[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSM Nominates Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: berniesanderscrowd.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
berniesanderscrowd.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
Honestly, this has motivated me more. It's just beginning.

We held strong despite massive voter suppression and blatant election fraud. I feel a buzz in the air. A buzz of discontent with the crooked politics of this country. Despite what the trolls may say and despite what biased mainstream media may say...this is far from over. This is just the beginning. CA, NJ and other primaries will show the world the bear has awoken.

I just donated another $35 to the campaign. In case people missed the memo - Bernie is campaigning to the convention, and needs a war chest to show super delegates that he can win. Unlike Hillary, who has to rely on the wealthy (Trump), who can spend much, but vote little.

Bernie has planted a seed and it is growing...quickly. Onwards and upwards. We are going to take this thing. We're going to July people!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2033x2718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2033x2718
>>
>>76395782
>I just donated another $35 to the campaign.
I would match you but my wife's son needs new shoes.
>>
>>76395782
Bernie bros should bomb an MSM station like CNN, desu senpai.
>>
>>76395782

>donating money to Bern
>>
>>76395782
finally some inspiring words. tired of all the trumptards in pol. I'm donating again as soon as i get paid Friday. rock on bro!
>>
>>76396885
What is your wife's son gonna say when you spend his money?
>>
>>76397245
Why don't you have massive respect for what Bernie is trying to do? You must be too young to realize the great economic benefits of your homeland. We are trying to be more like you. Ignorant ass.
>>
>>76396316
Fake, Bernie has great plans for his campaign and grassroots support. If you really listen and believe him you know he would never freeload off his supporters.
>>
>>76395782
>lefties constantly claim that voter suppression and fraud don't exist until their candidate is the one being rekt by it
>>
>>76396212
We leave the violence to the Trump supporters... who I hear are too busy attacking people for leaving rallies early! Brownshirts anyone? Just saying...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.