremely important thing.women,all american girls,lack common sense nor do they have a danger meter.women drivers?80% of accidents.its one reason dudes exist is to save women from their own yang.Our yin is being removed and you see whats happening.Women need to be shamed about being whores and fucking liars and to join the human race.
not lie to deflect whore stories about them.Those girls need to be publicly sent to jail and punished for offhandedly trying to ruin peoples lives.
>>
>>76398507
> Do girls think people are joking?

Yes. They think women being less interested in sex is a meme. When it's really not.
>>
>>76401093
>intoxicated man kills child
He was drunk right? He didn't have his faculties about him.
>>
@76399783
Are you FUCKING kidding me, just drop the n bomb as if it's nothing huh? You people are DESPICABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76400741

i'm sorry you dropped out of middle school.
>>
>>76399087
>>76399326
>>76399685
>>76400227

literally juden itt

just come out and say you hate white men, juden
>>
@76400033
YOU RACIST FUCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>76401102
>@
literally twittercancer
>>
>>76401102
where did you come from? you're obviously not a /pol/ regular. I think we're being raided by feminazis
>>
>>76397355
Checked and thanks OP, so many whores bitching about this on normiebook
>>
>>76400825
you don't rape yourself. So no, drunk people are not responsible for being raped because it's an action they cannot personally make. They are responsible for drunk driving in a DUI because that is an action they themselves take.

Rape is an action and choice of the rapist. The End.
>>
>>76401062

▲▲
>>
>>76401192
nah, i love white men, and white women

who i hate is betas, such as those that drunkfuck chicks
>>
>>76400843
>Aussie shit poster
Ignored
>>
>>76400551
>It was sexual emergency.
I shouldn't have laughed.
>but I did.
>>
>>76401068
>instead of saving them

Fucking patriarchy
>>
File: 6by20.jpg (209 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
6by20.jpg
209 KB, 639x720
He'll get a taste of rape culture in jail.
>>
#No More abuse
>>
>>76401315
>falling for the 'no means no' meme

Do you actually believe that women know what they want?
>>
@76400353
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE?????????? I'M CRYING FOR ALL THE OPPRESSED GROUPS YOU ARE BLATENTLY MOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( STOP FFS
>>
>>76400993
no, just you :^)

not like anybody has to do worry about that anyways
>>
File: 1464140218945.gif (2 MB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
1464140218945.gif
2 MB, 512x256
>>76401208

Jesus christ he did it twice

Tumblr are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>76401167
Shut up nigger
>>
>>76401089

>OY VEY, WHITE MEN
>DON'T HAVE SEX WITH DRUNK WOMEN
>THAT'S TYRONE'S JOB
>YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE TYRONE, HAVING SEX WITH WHITE WOMEN, DO YOU

lol

so when are you going to call for it to be illegal for women to drink, juden?

if women aren't responsible for anything they do while drunk, why are they allowed to do it, juden?
>>
>>76401413
>Do you actually believe that women know what they want?
if they say no, it's because you're fugly bro. get over it or kill yourself

face it brah, you ain't chad
>>
Did this happen in usa?
>>
>>76401106
We don't live in Saudi Arabia where they punish the rape victim too you fucking tard.
>>
bumb
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.